Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,349 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (858770 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2021
The dollar rate is not possible... its minimum 411 max 415
Favouriteguy:

I dnt know how current this is.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bysolaro: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2021
Greetings,

Please share the documents Globus requested you provide to secure PTA for a relative.
Also, can one use say two or three different relatives at the same time at different branches, perhaps?

STRICK00:

For everyone mailing me about this,

1. I don’t have any “connect or plug” in the bank, you don’t need any connect. Just go there and explain what you want to do and you’d be
guided on how to do it.

Whole process took about 2 weeks, the money was sent in thursday and it’s scheduled to arrive in my account on monday at latest
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fatty4jesus(f): 10:11am On Sep 19, 2021
justwise:

Why not Msc?

I have a 3rd class and Msc's are rare.correct me if I am wrong please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2021
Good morning house, please I need an urgent response.

Is it MANDATORY that I will apply through Nigerian Student Express, during my visa application.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 10:23am On Sep 19, 2021
It is not mandatory, people only do that because they said it’s faster.

Ircc don’t follow it everytime .
There are people who went through that route and still had to wait for months and others got it in days .

Francejaik:
Good morning house, please I need an urgent response.

Is it MANDATORY that I will apply through Nigerian Student Express, during my visa application.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2021
Lianna2020:
It is not mandatory, people only do that because they said it’s faster.

Ircc don’t follow it everytime .
There are people who went through that route and still had to wait for months and others got it in days .

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Globalk: 10:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Globalk:

Thank you, please, if he get another Admission from another school for the January intake ,2022 and get enrollment letter, pls , can he use it to enter or must it be from the same school or related program ? I would appreciate your input , everyone. Thanks
Pls , can anyone attend to my request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sammychi90: 11:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone, please when sending my passport for stamping at VFS Abuja, I forgot to add my approval letter, please what can I do ? I don't want them to return it back to me because embassy will reject it when they receive it.
Please any advice from the house ?

Secondly, when is the best time to Notify IRCC of ur program deferral and new admission letter update after receiving PPR ?

It shall end in praises � �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by qudusbalogun89: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2021
Please help me with this question ooo

qudusbalogun89:
Hello fams,

Can anyone help with school that accept NECO for undergraduate admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sammychi90: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=qudusbalogun89 post=105963656]Please help me with this question ooo

Humber college does
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by akoko123: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2021
April 7 applicant.
GCMS report received 10th Sept. Pre Assessment complete with Review Recommended.
last update indicates 20th July 2021.
Eligibility started since July 16.

No BVL or PPR till date.

Sent several emails and webforms to Nairobi with only one response stating Application under review by officer.

Now that they have started issuing June applicants, what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
akoko123:
April 7 applicant.
GCMS report received 10th Sept. Pre Assessment complete with Review Recommended.

No BVL or PPR till date.

Sent several emails and webforms to Nairobi with only one response stating Application under review by officer.

Just keep praying and hoping. I don't think there is something else we can do. I am almost in the same shoe. Applied May 14th. Eligibility review started June 2. Last gcms says Recommend Interview. Be positive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2021
akoko123:
April 7 applicant.

No BVL or PPR till date.

Omo, why dem dey behave like this nah
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
qudusbalogun89:
Please help me with this question ooo

I think Neco is acceptable to most schools. So the choice should be your to make
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shams040(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hello my people,

Please I want to ask can I add an open work permit (my wife) to my to my student pass extension application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by qudusbalogun89: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2021
It is not ooo, I've been sending mails to some schools and there response had been Capital NO.

Please give me names of schools you are so sure they accept NECO.

TheGbemisola:

I think Neco is acceptable to most schools. So the choice should be your to make

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2021
New Brunswick community college accepts neco
qudusbalogun89:
It is not ooo, I've been sending mails to some schools and there response had been Capital NO.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2021
qudusbalogun89:

You can try cape breton University in Nova Scotia. I also applied with my Neco

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Fatty4jesus:

I have a 3rd class and Msc's are rare.correct me if I am wrong please

You may have to do things a little bit differently.

If the course you want to study is related to your work experience then it should count on your favour, contact the school directly and explain your situation, emphasise that you have good number of year of work experience in that field .

Don’t just try one school and give up, contacted as many schools as you can .. one will definitely click

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
Happy Sunday everyone.... Its been a while
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 5:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lianna2020 please you're going nowhere mbok,we appreciate your outputs and contributions.., for me I think Justwise is saying you shouldn't mention names of anyone, if there's a question or inquiry or request,it should be put generally to the house, if anyone have answers to it,they can respond. I think I understand where he is coming from but he didn't put it in the write sequence, I believe at least most of us are above 18 and we should be addressed with respect and maturity... Please forgive biko

Lianna2020:
I don’t understand please.
If I did something wrong, atleast you could spell it out and then I’d take note.
You haven’t complained about anything I hv done before and now feels like you’ve been warning me and I refused to listen. I feel embarrassed and less of myself right now but that’s okay.

By the way there won’t be a next time, I’d stop saying anything on here. This isn’t my office or my father's website either ways.

Thank you and thanks everyone, I really learned a lot on here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Chai....its been really long I left nairaland maka heart ache biko....Canadian visa will not give us high bp abeg...my hubby is still waiting o,May 19th Applicant...today makes it 5 freaking months of waiting, we have deferred,we have sent updated LOA...IRCC bikozienu look at us with mercy and give us positive decision, this wait is killing, we have done everything humanly possible, series of mails,webforms,MP's ...ordered GCMS notes twice ,they can be empty ...no decision... All we have now is God...please let's not stop encouraging ourselves on this platform, this wait self can cause sickness but we must make ourselves happy and give ourselves hope...Don't stop hoping o,it will surely end in praise I believe...please where is @Emeenaka bikonu God bless you all

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
I don't know what guarantor form is for but you can get police report for 5k to 7k
iamL:
please house how did u go abt ur international passport. I was told to bring:

Completed passport application form
Two recent passport-size photographs
Proof of payment
Letter of ID from local government/ state of origin (valid staff ID card attached)
Birth certificate
Completed Guarantor’s form (with photocopy of data page of Guarantor’s Nigerian e-passport and one passport-size photograph of the Guarantor)
Police report.

Please how did you go about the guarantor form and the police report? Did u go to police station?
The police station I went to asked for 29k and 10k for guarantor form but I feel is fraud.

Please I need help. Any one that knows any legit agent can connect me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.