Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852069 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
afomon12:
PPR dropped this morning oooo Congratulations gist coming later

Congratulations.... It ended in praise.
Canada will favour you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Egodons(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
fejiromich:
My People
My people
GOD HAS DONE IT... ITS PPR... I AM TOO EXCITED
Congratulations bro.
I'm next in line this week in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
kobobay:
Finally, the long wait is over.

Refused based on personal assets and financial status.

April 6th

Thanks for all the help given here....

Sorry Boss but still proceed with your GCMS notes to help you tackle the actual reason for denial and refire and you can subscribe to paid service using the well-renowned services of Frank and Gcmswriters.

Best of Luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
fejiromich:
My People
My people
GOD HAS DONE IT... ITS PPR... I AM TOO EXCITED

Congratulations.... It has ended in praise.
Canada will favour you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Thaiy:

May 15th applicant.......lots of application this week were 14th May.

What God cannot do does not exist.
they should start touching ours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Electroweb(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
My people, my people!!!
Original passport request o!!!
Na God do am o!!!

But I don defer admission. Don’t know what to do next.

49 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
kobobay:
Finally, the long wait is over.

Refused based on personal assets and financial status.

April 6th

Thanks for all the help given here....

Sorry about your refusal, order your notes and refire back.
Your next application will be your testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Greetings All,

I just got my CAC and TIN approval for my small business, which I didn't include while submitting my application. Can I still send it to IRCC via webform as ties to home county or no need to?

I'll appreciate your professional insight on this.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by metrecube(m): 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Leyemoshood:

Congratulations to your wife on her PPR and sorry for the loss of her father. It is well in Jesus name
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olanray01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Teenie19:
Congratulations Frank!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChisZom:
Chai I received my refusal letter this afternoon
May 14th applicant. I won't reapply

I'm really happy I got a decision though. Congrats to my fellow may applicants that got their PPR today!!! grin grin grin
May Canada favour you

Sorry about the delay, get your gcms notes and reapply. It will end in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by metrecube(m): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
bysolaro:
Please accept our condolences... The Good Lord will grant your wife and family comfort. May this new journey birth everlasting joy.

Amen to your prayers. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Electroweb:
My people, my people!!!
Na God do am o!!!

Nah so! Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Electroweb:
My people, my people!!!
Na God do am o!!!

Congrats Electroweb. You're favoured.

Chai patiently waiting for PPR for May 29th applicants or na only me Waka come.lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello nairaland1981

Having a Master degree and going for a Post graduate study is a BIG RED FLAG, cos it does not show career progression.. but like we all know nothing is impossible when it comes to the operation of IRCC, if you give the VO a genuine reason for a PGD(Practical experience) at this stage of your life, then you can get your Visa..

As regards your Intention for a PGD, What some applicants in your shoe did was to hide the fact they did Masters, i.e hiding their Masters degree from the picture and mention only their 1st degree,and they got their Visa.. The only thing about this is that you will hide your Masters degree from Canada forever i,e Even after you get your Study permit you wont still make mention of your MASTERs prolly when applying for Permanent residence or even Citizenship.

Since you have hidden it from the start, it has to remain like that to avoid misinterpretation in the future, you will just make mention of your Bsc and the Post graduate degree you will get in Canada..

Since you said you have 16 years working experience, you will need to explain in details all what you have been doing from the time you got your 1st degree till this moment i.e your study Gap.. Promotion letters, trainings, Certifications(as an IT person) pay slips and other vital Company documents will play a big role as regards this..

Also if you are not comfortable hiding your Masters, you can go for a second Masters (you will also give the Visa Officer a genuine reason for this) or better still go for a PHD.

Your age isn't a problem, as we have seen of several 40 gang applicants getting their Visas with Pgd, all you need to do is to write a convincing SOP and prolly LOE and also package your application well accompanied with the favour of God..

