Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors (34631 Views)

Saudi Arabia Holds Recruitment Exercise For Nigerian Doctors In Abuja (Videos) / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / Saudi Arabia Recruitment Of Nigerian Doctors 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Amodi470(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Abeg SHUT UP THERE.. Separate ways to where?

Where do you belong?

Who told you you were Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba?

Was it not white colonialists?

Dumbos. Before the colonialists came we identified with our clan and ancestry, not with our language spoken. There was nothing like ''Igbo people''. They were never united as an ''ethnicity''. Nether were Yorubas or Hausas or anyone else.

So any tribal republic you are retreating to now is colonial bullcrap, and you will have the same problems you have in Nigeria, and most likely WORSE. Because then, you will become easy meat for the likes of France who just love to bully little, unviable African banana republics like the ones you will become.

At least today, as Nigeria, if you sneeze the world hears.

When you become the next Burkina Faso or South Sudan, you will sneeze and only the sand will hear.

Rubbish.

Na soo.. my brother, tell them, let the people who have ear listen
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

If u are waiting for war to break out in Nigeria for your dreams to be actualize i am sorry to tell you that won't happen
Lol reality is far from you my friend wake up from your dreams, Nigeria is already at war, wait till 2023 , Nigeria never had it this bad before the first civil war
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by kowalsky: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
4Play:

All these separatists have local and state governments staffed with their kinsmen failing woefully in providing good governance, yet they believe that it's other ethnicities in Nigeria, mainly Northerners who are primarily responsible for the abject situation in Nigeria.

The only real benefit of the separatists' movements is that it might motivate many amongst the Northern political elite to cede power to Southerners. Then you will suddenly have a waning in interest in secession in the South.

Make no mistake, Buhari is one of the most incompetent national leaders in the world today. But I think people are being naive if they assume division is a panacea for Nigeria's dire situation.

Division might not be the absolute panacea but it's a start.

At the very least it'll give the fulani mafia the legalized state they need to uphold Sharia.

Other factions can then mount explicit security measures to address terrorism if they (the fulanis and their fellow islamists) continue withh their Jihad and mujahideen movts.

Make no mistake, Islam and the north are a bane to the development and progress of Nigeria.
From peadophilia. To an obscene disdain for formal education. To subjugation of the female gender. To an insatiable thirst for human blood... They are harbingers of strife and catastrophe.

The only way this country can move forward is if it's disintegrated.
Let the testosterone-pumped, blood thirsty mujahideens have soveriegnty over their lands so they can continually fvck underage pussy and slam their heads forty-nine times on the ground.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by naija1stnigar(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is just the beginning of mass exodus of manpower in naija, Nigerians have tried a lot to do their best even in the face of bad leadership but majority have now discovered that anyone who truly loves to give his best for this country will surely end up regretting it.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Solatium(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol reality is far from you my friend wake up from your dreams, Nigeria is already at war, wait till 2023 , Nigeria never had it this bad before the first civil war

With this infantile response i can tell your age.
June 12 and Abacha debacle was even worse,we found our way out of it,2023 will come and go just like every other election.
My advise to you is to add value to your life, don't wait for a moment that will never come to pass
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

With this infantile response i can tell your age.
June 12 and Abacha debacle was even worse,we found our way out of it,2023 will come and go just like every other election.
My advise to you is to add value to your life, don't wait for a moment that will never come to pass
Lol I still repeat, reality is far from you wake up from your dreams, Nigeria was never this divided along religious and ethic lines during Abacha's era, there was no Boko Haram or iswap, there was no biafra agitation, there was no oduduwa republic agitation, there was no Fulani herdsmen bandits kidnapping people on daily basis, it's funny to compare all these to Jun 12 the war is already here kid, it's something you can't just wish away over night , Nigeria has gone beyond politics, it's tribal and ethnic now
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Solatium(m): 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Lol I still repeat, reality is far from you wake up from your dreams, Nigeria was never this divided along religious and ethic lines during Abacha's era, there was no Boko Haram or iswap, there was no biafra agitation, there was no oduduwa republic agitation, there was no Fulani herdsmen bandits kidnapping people on daily basis, it's funny to compare all these to Jun 12 the war is already here kid, it's something you can't just wish away over night , Nigeria has gone beyond politics, it's tribal and ethical now

You will grow old while counting and waiting, while others will count their blessings in 7 figures,dey there grin
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Truvelisback(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rossinkipp:

You're very stupid. If everybody leaves, who will build the country or you will continue your generation in Saudi Arabia?

When they start persecuting and enslaving you there you will call on Nigerian govt to evacuate your dumbasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO5wcu5TPMo
U are the stupid one not him. Did he tell u that it's every doctor that wants to go there? Are Nigerians including the doctors not enslaved in Nigeria? Ur so-called govt are owing doctors several months of salaries and delaying their salaries too. So, were u expecting to stay in Nigeria and die of hunger and starvation? If ur so-called country is in a good state, wouldn't they av thought of leaving?
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

You will grow old while counting and waiting, while others will count their blessings in 7 figures,dey there grin
You will end up in a refugee camp las las grin
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Solatium(m): 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

You will end up in a refugee camp las las grin

Do i look like Nnamdi Kanu to you?
Na Kanu dey run when nobody dey pursue am, at the end nkọ guy man enter cage laslas
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Basher8583: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Powersurge:

You are a young lad. Your forefathers who refused to listen to sound of reason are regretting today. If u like, no receive sense and leave if you have the opportunity.

Stupidity is when you love other countries than yours

F00lishness is when your forefathers did not train you and you pedigree to love your country.

