Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) (38379 Views)

presidency: I Don’t Owe Anybody Allegiance – Osinbajo speaks On Betraying Tinubu / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Osinbajo Speaks On DSS Court Invasion, Sowore's Rearrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by dheolexaone(f): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
How does this help reduce Naija's brouhaha inflated by them?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chai these image launderers, una no dey tire? we don't need someone who plays to the gallery and speaks with two sides of the mouth. What we need is a firm and decisive leader. He doesn't have to be a pious pastor like Osinbajo but someone who is decisive and firm and has no time for BS
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Stallione(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Joylove2324:
See how he's speaking French fluently....Good job Mr Vice President
Cute bae
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by kehinde1588(m): 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Tomilola360:

Hahaha flat heads will come for you. Tinubu is their problem from the village
I deliberately add Tinubu to my comment. I know he his their nightmare
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Olaolufred(m): 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
DaOriginalCEO:
APC? I hate that party but you see this man, if he contest under APC in 2023, I'm voting him. That's the only man I trust for now.

He is the only member of APC I can vote too.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Peppysco: 2:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
And one person cannot pronounce 'Corruption' very well ooo
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by muykem: 3:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
If we will be honest to ourselves for once. Osinbajo should be a consensus candidate in 2023 not only in APC but all political parties.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by oneMalik: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
...while you're politically vibrant u think
? just pray to Become that man's cobbler then you're made. people will just keep talking like they don't eat salt at all.

who has ever or aspired to get to that level in you family including you o ? NONSENSE !
Lattop:
He might be top notch, Academically Brilliant but he's Politically Gullible
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by bonnyhope: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Joylove2324:
I wish this could solve one of our problems
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by rickyboss333: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
...with all this credentials and capabilties, yet he is hiding under d shadows of someone whom we aren't even sure wrote waec. Lol, this our country shaaaaa....
Everything and anything is possible
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by okwadatigbogal: 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is the man that is supposed to be our president! He has everything, I mean everything! Unfortunately tribalism will not make this impossible. I have ALWAYS loved Osinbajo. His wife Dolapo is soo classy! I will gladly vote for him if manages to clinch any ticket. Another issue he might have is the perceived Tinubu influence on him!

Buhari cannot even speak english...talk more of french.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Bluntemperor: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Joylove2324:

Whao ooo!
God passed them!
I've always believed you have a lot to offer,our VP!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
Osibanjo remains the best for 2023.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Bluntemperor: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kandeed:
If the DR Congo president was in Nigeria, he should have been arrested and detained in Kuje prison angry

O boy,you de shake this table o!
Just allow this Embassy thin pass,na!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by namo77: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bandits attack a whole NDA!!! And VP is speaking french... You people are clapping.... Looolzzz

No worry... When bandits take over your states, VP will come and speak Spanish for you...

And some mumu will still say BBNaija is the problem of Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by DonroxyII: 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lattop:
What do you want him to do ... He is powerless .... You can't do nothing when powerless .....

As you are, you can't even command the Military formation in your state .... Osinbajo too can't, You can't determine the inflation or interest rate in your state ... Osinbajo too can't..

The best you can do is to advise .... He would have advised but Decision Making solely lies with the President!!

A vice President is just like Boyboy to the Administration.... He is elected but serves at the Pleasure of Mr. president..... He can't be fired but can be rendered useless and redundant by the Kitchen Cabinet .... except, He is a baller himself then .... He will become the number one soldier ....

The Northern vs Southern divide usually affects Southern Vice President especially when your people are being compromised (which they will be compromised) grin .... You must say nothing because if you do ... You will also be compromised !!

Welcome to Nigeria .... where North is the Lions and South is the cows !

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by dozymars(m): 3:45pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerians can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
he is still part of failure
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by lomprico(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:
Are you still doubting this man is the best v.p Nigeria ever had?

He is just too brilliant. Tinubu's products are always top-notch

you be fool walahi
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
COMPAQ:

I don't think gullible is the word. A VP really doesn't have much power beyond what has been given him by the president. While he of course notes what's going on and may not always like it, you can only change something from the inside. If you vex and resign, you 100%lose the chance of being an agent of change, no matter how small.
Well said.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Asour:

Hahahah!

Tinubu's products? Or a man in his own right?
My your assessment, Is PMB also a 'brilliant Tinubu product' too ?

you mean Buhari used to be tinubus commissioner?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
modsfucker:

Did you ever check if Buhari also speaks French and Spanish fluently?
the dude barely speak English.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Ephemmm: 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lattop:

Can you please tell us about his gullibility in comparison with other VPs like Sambo & Jonathan?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Toks2008(m): 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

May GOD protect and guide Tinubu... May GOD give him. Good health but make him incapacitated to canvass for th presidential post so that he will present Osinbajo.

Amen

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
COMPAQ:

I don't think gullible is the word. A VP really doesn't have much power beyond what has been given him by the president. While he of course notes what's going on and may not always like it, you can only change something from the inside. If you vex and resign, you 100%lose the chance of being an agent of change, no matter how small.

Many are so ignorant of this fact.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by mofedamijo(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheRareGem1:
The able VP. Man with the brain. Always given the wailers something to wail about.

Come to think of, we never had a leader be it President or VP speak French before.

Obj does perfectly.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by esosuo2: 4:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
So how does this reduce the price of garri , Amala and their other colleagues in the market now ?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

But Tinubu himself?

The VP is wow! Very brilliant.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Gaddafi1: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2021
kehinde1588:

Please Naija should allow this man to be the president 2023. He has so much to offer.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by zoedew: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jollylolly:
Two days, Prof. Osinbajo delivered remarks at a virtual event to commemorate the 25th anniversary of Sahara (Energy) Group where the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mr. Felix Tshisekedi was in attendance.

In an appreciative message, VP Osinbajo thanks the President of the Democratic Republic of Congo (in French) for his support to Sahara Energy while celebrating 25 years of Sahara Group.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOrDcwImoz4
Great!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by masseratti: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
chronique:

This is how they keep fooling you all. If he was a man of honor he would have resigned a long time ago and then we'd know he is a serious person for the job. Anybody who can agree to be a vp under this government for 8 years, is not worthy of our votes.
well that's true Sha but some times you stoop to conquer, knowing your strength and environment you are, resigning won't change anything, but been in the court might at the right time.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) by Rubicon67(m): 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Lattop:

It is obvious that we have been 'better off' economically with the Politically Savvy ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.