Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860866 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dofrenzy: 11:02am On Sep 20, 2021
demmyg4real:
Urgent Please
Good morning house,

Please I got this mails this morning and am confused, can anyone be of help as I don't understand;

We have been trying to reach you in order to evaluate your immigration options for Canada.

If you are interested to continue, it is important that you reply to this email as soon as possible after completing the

information below.

Current Occupation: __________________
Highest Education Level: __________________
Year of Birth: __________________
Main Phone Number (include country code): __________________
Alternate Phone Number (include country code): __________________

Why do you want to immigrate to Canada? (Please describe briefly.)

Thanks for your urgent response

didnt you submit your SOP?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2021
This is absurd. Haba

Jan 2020? Was an agent used?
kallycjn:
For student visa. For study permit (I guess it means same? )We have been waiting . Don't no what to do anymore.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dukealara: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2021
SweetJJ:

I just got a BVL 8:20am. No PPR yet I am still praying and Hoping for the best.

It will end in praise!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kallycjn(f): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2021
Yes it was an agent . Had medical in April 2021 , submitted English test result in July 2021 . Still waiting for our congratulations .......
Blazca:
This is absurd. Haba

Jan 2020? Was an agent used?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2021
Do you have access to GCKey?
kallycjn:
Yes it was an agent . Had medical in April 2021 , submitted English test result in July 2021 . Still waiting for our congratulations .......
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:47am On Sep 20, 2021
You welcome

dives:
shocked shocked Over 40? Wow! Thank you so much for taking out time to share this info makano. I am checking out those parts you mentioned right away.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by funola: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2021
PPR has landed...since September last year.

54 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fatuse(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2021
Congratulationsssss, Booking this space for my own testimony this week amen.
Genyc:
And it came to pass; woke up to PPR this morning
April 23rd applicant
The wait...............

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nonsoooooo: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2021
Hello have any july or August applicant have recieved a request letter from IRCC because I think they no longer send it again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2021
funola:
Congratulations to you oo.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kallycjn(f): 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please what does that mean ?? Thank you for your response . I truly appreciate
Blazca:
Do you have access to GCKey?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
It's Ircc portal where you log in to track your application. Some agents refuse to tell people when their application has been refused. You should ask for your gckey if you don't have it.
kallycjn:
Please what does that mean ?? Thank you for your response . I truly appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
funola:

Today is a good day congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by patriciai: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2021
June 25th
I book space for my own timeline this week. This is my week of carrying my Evidence
What God can not do does not exist.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sammychi90: 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good day everyone, Please I want to submit my passport to abina VFS but I did my biometric in lagos, please how much I my paying for my transmission fee? And is there any other charges I will pay again since I didn't do my biometric in abuja .?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Laborah(f): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
gracedson:
Congratulations to you oo.
Congratulations to you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kallycjn(f): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Oh okay. I will do just that then. I appreciate
Blazca:
It's Ircc portal where you log in to track your application. Some agents refuse to tell people when their application has been refused. You should ask for your gckey if you don't have it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Welcome
kallycjn:
Oh okay. I will do just that then. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bysolaro: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
I will testify on this mountain this month. One-time approval in Jesus' name. Amen.
Congrats to everyone testifying of God's marvelousness and the breakfast He hath served this morning.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Laborah(f): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2021
gracedson:
A big congratulations to you and your family.

A big congratulations to ur sis

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
funola:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa, One year gbako. Massive Congratulations. This monday is sweet.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
bysolaro:
I will testify on this mountain this month. One-time approval in Jesus' name. Amen.
Congrats to everyone testifying of God's marvelousness and the breakfast He hath served this morning.
grin grin grin

Amen Amen Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chris182: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Here's my timeline guys
Applied March 24th
Biometrics done March 29th
Upfront medicals passed May 19th.
After that there was a very long silence from IRCC
Started getting series of ghost updates
First ghost update: 27th July
Second ghost update: 28th July
Third ghost update: 1st August
Fourth ghost update: 19th August
Fifth ghost update: 7th September
Final ghost update: 17th September
BVL and PPR: 20th September

I had already deferred my admission to January and sent the new LOA to ircc through webform because school started 1st September and there was no way to meet up. Thank God it's finally over.
Chris182:
After six months and six ghost updates, God decided to bless me. Woke up to PPR

