Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) (64268 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Kidnappers Demand N200m For Major Stephen Datong (NDA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Twoclans(f): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Who is listening to channels news this morning ?

NDA security breach in discussion.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by nitt: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Mikecold:
You be Christian, you be southerner

You say na Nigeria Army you want fight for

R.i.P in advance

If your aboki ogas don't scheme to eliminate you, jihadists would

Must everything be tribe tribe tribe

Why can't you just reason with intelligence for a change.

Why?

I'm sorry for your children ooo

They will grow up with hate and will always be potential weapons in the hand of politicians as willing tools in their hate campaigns

Smh
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by MANDULA: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2021
When we tell the President to proscribe these people as terrorist he refused. if him like make him call them boys scout.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Femeto: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Taliban inspired this. I was expecting Buhari to pronounce increased security presence after the Taliban took over. But man dey dull.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by nengibo: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2021
I knew he will be a Christian
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by nitt: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2021
alsudan:
What a coincidence that the officers killed and the one adopted and later killed are all Christians, in an NDA environment where u have more Muslim officers and soldiers.

Fl Lt C.M Okoronkwo also killed. The talibans have clearly moved up a gear.

Have you ever been to NDA before to say that there are more Muslim officers than Christian?

You just come online and type garbage and some of your brothers with little brains will think you have made a valid point.

Gosh! Nigerians are plenty that don't have sense sha!!
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Dunamai86(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Misfortune will not be your portion today! May you always be at the right place at the right time and in the right environment. This is my prayer for you and your home. Check me out and let's talk travel business
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Indispensable85(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2021
Inside job! The Nigeria military is now officially the most corrupt in the world. The reason boko haram and banditary are looking impossible to surmount. The first step to a solution is to get a president who's truly a commander in chief. The present one is just a vegetable leaf and non existent. Everything has died under buhari. May God have mercy on this country. My greatest surprise is those still supporting this buhari led failed government. Don't worry it'll soon get to your door step.

2 Likes

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
od501:

This one is still talking about one Nigeria. Daydreamer Association of Nigeria grin grin
For your information I believe Nigeria should be separated but the question I will ask you is How many are we dividing the country? Igbos are not United almost all the regions don't trust Igbos, Yoruba can be united no doubt, Hausa and fulani can unite, both what of South south with more ethnic groups, Ijaw, Edo, itsekiri can they live peacefully Taraba, Jos, benue, where can they join??
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by OBA117(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Christians in Nigeria should wake up ooo....We have a common enemy. This is a clearly planned work.

2 Likes

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Navdevgan999(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2021
ur brain has problem, must u attach religion representation to evrythng, a nigerian was killed thats it
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Sunnite56: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2021
It's so so unfortunate that this plan by Buhari and his cohorts is unfolding so clearly and we are just watching and folding our arms.time will come that this social media space we use and read all this story and just talk casually will no more be available cos we shall be fighting a beast .Nigeria is a failed State .this is a grand Islamic agenda.the focus is to weaken d security architecture and kill the rural dwellers then invading d cities which is in d middle will be a child play..they want to form a wall encircling us in the middle.hmmm let the beast in us arise and when it does then this country will have beasts of no nation..we shall get there soon soon

3 Likes

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by RobbStark(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is really unfortunate.
May the Mercy of GOD liberate him in JESUS Name.. Amen

Call a spade a spade.
The emergence of the mannequin has rendered our gallant military men to mere.....I don't even know the right words to use now.

The man in the villa is a disaster to the 100th power.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Ishilove: 8:19am On Aug 25, 2021
Eyah. And the poor woman is heavy so her BP will be hitting the roof now.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by olaadenigeria(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2021
RIP
The baby unborn will avenge gringrin
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by IAMPEDRO: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2021
EvilPOTATO:
Moral of the whole story
While you seat in your home and think insecurity is non of your business because you think you are safe and sound with your family... Insecurity fit reach you anywhere and anytime. Naa turn by turn

Rip to the students murdered in JOS
Bitter truth.
What's your best opinion on this insecurity issue
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 25, 2021
nitt:

Must everything be tribe tribe tribe

Why?

