Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (860693 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2021
Greetings Everyone,

Pls o, I have a question... is there any 2020 applicant yet to receive a decision?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mhizamie: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please how do I open a GIC Acct here from Nigeria an how do I transfer the funds into the Acct. Can I access the funds if need be.

Kindly advise please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2021
Lizabeth36:
Good evening everyone, pls I need ideas on my application.. I got refused in Sept now I intend to reapply.. the first LOA I applied with the course was business administration wen I deferred my admission in May the new LOA came with theatre arts as a course... can this affect my application from being granted? I'm confused.. kindly help out
Why not mailing the school first and explain the error they made on your new LOA ?
Once there is no carrier or academic progression the VO won’t be convince

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lizabeth36(f): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2021
The course was changed by the school

Bobomaigida:

Please was the course changed by the sch, the courses aren't related, so you have to ask yourself if you have career progression in theatre arts, if not kindly engage the sch on it, ideally you have to show that the course you are going for is going to help your career back home, not just any course.
All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sheyman56: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please how do I get my UCI?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by aamey15: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good day everyone,

I am a newbie here so please bear with me. i have read the previous threads and still reading to learn more, but i need your help house.

I am a mum of 3, intend to apply for an MBA in Canada. I have an MSC in Business from a UK University and have worked for over 9 years. i also have a very successful business here which i feel will benefit alot from this MBA

My Question: 1. Can i apply for myself and my family (hubby and the kids)at the same time, or would you suggest otherwise
2. Can anyone assist me with links to preparing the personal statement
3. Can i get suggestions of universities that are not too expensive and can also provide scholarship options
If anyone can be so kind at least point me in the right direction. I appreciate your responses.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by aamey15: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good day,please i would like to send you a PM. Thank you

Clairene51:
Long post

My first time posting but I hope my testimony encourages someone here
Program: MBA ( Fall intake, 2021)
School: UCW. Vancouver, BC.
PPR: 24th August 2021

After my BSc in Govt and Public admin, I thought I should just move to Tech since It was clear I didn't want to be in academia or politics.
I applied to Dalhousie University for a BSc, got admission in less than a month. Feeling eager to take over Canada, I read through the Lagos office requirement and applied on 18th July 2018, submitted an empty application (na Neco, Waec, First school leaving cert, etc full there���)
The second correspondence for that application came in on 7th September 2018 and wow, I remember I was in school then, rounding up my defense and preparing for my clearance when the mail dropped. The refusal reasons were on Travel history, Purpose of visit, Home ties, and Personal assets.

After the first refusal, I got Frankrobbn email from NL and sent my GCMS to him (I think he wasn't charging then) after he reviewed it, he told me it was workable, then asked me to go for a course related to my BSc and sent some scholarship links to me( I told him not to bother because I'm not reapplying���) he said okay o, just like that�‍♀️.

2019-2020, I got the courage to reapply. All the schools I applied to (Msc) boldly refused me, got frustrated, and decided to leave everything and go do my Nysc...
2021, a family friend guided me. She gave me all tips she used in her successful application but then “No application is the same”. I applied on 18th March 2021, and that faithful morning of June 3rd, 2021, the second correspondence dropped with the same reasons as the first refusal.

I gave up trying and canceled everything about Canada the day I saw the refusal. I called some agencies that were in charge of UK applications so we can kick off asap... Only for me to wake up the next day and started thinking of Canada reapplication... My mind went straight to Frankrobbn1, he gave me the cold acceptance (aspa coconut head applicant) but this time I no send, I begged o, 
He sha listened and pointed out my mistakes in my Sop, and documents in general so the next thing was for me to go convince my parents that I wanted to reapply for the third time. They accepted after many explanations with conditions of having a plan B( I got admissions from 3 different UK schools, and booked a late date in Aug for my medicals).

