Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) (64266 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Kondomatic(m): 10:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Eyah. And the poor woman is heavy so her BP will be hitting the roof now.
She needs special care and attention.

God be with her
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Pidika: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2021
REST IN PEACE
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2021
aminusodiq:
lmao.. Ur last verse though... Person die yesterday.. U dey issue rip to students wey die last week

They will get the message that way.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by ozome15(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2021
All what this govt is doing is to clear out all the CHRITIANS IN NIGERIA ARMED FORCES. any time such attick happens is always christians they kill. They know what they are doing.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by EvilPOTATO(m): 11:15am On Aug 25, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Bitter truth.
What's your best opinion on this insecurity issue

My opinion is that no where is safe in Nigeria at the moment

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by ddeola: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fulani tribe don become synonymous to demons, no thanks to Bo-kohari. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by IAMPEDRO: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
EvilPOTATO:

My opinion is that no where is safe in Nigeria at the moment
Thank you, what must we do to secure our environment?
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Polynek(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Leadership is very easy

If you as a leader don't want stress then don't go for a position especially when it's the commander in chief of the armed forces of a nation that has all powers concentrated at the center

They don't complain when they use iphone12 to do souvenir in Yusuf wedding or steal billions
Be calming down nal grin
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Sammerboi: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Funny thing is these heartless terrorists gonna repent after their darling daddy tenure expires. And they’ll surely be given amnesty trust me.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by EvilPOTATO(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
Thank you, what must we do to secure our environment?
First, every citizen must have a sense of belonging. If people are Murdered in JOS you just don't say it doesn't concern you since you are in portharcourt or anambra.

Also it's high time guns are licensed for ever citizens within age bracket of 27 to 58

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by GodwinIO(m): 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Comedian2019:

Doctors are always available in our hospitals. That is not all oo.
free accommodation i.e house rent na free.
free transportion system.
free personal security guards allocated to each citizen in nigeria.
A very standard technology system.
no payment of VAT
and so many more Dollar is now #1
Fuel price keeps dropping.
Human right is well respected.
Businesses are thriving.
Our roads are very good.
In fact, one can travel to anywhere in Nigeria at night.
grin grin grin ...I was actually dreaming.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by OpinionCounts(m): 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
FarahAideed:
This is 1966 all over ..Buhari really wants to hand this country over to Islamists

Are you dreaming? He wants to or he has already done so.
Is it until you see an Afghanistan kind of take over before you realize Nigeria has already been technically handed over to islamists extremists and jihadists.

Who leads or heads all your major institutions and parastatals in the country? From DSS to EFCC to POLICE to ARMY to Air force to Customs to Judiciary to Supreme court to AGF to IMMIGRATION to Senate president to Data management ministry to NNPC to etc etc etc

People are still sleeping while the Islamic Devil in Aso Rock is busy with his jihad agenda.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by maxzzo1(m): 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
This inside Job for a purpose
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by exnovio(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is a plot to eliminate top ranking southern from the military,this is not a coincidence.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by UnabashedIPOB: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Any southerner that's serving in the ZOO military is a FOOL. My advise to you is to go and get insured, buy a burial plot and prepare ahead for your funeral because you had been marked for death by the same government that you profess to serve. Your best option NOW is to QUIT and save your family from anguish and heartache.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
Are you serious?

How many persons can USA airlift compared to the indigenous people that would not be taken

We are talking of a whole community, should a whole community relocate to another community where would they stay

If they all come to your village can you accommodate another village on its own
I won't go back and forth with you on this.
They should stay and die one after the other then.
Like I said earlier, I share no sympathy whatsoever with them.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Jordanalex: 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
alsudan:
What a coincidence that the officers killed and the one adopted and later killed are all Christians, in an NDA environment where u have more Muslim officers and soldiers.

Fl Lt C.M Okoronkwo also killed. The talibans have clearly moved up a gear.

You're so daft to make this a religious one ...
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by WhizdomXX(m): 5:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:
In Nigeria...

There is electricity, 24/7.

Security is assured.

Police is your friend.

No bribery and corruption.

No political thuggery.

Everybody is happy.

Jobs are surplus and wasting.

We are proud of being in Nigeria.
Very soon it will happen. By our hardwork and commitment, NIGERIA WILL STAND AGAIN.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by chatinent: 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
WhizdomXX:

Very soon it will happen. By our hardwork and commitment, NIGERIA WILL STAND AGAIN.

Which legs en wan use stand?

Legs dem don sell?
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by vineyardfarms: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
But same president has given directive that they should let bandits, fulani terrorists do what they want.

You really think it's easy to invade a military defense base, then committ an attack successfully and carry out military personnel?

This is a zone armed to the teeth

They simply we're following the commander in chief order when they saw the bandits arrive, they allow them in

lt's worrisom the president action regards these so called repented boko haram who are intergrated into the army to cause more havoc. The worst is yet to come. The president special train officers can go international to kidnap and brought fleeing suspects to face the law, but cannot deal with fulani bandit herders and boko haram in her soil, troubling
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by WhizdomXX(m): 6:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

Which legs en wan use stand?

Legs dem don sell?
O my GOD. Save US.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by mecussey(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

Swears.

Abeg, baba, you fit decide to want to decide to make me escape for this country too?

Bro, with VPN and US phone number, you don escape in spirit, if you come get SSN, US address and verify PayPal my brother you are almost there... e go only remain visa for physical jakpa.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by EvilPOTATO(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2022
THROW BACK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide) / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.