Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855649 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
KellyKk:
ur number ain’t safe on this faceless platform So stop putting it out . And secondly people will be willing to help when your notes is out
bolly be Jay will soon call him.lol

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmydiamon(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
Good day guys! I came across this while making inquiries about Canada school visa. Please my question is how much will it cost me to process students visa and turtions fee.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Stephblues(f): 11:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
Thank you. I will do just that.

Faithyyyyy:

I applied alone because my family already had trv and my child has a Canadian passport so I used them as home ties but later travelled with them.
I suggest you apply for your people as soon as you yourself land if they don't have their visas yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmydiamon(m): 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
kunbeeee:
I'm only entitled to 20hours work per week that comes with the study permit. I do not have a work permit.
please how much dis it cost your to process your visa plus your turtions fee presently?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tracy0803409: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Goodevening Family,pls in registering a business with CAC,which is best for visa application LIMITED or ENTERPRISE

Secondly,if i register the business now,can i use it for my visa application in January

Thirdly Poulltry/fish farming business is registered under Limited or Enterprise

Pls Family responses ohhhhh,Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 12:50am On Aug 26, 2021
That's pretty fast. You'll need to see your notes first. Your profile looks solid. However you said little to nothing about your educational background and at what level you're at. And what program you're chasing. As from the rejection letter you were rejected based on purpose of visit, if I'm too look at this based on the rejection letter alone. The personal finance and assets is just to qualify, purpose of visit. It's a vauge reason and used so that the VO will seem like he or she knows what they are doing.
In anyways order your notes first.
firstseyifat:
Good evening my people.

Am a passive reader, After reading lot of posts on this platform. I decide to run my application by myself, which I successfully did.

I submitted my application on 10th July 2021
I did my biometrics on 15th july 2021
Got a correspondent letter this morning 25th of august 2021 exactly a month and 15days after biometrics

About an hour after the correspondent letter, I got a refusal

Thanks
Best regards

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 1:00am On Aug 26, 2021
Enterprise covers the scope of what your business entails.
tracy0803409:
Goodevening Family,pls in registering a business with CAC,which is best for visa application LIMITED or ENTERPRISE

Secondly,if i register the business now,can i use it for my visa application in January

Thirdly Poulltry/fish farming business is registered under Limited or Enterprise

Pls Family responses ohhhhh,Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ChisZom: 1:25am On Aug 26, 2021
makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24‬

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 20 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 20 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE

PEACE

Amen!!! My testimony is on this thread!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 1:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Hi @shupy and @Lekiboboe
Pls, I need u guys to respond.
I was advised by shupy and justmellow that my sponsor (my uncle) should send some amounts to my account for my living expenses.
Is it better for him to do a deed gift of 3million, or he should just send it to my account like that?
Secondly, in order to prove home ties with a landed property, should my mum (co-sponsor) do a deed gift of her landed property, or I should just use it as home ties while the property is in her name?
Pls, you can as well give me some sentences to prove home ties with a landed property.
I will edit as well. I'm good at that.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NuelOrji(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello everyone. Please I need some assistance. I am applying for my Canada study permit for the second time. I sent my application on the 12th of July 2021. I have done biometrics and upfront medicals already. I am meant to resume for the Fall term, but as of now, I haven't received a response from IRCC. Should I still wait, or defer my admission to Winter? But if I defer, does it get to affect my application? Please I need advises, thanks all.
Enjay316:
congrats. love stories like this.thank u ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sumam: 3:29am On Aug 26, 2021
Lekiboboe:

Hi

While you await a response to your queries,

THESE ARE MY OWN SUGGESTIONS FOR YOU

To your first question, you might need to do some research on schools offering Business and Marketing programs at PH.D Level that don't require GMAT.

If there are schools that insist you need GMAT, you can try write a REQUEST FOR A GMAT WAIVER to the Graduate Coordinator or Admission Manager of the program, see the link below for a;

Sample Letter to waive GMAT in CANADIAN UNIVERSITIES (Avoid Plagiarism to the bare minimum)
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/99#90667909

If your GMAT REQUEST LETTER is convincing to them, it might be waived for you.

As regards IELTS for admission purpose, if you are a Nigerian, you don't need it, cos they know Nigeria is an English Speaking Country, the IELTS in admission requirements of Canadian Universities (DLI) are for Non-English speaking countries e.g Vietnam, Indian , Philippine etc.

