Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,443 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861763 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Blazca:
Hello. Please I need an answer to this.

My Dli is fanshawe and deferred my admission to January and they approved of this only to contact me today to tell me that the slot is full all of a sudden but I can defer to May. I have not given them a response but what happens now if I get ppr? And it's a year program
may is still a good time to resume, cos changing DLI means another application if ppr comes out before you update IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chris182: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
For those who sent their passport to vfs lagos for stamping, how long did it take you guys to get it back?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Hubmon360(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Blazca:
Please I need an answer. If My admission is deferred to may, do I upload the new loa or wait till ppr?

Urgent please
If you've received your new LOA upload it with IRCC if not just keep your cool as you maintain your prayers and fasting on your application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oziomaobj: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2021
I have asked this question before no one answered me. Anyone admitted to study theology. Please let's connect. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Chris182:
For those who sent their passport to vfs lagos for stamping, how long did it take you guys to get it back?

Took me 13 whole days, mad time wastage ��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
viviangogos:
From what I have read so far, you are to have your 14 days quarantine plan until you have been cleared at the POE as fully vaccinated and not to quarantine. Read through for people that landed recently to know how they went about the quarantine plan.

Can you help me out? I read earlier that you will have a mandatory hotel stop over for 3 days even if you already have your place of choice for quarantine when you land in Canada, after the 3 days you can then move on to your place of quarantine for the remaining days. How true is this? (Note: I'm talking about unvaccinated travelers)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
AKANLE2:
PLEASE HOUSE,

HOW WILL I TRACK MY PASSPORT WHEN SUBMITTED FOR STAMPING AT LAGOS VFS

Go to DHL Tracking site for Nigeria (if you used DHL as your courier service) to track it's movement to VFS and Back.

Ho To VFS Tracking site to track it when they have received your documents from the courier service.

(Just search the sites on google)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Frankalvinz:

Including Saturday and sunday?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
Thanks a lot
Hubmon360:
If you've received your new LOA upload it with IRCC if not just keep your cool as you maintain your prayers and fasting on your application

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Frankalvinz:

Can you help me out? I read earlier that you will have a mandatory hotel stop over for 3 days even if you already have your place of choice for quarantine when you land in Canada, after the 3 days you can then move on to your place of quarantine for the remaining days. How true is this? (Note: I'm talking about unvaccinated travelers)

Can anybody help me out, please? sad
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
theboyy:

Including Saturday and sunday?

Yeah, including weekends
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Laborah(f): 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone
Am a newbie here, please I need help concerning my application, Am a graduate of Public Administration but currently am a makeup artist and I owe a makeup studio

So my question now is I’ve already seen a school at Ontario Seneca college to study cosmetic techniques management to obtain diploma

Please how do I go abt it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Marpol: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Frankalvinz:

Did they notify you when it was ready for collection or did they just courier it back to you?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Will uploading it not cause another delay?
Hubmon360:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Rickywowoz: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
titusincanada:
Hey Guys, Fully Vaccinated and travelling on the 29th and to land in Vancouver on the 30th Sept. Is it okay to book just 5days of Airbnb accomodation? Hope it won't raise any issue?

Thanks Guys

Damn, I’m working on that day if not I would pick you up from the airport. I hope everything goes well for you. It’s raining almost everyday and gradually getting cold

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gloryyssssz: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Myki007:
Thank you very much for this information, but I did my biometric screening in Lagos, can I send the passport to Abuja?

Yes you can send your passport to Abuja
Just pay the transmission fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sparklelady: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Kam3:

Thank you Makano

I have ordered for my gcms, I am expecting it in 2 weeks time.

Thank you for the motivation.

Peace.

How much did you order the GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Eezrelyt(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello. Please I want to know if a 16 month masters program will be eligible for PGWP and can one proceed to the Permanent Residence with a one year PGWP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AKANLE2: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Frankalvinz:

INCLUDING WEEKENDS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
You Welcome ..

Wish you the best..
Kam3:

Thank you Makano

I have ordered for my gcms, I am expecting it in 2 weeks time.

Thank you for the motivation.