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Laborah(f): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Dame24:
Hi all!
My sister got PPR on friday!
I handled all her application process as I did mine also (2020) Her timeline is attached below. It was quite a frustrating process because her classes started second week of September and they required her to be around. They almost canceled her seat as she wasn’t able to do registration without study permit. I contacted the MP and they said security and background check has been passed but eligibility is yet to start. We decided to risk it by paying 3k Cad part of tuition. So we started sending mails and pleading with the school for more time because there’s no option for deferral and the $500 confirmation fee will be forfeited. She was eventually allowed to register and did the online portion of her classes. I was so stressed even mine wasn’t this stressful because I got medical request 6days after I submitted my application, even before biometrics.
Documents submitted are:
*SOP
*Birth certificate of her family
*Marriage certificate
*Sponsor's statement of account (8m)
*Sponsor's letter
*Sponsor's supporting documents (house and business documents)
*Her Business registration
*Family photos
*her statement of account (less than 100k)
*School admission letter
*School confirmation letter
*Passport page
Passport photo
*Ig business page
*University transcript (2006)
*O’level result
*business Certifications
*Police character
-IELTS result (non NSE but she had a valid result)
- declaration of age (she’ll be 40 next month)
She’s going for a diploma program
She did upfront medicals and her biometrics 2weeks after application submission.
*Home ties was established using her 3kids, husband and business.

It can only be God and I pray everyone waiting gets a positive decision. It really is not easy and not for the faint hearted. Can’t wait to reunite with her!

Please which school did ur sis apply to, can we chat privately
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sammychi90: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please I want to submit my passport to abuja VFS but I did my biometric in lagos, please how much I my paying for my transmission fee? And is there any other charges I will pay again since I didn't do my biometric in abuja .?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2021
pls wat is BVL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2021
usor00:
pls wat is BVL

Biometrics Validation Letter. This is what you recieve before either a Passport Request or a Refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello Patrick

Possibly, to the bolded....

And as regards your mails to Nairobi, Nairobi has probably been re-directing your mails to Accra..

And that is how all IRCC canters do, once a query is sent by an applicant to a paerticular IRCC center that does not handle that application, they re-direct it to the office in charge of the application..

For instance If London is in charge of My application, and I send mails and Webforms to Beijing IRCC office, Beijing will check my file to check if its one of the application they are handling, and if it is not, they re-direct it to London Office i.e the Office in charge of my application....

So your mails have not been in vain..

Peace
PatrickOkunima:
I'm a May 2 applicant.

I got my BVL yesterday, Sunday.

It was signed in Accra, Ghana.

Does that mean my application is being processed in Ghana?

If that's the case, what happens to all the mails and webforms I have been sending to Nairobi?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Harbay30(f): 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2021
Wow!!! congratulations

one whole year of waiting isn't a joke

funola:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Ketima:
Hello All and Gurus

Please I need your guy's kind advice and suggestion.

My class started in September. so I began class but along the line, had to withdraw and deferred to next year's sept ( that's the only intake for my course for international students). Recently, I got my new offer letter for next fall, but it was different from the previous offer letter. The difference is; the first offer letter for Sept 2021 had tuition and student fee details but the new one doesn't have tuition details. Again, a friend same course and department who differed with me got hers and hers has tuition details ( though she didn't pay any tuition deposit at all). Could it be that because I have paid full 1-year tuition already, maybe no need to include the tuition details in my new offer letter?

I tried to reach the person in charge and got an auto-mail that she will be out of office till 24.

So, because of that, I haven't updated IRCC. should IRCC request for new LOA, is it advisable I upload such a NEW LOA?

Thanks.

I would suggest you hold on till the person responsible resumes. Make a formal complain and hear what s/he has to say before you upload to IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by talk2naija20: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2021
Good morning My people
My biometric of over fours ago was used for my application and I don't have the bio paper anymore.

Please how do submit my passport to vfs considering the biometric paper?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2021
Fatty4jesus:
Hello everyone and good evening
@justwise,please I need a little help. I have a bscin computer science 3rd class,finished in 2013 and currently been working in a financial institution for 4years as a Business support staff i.e more like operations. what courses do you advise for pgd?or pgc.

While you await the response of the gurus

Due to your 8 years study gap you can't go for a COMPUTER SCIENCE related PG. CERT program, but based on your Work Experience and some of your Job duties as a BUSINESS SUPPORT STAFF which aligns with the job duties of a PUBLIC ADMINISTRATOR, HR e.g Administrative Assistant etc., you can go for a PG.CERT IN HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT. You can also go for a PG. CERT IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION

See the link below for the programs and the colleges offering them.

PG.CERT in HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT (HRM)

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/652#105068930

Also see check this,

Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Human Resources Management
Okanagan College, BC

http://webapps-5.okanagan.bc.ca/ok/Calendar/post-baccalaureate-diploma-in-human-resources-mana

PG. CERT IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
Humber College, Ontario
https://business.humber.ca/programs/public-administration.html

Do your research on them one by one, take your time & check the course curriculum of each programs, program overview, tuition amount for international students etc., if you see the one that suites you, apply.

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert program
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Since you are going for a Program not related to your degree, but related to your work experience, you should go through the contents in the link below and do your due diligence on them so as to increase your chance of getting admission in any of the program
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Good luck!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.