Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (18404 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Lostchild(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Exkandayee:

Mumu man

Go and hang yourself and die
Re: . by Lostchild(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
You are mean and heartless. Tufiaaaa

That person Exkandayee is a pure evil.
Re: . by Lostchild(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lmfao. Mental health is a serious issue in Nigeria indeed. Seek help pls

I told you, many of them are heartless, that is why I will leave this forum so soon and focus on quora
Re: . by Magnoliaa(f): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Beloved3:

Lol Mag. What's this?
"Observing in 3D from palm tree top."

Lol. I scrambled it, just like people say, 'I comment my reserve,' instead of 'I reserve my comment' and 'A wise is enough for the word,' instead of 'A word is enough for the wise.'
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

"Observing in 3D from palm tree top."

Lol. I scrambled it, just like people say, 'I comment my reserve,' instead of 'I reserve my comment' and 'A wise is enough for the word,' instead of 'A word is enough for the wise.'

Oh thanks. I was confused there. grin

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
Truvelisback:
U said no woman is ready to give her child to his guy's parent(s) 4 care but u are looking 4 someone else to do it 4 u, Lol. A person who needs helps should be humble, respectful and obedient. U lack these qualities. It's obvious that u av issues with his parent(s) or there are some truth u are hiding.
Replying you drops my IQ as I see you lack comprehension. Last reply

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lostchild:
AutoChick4U
I am glad you have to speak put your pains. You should also not forget that nairaland is more of a rude forum. So don't be surprise when you get crazy replies.

I can marry a single mom, but I will fear the betrayal of the child.

Be strong and pray every night for God help before you sleep
I am no stranger to Naira land and their ways so I ain't surprised.

How can a child you show love betray you?
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lostchild:

Curse any nairaland idiot that attack you.

I told you, many of them are heartless, that is why I will leave this forum so soon and focus on quora
No need to curse anyone. Whatever bitter post won't add 1kobo to my account so no need.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bouz:
You see , it's not actually easy, raising a family, you have only one child oh, and you are crying out loud like this, you can imagine what men go through taking care of a whole family. Both his wife that has a degree . You can imagine, and yet most ladies won't be grateful or some would still cheat, you can imagine what it feels for a lady to be billing you all because you got interest in her, and later on she would go for the higher bidder, why collect gifts from someone you don't like, why not reject. hunger won't let that happen. And some mad women will come out to seek for equality, yet upon divorce the man still pays heavily for child support on children she is claiming right over, but can't take care of them single-handedly. You can imagine , life ain't easy for the men oh, but we push cheesy. When you finally get one, ensure you respect him as much as he deserves.
My dear I have never underrated or spoken lowly of the efforts of men after all I had a father and saw his struggles. Personally men deserve to be celebrated more cos it ain't easy

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2021
Elporo:

And, her baby daddy has no relatives .. no mother , brother or sister.

With these few points of mine, I hope Nairaland is confused but not convinced about her current situation.

90% single mother are not wife material. or other 10% get married easily because their behavior bears witness for their innocence in single mother hood.
90 percent? When was this research conducted?
Re: . by Truvelisback(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Replying you drops my IQ as I see you lack comprehension. Last reply
Alright.
Re: . by Lostchild(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I am no stranger to Naira land and their ways so I ain't surprised.

How can a child you show love betray you?

You can invest on a human all their life, and they can end up betraying you.

My own sister betrayed my mother.

I have had many betrayals in life and I havr learn to always expect the worst from humans

I learn many lessons and learn to trust only God.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lostchild:

You can invest on a human all their life, and they can end up betraying you.

My own sister betrayed my mother.

I have had many betrayals in life and I havr learn to always expect the worst from humans

I learn many lessons and learn to trust only God.

Thank you
Re: . by authority2006(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Exkandayee:

Then why are you telling us he's dead, you wished death on your baby daddy, that means you a witch,commot here joor

He's dead to her because he played dead. Let dead daddies be dead daddies in peace.
Re: . by Suck2pool: 1:15am On Aug 29, 2021
Are you an abuja lonely woman?
Do you need a chat buddy?
Someone you can flow with?
Someone you can share past experience with?
Do you need a friend?
Kindly send a message of what you want to
Suck2pool@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Wow, it ain't easy at all, it weakens my very soul that all I've worked for have really gone and no way of making ends meet for now.

Do I regret bringing another being into this world? Perhaps I do when I'm down and emotionally at my lowest but I've learnt to be strong atleast for my kid. Unfortunately finding a love interest to serve as that emotional anchor ain't even easy in our society, once you tell them, faim! Its all over.

I'm probably feeling depressed but I still hope on loving and being loved. Hoping on God wiping away my silent tears, hoping on a shoulder to lean on and a listening ear. I sooo need someone to talk to.

