Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (856016 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good evening team,

Please I’m planning to quarantine at my sister’s house (she has an en-suite one bedroom for me) but I’ve been reading quarantine plan and don’t know how to deal with that.

Do I print out her house rent receipts? I’m confused, please how do i go about this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Stephblues(f): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Welcome back sis. Great to see your post here once again.

Lianna2020:
Congratulations, hope Uve booked for Medicals as closer dates are getting filled up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
@lianna Pls does Samsung A series work perfectly in canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Zhaynurb(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please is there anyone here going to University of Manitoba for winter (January 2022) can we hook up now ��� please , I mean can we be friends

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gustav25: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ketima:

Hello Gustav25

I would be frank with you. Getting masters with 2:2 is very very hard but not impossible. I had 2:2 in my fist degree but had to do PGD in Nigeria before applying for Masters. Now I combined my bachelor's+PGD and 8years of experience in the field and was able to secure admission for Masters.

So that being said, some school's ask for 3.0/4.0 in last 2years of bachelor's. But still, is very competitive due to the number of 2:1 and first class who will apply for same.

So people suggest for PGD for 2:2 cos is easy to get admission for PGD than Masters. So, not to waste money on application, people are recommended to apply for PGD than Masters when they have 2:2. But then is all your choice.

Now for choice of program, is all about career or academic progressions. What have you being doing since you finished school. So choose course that you can easily use to convince the VO why you're going for the course.

As per tuition, I noticed colleges are expensive most expecially in big cities. That you have to research and find out and see if is what you can afford. So if you're looking for cheap colleges, you may like to avoid colleges in highbrow areas like Ontario, Vancouver etc

The gurus will guide you better. All the best

Thanks Man. I worked in an office from 2018 to 2020. I left the job to come back home because of some health issues. Well , since it's not impossible, I would apply for a master's and hope to be admitted and also apply to a college outside the Highbrow areas aforementioned. The issue I have with colleges for post graduate diploma is the limited options in my field , although I can go for business management because I have a degree in public administration also
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SweetJJ: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sweetness24:
Good afternoon all
I am a silent follower of this thread,thanks for all imput made so far,God bless everyone.
Pls I have a question,ircc requested for my updated letter of acceptance on thursday (sept.30th) as my resumption date has passed(sept.15) even though I have started my program online...I am not sure which document to submit though I have sent a mail to my school(university of Alberta) but no response yet.please kindly advice on what to do.
NB-i submitted my application on the 13th of July 2021

Go to beartrack and download your enrollment letter that shows you have started classes. If you can too, a screenshot your class section and send as proof that have started classes online. Are you on our WhatsApp group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
Residentourist:

Yes I am

Great my U of R people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ActivatedDreams: 11:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
makano:
Hello Activated

This decision is totally on you..

Using your HND certificate now to apply for a PGD for next year Fall.. With this you can get your Visa approved before then and probably leave Nigeria before September next year to resume your Post graduate studies in canada..

You can as well be patient enough till next September when you get your Bsc and apply for your Masters degree...

Either ways, you are good to go... So the decision is totally on you to make...

Peace

Thanks so much for this, I really special appreciate. I guess I’ll just be patient to finish up.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good evening All,

Congratulations Lianna.

Have not being able to send mail to the below emails. Have tried sending via two email address. Is someone experiencing same issue pls?

Lianna2020:

Nairobi email address: nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca; nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca; nairobi@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Jessica50:
it's 3rd day and I haven't gotten any message that my application has been received by ircc, I am worried
what does your gckey say?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 5:11am On Oct 03, 2021
Enjay316:
what does your gckey say?
nothing is there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2021
AKANLE2:

Am also going to UWinnipeg for Jan intake,I will be flying by December.Can we also meet so we plan the journey together since we are all going to Manitoba?

Hahaha, you're replying who isn't serious. Check out his comments and his name as well. Seems he missed the page he was meant to be.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AKANLE2: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2021
Ketima:

Hahaha, you're replying who isn't serious. Check out his comments and his name as well. Seems he missed the page he was meant to be.

Oh,don't mind me.I didn't see it Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RxOtunba: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Yes, boss
judichigo:

Please is it just your updated acct stmt u sent via webform that made them reopen your refused application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Amicableoga: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Please someone should help me. Has anyone used egyptair to enter canada before? If yes, does it require transit visa in Cairo?.

Pls urgent answer is needed.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Not sure but both of my phones worked.

Mtn network was okay as I was able to do transfer a d receive messages .

Airtel wasn’t okay .
Ayok90:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SomBaby(f): 8:01am On Oct 03, 2021
Zhaynurb:
Please is there anyone here going to University of Manitoba for winter (January 2022) can we hook up now ��� please , I mean can we be friends

I will actually be going to Brandon...a university in Manitoba by Dec against January...by God's willing if my PPR drops anytime from now...my BVL dropped since on the 14th of September, remaining my PPR.

Yes we can be friends...if you don't mind the distance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fatuse(m): 8:28am On Oct 03, 2021
I've found it thank you so much, so you send the same mail multiple times abi
Lianna2020:
I think I shared sample of the mails I sent, if you can’t find it, send an email, I’d share it .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 8:30am On Oct 03, 2021
TheGbemisola:

I’m also curious concerning this!

Hello everyone, can you help me answer this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Hello all!

Athe point of entry, whose banks statement will be asked, student or sponsor (father)

And then, can I drop the one i used for my application in case they asked? They shouldn't be expecting me to print another bank statement after am planning to send MBS...

Please can you help me answer this!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kema22: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Hello
Good morning
Is there anyone travelling to new brunswick this winter.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
@Amicableoga...You do not need any transit visa if you are going via cairo have taken it via london and USA before and i slept over in the hotel there and the airline arranged all that because is part of the ticket. Check your ticket for the hours of layover if is more than 11hrs then the airline will be responsible for your stay at no charge and to even be doubly sure go to any Egypt air ticket office they will tell you you do not need any transit visa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2021
BigDickandPussy:
Yes let's meet. Are you a lady?
is you dumb

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again?
BigDickandPussy:
Yes let's meet. Are you a lady?

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.