Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) (38403 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Osinbajo Speaks On DSS Court Invasion, Sowore's Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by drealcivilceno(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lattop:
He might be top notch, Academically Brilliant but he's Politically Gullible

Mumu talk..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
zedegit:

grin. He might have crammed it.
Lmao
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by masseratti: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Can't we just elect this man as the next president? Can you imagine the kind of leeway we will av with our French speaking neighbors with a President like this? With rule of law, sound economic policies?

I tire for this country i swear.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by clothingonline(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
Epitome of knowledge you don’t fit Nigeria to be honest
Tanzania SA Rwanda fit you

Check signature men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by slowice(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:
Are you still doubting this man is the best v.p Nigeria ever had?

He is just too brilliant. Tinubu's products are always top-notch

Because he speak another pesin language? Wetin concern brilliance here? Me nkọ wey dey speak Igbo, pigin and Hausa? Small thing una go begin leak asss, the exact thing una do elect bubu in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by iHart(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
I love this man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Kaiser20: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Is that so?. French language is the official lingual Franca of Republic of Benin, so no big.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Adakintroy: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
There are some spoke persons for you that make it easy for investors to look your way.

It's not by shouting foreign investors up and down. Investors can read human clear.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
this video is fake, watch d lips movement carefully.

NB: I blv Osibanjo have Capacity to lead this con3 to greater heights, bt promoters shud nt add propaganda

Are you for real

I think you need to wipe your glasses
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Abbeyme: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
What if he is reading a rehearsed verse on a teleprompter.

What if?

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by uzomagattuso: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
intelligent but foolish
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Morenikeji090(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
That is to show how Tinubu is damn too smart and brilliant
kehinde1588:

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by expertman(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biggcake:

Versatile and not volatile...

Thanks boss for.the correction

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by chronique(m): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
And this is suppose to mean what exactly?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Ayoleeboy007: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
All this people already have backup plan ( two citizenship) no wonder they're running the country anyhow.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by BMZK: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Shooyie:
He spoke very good French and the message was crystal clear. Once again, Happy anniversary to Sahara Group @25.
I can tell you do not speak French if you call this very good and fluent French.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by chronique(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
masseratti:
Can't we just elect this man as the next president? Can you imagine the kind of leeway we will av with our French speaking neighbors with a President like this? With rule of law, sound economic policies?

I tire for this country i swear.

This is how they keep fooling you all. If he was a man of honor he would have resigned a long time ago and then we'd know he is a serious person for the job. Anybody who can agree to be a vp under this government for 8 years, is not worthy of our votes.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
So?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by donnie(m): 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
APC? I hate that party but you see this man, if he contest under APC in 2023, I'm voting him. That's the only man I trust for now.

Small thing can turn Nigerians to mumu
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by modsfucker: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
Joylove2324:
See how he's speaking French fluently....Good job Mr Vice President

Did you ever check if Buhari also speaks French and Spanish fluently?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by seyz91(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy
Lattop:
He might be top notch, Academically Brilliant but he's Politically Gullible
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by advanceDNA: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Handsum64: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
French for beginners

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by WhizdomXX(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

I must say, he is.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Jerryherd: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Very impressive... Imagine this man as a President going for meeting with french countries
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Sammy1337: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
nice one
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Tzar(m): 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
How has this prevented the misrule of his principal? Or made him less part of a failed government?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Tomilola360: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Hahaha flat heads will come for you. Tinubu is their problem from the village

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo’s Letter From Prison (dated 28th March 1966) / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Tinubu After Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.