Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (18374 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Redpillar(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Megatron77:
Am kinda confused...maybe she was pregnant for more than a year

Or she was never pregnant.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Megatron77:
Ooh dah! yousef...your baby was born in september which means you got pregnant december 2019 (if you were pregnant for 10months) or january 2020 how come your impregnator disappeared before you took in?
Yea Dec 2019.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Megatron77:
Ooh dah! yousef...your baby was born in september which means you got pregnant december 2019 (if you were pregnant for 10months) or january 2020 how come your impregnator disappeared before you took in?
Did I mention d month in that quote?
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Redpillar:

Or she was never pregnant.
Omo who wanna claim pregnancy when they ain't? Better go and wallow u ur redpill ideology
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Megatron77:
Am kinda confused...maybe she was pregnant for more than a year
Don't be.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yea Dec 2019.
I know you're just catching cruise from the way you reply to every comment so rockon...greet your daughter for me. bye!
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Megatron77:
I know you're just catching cruise from the way you reply to every comment so rockon...greet your daughter for me. bye!
I gotta defend myself o. Aii
Re: . by InspectorIawaI(m): 1:29am On Sep 03, 2021
Megatron77:
are you from AKS?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 03, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
are you from AKS?
Nope
Re: . by Pumpumking: 8:09am On Sep 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wow, it ain't easy at all, it weakens my very soul that all I've worked for have really gone and no way of making ends meet for now.

Do I regret bringing another being into this world? Perhaps I do when I'm down and emotionally at my lowest but I've learnt to be strong atleast for my kid. Unfortunately finding a love interest to serve as that emotional anchor ain't even easy in our society, once you tell them, faim! Its all over.

I'm probably feeling depressed but I still hope on loving and being loved. Hoping on God wiping away my silent tears, hoping on a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear. I sooo need someone to talk to.

Location is Abuja in case of any business or jib connection.

angry
Re: . by Pumpumking: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=AutoChick4U post=105143801]Wow, it ain't easy at all, it weakens my very soul that all I've worked for have really gone and no way of making ends meet for now.

Do I regret bringing another being into this world? Perhaps I do when I'm down and emotionally at my lowest but I've learnt to be strong atleast for my kid. Unfortunately finding a love interest to serve as that emotional anchor ain't even easy in our society, once you tell them, faim! Its all over.

I'm probably feeling depressed but I still hope on loving and being loved. Hoping on God wiping away my silent tears, hoping on a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear. I sooo need someone to talk to.

Location is Abuja in case of any business or jib connection.

How can I help? wink
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Pumpumking post=105441780][/quote]Odogwu pekam
Re: . by Pumpumking: 4:15am On Sep 04, 2021
Megatron77:
Nope

I cant sleep..so wot u wereing?

1 Like

Re: . by galantjoe(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
Michelle55:

Bros fear God oh. Does it mean that you can't render any financial assistance and connection to work without asking for sex in return?
It's really unfair oh

I do help people without expecting any return from them.

Here, I need her service as much she needs mine. Otherwise she will still fall into another wrong hands. I don't like monkey dey working , babu dey chop. Where you work is where you chop.

I

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle55: 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
galantjoe:

Here, I need her service as much she needs mine. Otherwise she will still fall into another wrong hands. I don't like monkey dey working , babu dey chop. Where you work is where you chop.

I
It's well

1 Like

Re: . by InfinityFabric: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
He's Dead. Do I go to his grave to call him up?
Be kind pls
Then you're either a liar or being evil or just ignorant.

Single Mom: rode Tyrone, got pregnant, Tyrone left (like he's supposed to).
Widow: Married, husband died.

