Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,647 members, 7,851,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (892759 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hastykate: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2021
DestinationCann:
Your proof of funds depends on your school fees plus upkeep money of 10k CAD if you are going alone

Have paid part of the school fee about 7kcad from 18k cad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 9:39am On Sep 18, 2021
Thanks pointing that out to me.

Sandra734030:

Why must you call him arindin. You have no manners atall
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2021
Seems students no longer need to book a return ticket to access the $4k PAT from CBN through their banks.

Some good news finally.

Note: Confirm with your bank's oo

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by aminat2000(f): 9:58am On Sep 18, 2021
Big Congratulations to you.

Oh God, here is your daughter using this testimony as a point of contact to You. Please hear my cry.
June 2 applicant.

talk2naija20:
To God be the glory my PPR landed yesterday morning.

June 1st applicant!
I did upfront medicals August 11th.
Please if you are a June applicant and have not deferred your admission please make sure you have done upfront medicals o.
Classes commenced on the 7th of Sept. I must confess it's not been easy taking classes from here. I had to send a webform with my tuition, and enrolment letter attached.

For those that are still expecting please don't give up, keep believing God and you will surely get it.

You guys are the best and I want to say a big THANK YOU for your support.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chylynancy: 10:12am On Sep 18, 2021
Please I need help with my LOE please this is giving me sleepless night I badly need help with it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 10:18am On Sep 18, 2021
what kind of help do you want? we have some professionals here. try and link up with them.
Chylynancy:
Please I need help with my LOE please this is giving me sleepless night I badly need help with it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Santy04: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
DestinationCann:
Congratulations.

I'm june applicant and I've been so anxious but God dey.

Congratulations...
June 20th, hopefully next 2 weeks, itgonna reach my turn.... PPR REQUEST STRAIGHT..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Santy04: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
aminat2000:
Big Congratulations to you.

Oh God, here is your daughter using this testimony as a point of contact to You. Please hear my cry.
June 2 applicant.

Congratulations...
Please do you receive eligibility reviewing and background checking update, before your PPR?
Kindly share your timeline.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lola0999: 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
My people my people..
I need advice,can i add my Nigerian masters degree to my graduate certificate admission application?
My first degree CGPA was very low and i have had 4 rejections from canadian universities and colleges due to this issue.
My masters result was way better.
Will i be seen as over qualified for a graduate certificate program with masters?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
I need help, I want to reapply since I was refused because of insufficient funds, can I use fixed deposit certificate I didn't use it in my first application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2021
@presido and destination abeg otito.
We are all here for one purpose, we might even need each other’s help over there but here we are cursing n abusing just because of a little misunderstanding.

Abeg make una no vex again.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
lobinche101:
what kind of help do you want? we have some professionals here. try and link up with them.

Please, can you mention one or two professionals here that can help with application. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are actually right, I submitted nse required documents at the beginning of my application, I didn’t wait to be asked .

Oya e don do, make we Dey pray ahead of next week for shower of PPR .

One person has to be the bigger person.
DestinationCann:
You have just displayed your foolishness again.

You can decide to submit MBS and IELTS from the beginning of your application. The last time I checked, those 2 are the NSE requirement.

I'll use derogatory words on you if you use it 1st. Coming here to tag me ill-mannered when you threw the 1st insult is a senseless move.

You are a bigger mofo

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Noted mama.
No vex jare.

Lianna2020:
@presido and destination abeg otito.
We are all here for one purpose, we might even need each other’s help over there but here we are cursing n abusing just because of a little misunderstanding.

Abeg make una no vex again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
I hope so
E go make sense die

I try to look for the news on major dailies online but I can't find it abi no me no look for it carefully.

Na to waka go bank go check when I am ready for it

DestinationCann:
Seems students no longer need to book a return ticket to access the $4k PAT from CBN through their banks.

Some good news finally.

Note: Confirm with your bank's oo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Destinationcann abeg no vex you just de give everyone hot hot grin
PPR this week for all applicants!! Yes

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
I heard same two weeks ago , no return tickets and that most banks are even advertising for it.

gaduchendu:
I hope so
E go make sense die

I try to look for the news on major dailies online but I can't find it abi no me no look for it carefully.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2021
Amen
Malone122:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shagamite: 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Guys pls can i use the card generated by barter to pay for application fee of 120cad. And is the card credit card cos I'm not sure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
You can use the virtual dollar card .

You have to fund the dollar card and yup, good to go .

Not sure if it’s a credit card as it’s not written on the body of the card .
shagamite:
Guys pls can i use the card generated by barter to pay for application fee of 120cad. And is the card credit card cos I'm not sure
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shagamite: 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Lianna2020:
You can use the virtual dollar card .

You have to fund the dollar card and yup, good to go .

Not sure if it’s a credit card as it’s not written on the body of the card .
Okay thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Amen ooo.
I no vex na, just clearing and cruising

Malone122:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 2:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yes you can

shagamite:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Abike996: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hello guys,

Please does anyone know DLI schools in Canada that accepts May Intakes for 2022, PGD program in public relations or related fields and is quite affordable?

Camosun College is the only school I have seen so far but I would appreciate other options to enable me compare with regards to tuition affordability and other factors.

Thank you I’m anticipation.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
gaduchendu:
I hope so
E go make sense die

Please what is PAT and how is it helpful ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bee94: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Congratulations
I’m also a June applicant…4th to be precise
My eligibility review has not even started, will like to confirm if yours started before PPR

To God be the glory my PPR landed yesterday morning.

June 1st applicant!
I did upfront medicals August 11th.
Please if you are a June applicant and have not deferred your admission please make sure you have done upfront medicals o.
Classes commenced on the 7th of Sept. I must confess it's not been easy taking classes from here. I had to send a webform with my tuition, and enrolment letter attached.

For those that are still expecting please don't give up, keep believing God and you will surely get it.

You guys are the best and I want to say a big THANK YOU for your support.
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.