I believe my former advice to you was clear
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
Solatium:

Do i look like Nnamdi Kanu to you?
Na Kanu dey run when nobody dey pursue am, at the end nkọ guy man enter cage laslas
I repeat las las you will end at a refugee camp
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Solatium(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

I repeat las las you will end at a refugee camp

I am free citizen,na you wet your concise dey prick you dey run,no worry we go arrange asylum for you for Biafra abi Niger cheesy grin
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by armadeo(m): 3:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
quentin06:
What is worng with this? People are so ungrateful in this country.
Here is a president who is trying very hard to provide employment for our doctors in foreign countries, where they will earn forex and send home.

Mention one Nigerian president who has done this for Nigerian doctors?

Very soon all our medical doctors in Nigeria will be gainfully employed In Saudi, UAE, UK and Canada and US.

A good campaign poster for 2023, even the commissioner agrees. cool

Dude you've got to be the funniest of them all. I really like your sense of humour. Lol. grin grin grin

This would be my response hence forth. Its insane.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Powersurge: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Basher8583:

Stupidity is when you love other countries than yours

F00lishness is when your forefathers did not train you and you pedigree to love your country.

I believe my former advice to you was clear

Youthful exuberance!! Ur leaders what are controlling u, 98% of them have dual citizenship. Their children have dual citizenship. U ho soon get sense.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Hassanmaye(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

This country doesn't need to be built but destroyed completely let us all go our separate ways we don't belong together as a country
Will you shut up
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Will you shut up
Who are you undecided ?
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Hassanmaye(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Abeg SHUT UP THERE.. Separate ways to where?

Where do you belong?

Who told you you were Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba?

Was it not white colonialists?

Dumbos. Before the colonialists came we identified with our clan and ancestry, not with our language spoken. There was nothing like ''Igbo people''. They were never united as an ''ethnicity''. Nether were Yorubas or Hausas or anyone else.

So any tribal republic you are retreating to now is colonial bullcrap, and you will have the same problems you have in Nigeria, and most likely WORSE. Because then, you will become easy meat for the likes of France who just love to bully little, unviable African banana republics like the ones you will become.

At least today, as Nigeria, if you sneeze the world hears.

When you become the next Burkina Faso or South Sudan, you will sneeze and only the sand will hear.

Rubbish.

Hahahhahahaha is sarcastic but true unfortunately developers will not like this
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Hassanmaye(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
jimyjames:

Who are you undecided ?
I will take your details
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by kudinkarfe: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jolomenas:

Sudan medicine graduates are far better than most of Nigerian graduates!!
Lie, may be medicine graduate from your state university.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by kudinkarfe: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jolomenas:

Sudan medicine graduates are far better than most of Nigerian graduates!!
My governor sponsored many to study medicine in Sudan and they're employed in our teaching hospital. I no longer take my family to the teaching hospital. I've moved to private hospital.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Jolomenas: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
kudinkarfe:

Lie, may be medicine graduate from your state university.
Mumu
I did Housemanship At Ahmadu Bello university teaching hospital where you see people from different parts of the country.
I met sudan graduates with no partiality they are very good.
Mind you I am a medical doctor
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Jolomenas: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
kudinkarfe:

My governor sponsored many to study medicine in Sudan and they're employed in our teaching hospital. I no longer take my family to the teaching hospital. I've moved to private hospital.
Which state are you from?
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by kudinkarfe: 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jolomenas:

Mumu
I did Housemanship At Ahmadu Bello university teaching hospital where you see people from different parts of the country.
I met sudan graduates with no partiality they are very good.
Mind you I am a medical doctor
Dr, I'm not arguing with you but I prefer someone that study medicine in Nigeria.
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Jolomenas: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
kudinkarfe:

Dr, I'm not arguing with you but I prefer someone that study medicine in Nigeria.
Okay oo
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Blackdisciple(m): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Better oo cos this one that Ngige is forming Vultron .
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Basher8583: 5:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Powersurge:

Youthful exuberance!! Ur leaders what are controlling u, 98% of them have dual citizenship. Their children have dual citizenship. U ho soon get sense.

You speak like a 14yrs old.

No time reasoning with a kid
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by VTJN(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Powersurge:

Aptly said

They all got a dual citizenship
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by VTJN(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2021
jimyjames:

[quote] smiley smiley smiley

I sincerely doubt if war will happen in Nigeria. Diverse ethnicity and cultural settings is obviously an hindrance
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by jimyjames(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=VTJN post=105190754][/quote]

War might happen but it might not be as bad as the one that happened in 1967-1970 where the entire country fought against one region , this time around it might be every region for himself las las the strongest regions might emerge as nation's or autonomous regions of a confederal Nigeria
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Kfed4ril(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Rossinkipp:

You're very stupid. If everybody leaves, who will build the country or you will continue your generation in Saudi Arabia?

When they start persecuting and enslaving you there you will call on Nigerian govt to evacuate your dumbasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO5wcu5TPMo

As much as you’re a zombie I believe yous should know the people leaving aren’t the problem, the problem is the government and it’s policies
If Nigeria was a working country nobody will want to leave instead people people will be coming in
Blame the government not the people leaving
Re: FG Blamed As Saudi Arabia Recruits Nigerian Doctors by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2021
TONYE001:

How did you arrive at this conclusion?
Just finished your reading your diary. It was a journey. some part resonated deeply. It also opened my eyes to some issues too. I wish you the very very best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th / What Will You Say If The Interviewer Says "You Have 10 Minutes To Impress Me? / I Was Called For An Interview From Strategic Outsourcing Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.