If the school in Canada one way or the other require an ENGLISH PROFICIENCY from you, get a LETTER OF CONFIRMATION OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY LETTER (TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN FORMAT) from the THE SCHOOL YOU DID YOUR M.SC AND B.SC in NIGERIA. In a situation whereby you can't get both, at least try to get one of them, it would suffice. This letter can be gotten from your SCHOOL REGISTRAR in the senate or better still go to the EXAM AND RECORDS OFFCIE they should be able to guide you on how to get the letter

FOR SCHOLARSHIP,
If you are interested in doing your PHD in BUSIINESS ANALYTICS RESEARCH AREA or AREAS
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/556#104551146

You can also apply the contents in the link above to your PROSPECTIVE RESEARCH AREAS IN OTHER BUSINESS FIELDS AND MARKETING

That being said, take your time and do thorough research on the below PHD programs (OPOOOOR!!!!) and check their faculty for their Business and Marketing Professors, then connect with them based on your RESEARCH AREA (FOCUS) as it aligns with their Areas of Research, publications, projects etc., cos you need to be accepted by a professor (supervisor) before you can begin your PHD ADMISSION APPLICATION

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Marketing
University of British Columbia, British Columbia

PhD in Management
University of Guelph, Ontario

PhD in Management
McGill University, Quebec

PhD in Management
Queen's University, Ontario

Ph.D. in Management
University of Toronto, Ontario

PhD in Business Administration
York University, Ontario

PhD in Management
Wilfrid Laurier University, Ontario

Doctoral Program in Management (PhD)
Queen's University, Ontario

PhD in Management
University of Calgary, Alberta

McMaster University, Ontario

Concordia University, Quebec

Western University, Ontario

McMaster University, Ontario

York University, Ontario

PhD in Business
University of Alberta, Alberta

Simon Fraser University, British Columbia

Doctor of Business Administration
Royal Roads University, British Columbia

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Strategy and Business Economics

Doctor of business administration (DBA)
University of Calgary, Alberta

PhD in Business Administration (Management)
Saint Mary's University, Nova Scotia

Doctor of Business Administration, DBA
Athabasca University, Alberta

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Accounting

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Finance

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Management Information Systems

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Management Science

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Marketing

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Organizational Behaviour

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Transportation and Logistics

Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration in Urban Land Economics

PhD in Management
University of Manitoba, Manitoba

PhD in Management
Carleton University, Ontario

PhD in management
Memorial University of Newfoundland, Newfoundland and Labrador

PhD in International Management and Organization
University of Victoria, British Columbia

Lots of point and kill PHD Programs for you in Canada, so do your due diligence and try not to put all your eggs in one basket i.e Make sure you try all the programs, schools by contacting professors as much as you can, cos you wouldn't know the one that's gonna give you scholarship opportunity or opportunities, but note that, 76% of PHD PROGRAMS in CANADA if not all are SCHOLARSHIP EMBEDDED (FULLY-FUNDED)

As regards your second question, await response from the gurus and other members of this platform

Good luck!!!
Thank you so much @lekiboboe @ makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Clairene51(f): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2021
Long post

My first time posting but I hope my testimony encourages someone here
Program: MBA ( Fall intake, 2021)
School: UCW. Vancouver, BC.
PPR: 24th August 2021

After my BSc in Govt and Public admin, I thought I should just move to Tech since It was clear I didn't want to be in academia or politics.
I applied to Dalhousie University for a BSc, got admission in less than a month. Feeling eager to take over Canada, I read through the Lagos office requirement and applied on 18th July 2018, submitted an empty application (na Neco, Waec, First school leaving cert, etc full there���)
The second correspondence for that application came in on 7th September 2018 and wow, I remember I was in school then, rounding up my defense and preparing for my clearance when the mail dropped. The refusal reasons were on Travel history, Purpose of visit, Home ties, and Personal assets.

After the first refusal, I got Frankrobbn email from NL and sent my GCMS to him (I think he wasn't charging then) after he reviewed it, he told me it was workable, then asked me to go for a course related to my BSc and sent some scholarship links to me( I told him not to bother because I'm not reapplying���) he said okay o, just like that�‍♀️.

2019-2020, I got the courage to reapply. All the schools I applied to (Msc) boldly refused me, got frustrated, and decided to leave everything and go do my Nysc...
2021, a family friend guided me. She gave me all tips she used in her successful application but then “No application is the same”. I applied on 18th March 2021, and that faithful morning of June 3rd, 2021, the second correspondence dropped with the same reasons as the first refusal.