Please no one should come and act all holy and try to judge me o
I didn't bother to read the story aga
But go meet the man u was moaning to ..
Abi him japa

2 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:45am On Aug 29, 2021
slimkhalifa:

I didn't bother to read the story aga
But go meet the man u was moaning to ..
Abi him japa
Not a Sunday morning abeg
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:46am On Aug 29, 2021
Suck2pool:
Are
Kindly carry this your post somewhere else abeg
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2021
authority2006:

He's dead to her because he played dead. Let dead daddies be dead daddies in peace.
A man filled with wisdom ain't difficult to spot. Have a lovely week ahead

1 Like

Re: . by Moz22: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2021
Exkandayee:

Then why are you telling us he's dead, you wished death on your baby daddy, that means you a witch,commot here joor
oga.. u sef rest na
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Moz22:
oga.. u sef rest na
Lolz

1 Like

Re: . by Macphenson: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Many would wanna talk down on my situation but before you do, know that the owner isn't even alive and it he was, this story would be a happy one. Like they say, life no balance.

I have cried all the tears I can muster, I have prayed but the dead won't come back to life. Its left for me to be strong for us.

You are a liar, this is ur post.

AutoChick4U:
Nne I decided to give a broke man a chance o because of all the cries and rantings from guys here about broke shaming guys and building up, na so I jump enter gutter. God forbid me to have anything to do with a broke human again.

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Macphenson:

You are a liar, this is ur post.

n.
No strength to argue with anyone abeg. Wonder how to pull down this thread, nairalanders have become too mean since buhari came into power
Re: . by bobowaja(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U, in as much as I won't like to be mean. I think you are responsible for your actions. I have a friend in ur shoes right now. Almost same story as yours. Las Las she carry belle for unknown dickman.

Sounds like your story right? Own up. What you need now is not a dick or a man to clean up your mess. Most will likely hit and run anyways. They just want to lick whatever is left off the pot.

What you need to do now is, go back to your parents. Drop off the kid and hustle for yourself. I see you write well which means you are educated. Naija hard now and no man will willingly take over a supposedly living deadman job.

When u gather yourself. A man will come. To be frank with you, right now, you are only a liability with two bags - yourself and the little girl. No man want such baggages. At least have some money of your own before seeking love.

Lastly, be responsible for your actions and consequences. Whatever u are going through now is a byproduct of your decisions to spread legs and have unprotected sex and still keep the child.

I wish you all the best.

4 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2021
bobowaja:
AutoChick4U, in as much as I won't like to be mean. I think you are responsible for your actions. I have a friend in ur shoes right now. Almost same story as yours. Las Las she carry belle for unknown dickman.

Sounds like your story right? Own up. What you need now is not a dick or a man to clean up your mess. Most will likely hit and run anyways. They just want to lick whatever is left off the pot.

What you need to do now is, go back to your parents. Drop off the kid and hustle for yourself. I see you write well which means you are educated. Naija hard now and no man will willingly take over a supposedly living deadman job.

When u gather yourself. A man will come. To be frank with you, right now, you are only a liability with two bags - yourself and the little girl. No man want such baggages. At least have some money of your own before seeking love.

Lastly, be responsible for your actions and consequences. Whatever u are going through now is a byproduct of your decisions to spread legs and have unprotected sex and still keep the child.

I wish you all the best.
Sensible post. Thank you so much. My need to start earning far outweighs need to love though and I can't be happy being a liability to any human being. Can't let myself b that vulnerable but thanks for your post.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2021
@bobowaja, I never said anything about needing dicck though but I believe God can use one person to change one's life for d better.
Re: . by Michelle55: 11:17am On Aug 31, 2021
bobowaja:

I wish you all the best.
Nice.. One bottle of Heineken for you smiley

AutoChick4U leave love, man matter and hustle tight because you are no longer thinking and providing for yourself again, there's a little angel involved now. Nobody wants a liability and I'm sure you would agree with me that the country is hard as it is right now, it would be difficult for any man to shoulder such responsibilities that isn't his.
Godspeed!
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Michelle55:

AutoChick4U leave love, man matter and hustle tight because you are no longer thinking and providing for yourself again, there's a little angel involved now. Nobody wants a liability and I'm sure you would agree with me that the country is hard as it is right now, it would be difficult for any man to shoulder such responsibilities that isn't his.
Godspeed! [/b]
Gracias
Re: . by bobowaja(m): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Sensible post. Thank you so much. My need to start earning far outweighs need to love though and I can't be happy being a liability to any human being. Can't let myself b that vulnerable but thanks for your post.
I wish you all the best.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2021
bobowaja:

I wish you all the best.
Thank you
Re: . by bobowaja(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Michelle55:

Make it 2 bottles of chilled Heineken and let's discuss how u will send them over. cool
Re: . by Michelle55: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2021
bobowaja:

Make it 2 bottles of chilled Heineken and let's discuss how u will send them over. cool
That's the problem I have with Nigerians cheesy I give you bread, you want to kuku carry my bakery and go cry
Huncle, what did I do to you na? cheesy meanwhile, aside the 2 bottles of Heineken what else should I add to it? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read / Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.