Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (851437 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by pjosh1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
Blazca:
Please I have a question for Fanshawe student's because I dont trust my agent. I asked her to defer my admission and they said it was done but the school said I won't get the new LOA until they see my denial letter or approval letter.

Is this how Fanshawe operates?
I have deferred admission twice and on both occasion my agent asked for the denial letter. Just send the letter it won’t cost you anything
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mojiwealth: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Am sorry guy I have just been refused pls am so devastated right now I need someone to pls put me through ton what next to do thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perseverer: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mojiwealth:
Am sorry guy I have just been refused pls am so devastated right now I need someone to pls put me through ton what next to do thanks

I am very sorry for your refusal.

It will be easier to guide you better if we know the reasons stated for your refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Peacekid(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
nairagrounds:
Wow! Did you requested any info from him? I mean for him to reveal such thing to you. I'd like to find out something similar from my school, too. What was your approach, please?

I didn't request for any info. She just asked if there is any positive response from IRCC, I said NO then she told me they were contacted last week.

I've been receiving my studies remotely since January
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by darey360(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
I think he is right , I trust my agent , he has deferred for me twice before and this time around this was the same thing he told me , so no worries bro. IT WILL END IN PRAISE
Blazca:
Please I have a question for Fanshawe student's because I dont trust my agent. I asked her to defer my admission and they said it was done but the school said I won't get the new LOA until they see my denial letter or approval letter.

Is this how Fanshawe operates?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
I WILL TESTIFY ON THIS THREAD!!!!!
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mojiwealth: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Perseverer:

I have very sorry for your refusal.

It will be easier to guide you better if we know the reasons stated for your refusal.

ok
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) or The I lRPR based on family ties in Canada and in your country of residence and also based on personal asset and financial status
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perseverer: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Mojiwealth:
ok
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216(1) or The I lRPR based on family ties in Canada and in your country of residence and also based on personal asset and financial status

First of all, place an order for your GCMS notes.

Are you single or married? If you are single, home tie can be a bit tricky, but not impossible to tackle. You may be able to use personal assets as home tie.

Personal assets can also kill two birds with one stone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
I wasn't denied. My application is pending
pjosh1:

I have deferred admission twice and on both occasion my agent asked for the denial letter. Just send the letter it won’t cost you anything
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please can someone provide me with a letter format or write-up message I can send to the MP of my province.

Thanks!

Mojiwealth:
ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
kunbeeee:
Wawu! A new thread. Congratulations to all those who have received their PPRs, may Canada favour you all. To all those who were delayed, please do not give up, order your GCMS notes (if you have not done so already), address the issues raised and reapply.

Here to give my Landing Gist o.. as e dey hot.

School: Mcmaster University, Hamilton Ontario

Flight Details: Lufthansa, 21st August

[b]

I know my gist is long but you people should manage it like that grin

Congratulations
May canada favour you!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perseverer: 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cloudweb:
Please can someone provide me with a letter format or write-up message I can send to the MP of my province.

Thanks!

I know you didn't mean to do so, but it is insensitive making a request while quoting someone's refusal news.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Stephblues(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
So sorry about this. Order your gcms notes and see the main reasons you were refused.

Mojiwealth:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Inshallah….By God Grace I go testify for this new page Amen Amin �

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
BelieverDE:
Hi Lekiboboe,

I still wonder how you manage to have links to people's questions! cheesy I am amazed!

Thanks for all you do...... don't you think it's time to create a thread, or a long post of your helpful and insightful links?

I believe future student visa applicants will appreciate them. I am sure justwise will be glad to pin it and also give credits to you. Thanks again!
wink

Am working on something, and would be dropped soon

The bolded is a good suggestion

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chipo14: 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yes I was mandated to pay $2000 cad before I was given the LOA.

Malone122:
Chipo14 congrats once again
Please did you pay any tuition deposit ??
If yes was you obligated too or just out of freewill ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mojiwealth: 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
Perseverer:

First of all, place an order for your GCMS notes.