I gave up trying and canceled everything about Canada the day I saw the refusal. I called some agencies that were in charge of UK applications so we can kick off asap... Only for me to wake up the next day and started thinking of Canada reapplication... My mind went straight to Frankrobbn1, he gave me the cold acceptance (aspa coconut head applicant) but this time I no send, I begged o, 
He sha listened and pointed out my mistakes in my Sop, and documents in general so the next thing was for me to go convince my parents that I wanted to reapply for the third time. They accepted after many explanations with conditions of having a plan B( I got admissions from 3 different UK schools, and booked a late date in Aug for my medicals).

I paid for Frank's services and we started from changing of school to UCW. When it was time to reapply, Frank reviewed all my documents, flagged down some with reasons, and we finally submitted them on 28th June 2021, upfront medicals passed 7th July, same with eligibility, no update till 24th August, PPR dropped

Here's my timeline to the last application (in no particular order)

DOCUMENTS
1. Letter of Introduction from your employer.
2. Copy of Applicant’s Family Members Birth certificates.
3. University's Unconditional Official Letter of Admission.
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate, old one)
6. Waec
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Biodata page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Letter of explanation addressing the concerns of the visa officer concerning the last refusal grounds (prepared by Frankrobn1)
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Deed of gift documents.
14. IELTS Certificate.
15. Study leave approval letter 
16. Work ID
17. Resume
18. MBS
19. Board resolution letter for my sponsorship
20. Dads company Cac document 
21. Article of Memorandum 
22. Particulars of directors
23. Sponsors landed properties
24. Company performa and sales invoice
25. Sponsors two company  account MBS with sole signatory letters
26. Tax clearance 

I had challenges which were;
First, my 4 years in the university, we were called political scientists and I submitted my first application with the name but after my clearance, I was handed a Government and Pub admin cert... 
Secondly, my funds were enough but the company account(which seems like a 3rd party sponsorship) IRCC said I was mobile and single blah blah.

I must affirm that Frankrobbn1 of (fandrglobal.com) is professional beyond measure, he takes the hardest immigration cases and handles them with highest attention to detail, and to customer service. I disturbed him o ��(na 24/7 busy man) so you have to always remind him...

God pass IRCC 
It will surely go round

#Mapleland here I come
# if God is for me, who will be against me Nobody!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by qizick: 5:34am On Aug 26, 2021
Wow great guys great thread I'm just beginning my application into Canadian schools I have a BSc Geography I want to switch to do BSc Nursing in Canada my question is can I apply with my family of 3 during the visa application? Or do I get there first and send for them doing a BSc program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chukwuemekatehi(m): 6:16am On Aug 26, 2021
First, I don't think you will get a direct BSC nursing as an international student. You first have to do a pre nursing for one year in Canada then after that you start from year 2 as a nursing student.

For your family, you can apply to go with them but I advice you apply first and use them as home ties, then when you get your visa, you can apply for them to come with you. My 5 cent.
qizick:
Wow great guys great thread I'm just beginning my application into Canadian schools I have a BSc Geography I want to switch to do BSc Nursing in Canada my question is can I apply with my family of 3 during the visa application? Or do I get there first and send for them doing a BSc program

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kam3: 6:17am On Aug 26, 2021
firstseyifat:
Good evening,

Please how can I appeal.

Please kindly state the process or procedures

I will advise you order for your gcms note first, it might even be the course you are going to study.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Admin9: 6:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Hello, Quick question.

Will a HIV positive result affect medical? will a hiv positive person fail the medical test?

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2021
ehisforever24:
My PPR dropping soon July 7th applicant
It will end in praise

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 7:04am On Aug 26, 2021
I need advise on what to do. My school don't defer except on severe illness or death in the family. They don't defer on the issue of immigration and my class Is starting 7th September, it is strictly an online class. They said it's either I withdraw or I begin my online classes but the truth is that I don't want to pay fees now until i see my ppr. Also if I resume classes 7th of next month, mid September, 60$ would be added into my tuition if I don't pay and subsequent months, extra charges would be added twice a month and upon winter I have still not made payment, I won't be allowed to continue with my classes.

Pls guru's advise me on what to do. I need answers
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ehisforever24(m): 7:17am On Aug 26, 2021
Believe, what God cannot do does not exist, U know the story, over confidence in God Almighty dey worry me.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Faithyyyyy: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Admin9:
Hello, Quick question.

