Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) (38402 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Osinbajo Speaks On DSS Court Invasion, Sowore's Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by toluxa1(m): 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
And President Buhari can't even Speak English Fluenty.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nah French we go chop While human beings are becoming endangered species in northern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Skillsnigeria: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Jayrow08: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Applaundise
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by zedegit: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jollylolly:
Two days, Prof. Osinbajo delivered remarks at a virtual event to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Sahara (Energy) Group where the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mr. Felix Tshisekedi was in attendance.

In an appreciative message, VP Osinbajo thanks the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (in French) for his support to Sahara Energy while celebrating 25 years of Sahara Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrDcwImoz4

grin. He might have crammed it.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by xpool(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
Joylove2324:
See how he's speaking French fluently....Good job Mr Vice President
Be chasing rats when your house is on fire

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2021
This same Sahara group that refused to give me graduate internship/trainee position angry angry angry

I suppose swear for una but I won't
Congrats Sahara. May you continue to grow even beyond what you envisaged.

Bon anniversarie
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
chinjo:
How does this help curb the insecurity and high cost of foodstuff in the market caused by the ineptitude of the Buhari government?

Help me ask them! 30 people just got killed overnight in Jos!

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:
Are you still doubting this man is the best v.p Nigeria ever had?

He is just too brilliant. Tinubu's products are always top-notch

Everybody can't be like the master.

Osinbajo is a special breed.

Sorry I mean Osinbade.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Nuelito: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good to know
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by BobbieZion(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
The V.P should take it and shove it up his Ass.

"Pardon my French"

Back to legit matters.
I am in tears right now.
Those 30 ,we must settle the scores now or later.
Islamist take note.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Biggcake: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
expertman:
Good thump up my amiable VP is good to be (volatile.)

God bless you greatly sir I heard of the good things you did to the South for the shoe makers associations.

We need such in South West too

Versatile and not volatile...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by raphaeladeyele: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Horstin50(m): 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
So this helps us how
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by kenx1(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mtchewwwww how does it affect the rising value of the Dollar against the Naira
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by onosbaba3310: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Some men are born cheaters.

Please patronize a student ooooo

I have Brand New Kenwood Commercial Blenders for sale,3000 wats you can check it out here
https://www.nairaland.com/6719332/new-kenwood-commercial-blenders-sale

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by obembet(f): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
this video is fake, watch d lips movement carefully.

NB: I blv Osibanjo have Capacity to lead this con3 to greater heights, bt promoters shud nt add propaganda

You have problem o.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Tywo2018: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
And so whats all this nonsense is that Nigeria n problem. I hear some one saying is the best VP. that's how you puch him and continue in same vicious circle. undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by mattfeuter(m): 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lattop:
He might be top notch, Academically Brilliant but he's Politically Gullible

I don’t think this is the case with osinbajo.

I’ll incline towards him being “incapacitated” because of the “you-know-who” that runs the country.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by ceaser: 1:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Clearly, Buhari is lacking in many things.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Best VP under most foolish and wicked president

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
chinjo:
How does this help curb the insecurity and high cost of foodstuff in the market caused by the ineptitude of the Buhari government?
Exactly my question... From speaking big big grammars to speaking French yet he is part of the worst and most useless government in the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nice
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by 2loadedguy: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jollylolly:
Two days, Prof. Osinbajo delivered remarks at a virtual event to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Sahara (Energy) Group where the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mr. Felix Tshisekedi was in attendance.

In an appreciative message, VP Osinbajo thanks the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (in French) for his support to Sahara Energy while celebrating 25 years of Sahara Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrDcwImoz4
It's a shame that a man as knowledgeable ans exposed as this is a surbodinate to a man who is bereft of ideas and has not done anything to upgrade his life since he was born. He does not even have a waec certificate but only rose in the military through the quota system despite that we cannot even understand when he speaks English as his favorite language is hausa since he's used to nepotism and quota system. Is it the man that struggles to speak English you want to go and learn French?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Buhari you see your life? Ordinary Igbo you can’t spoke
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by CuteNbad(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
Osinbajo is book smart
Not nigerian-politics smart
so buhari is Nigerian-politics smart... Naso Una vote buhari put us inside this mess!. Politics smart kill you there! angry

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
theInterpreter:
Osinbajo is book smart
Not nigerian-politics smart
Isn't muddy Nigerian politics why the country is so shitty today.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lattop:
He might be top notch, Academically Brilliant but he's Politically Gullible

Politically gullible but Vice President of a country with 200 Million people.

I pray for such gullibility and not your father's intelligence that hasn't made him a Class Monitor. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by ChiefAfonja: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Tinubu is a useless thief

But osinbajo no doubt is a good.

Buhari is nothing to write home about
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Asour: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Hahahah!

Tinubu's products? Or a man in his own right?
My your assessment, Is PMB also a 'brilliant Tinubu product' too ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo’s Letter From Prison (dated 28th March 1966) / Ganduje: Kano Assembly Reveals Next Action On Bribery Videos / INEC declares Kano Governorship Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.