Are you single or married? If you are single, home tie can be a bit tricky, but not impossible to tackle. You may be able to use personal assets as home tie.

Personal assets can also kill two birds with one stone.
How do I go about all ds ready to really
am single can you pls be of help to see me through this process

Can anyone assist me in ds thread pls have just been refused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chipo14: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Please help me answer this.

I will be signing just page two of the consent form to vfs right? Urgent response please. Thank you

Lianna2020:
I’m booking for my silent prayer to be answered grin
Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Are we not supposed to upload the new LOA though?
darey360:
I think he is right , I trust my agent , he has deferred for me twice before and this time around this was the same thing he told me , so no worries bro. IT WILL END IN PRAISE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Telegram234(m): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
I want to apply for canada undergraduate scholarship.
I need tips pls..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cloudweb:

Thanks!

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/370#103737072

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
Chipo14:
Please help me answer this.

I will be signing just page two of the consent form to vfs right? Urgent response please. Thank you

Yes, you are right.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chipo14: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Gracias. Appreciated

gracedson:
Yes, you are right.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Faithyyyyy: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
SuppoOmoo:
Good morning all...

I am new on this thread, I've been following other travel threads though.

Pls I would like gurus in the house to suggest varsities that offer security related Programs.

My Bsc is in Economics

My Master is in Disaster Risk Management (Professional Masters )

Job Experience (2years plus in Security Job)

Since my Master's degree is a Professional Type which I concluded will NOT be accepted for PhD study, I am looking at applying for an academic security related Master's Degree Program since I already have job experience in that line.

I one applied for MS. Homeland Security at two US Universities but was denied admission.

In addition to your work experience, you would need your masters to align closely with your previous degree. Ultimately based on your budget and preference, you will be the one to make the most suitable decision. However, you can apply to more than one school.

Let's Keep Faith Alive on this journey of the brave

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hello everyone. Asking for a friend
He did his upfront medicals today. How is he going to upload to ircc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mojiwealth: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=justwise post=105164210]

Credit to JustMellow[/quote
Sir I have just been refused I need someone to help me through on a new application pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
porchy:
Tomorrow like this I will be the first to lunch this thread with the first PPR.

It will end in praise for everyone of us waiting.

From your mouth to God's ear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by obongkaks: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
What were the reasons for the refusal

Mojiwealth:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Faithyyyyy: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's been almost a year here and I am glad to be an alumni. I applied for my study permit last year and got it within a month despite the pandemic and delays. I followed up rigorously, didn't defer my classes and started online classes because I was convinced it would favour me. I eventually travelled with my husband and son when resuming on campus and it was a great experience.

Today I am a proud graduate of University of Ottawa. Yes I finished my program in record time and I am over the moon.

My mission here is to give back more positively and encourage everyone on this journey who has faith and believes this is what they want to go for. It takes patience, research, hardwork and even financial commitment.

Let us keep faith and hope alive on this journey of the brave

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lovesarrow: 6:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
As a matter of fact they are. Here is an email an mp sent to me after promising to help me inquire about my application

Oyesquare10:
No PPR news today yet sad

Should I say they are currently focused on Afghanistans refugees and they have little staffs assigned to Study stream

Don't mind me, these people are really making me to overthink

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Faithyyyyy: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
[quote author=Mojiwealth post=105174884][/quote]

Hi Moji,

First thing would be to order for your gcms notes immediately as your reasons may be generic but the notes can pinpoint the exact reasons for denial.

Also, you may need to provide information on your background, application details and so on to enable us give a bird's eye view on your situation.

Let's Keep Faith and hope alive on this journey of the brave .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 6:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
TheGbemisola:
Hello everyone. Asking for a friend
He did his upfront medicals today. How is he going to upload to ircc

Step-by-step Video there on how to send a Webform to IRCC
https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/637#88758353

How to Send Webform of E-Medical Sheet (Upfront Medicals) to IRCC & how to Send your E-medical Sheet via mail to IRCC Nairobi office and other IRCC offices
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/260#93174797

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.