I paid for Frank's services and we started from changing of school to UCW. When it was time to reapply, Frank reviewed all my documents, flagged down some with reasons, and we finally submitted them on 28th June 2021, upfront medicals passed 7th July, same with eligibility, no update till 24th August, PPR dropped

Here's my timeline to the last application (in no particular order)

DOCUMENTS
1. Letter of Introduction from your employer.
2. Copy of Applicant’s Family Members Birth certificates.
3. University's Unconditional Official Letter of Admission.
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate, old one)
6. Waec
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Biodata page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Letter of explanation addressing the concerns of the visa officer concerning the last refusal grounds (prepared by Frankrobn1)
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Deed of gift documents.
14. IELTS Certificate.
15. Study leave approval letter 
16. Work ID
17. Resume
18. MBS
19. Board resolution letter for my sponsorship
20. Dads company Cac document 
21. Article of Memorandum 
22. Particulars of directors
23. Sponsors landed properties
24. Company performa and sales invoice
25. Sponsors two company  account MBS with sole signatory letters
26. Tax clearance 

I had challenges which were;
First, my 4 years in the university, we were called political scientists and I submitted my first application with the name but after my clearance, I was handed a Government and Pub admin cert... 
Secondly, my funds were enough but the company account(which seems like a 3rd party sponsorship) IRCC said I was mobile and single blah blah.

I must affirm that Frankrobbn1 of (fandrglobal.com) is professional beyond measure, he takes the hardest immigration cases and handles them with highest attention to detail, and to customer service. I disturbed him o ��(na 24/7 busy man) so you have to always remind him...

God pass IRCC 
It will surely go round

#Mapleland here I come
# if God is for me, who will be against me Nobody!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mhizamie: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2021
heydamiejay:
FROM OBALENDE OR CMS TAKE A BUS GOING TO LEKKI TELL THEM YOU WILL DROP AT LEKKI THIRD ROUNDABOUT CROSS TO THE OTHER SIDE WALK INTO THE STREET ,YOU WILL SEE A BROWN BUILDING(MANOR HALL) ,ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL BE OUTSIDE THATS ANOTHER CLUE AND PLEASE GO WITH COLORED PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR PASSPORT ELECTRONIC PAGE AND THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT WITH YOUR BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT SLIP ND THE OTHER DOCUMENTS THAT WAS SENT FOR THE BIOMETRICS.THIS WAS ALL I CARRIED .

Please assist with this chat option of applying for biometric. I mean how to book appointment for biometric. Also assist with how to book appointment for Medical’s in a way that is fast
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Learner247: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2021
Good day house.

I'm pursuing an MBA to strengthen my knowledge and skill set to run my business professionally. I already got the conditional admission letter, but before I make payments..

I intend to sponsor myself with my company funds. Now, I have 2 company registrations: sole proprietorship and incorporated business: both have same names, only separated by LTD. We receive payments more into the sole proprietorship account, so I intend to use that account. My wife is the only director with me in the other company.

Now my questions:

Which is better, do I pay fees from my company account or transfer required funds to my personal account and claim personal sponsorship?

Also, if I am paying with my sole proprietorship company account, I do not need a sponsorship letter since I own the business alone and have sole access to the funds. I do not also have an employment letter as the company bears my name. Would this raise any red flag?

Or do I just state that I am sending myself for the programme, provide an employment letter from one company I work with like that, though the pay from those guys is really low and may not cover the needed expenses for the programme. But I could augment with evidence of professional valuation of my assets.

I really hope to have provided sufficient information to elicit needed response from the kind members of this group.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tubojet: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2021
Yes, me since December 2020
jayifeanyi1234:
Greetings Everyone,

Pls o, I have a question... is there any 2020 applicant yet to receive a decision?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tacogado: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Please I need to confirm this is Canada proof of fund a month or for 6month before you can use it for application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fatukay123: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Evening all,

Thanks for all your support �

My passport has been Stamped, however my passport will expire by May 17, 2022 which my Study permit will expire in the same month. (8 months from now).

Pls I need your advise.

In order to avoid the stress of renewing my passport in Canada btw Dec. and May 2022, I wish to renew here in Nigeria before I leave by Dec. Then I can take the two passport (both d stamped and the new) along with me.

Please�, I hope I will not have any issue with the immigration if I renew my passort before I leave because the Study permit stamp will be on the old passport.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mhizamie: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
Bobomaigida:

Hi Mhizamie,

You have the ingredients for a strong application, the agent did a shoddy job, from what you have said l will suggest you do the following.
1. Write a good SOP to explain the funds in your account and how readily available they are to you.
2. You need to design a comprehensive CV, preferably in Canadian format to show your work history, then add your promotion letter or payslips or introduction letter.
3. Look for pictures you have taken with your uncle and let him executive affidavit of support, if you have attestation of birth for your mum uncle add them too
4. Discard that agent, you should do the reapplication yourself,

All the best
Thanks so much bobomaigida
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:50pm On Sep 26, 2021
Hello Tacogado

Statement of account for Canada study permit is 4- 6 months..