Then your Visa is sure

Good luck

Peace
nairaland1981:
I will be 41yrs next year with B.eng, masters in IT from open University and 16yrs banking experience in IT. What are my chances of getting study visa if I go for PGD/PG cert in a college cos I want to get practical experience which open University does not offer.

or should i go for another masters

makano , frankrobbn1,Lekiboboe, gurus help out

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2021
I think you can go ahead n send it
ohizzy:
Greetings All,

I just got my CAC and TIN approval for my small business, which I didn't include while submitting my application. Can I still send it to IRCC via webform as ties to home county or no need to?

I'll appreciate your professional insight on this.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
Congratulations yo all PPR clinchers, I see lot of applications approved...... to all the ppr hopefuls it will get approved in Jesus Name.

To those who got refused, it's a mere delay, be encouraged and reapply. Get your notes, understand reasons for refusal, address them when reapplying. I pray your reapplications will your testimonies in Jesus Name.

It will end in praise.

May 15th applicant...hopeful for a positive response from IRCC soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bushboy009: 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
How will I know my passport has been stamped before getting it back. Make my mind rest small �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Electroweb:
My people, my people!!!
Na God do am o!!!

Let me borrow it I’ll give you back when your admission date is near lool

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bushboy009:
How will I know my passport has been stamped before getting it back. Make my mind rest small �
dem go send you email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
You should get an email notification..

Peace
Bushboy009:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2021
no... brandon
Thaiy:

Is it Regina?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Make sure you come back as regards the Bolded (Your timeline and documents submitted)..

It has ended in praise.. Congrats

Peace
afomon12:
PPR dropped this morning oooo Congratulations gist coming later

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen, processing time starts after Biometrics not on the day you capture cry cry cry

Apparently, IRCC are just shifting the goal post as they wish.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let them tell us the date Biometrics was done too.

makano:
Make sure you come back as regards the Bolded (Your timeline and documents submitted)..

It has ended in praise.. Congrats

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Julian112: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2021
endinpraise907:
Thanks for your response. My school states that deferral is only based on a refusal by IRCC {THEIR POLICY}.. i just tire

Good day FAM...please I need ur urgent help my beloved guru's .i need to know the list of hospitals for medicals in lagos and how possible it is for me to do it tomorrow..its really urgent fam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by larryrichie: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good afternoon my people.

How many days do i have to do the biometric, i did'nt get a mail from them so i login to checked and i found out that i have been asked to go for biometric since on the third of the month, i hope there is no problem about this?? and again will there be any interview or just the biometric.

frankrobbn1,Lekiboboe, everybody in the house and all the gurus please advice...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
larryrichie:

How many days do i have to do the biometric, i did'nt get a mail from them so i login to checked and i found out that i have been asked to go for biometric since on the third of the month, i hope there is no problem about this?? and again will there be any interview or just the biometric.

frankrobbn1,Lekiboboe, everybody in the house and all the gurus please advice...
There is no problem, just go ahead and do it as soon as possible and please always check your portal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Julian112: 4:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Good day FAM...please I need ur urgent help my beloved guru's .i need to know the list of hospitals for medicals in lagos and how possible it is for me to do it tomorrow..its really urgent fam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's not too late.
Book for your biometrics on vsf website, pick a date and time that works best for you.

You can have it done either in Lagos or Abuja vsf

larryrichie:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Qlife VI and IOM Ikeja are the only hospitals approved for Canada medical check.

The probability of getting it done tomorrow is 10/100 if you don't have a medical request from IRCC and 50/50 if you have a request. Reason being, it's based on appointment. You have to book 1st.

So you have a medical request from IRCC?

Julian112:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
ChisZom:
Chai I received my refusal letter this afternoon
May 14th applicant. I won't reapply

I'm really happy I got a decision though. Congrats to my fellow may applicants that got their PPR today!!! grin grin grin
May Canada favour you

Wow.. chiZon sorry about the delay but y don't u want to reapply ?

I would have suggested u try again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.