Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,473 members, 7,801,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (18295 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I ain't dropping no number here. Pm me
Sent..
Re: . by Uniportadmision: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Interesting thread, read through from page one till here.

Lessons learnt...

It's good to be honest at all times no matter the situation. You would have received better results if not for the inconsistencies.

Never wish anyone death. An ex once threatened to run away with her child and lie to him the father is dead and never cared.

Have manners especially as a young woman.

Someone said 90% of single moms are bad, I think it's an overstretch, I propose 60% because who would give up on a good woman? 40% are just unfortunate and have no issue finding love again because they're good.

Whoever you're f ucking, try to get enough background checks ma ka na "adighi ama ama (never can tell) one day that kid will ask questions about their father, and no kid deserves to be kept in the dark about the other parent, it's a crime against humanity in my humble books. Search for that guy dead or alive, if not for financial purposes but for the pride and sanity of that baby.

Lastly... Forgiveness and peace, when you do this, you'll stop tagging him dead and open opportunities for yourself.

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Uniportadmision:
Interesting thread, read through from page one till here.

Lessons learnt...

It's good to be honest at all times no matter the situation. You would have received better results if not for the inconsistencies.

Never wish anyone death. An ex once threatened to run away with her child and lie to him the father is dead and never cared.

Have manners especially as a young woman.

Someone said 90% of single moms are bad, I think it's an overstretch, I propose 60% because who would give up on a good woman? 40% are just unfortunate and have no issue finding love again because they're good.

Whoever you're f ucking, try to get enough background checks ma ka na "adighi ama ama (never can tell) one day that kid will ask questions about their father, and no kid deserves to be kept in the dark about the other parent, it's a crime against humanity in my humble books. Search for that guy dead or alive, if not for financial purposes but for the pride and sanity of that baby.

Lastly... Forgiveness and peace, when you do this, you'll stop tagging him dead and open opportunities for yourself.
Thank you
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:40am On Oct 15, 2021
Hello
Re: . by kingreign(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wow, it ain't easy at all, it weakens my very soul that all I've worked for have really gone and no way of making ends meet for now.

Do I regret bringing another being into this world? Perhaps I do when I'm down and emotionally at my lowest but I've learnt to be strong atleast for my kid. Unfortunately finding a love interest to serve as that emotional anchor ain't even easy in our society, once you tell them, faim! Its all over.

I'm probably feeling depressed but I still hope on loving and being loved. Hoping on God wiping away my silent tears, hoping on a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear. I sooo need someone to talk to.

Location is Abuja in case of any business or job connection.

I can totally relate what you went thru cos I have an elder cousin who went thru same. 3 months after giving birth, her husband died. He died on the day of his son's church dedication. Which was exactly after 1year and 6months of marriage.

I pray God bless and send helpers to all single mothers and fatherless children.
Re: . by Das1mama: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Thank you. Pls take care of the cutie, God won't fail us. If he cares for d birds and the flowers in d field, how much more we his children that he gave his son Jesus to die for. Tough times will definitely pass ijn. Thank you
Amen and u are most welcome anytime
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
Das1mama:
Amen and u are most welcome anytime
Are you a dad? Omo its not easy at all, I must laud all parents out there oooo especially those without househelps
Re: . by Das1mama: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are you a dad? Omo its not easy at all, I must laud all parents out there oooo especially those without househelps
Yh but a young dad in his early 30s And a 9yrs old boy in primary 5 present head boy of the school. am a proud father.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Das1mama:
Yh but a young dad in his early 30s And a 9yrs old boy in primary 5 present head boy of the school. am a proud father.
Oh my, thought you a lady! So sorry, its scarce seeing single dads, you must be very proud of your boy
Re: . by Das1mama: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Oh my, thought you a lady! So sorry, its scarce seeing single dads, you must be very proud of your boy
Yh so!! Proud of him he's my source of joy, d very reason i haven't given up.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Das1mama:
Yh so!! Proud of him he's my source of joy, d very reason i haven't given up.
Well, you a man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Buy For A Guy Who Uses Designer Stuff? / Eat My Pussy / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.