Will a HIV positive result affect medical? will a hiv positive person fail the medical test?

Thanks a lot

HIV is considered highly transmissible and definitely may cost the Canadian government a lot of resources . if you had a tourist visa you could visit and apply from within and can't be refused on medical grounds but from naija it's a fail .

Let's Keep Faith and Hope Alive
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2021
nwauwa:

Usd master card is what I have been using
Oh ok. Maybe you don't have enough money in it. But if its enough, keep trying it will eventually go.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankrobbn1: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Apologies for this is coming late, my schedule has been very hectic and tight. Thus, my inactiveness on the thread for a couple of weeks now.

First and foremost, I would like to use this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 20. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

Secondly, I want to take this medium to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 20 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

Your Case is settled forever... Go and Rejoice for your success story is near.

Part 20 Grace --------------------------》100%Loaded!

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE

179 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ayoslas88: 7:44am On Aug 26, 2021
Frankrobbn1:
Apologies for this is coming late, my schedule has been very hectic and tight. Thus, my inactiveness on the thread for a couple of weeks now

First and foremost, I would like to use this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 20. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many will share their success stories.

Secondly, I want to take this medium to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 20 will be filled with lots of testimony and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name.

I am rooting for everyone and looking forward to a prolific reign on this thread.

I claim it in Jesus name……

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ritzzybaron: 7:50am On Aug 26, 2021
Amennn! I shall be among the first people to testify on this thread. My PPR is here already

makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24‬

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 20 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 20 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen show it...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL.. IT WILL END IN PRAISE

PEACE

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2021
I am trying to book for biometrics but after creating a new account, it's still telling me user name or password incorrect and I know its correct cos I stored it in my system. is there any other way to book this days aside online or am I getting something wrong?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Abbyfred: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=Frankrobbn1 post=105189063]Apologies for this is coming late, my schedule has been very hectic and tight. Thus, my inactiveness on the thread for a couple of weeks now.

First and foremost, I would like to use this opportunity to officially welcome you all to the Canadian Student Visa Thread PART 20. I strongly believe that this new phase of the thread would bring postive changes on various applications and many shall share their success stories.

Secondly, I want to take this medium to invoke the power in the name of Jesus Christ and speak in life into every TRV applications awaiting response from IRCC. Today, I come with the full anointing of the Holy Ghost and I stand as an Oracle of the Most high God to decree and declare that as many of you that are believing God for TRV success, may God in heaven open every closed doors in your life and may the Visa officers at the Canadian embassy be forced to grant you your visas... Brethren, there is no immigration case God can't solve, believe in his word that “He has made everything beautiful in its time.” (The Bible, Ecclesiastes 3:11).

I therefore call forth the heavenly beings (Archangles) to take charge of every applications on this platform and perfect everything that concerns your application this time. This part 20 will be filled with lots of testimonies and success stories in Jesus Name!

If you believe strongly in the grace of God Almighty, as you punch on the LIKE BUTTON, may heaven intervene in your case and may your application find favour in the sight of the visa officer. As you shout the loudest AMEN!, may it come to perfection in Jesus name!.

As always, IT WILL END IN PRAISES FOR EVERYONE[/

AMEN

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Frankrobbn1:
Apologies for this is coming late, my schedule has been very hectic and tight. Thus, my inactiveness on the thread for a couple of weeks now.

I say a big Amen
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fisayo6: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Good morning everyone, I received my bvl about a week ago and since then I’ve not gotten any mail. It’s been really worrisome. What step is advisable for me to take. I’m an April 29th applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KehindeOmololu: 8:07am On Aug 26, 2021
Please I received a congratulatory message from one Zoey Robertson as regards being one of the selected successful nominees for Canada, can anyone help me confirm if it real.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Yeemmy(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

AMEN!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by handsondeck: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

HALLELUJAH AMEN. It’s done

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dotoracs: 8:21am On Aug 26, 2021
Two MPs (including Minister of Immigration, Marco Mendicino) have helped check the status of my application. One on June 12, the other August 18 and both of them confirmed that medicals/background check are passed, my legibility is in process and decision is yet to be made. However, my profile didn't say Eligibility has started.

I submitted my application April 8 and requested for GCMS notes on July 5. Till now, I have not received the notes. The vendor assisting me with it was sent a mail after several follow-ups that it was ready last week Friday and it'd be sent shortly. Till today, no note still.

My question is... What could be wrong with those ATIP people? It's just GCMS note for Christ sake!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.