Peace
Tacogado:
Please I need to confirm this is Canada proof of fund a month or for 6month before you can use it for application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2021
Not a must...

If you are patient enough, you can wait for a Medical request from IRCC when its time. But if you wanna avoid any delay that Medical can bring to your application progress, then go for Upfront Medicals...

Peace
olajigaolamide:
Is it a must to do upfront medicals?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2021
fatukay123:
Evening all,

My passport has been Stamped, however my passport will expire by May 17, 2022 which my Study permit will expire in the same month. (8 months from now).

Pls I need your advise.

In order to avoid the stress of renewing my passport in Canada btw Dec. and May 2022, I wish to renew here in Nigeria before I leave by Dec. Then I can take the two passport (both d stamped and the new) along with me.

Please�, I hope I will not have any issue with the immigration if I renew my passort before I leave because the Study permit stamp will be on the old passport.

I don't know if uts right ti renew your passport. Because i feel if you renew, it will nullify the one you had your stamp on. My advice for you is to go to canada and renew. Don't tamper with your passport carrying your key to unluck your opportunities overseas.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:18am On Sep 27, 2021
God will make showers of PPR on us all. Even we that just applied about 6 days, i rejoice over my application.

Have a beautiful, fun-filled, fruitful, PPR-filled and blessed week ahead.

19 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 12:26am On Sep 27, 2021
Teemenzo:
God will make showers of PPR on us all. Even we that just applied about 6 days, i rejoice over my application.

Have a beautiful, fun-filled, fruitful, PPR-filled and blessed week ahead.

Amenn. I book this space for my ppr this week!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:29am On Sep 27, 2021
TheGbemisola:

Amenn. I book this space for my ppr this week!

Amen, God will hear your words and heart. God bless your application.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godmakesking: 12:38am On Sep 27, 2021
One thing I know about University of Saskatchewan is that you will be accepted first by the department to fund your masters before you submit a complete application. So, have you been accepted and asked to apply? If yes then the answer should be yes. But if no, it is 50/50 they can grant you admission and state in your LOA ''No'' to funding/Scholarship
koolice009:
Guru's in the house please I need you all...apply for a thesis based masters at the University of Saskatchewan and hoping to get funding from the school.
I need to know if my answer should be YES/NO to the question "Is your ability to attend a graduate program dependent upon receiving funding from Usask"
My fear is if I answer YES, will it affect the decision to give me admission and if NO, will that affect decision to get funding?
Please advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godmakesking: 12:47am On Sep 27, 2021
Sorry if I am wrong please correct, Visitor visa applicants does not do medicals. Only study permit and Permanent residents. Also children for visitor visa does not do biometrics.
Chisolove3:
[Thank you for this reply...God bless

quote author=makano post=106165762]Hello Chiso

To the best of my knowledge, spousal permit can be done when the applciant is in Canada.. Reason is because one of the major requirements for applying for a spousal permit is for the applicant to apply with his/her study permit and also SIN, and you cant get these two until you enter Canada..

You both can do family application i.e application for your hubby, yourself and your child as we have seen many applicants going through this route and getting their Visa... A moniker of recent(I think last 2 weeks or last week) got Visa for herself, her hubby and kids.. You can read back and get the moniker so you can contact her on how she did hers...

IETS is not compulsory for a study permit application, its only compulsory for EE application..

