Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855215 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Abeg give us landing gist ooo while we wait for spraying of PPR before the month ends.

Hoping for MIRACLES.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Thank you so much for your advice. I have taken note of them
DestinationCann:
In whatever you do, don't convert your foreign currency to naira please..

Proof of asset? Did you mention in your SOP that you have landed properties? If you did, you'll need to show documents.

You can do a deed of gift to yourself on the jointly owned property (taking into consideration how your siblings will react).

If your siblings are in Nigeria, use them as home ties. Also, find a way to mention that the course will let you return to Nigeria to improve the economy.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 11:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
You are welcome.

Ikechi12:
Thank you so much for your advice. I have taken note of them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
Teemenzo:

I uploaded my medicals at about 1am this morning and by 10am, it was passed. I don't know if its same for everybody. So upload it ASAP
How do I upload a webform?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ayindesegun10:
How do I upload a webform?

Send me a mail. I will forward the mail addresses to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 12:04am On Sep 25, 2021
emmalextemtop:
Hello!

If it happened i uploaded my e-medicals to CIC through webform, will they get it that day?
And assuming am still expecting approval, and i defer my admission, if am to upload my revised LOA to CIC too, will they receive it that day and what will be the prove if they've received it?
If i apply for my study visa today, like what time duration can i likely get a medical request?

Hello!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:13am On Sep 25, 2021
emmalextemtop:

Hello!!!

I have answered your question. I uploaded mine about 1am yesterday and by 10am, my medical was passed. Im waiting for eligibility, BVL and PPR now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Go ahead and upload it through their webform. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 12:48am On Sep 25, 2021
Good morning everyone.

If I apply for a graduate studies in a Uni that is course based. (No thesis).

Will it be a red flag while making visa application?

Also, can I be given a 3 year visa, if the course's duration is 1 year?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Francejaik:
Good morning everyone.

If I apply for a graduate studies in a Uni that is course based. (No thesis).

Will it be a red flag while making visa application?

Also, can I be given a 3 year visa, if the course's duration is 1 year?

Thank you.

One year course is one year visa. You might be lucky to get 2year visa o there is nothing God cannot do.

Also one year course attracts only one year Post Graduate Work Permit. But you are entitled to 3 year PGWP if you do two or more years of study.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Teemenzo:

One year course is one year visa. You might be lucky to get 2year visa o there is nothing God cannot do.

Also one year course attracts only one year Post Graduate Work Permit. But you are entitled to 3 year PGWP if you do two or more years of study.

Thank you @Teemenzo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 2:04am On Sep 25, 2021
Good day house, so my gscm note came back today looking like undergraduate project work with no sufficient reason while I was rejected which is fund and assets. Pls take a look and explain to me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 2:16am On Sep 25, 2021
My gscm note looking like undergraduate project. This is just three pages of almost ten with nothing reasonable in it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 2:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Out of 41 pages, IRCC feels my refusal ground is 1 reason.

We move all the same.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Emotionz: 3:10am On Sep 25, 2021
[quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=105669827]
Please who has @Frankrobbn1 direct email address
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Elixosodi:

We move all the same.

This is not the main reason. Look for where they wrote, "... it is for these reasons I have refused the application." It doesn't have to be the exact words but something similar.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 4:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Hello Everyone. My Gcms notes just came in now. Apparently my Application is being processed in Addis ababa office. It’s quite blank though. Eligibility is blank. Can someone help me with the mail of their Addis ababa office or How do i get in touch with that office and also can i send mails to the secondary office too. Is that safe. Thank you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 5:13am On Sep 25, 2021
Hello Rolly...
Gid will perfect your JR and speedily too.

Please can you give me the link to contact Ugo? Did he submit your initial application? Or just the JR?

RollyA:
As i suspected.

Same Officer assessed our application.

