Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) (64255 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by woleabayo(f): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
its well
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
tonididdy:

Christians murdered in broad daylight? clearly the North do not want Christians around.

How the NDA security was so easily breached is highly questionable. It was no coincidence. This was the plan and it's been executed.

That being said, I have no pity for any Christian in the North. All Christians should return to the south. It's high time we stopped pretending this is one Nigeria.

RIP to the dead!
we have indigenous Northern Christian's, were would they go
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
alsudan:
What a coincidence that the officers killed and the one adopted and later killed are all Christians, in an NDA environment where u have more Muslim officers and soldiers.

Fl Lt C.M Okoronkwo also killed. The talibans have clearly moved up a gear.

Those who believe in THIS "coincidence" are dangerously naïve
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by anonymuz(m): 8:44am On Aug 25, 2021
Comedian2019:

Doctors are always available in our hospitals.

Dollar is now #1

Fuel price keeps dropping.

Human right is well respected.

Businesses are thriving.

Our roads are very good.

In fact, one can travel to anywhere in Nigeria at night.

grin grin grin
...I was actually dreaming.
dream indeed.you just made me laugh

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 8:46am On Aug 25, 2021
Racoon:
This young handsome gallant military man life now hangs(RIP sir-he has been killed by the terrorists) in the balance while his distraughted wife will never be the same again given her present state. Imagine how the poor child in the womb will feel the day he will be told this ugly incident.

I keep saying it.The military lost it under Buhari given how treasonable elements that rose up against the state( especially fulanis, bandits cum BH terrorists ) but were handled with kids gloves.The only good bandits/ terrorist is the dead one.
The picture with his wife is an old one. She has given birth since and they have a boy and a girl. She used to be a friend back then in school... This is sad i must say...
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Did you read the news on daily trust that said bandit and NDA are neighbors sad
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by bishop4life(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
EvilPOTATO:
Whoever came up with the idea of branding those people "Bandits" is doing nigeria a disservice.

God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Sparexx(m): 8:51am On Aug 25, 2021
fergie0o1:
This was shared by a Facebook User, Chidi Cali

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by CarlsJaz567(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2021
tonididdy:

Christians murdered in broad daylight? clearly the North do not want Christians around.

How the NDA security was so easily breached is highly questionable. It was no coincidence. This was the plan and it's been executed.

That being said, I have no pity for any Christian in the North. All Christians should return to the south. It's high time we stopped pretending this is one Nigeria.

RIP to the dead!

I hope you realise that there are many Christians who are indigenous to the North. Are you asking them to flee their home towns in the North and come down to the South? Entire Christian communities can't do that!

The security problem in the North has a religious underbelly and was calculated to overrun and displace Christian communities. In carrying out these dastardly plans however, moderate Muslims are obviously collateral damages that are sacrificed in order to create the extremist Islamic society.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by aminusodiq(m): 8:58am On Aug 25, 2021
EvilPOTATO:
Moral of the whole story
While you seat in your home and think insecurity is non of your business because you think you are safe and sound with your family... Insecurity fit reach you anywhere and anytime. Naa turn by turn

Rip to the students murdered in JOS
lmao.. Ur last verse though... Person die yesterday.. U dey issue rip to students wey die last week
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2021
[[s]quote author=alsudan post=105144585]What a coincidence that the officers killed and the one adopted and later killed are all Christians, in an NDA environment where u have more Muslim officers and soldiers.

Fl Lt C.M Okoronkwo also killed. The talibans have clearly moved up a gear.[/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash. Criminals are criminals, bow are you sure that they went for the Christians? What about all the Muslims that bandits have killed all over Nigeria?
Do you even have any evidence that the bandits are Muslims? We have Christian terrorists all over Nigeria such as yourself.
You yourself must be one of the IPIG terrorist monkeys, same as the Taliban or worse.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Mayeldah(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Who will impeach or dethrone Buhari for us?

Where are the coup plotters?

Who will help avert this disaster already imploding?
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 25, 2021
vineyardfarms:
If l where the president, l will fire the defense minister, cos, the commanding officer - nda, declare them unfit and incompentant. If army formation is unsafe, what about the public??
But same president has given directive that they should let bandits, fulani terrorists do what they want.

You really think it's easy to invade a military defense base, then committ an attack successfully and carry out military personnel?

This is a zone armed to the teeth

They simply we're following the commander in chief order when they saw the bandits arrive, they allow them in

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

For your information I believe Nigeria should be separated but the question I will ask you is How many are we dividing the country? Igbos are not United almost all the regions don't trust Igbos, Yoruba can be united no doubt, Hausa and fulani can unite, both what of South south with more ethnic groups, Ijaw, Edo, itsekiri can they live peacefully Taraba, Jos, benue, where can they join??
if you agree to divide, then you shouldn't worry how many those dividing would divide into

It's something that takes its natural cause, and negotiations can begin within them instantly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by ajyogbon(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2021
It would have been better if this so called bmp were not born is hardship destiny is coursing Nigeria great problem.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Okoroawusa: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2021
The Nigerian Military messed up big time on this one.

