Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (856520 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kam3: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Congratulations to you.
Please how long did it take to get MUN admission and did you pay the whole tuition at once because I can see you paid 9k.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by millie0: 9:29am On Sep 21, 2021
Teemenzo:

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment

Book you appointment for biometrics. I jist booked mine this morning

I hope this is allowed here

Thank you for this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Is it important to use notarized sponsorship letter? My Sis only sent her letter of sponsorship and I used it like that. Is that a red flag or something ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by frankob(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2021
Good morning guys, tomorrow is my medical examination in Abuja. Do they accept online transfer or must I pay from the bank?
Any useful advise please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2021
Sandra734030:
My testimony is today! I am so happy! The Lord has done it!!!

we will testify today oohh

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Hello TheRealLady

Most applicants go through the Online route majorly cos of the Covid restriction from going physically to VFS centres and also for Convenience reasons, but when its time for your Biometrics, there is no online route for that...

You will need to book go to the VFS center in Ikate Lekki to do that...

No route is faster than the other, as the timeline of applications is not determined by the route you choose to apply with..

Hope this helps

Peace

TherealLadyJ:
Hello guys,

Please I urgently need an assistant from someone.

I live in Lagos and I know pre covid that you could choose to submit hardcopy visa application via VFS or ONLINE.
Please do they still do hardcopy or only online? And if they do, is online a faster way?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2021
Fisssssyyy:
Good evening everyone, please where can I do a covid test around egbeda/ikeja axis.

AFRIGLOBAL at Mobolaji Bank Anthony way, Ikeja, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 10:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Johnchan2:

Amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eriax12: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2021
It would be bad if I don't come back to testify. My babe and I registered April 18th and 19th and got our study permit July 31st and September 15th. The road and wait was tough but thanks to everyone here. We sailed through.

We submitted all requirements for NSE upfront including medicals.

Keep the faith guys. It will end in praise

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2021
frankob:
Good morning guys, tomorrow is my medical examination in Abuja. Do they accept online transfer or must I pay from the bank?

You can transfer that was what l did. Just general your receipt and print along
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2021
Johnchan2:

Yes today will not pass me by

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 10:23am On Sep 21, 2021
Just wondering why these guys in Kenya are so slow. Indian with one highest volume of applications are already sending our PPR/Refusal to lots of June and July Applicant.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Madeincanada: 10:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Thank you. I applied on July 15, 2020 . Received university decision notification on 30th October 2020 that I was not accepted for admission but I was offered a reconsideration for Fall 2021 semester. I accepted immediately . Offer letter was received on May 6, 2021. Oh! I paid CAD4.833 (half tuition) not 9K....my apologies.
Kam3:
Congratulations to you.
Please how long did it take to get MUN admission and did you pay the whole tuition at once because I can see you paid 9k.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 21, 2021
My mp is not responding to my mails. �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2021
Westpaws:
Ppr landed when the watch man was tired of watching. JUNE 11th 2021, i applied for my study visa and Biometrics was done JUNE 15th 2021. Upfront medical automatically updated to Pass JUNE 16th 2021. Then, the long wait started.

I prayed, fasted, believed, joined every prayer session both online and offline. No single update on my account. Thanks to @Frankrobbn1 for taking out time to help with my application and answering all my application questions, encouraged me and my friend.
Just checked my email to see my love letter from IRCC SEPT 20 2021.

Thanks to every one on this forum who puts out information for others to gain from. Nairaland is the real google.

Loollol, just June you were already tired, then what will people of may, april and before say.
This is Another fast timeline atleast.

Congratulations to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
frankob:

Transfer using mobile app and print the receipt alongside.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sheyman56: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2021
Good morning everyone!
I'm based in Ibadan...
Where can I have my upfront medical exam done? Though I'm yet to submit my application.

Must it be done in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2021
Ayindesegun10:
Is it important to use notarized sponsorship letter? My Sis only sent her letter of sponsorship and I used it like that. Is that a red flag or something ?

Well, am ain't sure but if you have the chance to do it why not just do it and clear all doubts.