Please consider JR, there’s already an error which you pointed out and that alone shows a gap. You don’t have to pay for the assessment, I’m using Ugo and he looked at my application file and my notes. He will tell you straight up if it’s worth it.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NmaEbube: 5:30am On Sep 25, 2021
RollyA:
I duno but with the way I feel about visa applications now, if you can avoid many checks please avoid. Business can just be ties. Let your dad be your sponsor and he can transfer whatever amount he wishes from his personal account to you. It’s more straight forward and direct. Then your dad can show that he has a viable business and it’s for the family and you are directors. I duno really; don’t assume visa officer should know however the company funds should be used. Avoid probing if you can. My dad doesn’t have the kind of amount I should present to the VO in his personal account and him sending the money from his company’s account to his personal account will be lump sum. What if he sends the money to me as a gift deed, how long does it have to be in my account for me to present it?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shawnmich: 6:31am On Sep 25, 2021
Thanks for this advise. I really appreciate it.
I will work on it.

DestinationCann:
Your property documents are enough.
If your company is registered, submit the documents showing you as the owner. If you also do volume transaction on a company bank account, submit it too.

If your wife is working and earns salary, submit get employment letter to show she can take care of the house while you are studying.

You should strive to have equivalent of full 1 year tution + minimum of 10k CAD for upkeep in Naira or USD.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2021
usor00:
Nothing yet,praying and hoping

It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RollyA(f): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2021
I did my first two applications myself.

Private chat me

viviangogos:
Hello Rolly...
Gid will perfect your JR and speedily too.

Please can you give me the link to contact Ugo? Did he submit your initial application? Or just the JR?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Katehasty: 7:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Hello house please I need advice…I study anatomy as bsc is it possible I go in for a course that is not relating to health like global hospitality management
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by iyiolarufai: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2021
Elixosodi:

We move all the same.
Did you submit any property document?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RollyA(f): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2021
Look, it can swing anyway. He doesn’t necessarily have to send you the money, he will just say he’s supporting you. Even if it’s a lump sum sent, it’s going to be backed up by a letter of support and gift deed and it’s your dad, hardly ever a problem if the lump sum is coming from him. Just weary of the money being paid from a company account. Vos don’t know how these things work, once it’s company they wonder why a company will sponsor you, they will have denied you before they realize it’s a family business.

I may be wrong and this is plainly my opinion, self sponsored applications are getting approvals more, sponsored application from parents or spouses come second. Anything company, I will advise you just get a consultant to handle it. Like

[quote author=NmaEbube post=106145807][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rotexteymie(f): 7:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Katehasty:
Hello house please I need advice…I study anatomy as bsc is it possible I go in for a course that is not relating to health like global hospitality management

Ofcourse it is. Just be ready to explain and convince the VO why you chose the course.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RollyA(f): 7:48am On Sep 25, 2021
Always keep your application number private.

For safety reasons, either you crop it out or blurr it.

TheGbemisola:
Hello Everyone. My Gcms notes just came in now. Apparently my Application is being processed in Addis ababa office. It’s quite blank though. Eligibility is blank. Can someone help me with the mail of their Addis ababa office or How do i get in touch with that office and also can i send mails to the secondary office too. Is that safe. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RollyA(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2021
These are the generic reasons, check your notes for any other notes

Elixosodi:

We move all the same.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2021
RollyA:
Always keep your application number private.

For safety reasons, either you crop it out or blurr it.

I just did. Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sammychi90: 9:12am On Sep 25, 2021
Good morning everyone...

I'm I'm grateful for this thread. My stamped passport just arrived and I have deferred my program till next year Jan 10, please can I book my flight in November
30th and when uploading my new admission letter, do I need to state my reason for my deferral?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 9:22am On Sep 25, 2021
iyiolarufai:

Did you submit any property document?

Yes I did
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

This is not the main reason. Look for where they wrote, "... it is for these reasons I have refused the application." It doesn't have to be the exact words but something similar.

No other reason. I have checked. Nothing again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.