This is a big disgrace
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2021
CarlsJaz567:

I hope you realise that there are many Christians who are indigenous to the North. Are you asking them to flee their home towns in the North and come down to the South? Entire Christian communities can't do that!

The security problem in the North has a religious underbelly and was calculated to overrun and displace Christian communities. In carrying out these dastardly plans however, moderate Muslims are obviously collateral damages that are sacrificed in order to create the extremist Islamic society.

Then thats their headache hence the reason I said I share no pity for Christians in the North.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by mecussey(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

If you travel out and mention where you are from to those foreigners, that's when you'll know that the second stanza of the national anthem was actually a lamentation and screaming appeal.

I no dey tell oyibo where I am from again. At worst I tell them Kenya or Uganda. Telling them you are from Nigeria can make you lose great opportunity.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by chatinent: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2021
mecussey:

I no dey tell oyibo where I am from again. At worst I tell them Kenya or Uganda. Telling them you are from Nigeria can make you lose great opportunity.

Swears.

Abeg, baba, you fit decide to want to decide to make me escape for this country too?
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
we have indigenous Northern Christian's, were would they go

... Well am sure years ago the USA tot the same question, "where would the Afghans go, we have to fix their national for them "
... Well 20yrs later, the USA and many nations are lifting Afghans out of Afghanistan to their own countries.

So "indigenous Christians", is not an excuse. They knew this day will come.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by seyz91(m): 9:55am On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy
chatinent:
In Nigeria...

There is electricity, 24/7.

Security is assured.

Police is your friend.

No bribery and corruption.

No political thuggery.

Everybody is happy.

Jobs are surplus and wasting.

We are proud of being in Nigeria.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by seyz91(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2021
Me too
Idiko1:
I am for anything which hasten the disintegration of shithole called Nigeria.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

It's no coincidence

It is no coincidence. Nobody can come to NDA to kidnap officers without a well planned and coordinated actions. I wholeheartedly believed insiders or military men from another barracks are involved. The timing is just because of the flamboyant displaying of wealth at Yusuf Buhari's wedding. It is to show Commander In Chief that some boys are not happy. MORALE IS LOW! I am suspecting some outstanding money have not been paid to a particular Boko Haram group or groups. Also, It might be because an expected, already negotiated ransom is yet to be paid to a particular bandits group after the group had fulfilled her part of the bargain. I now understand the lamentations of GUMI on flamboyant displaying of Private Jets at Yusuf Buhari's wedding is about payment of ransom.

It is an insiders deal. Plateau State indigenes are among the victims. The death of two Plateau State officers in an environment where you have other officers from other states is A calculated attack. I believed Flight Lieutenant Okoronkwo might have been mistakenly killed.

On another thought ; they really planned to spread the attack to cover all the three Arms of the Armed Forces . Wulah (Navy), Datong (Army) and Okoronkwo (Air Force ).
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 25, 2021
tonididdy:

... Well am sure years ago the USA tot the same question, "where would the Afghans go, we have to fix their national for them "
... Well 20yrs later, the USA and many nations are lifting Afghans out of Afghanistan to their own countries.

So "indigenous Christians", is not an excuse. They knew this day will come.

Are you serious?

How many persons can USA airlift compared to the indigenous people that would not be taken

We are talking of a whole community, should a whole community relocate to another community where would they stay

If they all come to your village can you accommodate another village on its own
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by naturefellow(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2021
RIP sir
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Dharniel600(m): 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
This was just a gang up to get the major and the other guys killed. Those bandits won't have the audacity to enter NDA without collaboration with those inside. I just pity for southerners up north fighting against those bandits, boko haram and Herdsmen.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by teebillz: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2021
jchioma:
Its like the Southern elites and Christians of Nigeria neva wan get sense. See fine young men wasted in their prime, say you are fighting to enthrone Islamic rule. May God judge our rulers, because we don't have leaders.

A fine Plateau boy just wasted by these jihadists.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 25, 2021
All Christian Officers. is alright we are watching
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by GARBAUK: 10:22am On Aug 25, 2021
may God help us
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by akinwun(m): 10:33am On Aug 25, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Voting PMB was the greatest mistake in this nation.....even worse than cancellation of June 12 elections by IBB.

Only God Almighty can save this country
This should get likes from everyone on nairaland.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Okhuadams(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2021
fergie0o1:
This was shared by a Facebook User, Chidi Cali

and Lia Mohammed and his boss will say nothing dey happen, if na East now Dem go don send 2m battalions there. Fulanish pple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Transforming Oworonshoki Waterfront, Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.