Peace.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello Laborah

Its one thing to find a school, its another thing to have an LOA from the school, have you gotten an LOA? Also its not just finding a school, is your school a DLI?

Going for Diploma with a Bsc degree is not really a good move(doesnt show Career progression), but if you know you can genuinely convince the Visa Officer on the reason for a Diploma, then no problem.. Reason why I said this is cos of recent I have seen an applicant here getting his/her Visa with a Diploma LOA, but that happens in 1 out of 100....

If you know you wont be able to convince the VO of your reasons for a Diploma, I will advise you go for a PGD...

Peace
Laborah:
Hi everyone
Am a newbie here, please I need help concerning my application, Am a graduate of Public Administration but currently am a makeup artist and I owe a makeup studio

So my question now is I’ve already seen a school at Ontario Seneca college to study cosmetic techniques management to obtain diploma

Please how do I go abt it
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Okay, but hope you are not in a hurry though..

Because I currently have a number of SOPs and LOEs I am reviewing, so I may not give you a prompt attention...

But you can still send it...

Peace
Lakeside26:
@makano i wish u can help as well for review of my sop to spot out were errors are will be grateful
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leleky: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please someone should guide me, my elder brother is a resident in Canada and his wife is a Lawyer in Canada and 2 of my elder sisters are also in Canada. I'm married and my family is in Nigeria. I studied accounting with 4.2 (second class Upper) and also have PGDE. What route is better for me to relocate? Considering applying for visit, sch or express entry. Can my brother Co_sponsor me with my husband? If yes can my husband submit statement of #1,000,000 and what should my brotherpresent to Co_sponsor me? NB. My brother own a house in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hoodboy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Chris182:
mine took one week
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elfavour: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hi, for those who have traveled.
Were you asked for yellow card at MMA?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
hoodboy:
mine took one week
Today is Monday and no single PPR yet , Are these people(IRCC) working .

Miracles still gonna happen because we believe in you Heavenly Father

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Today is Monday and no single PPR yet , Are these people(IRCC) working .

Miracles still gonna happen because we believe in you Heavenly Father

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello Leleky

Too many questions grin, but I will give answers to your questions..

On the route to go, I would have advised you go for EE considering you have family members resident in Canada(Relations in Canada give a good number of points) but I do not know if age is on your side cos that is another determining factor... Also of recent Peeps have not really been getting PR visas...

Study permit Visa is another route I will advise you take, we have seen many married applicants on this thread getting their study Permit Visa, so this is one route you should consider..

For the sponsor aspect, yes your brother can co-sponsor with your hubby(but hope he is your blood brother i.e same Father , same Mother)

N1M is a small amount for a sponsor to have in his account...

Peace
Leleky:
Please someone should guide me, my elder brother is a resident in Canada and his wife is a Lawyer in Canada and 2 of my elder sisters are also in Canada. I'm married and my family is in Nigeria. I studied accounting with 4.2 (second class Upper) and also have PGDE. What route is better for me to relocate? Considering applying for visit, sch or express entry. Can my brother Co_sponsor me with my husband? If yes can my husband submit statement of #1,000,000 and what should my brother present to Co_sponsor me? NB. My brother own a house in Canada.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gbemiodula: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Sandra734030:
Application submitted: May 31st
Refusal : Sept 27

I am so sorry to hear this!
Please when did you submit your application and what date did you receive the refusal?
Please order for your GCMS note ASAP so that you can reapply
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Here dry today ooo... What's going on. Rainmaker pls let joyful rain of PPR fall.Amen

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankalvinz(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Marpol:

Did they notify you when it was ready for collection or did they just courier it back to you?

Courier it back to me, but I got a mail that my gckey account had been updated, and after 2 days, I got my stamped passport back

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hello gbemiodula

So sorry about your refusal, its not over until you win..

As our custom is here after a refusal, you will have to order for your GCMS notes to know the concerns of the Visa officers and also to know the actual reasons why you were refused.. Once you have your GCMS notes, you can upload it here so we can assist in tackling the refusal reasons and getting your Visa in your re-application..

Peace
gbemiodula:
Just got a refusal letter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.