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Madeincanada: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2021
Yeah. In my own case, the funds was in fixed deposit for 2 months at the time I wanted to apply so I had to include my statements of accounts to show the history where the funds for investment was booked.
Jessica50:
congratulations . I want to use fixed deposit investment will it show the amount in it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Sheyman56:
Good morning everyone!
I'm based in Ibadan...
Where can I have my upfront medical exam done? Though I'm yet to submit my application.

Yes please, just Abuja and Lagos is where u have the authorized hospitals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Greatadams: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2021
Good day am going to do my medicals in Lagos at IOM at ikeja I need names of cheap hotels close to the hospital
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Octavoral: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2021
Good day everyone. I'm here for some clarifications.

I've submitted my passport to VFS via DHL and I'm awaiting the return. My school resumed sept 7. Hope it won't be too late for me to resume by September ending.

Secondly, aside covid test and airline ticket, what are the other requirements to enable hitch free travelling?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dofrenzy: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2021
frankob:

However you chose to pay is fine as long as you go there with your evidence of payment printed out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sheyman56: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2021
demmyg4real:

Yes please, just Abuja and Lagos is where u have the authorized hospitals

Okay thanks.... Can you share with me the online address for bookings? Also, how much will it cost me and which of the authorized hospital is better to go as I will be going from Ibadan. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by darey360(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2021
Sheyman56:
Good morning everyone!
I'm based in Ibadan...

Yes it has to be in either Lagos or Abuja , when I did mine , I did in Lagos had to book for around 11:30 so I left Ibadan early got to hospital around 11:05 finished around 1:30 and landed back In Ibadan around 5PM
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Vee1998: 10:59am On Sep 21, 2021
May 12 applicant, Eligibility started yesterday please how long does it take?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by frankob(m): 11:01am On Sep 21, 2021
I need answers please though I have submitted my application sha about 4 weeks ago.
I submitted 2 land documents
But I have a big house I built by myself, it’s occupied by tenants, the only document I have is nepa bill coming to the property in my name. So because of that I didn’t add the property to my application cox I didn’t know how to put it or which documents to upload. I don’t have CofO yet cox them charge me 500k but I go do.
Now Cox I left the house out of my application the tin dey do me like say I cheat myself.
Was there a way I would have added it or is it not too late?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Vee1998: 11:12am On Sep 21, 2021
Vee1998:
I applied May 12 my eligibility has not started on my GCkey.
Eligibility started yesterday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dammyomo123(f): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2021
makano:
Hello TheRealLady

Most applicants go ....

Hi Makano, pls I need help with my sop review
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TemmmmyT(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2021
God did it ! God is faithful
I got my PPR !

My application was very very not perfect but God granted me favor, I used my grandpa as my sponsor who is actually retired and only submitted sales of a land, we used Arm money market fund as pof. I submitted my personal bank statement but I didn’t have much in it actually!! All I see is Gods goodness.

Fanshawe college
I deferred to January 2022

May 11 - Application submitted
May 24 - Biometric completed
May 24 - NSE request (ielts only )
May 27 - Medicals done
June 4 - Medicals passed
June 7 - ielts submitted
June 9 - eligibility and additional doc review starts
Silence

Sept 12: I sent a webform attaching my enrollment letter and receipt of first semester tuition paid.

Sept 16: BVl
Sept 20: Passport Request

It ended in praise and God would make this same for everyone trusting him.

43 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2021
frankob:
I need answers please though I have submitted my application sha about 4 weeks ago.
I submitted 2 land documents
But I have a big house I built by myself, it’s occupied by tenants, the only document I have is nepa bill coming to the property in my name. So because of that I didn’t add the property to my application cox I didn’t know how to put it or which documents to upload. I don’t have CofO yet cox them charge me 500k but I go do.
Now Cox I left the house out of my application the tin dey do me like say I cheat myself.
Was there a way I would have added it or is it not too late?
In my application I added Land receipt, architectural designs, picture of the land before and after completing the building.

(1) (2) (3) ... (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.