They will grow up with hate and will always be potential weapons in the hand of politicians as willing tools in their hate campaigns

Smh
But everything is about tribe to your president who is keeping silence to a particular tribe that has taken to crime

A particular tribe that can do and undo with directive from your president that they shouldn't be touched

But when i expose the hypocrisy i become the one talking about tribe

I am sorry for your children o, with a demented father that would see white and turn it to black

A coward father that would see a lion attacking a cub and start blaming the ant

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by philip0906(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

[s]Majority of men in the Nigerian army especially are from the middle belts.

Instead of you to call for their release, you are busy trying to divide the masses for likes and clout chasing.

Sooon, the trend will be over and new news will come for you to spread your hate[/s]
Keep quiet abeg. Your president is gallivanting and merrying while the country continues to nosedive but you want the hapless citizens who are the victims, to "call for their release". Don't worry, e dey go round, e go touch everybody.

Nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by spiceadole: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Foolish men join the Nigerian Military.
Very foolish women marry them.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by tonididdy(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2021
Christians murdered in broad daylight? clearly the North do not want Christians around.

How the NDA security was so easily breached is highly questionable. It was no coincidence. This was the plan and it's been executed.

That being said, I have no pity for any Christian in the North. All Christians should return to the south. It's high time we stopped pretending this is one Nigeria.

RIP to the dead!

2 Likes

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by faste: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

If you travel out and mention where you are from to those foreigners, that's when you'll know that the second stanza of the national anthem was actually a lamentation and screaming appeal.
In Nigeria poverty roams about on 4 feet despite enormous endowment .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by philip0906(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2021
nitt:

[s]Must everything be tribe tribe tribe

Why?

They will grow up with hate and will always be potential weapons in the hand of politicians as willing tools in their hate campaigns[/s]

Smh
If you don't know by now that everything is about tribe, you're living in fools paradise. Your president is the biggest tribalistic and ethnic bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by spiceadole: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2021
Ishilove:
Eyah. And the poor woman is heavy so her BP will be hitting the roof now.

Who send her go marry military man?
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by bizzibodi(m): 8:29am On Aug 25, 2021
nitt:

Have you ever been to NDA before to say that there are more Muslim officers than Christian?

You just come online and type garbage and some of your brothers with little brains will think you have made a valid point.

Gosh! Nigerians are plenty that don't have sense sha!!
There are more.i can bet d commandant is a northerner & Muslim.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by rufaikoko(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2021
alsudan:
What a coincidence that the officers killed and the one adopted and later killed are all Christians, in an NDA environment where u have more Muslim officers and soldiers.

Fl Lt C.M Okoronkwo also killed. The talibans have clearly moved up a gear.
Is it your wish that they are Hausas or Muslims?
I don't think these bandits uses religion or tribe as any criteria. No one is safe.
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Polynek(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Leadership no easy shaa, anything wey happen under ur administration na the leader Dem know grin RIP to dead dax d country we found self
Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by bizzibodi(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
A shiek issued a threat during d Jos killing & this happened.

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
Benstino:

Any man with a working brain knows it ain't a coincidence.

Sincerely speaking, Nigeria ain't a country. We ain't one, and it's needless hiding the obvious truth. The country simply ought be divided. Oneness is a choice which ought be agreed by both parties. Why force people to be one, when they do not agree, while you kill and suppress them
A country that exist on preaching unity and oneness since it's creation for 60 years plus doesn't need to be a country

America with 50 states that existed before Nigeria isn't talking of unity because they are compatible with shared values where justice and fairness exist for all

3 Likes

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Polynek:
Leadership no easy shaa, anything wey happen under ur administration na the leader Dem know grin
Leadership is very easy

If you as a leader don't want stress then don't go for a position especially when it's the commander in chief of the armed forces of a nation that has all powers concentrated at the center

They don't complain when they use iphone12 to do souvenir in Yusuf wedding or steal billions

1 Like

Re: NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2021
rufaikoko:

Is it your wish that they are Hausas or Muslims?
I don't think these bandits uses religion or tribe as any criteria. No one is safe.
Who are bandits,

They are just Boko Haram repackaged to become domestic Terrorists

What is Boko Haram values?

Creating Islamic caliphate

The fact Boko Haram has been killing Muslims against their doctrine and collecting ransom to buy more arms to propagate their cardinal values doesn't mean the objective changed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.