Yes a baby of 2 will have to do Medicals, but I think their prices is different from the normal adult price... You can confirm this when you get to the Clinic..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by plushy: 1:12am On Sep 27, 2021
Dame24:
Hi all!
My sister got PPR on friday!
I handled all her application process as I did mine also (2020) Her timeline is attached below. It was quite a frustrating process because her classes started second week of September and they required her to be around. They almost canceled her seat as she wasn’t able to do registration without study permit. I contacted the MP and they said security and background check has been passed but eligibility is yet to start. We decided to risk it by paying 3k Cad part of tuition. So we started sending mails and pleading with the school for more time because there’s no option for deferral and the $500 confirmation fee will be forfeited. She was eventually allowed to register and did the online portion of her classes. I was so stressed even mine wasn’t this stressful because I got medical request 6days after I submitted my application, even before biometrics.
Documents submitted are:
*SOP
*Birth certificate of her family
*Marriage certificate
*Sponsor's statement of account (8m)
*Sponsor's letter
*Sponsor's supporting documents (house and business documents)
*Her Business registration
*Family photos
*her statement of account (less than 100k)
*School admission letter
*School confirmation letter
*Passport page
Passport photo
*Ig business page
*University transcript (2006)
*O’level result
*business Certifications
*Police character
-IELTS result (non NSE but she had a valid result)
- declaration of age (she’ll be 40 next month)
She’s going for a diploma program
She did upfront medicals and her biometrics 2weeks after application submission.
*Home ties was established using her 3kids, husband and business.

It can only be God and I pray everyone waiting gets a positive decision. It really is not easy and not for the faint hearted. Can’t wait to reunite with her!

Congratulations to her!!!!!!!! Please, did she state that she will be travelling with her kids and husband or she will be travelling alone?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lakesomeyiga: 1:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Hello everyone,

Thank you to all the regular contributors. Reading through the threads is really informative.

Please I need help and advice. I read economics and graduated with a 2:1 from a university in Nigeria in 2009. However, I would like to apply for diploma in nursing in Canada. I'm presently 38, married with a child and my husband will be sponsoring my education. I decided to switch to nursing due to an incident that happened a few years back. I am currently interning at a hospital. My question is, what are the chances of getting a study visa at my age? Proof of Funds isn't an issue for us. I'm hoping my husband and child will come with me. Do you think this may cause a denial?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GoldenCrown1160: 3:40am On Sep 27, 2021
I almost have similar case with yours. I renewed my passport 2 weeks before my PPR came. It came out within 5 days.
My advice for you is to go and get a renewed passport before leaving Nigeria. It's hard to do outside, so I heard.
fatukay123:
Evening all,

Pls I need your advise.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Agunnaya01: 5:34am On Sep 27, 2021
Mhizamie:
Please how do I open a GIC Acct here from Nigeria an how do I transfer the funds into the Acct. Can I access the funds if need be.

Kindly advise please
https://www.cibc.com/en/special-offers/international-student-gic.html

Go through that link, instructions are clearly stated.
But from my experience;

1) after applying, they’ll send a confirmation mail, this mail contains loads of info so pls do ho through,
2) after some dats they’ll send another mail containing your account informations and instructions on how to send money ( you may need to buy usd to send)
3) you’ll av abt a week to make d payment.
4) after some days they’ll send u a mail, attached will be ur welcome letter and investment advice( which you’ll attach to ur application)

*NO, YOU CAN’T ACCESS THE FUNDS SENT UNTIL YOU ARRIVE CANADA*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JosephYemsol(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Mhizamie:

Kindly advise please

For GIC, you'll have to first check the requirements from the Canadian bank that you wish to open your gic in (cibc for instance). Max amount you can send is 10k+150cad (10150).

You won't be able to access these funds until you arrive in Canada where you'll be given 2k cad at once and the rest over 11 months

You can contact me bro, I might be able to assist you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Petrrr: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2021
justwise:
bro should the 30,000 cad be in my account the whole time till I get my ppr or I can remove after printing my statement

Credit to JustMellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2021
Good morning team,

Can someone please point on the post where the list of things/documents needed at the airport while traveling is mentioned or Biko list for me. I would really appreciate a response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kam3: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2021
PatrickOkunima:

For me they are not satisfied I will leave Canada at the end of my program despite leaving my spouse and my baby behind.

Also based on financial and asset, after paying about 8k first semester and showing proof of fund about 13m
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by osarodon(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2021
Congrations

Clairene51:
Long post

My first time posting but I hope my testimony encourages someone here
Program: MBA ( Fall intake, 2021)
School: UCW. Vancouver, BC.
PPR: 24th August 2021

After my BSc in Govt and Public admin, I thought I should just move to Tech since It was clear I didn't want to be in academia or politics.
I applied to Dalhousie University for a BSc, got admission in less than a month. Feeling eager to take over Canada, I read through the Lagos office requirement and applied on 18th July 2018, submitted an empty application (na Neco, Waec, First school leaving cert, etc full there���)
The second correspondence for that application came in on 7th September 2018 and wow, I remember I was in school then, rounding up my defense and preparing for my clearance when the mail dropped. The refusal reasons were on Travel history, Purpose of visit, Home ties, and Personal assets.

