Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (18402 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by bobowaja(m): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Michelle55:

That's the problem I have with Nigerians cheesy I give you bread, you want to kuku carry my bakery and go cry
Huncle, what did I do to you na? cheesy meanwhile, aside the 2 bottles of Heineken what else should I add to it? cool
Just 2 bottles and straws grin
Re: . by Macphenson: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No strength to argue with anyone abeg. Wonder how to pull down this thread, nairalanders have become too mean since buhari came into power

That was ur post. From the post, obviously you spread ur legs for a nairalander without condom , and he got you pregnant.

In ur subsequent posts you were calling him broke and swore never to date a broke guy again.

Probably because he is not fulfilling ur financial obligations, you branded him dead.

Its obvious u are bitter he got u pregnant.
Re: . by Michelle55: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
bobowaja:

Just 2 bottles and straws grin
Where's your location? I'm on it already tongue
Re: . by bobowaja(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Michelle55:

Where's your location? I'm on it already tongue
Come down to Osun state cool
Re: . by Michelle55: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
bobowaja:

Come down to Osun state cool
Isnor me you are talking to sad lemme kuku waybill it to you sir.. I cannot do the 5days journey to Osun state cheesy my ancestors wee be mad at me shulai try it.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Macphenson:

That was ur post. From the post, obviously you spread ur legs for a nairalander without condom , and he got you pregnant.

In ur subsequent posts you were calling him broke and swore never to date a broke guy again.

Probably because he is not fulfilling ur financial obligations, you branded him dead.

Genius, bravo! You've solved rocket science.
Re: . by bobowaja(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Michelle55:

Isnor me you are talking to sad lemme kuku waybill it to you sir.. I cannot do the 5days journey to Osun state cheesy my ancestors wee be mad at me shulai try it.
Hahaha... Na from Mars you deh bring the Heineken? cheesy
Re: . by Michelle55: 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
bobowaja:

Hahaha... Na from Mars you deh bring the Heineken? cheesy
E suppose be top secret sha but as you ask, make I clear you smiley
Na Mars true true I dey come from, I bin wan surprise you before cheesy
Re: . by bobowaja(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Michelle55:

E suppose be top secret sha but as you ask, make I clear you smiley
Na Mars true true I dey come from, I bin wan surprise you before cheesy
Lol... Check ur mail.
Re: . by Macphenson: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Genius, bravo! You've solved rocket science.

There's no rocket science here, its simply common sense.

Stop lying to Nairalanders.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2021
Macphenson:

There's no rocket science here, its simply common sense.

Stop lying to Nairalanders.
Please I don't have strength to argue biko. You cannot help but will make sure no one does. If that ain't witchcraft at its low
Re: . by InspectorIawaI(m): 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
authority2006:
[/s]

She didn't beg you or anyone for anything, you have no point writing epistle.
I'm quite sure the autochick4u is also one of your numerous monikers and you're switching accounts to defend your scamming tactics.
I'll expose you and your fraudulent activities on this forum

2 Likes

Re: . by InspectorIawaI(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
bobowaja:

I wish you all the best.
another Useless simp spotted.
I sure say you don email her alreadysex starved freak

1 Like

Re: . by InspectorIawaI(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
Exkandayee:
This autochick is lying,the baby daddy is not dead,she just talkam for us to pity her, remember if you wish dead on you'll die too, you f ucked and get pregnant,and the niqqa left or deny you, you come here and b telling us stories, abeg go continue your olosho work
read up page 2 and page 3 I exposed her.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2021
I feel your pain, just stay hopeful, I know sometimes it's easier said than done, tap into your inner strength.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Carry your emotional stupidity off my mentions
Stop talking nonsense
Re: . by authority2006(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
I'm quite sure the autochick4u is also one of your numerous monikers and you're switching accounts to defend your scamming tactics.

Really! You're wrong about that. The person behind this moniker is a male from Osun state capital. This person is not rich but doesn't need financial help on nairaland. Just leave the woman alone.
Re: . by authority2006(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Macphenson:

Let's say you're right and all what you posted above is correct. Let's agree that she made mistake. The question is what do you stand to gain by mocking her? Are you bitter that it wasn't you she opened her legs for and this is an opportunity for you to get back at her? You don't kick someone who is already down. Reading these kind of words can cause depression, will you be happy if that's what your post achieve?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by galantjoe(m): 5:49am On Sep 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Its even crazy I haven't even had sex since last year! Pheeeeew, it ain't easy as I'm human but caring for a baby is a handful. Definitely would have been different if I had a husband but my self control is topnotch I must say. I've made God my hiding place o and I know he won't forsake me.

I'm a good therapist, got a great listening ears and provide solutions but then, I need a listening ear as well.

Do u want to have sex. If you re ready to allow me to shine your pussy, I will grease your palm and give connections.

That is Okafor's Law .
Re: . by Macphenson: 6:47am On Sep 02, 2021
authority2006:

Let's say you're right and all what you posted above is correct. Let's agree that she made mistake. The question is what do you stand to gain by mocking her? Are you bitter that it wasn't you she opened her legs for and this is an opportunity for you to get back at her? You don't kick someone who is already down. Reading these kind of words can cause depression, will you be happy if that's what your post achieve?

Please I am not mocking her and will never mock her, Never. Her situation is unfortunate but the way she's going about it. She is lying about her predicament.

Why will I be bitter over what?

Initially I felt for her when I have not discovered her lies, until I dug a bit deeper.
Re: . by Michelle55: 7:28am On Sep 02, 2021
galantjoe:

Do u want to have sex. If you re ready to allow me to shine your pussy, I will grease your palm and give connections.

That is Okafor's Law .
Bros fear God oh. Does it mean that you can't render any financial assistance and connection to work without asking for sex in return?
It's really unfair oh

2 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2021
galantjoe:

That is Okafor's Law .
No thanks. Just stating realities.

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Macphenson:

Please I am not mocking her and will never mock her, Never. Her situation is unfortunate but the way she's going about it. She is lying about her predicament.

Why will I be bitter over what?

Initially I felt for her when I have not discovered her lies, until I dug a bit deeper.
Nothing u post changes the fact that u are mean Bro. Oshey Alan deeper abi does that change d situation on ground? Carry ur wickedness and go
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
read up page 2 and page 3 I exposed her.
Exposed how na??
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2021
InspectorIawaI:
May helpers call you a scammer in your time of need. You must think its only eh it comes to cash one needs helpers ba? Ok
Re: . by skillmyman(m): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Sent a pm to u.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Mr man the truth is what it is. Why dragging the baby father or you think if he was here with me I'd be typing all this? Doesn't remove d fact that I experienced all I went through but if u wanna drag me because someone I haven't heard or seen since 2019, fine and good abeg.
Ooh dah! yousef...your baby was born in september which means you got pregnant december 2019 (if you were pregnant for 10months) or january 2020 how come your impregnator disappeared before you took in?

1 Like

Re: . by Redpillar(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Megatron77:
Ooh dah! yousef...your baby was born in september which means you got pregnant december 2019 (if you were pregnant for 10months) or january 2020 how come your impregnator disappeared before you took in?

Expect another incoherent response from “shim”.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2021
Redpillar:

Expect another incoherent response from “shim”.
Am kinda confused...maybe she was pregnant for more than a year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tears Of A Bleeding Heart....a Must Read / Can She Still Be Considered A Virgin? / How Do I Fight Inferiority Complex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.