You're not a single mom, you're a widow assuming you're truthful). People would've been more lenient if you started with this, but try to show the fake, non-existent "online girl power" no go let you rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
[quote author=InfinityFabric post=105486565][/quote] Girl power because i got answers? What's d definition of a widow? So because of help I'll brand myself one? God forbid
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
galantjoe:

I
i so doubt this thread would have gotten these kinda awful replies like 11 years ago when Nairaland was still Nairaland. Its well o
Re: . by galantjoe(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
i so doubt this thread would have gotten these kinda awful replies like 11 years ago when Nairaland was still Nairaland. Its well o

What replies are you expecting me to get.
Re: . by Cherez: 12:18am On Sep 12, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Probably when I was experiencing post-partum depression I so reasoned on giving away the Lil cute baby to a willing family for adoption but then, I'd always pull myself out of such thought process. Of a truth having a baby really sets on back cos you gotta nurse and care for d Lil one.
I stay alone with my baby,no help nothing so I gotta do everything on my own. Yea i learnt to be strong. Even at 8 months I'd still travel far to transact business so its not like I'm lazy.

Well done and GOD BLESS YOU
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Cherez:

Well done and GOD BLESS YOU
Thank you
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wow, it ain't easy at all, it weakens my very soul that all I've worked for have really gone and no way of making ends meet for now.

Location is Abuja in case of any business or job connection.

Why the bolded happens is because single mom always put their child first. Sometimes unknowingly.
How would you feel being in a relationship where a child that is not even yours gets 80% of the attention.
You definitely wouldn't like to keep up with such. Right?

Your case is a bit different because the child didn't come from promiscuity. So most men will overlook that, if you will minimize how you prioritize the child in the relationship.

Your story got me. I know how it feels to provide solace for other people, but there's no one giving it when you need it so badly. undecided undecided
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2021
Reading further. I discovered the credibility of your story is questionable, as most people have taken time to point out some inconsistencies.

It is too bad if you could lie so convincingly. And declare someone dead simply because you've not seen him for long.
Going by what I read here. It also seemed you were never even married, but simply had the child out of wedlock.

I'm beginning to doubt your story myself.

2 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tickles001:

Why the bolded happens is because single mom always put their child first. Sometimes unknowingly.
How would you feel being in a relationship where a child that is not even yours gets 80% of the attention.
You definitely wouldn't like to keep up with such. Right?

Your case is a bit different because the child didn't come from promiscuity. So most men will overlook that, if you will minimize how you prioritize the child in the relationship.

Your story got me. I know how it feels to provide solace for other people, but there's no one giving it when you need it so badly. undecided undecided
Well, I definitely don't think that will be an issue with me though
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Tickles001:
Reading further. I discovered the credibility of your story is questionable, as most people have taken time to point out some inconsistencies.

It is too bad if you could lie so convincingly. And declare someone dead simply because you've not seen him for long.
Going by what I read here. It also seemed you were never even married, but simply had the child out of wedlock.

I'm beginning to doubt your story myself.
Everything I posted is d truth.
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Well, I definitely don't think that will be an issue with me though

You might actually be doing like that, but you wouldn't know you're doing it. Unless there are other reasons that makes them leave.
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Everything I posted is d truth.
Is the death of the dad also true?
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2021
Tickles001:

Is the death of the dad also true?
Last heard or saw 2019 after he traveled, friends and family didn't even know d whereabouts. Till today nothing, number unavailable so I simply stopped hoping at some point. Who knows what happened
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2021
Tickles001:

You might actually be doing like that, but you wouldn't know you're doing it. Unless there are other reasons that makes them leave.
My kid turned one on Sunday and I haven't been in any relationship since so thats not an issue.
Re: . by Tickles001(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Last heard or saw 2019 after he traveled, friends and family didn't even know d whereabouts. Till today nothing, number unavailable so I simply stopped hoping at some point. Who knows what happened

That categorizes him more as missing. 2 years is too soon to conclude that someone must have died.
And some replies you gave people somewhat points that you may not have been married to him, maybe just his girlfriend. But let's leave it at that.

I'll advise next time you try to create a thread that both the story and the replies doesn't lack in consistency.
Otherwise, most serious minded people that could render significant help would not take you serious.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:57am On Sep 16, 2021
Tickles001:

That categorizes him more as missing. 2 years is too soon to conclude that someone must have died.
And some replies you gave people somewhat points that you may not have been married to him, maybe just his girlfriend. But let's leave it at that.

I'll advise next time you try to create a thread that both the story and the replies doesn't lack in consistency.
Otherwise, most serious minded people that could render significant help would not take you serious.
Noted. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos / How To Save A Dying Relationship / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.