After the first refusal, I got Frankrobbn email from NL and sent my GCMS to him (I think he wasn't charging then) after he reviewed it, he told me it was workable, then asked me to go for a course related to my BSc and sent some scholarship links to me( I told him not to bother because I'm not reapplying���) he said okay o, just like that�‍♀️.

2019-2020, I got the courage to reapply. All the schools I applied to (Msc) boldly refused me, got frustrated, and decided to leave everything and go do my Nysc...
2021, a family friend guided me. She gave me all tips she used in her successful application but then “No application is the same”. I applied on 18th March 2021, and that faithful morning of June 3rd, 2021, the second correspondence dropped with the same reasons as the first refusal.

I gave up trying and canceled everything about Canada the day I saw the refusal. I called some agencies that were in charge of UK applications so we can kick off asap... Only for me to wake up the next day and started thinking of Canada reapplication... My mind went straight to Frankrobbn1, he gave me the cold acceptance (aspa coconut head applicant) but this time I no send, I begged o, 
He sha listened and pointed out my mistakes in my Sop, and documents in general so the next thing was for me to go convince my parents that I wanted to reapply for the third time. They accepted after many explanations with conditions of having a plan B( I got admissions from 3 different UK schools, and booked a late date in Aug for my medicals).

I paid for Frank's services and we started from changing of school to UCW. When it was time to reapply, Frank reviewed all my documents, flagged down some with reasons, and we finally submitted them on 28th June 2021, upfront medicals passed 7th July, same with eligibility, no update till 24th August, PPR dropped

Here's my timeline to the last application (in no particular order)

DOCUMENTS
1. Letter of Introduction from your employer.
2. Copy of Applicant’s Family Members Birth certificates.
3. University's Unconditional Official Letter of Admission.
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate, old one)
6. Waec
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Biodata page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Letter of explanation addressing the concerns of the visa officer concerning the last refusal grounds (prepared by Frankrobn1)
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Deed of gift documents.
14. IELTS Certificate.
15. Study leave approval letter 
16. Work ID
17. Resume
18. MBS
19. Board resolution letter for my sponsorship
20. Dads company Cac document 
21. Article of Memorandum 
22. Particulars of directors
23. Sponsors landed properties
24. Company performa and sales invoice
25. Sponsors two company  account MBS with sole signatory letters
26. Tax clearance 

I had challenges which were;
First, my 4 years in the university, we were called political scientists and I submitted my first application with the name but after my clearance, I was handed a Government and Pub admin cert... 
Secondly, my funds were enough but the company account(which seems like a 3rd party sponsorship) IRCC said I was mobile and single blah blah.

I must affirm that Frankrobbn1 of (fandrglobal.com) is professional beyond measure, he takes the hardest immigration cases and handles them with highest attention to detail, and to customer service. I disturbed him o ��(na 24/7 busy man) so you have to always remind him...

God pass IRCC 
It will surely go round

#Mapleland here I come
# if God is for me, who will be against me Nobody!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lovesarrow: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2021
Hi 

First you go to there website https://pay.cibc.com/ISBO/payment/#/ and create a profile.

1. You are applying for student GIC program

2.  Minimum amount is $10000, you can do upto $20000 but bear in mind that this money will only be available on tranches for a period of 8 months or so.

3.  Select resident country

4.  Do not check the I'd like to pay in canadian dollars box 

5.. you will see an amount in USD click on it and continue, that amount will be held for 20 minutes while u fill the form

6.  After filling the form you will be contacted by the bank in 1-2 business days with an account number to pay into

7.. proceed to the bank and make the payment from a USD account

NOTE: payment can be only made once before you arrive to Canada. And PAYMENT MUST BE MADE FROM THE SAME NAME ACCOUNT OTHERWISE THEY WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY

Nobody can do GIC for you. To avoid being scammed

Mhizamie:

Kindly advise please

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lakeside26: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Hello good morning pls i will like to ask regarding the bank statement do the embassy do confirm it from the bank and as well as other document. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.