Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (874888 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
heydamiejay:
July 31st applicant only background check yet,

Was it updated on your portal that background check is over?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
theboyy:
Yoooo so this happened today guyss !

Let me go type my timeline.

I’m dead can’t believe this

Congrats bro…
This just what i need right now… this wait no easy lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lianna2020:
Withdraw the application and submit again !
don't know how to do it, will I still pay again after withdrawal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BolaT53: 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please is there any October Applicant here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
WOW!
July 31st applicant, my medical request dropped this afternoon.
Thanks to @frankrobben It will surely end in praise. What God cannot do does not exist!!

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
amblessed2021:
WOW!
July 31st applicant, my medical request dropped this afternoon.
Thanks to @frankrobben It will surely end in praise. What God cannot do does not exist!!

Congratulations… Wao

can they just reply me too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
You will have to pay again , just suggesting instead of waiting with no solution and time keeps going.

Jessica50:
don't know how to do it, will I still pay again after withdrawal

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bukky2222: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
please is there anyone that got admission to Durham college and was given a study visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CuteCandy90: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello Everyone

Please I recently had to defer my admission to Fall 2022 due to delay in my visa processing. I have submitted my visa application already with the old admission letter. Do I need to submit the new admission letter? If so how to I go about this?

I would really appreciate responses.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello Dora

This is a forum for Canada study permit, and you do not need to do any of the bolded..

Its only in EE that the bolded is compulsory. In study permit application, they are not needed..

Read up from the 1st page of this part to know the process of applying for your study permit application, if you do not still understand somethings, you can drop your question here, if I am available I will give answers to your questions else either of the knowledgeable peeps here will be glad to assist you...

Peace
dora7891:
Good day everyone, I am new here and completely new to the process.

Pls help me out.
I am Bsn nurse. Currently rounding up my internship.
My destination is Canada.

Apart from writing IELTS, every other information Is just muddled up, from assessing with nnas to icas and wes to going through the educational route which I think would be too expensive for me.

Can someone pls give me breakdown of the steps I actually need. It would be so much appreciated.thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bukky2222: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please is there anyone that got admission to a college and was given a study visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kema22: 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
Thank you very much

Lianna2020:
You need to have a quarantine plan and you will only know if you will be exempted at the port of entry .

If your second vaccine is more or within 14 days day as at the time you are at Canada, you might not need to quarantine.

Saying this based on the landing gist so far on here.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mercy445: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
Hello, I am hoping by now you have landed safely. It will be very helpful if you could share your landing gist with us. Particularly about quarantine, I believe I read on their website we only need a 14day quarantine somewhere. Please your response will help.

Thanks

Frankalvinz:
Hey fam,

I really need help, I am traveling on the 30th of this month with KLM to finally arrive at Toronto airport.

Can anybody help me with their landing gist? I don't know how to go about the quarantine, if I have to book the mandatory hotel stop over (3days) before arrival and the procedures to take? (Note; I am unvaccinated)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
bukky2222:
Please is there anyone that got admission to a college and was given a study visa
I sent you a message
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
theboyy:
Yoooo so this happened today guyss !

Let me go type my timeline.

I’m dead can’t believe this
Nah so !!!! CONGRATULATIONS

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BolaT53: 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good afternoon Everyone. Please for a second time reapplication how long does it take to update one’s biometrics and medical if they haven’t expired. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikxim: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
OctGsam:

God finally did for me. I learnt a lot from this platform including when I was putting my applications together.
First Time Applicant. Master program and 11+ years study gap. I ensured the master’s program is in line with what I do. #Silent – the master program I am going for, I already have the same certificate in Nigeria (but I did not mention it).

TIMELINE
Submitted May 19, 2021
Completed May 26, 2021
Eligibility started September 27, 2021
Request Letter September 29, 2021 (Request to upload valid travel passport on my portal. The one I used to apply has expired). Note I have been sending series of webform to update on the new passport and was acknowledged. Yet, on this date request letter dropped for me to upload on my submitted documents.
BVL October 6, 2021
PPR October 6, 2021

SUBMITED DOCUMENTS
Arranged in table of content.

Statement of Purpose
Letter of Explanation
Academic Qualification
1. Offer and admission letter
2. Degree Certificate
3. Bachelor transcript
4. National Youth Service Corps Certificate
5. Conversation with Supervisor
Employment
1. CV
2. Employer’s letter of introduction
3. Confirmation of employment history (Listed all companies I have worked for with letter of employment)
4. Summary of pay slip - prepared by HR and signed (I did not provide bank account statement)
5. Tax payment record (Lagos state)
6. Professional certifications
Financial Explanation
1. bank fixed deposit reference letter
2. Mutual Fund reference letter
3. Corporative statement
4. pension statement
Other Documents
1. Completed IMM forms.
2. Data page of international passport (Which had 3-months to expire at the time of application)
3. Stamped pages of International passport (showing travel history)
4. Passport photograph
5. Self-birth certificate
6. Self-National Identification Number
7. Self-Drivers Licence and National Voter’s Card
8. Spouse birth certificate
9. Spouse International passport
10. Marriage certificate
11. Children birth certificate
12. Siblings means of identification
13. Spouse bank statement
14. Family photograph Exhibit (showing different functions)

15. Personal Company certification of incorporation
16. Volunteer exhibit (showing different social group I am an executive in)
17. Personal Assets
i. Vehicle particulars
ii. Properties (2) (I showed receipt only because that is what I have)
iii. Family survey property (My parent property and I wrote in explanation letter that I manage it)

I was periodically sending additional document which include Mpower loan financing to let VO know that I have the finance to sustain my study. All emails and webform document I raised showed in the first GCMS note I ordered. I have another GCMS which is yet to drop. From my experience, make sure you are consistent in the list of documents you are submitting and enough fund. Let your SOP and letter of explanation be logical and convincing to ordinary person. Your application is determined by the documents submitted which could either raise suspicion or reinforce honesty. I don’t think they have time to start verifying account balance or your previous school if actually you graduated or not. But make sure you submit original and authentic documents. After submission, larger percentage of the fund in my spouse account were no longer available. Likewise, I have changed the denomination of currency in my investment account because of naira fall cheesy.
I will be applying for my spouse and children afterwards. All the best guys.

Please how did you get Mpower loan financing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chrysto: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2021
elenewton1:
1. No idea
2. You can reach out to me
3. Download Barter by flutterwave application via playstore. Install the app and fund the virtual dollar card (at black market rate). Then use the virtual dollar card details to pay for the visa fees.

Thanks a lot, I will holla you ASAP as requested.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
ray0007:
Hello Guru's, please i am 28 years old i studied soil science and tech from FUTO and graduated with a 2:2, though now i have been into freelance graphic design for about 3years on fiverr, i have also done courses on UI/UX and designed some stuffs on figma i came here for help guys>

I want to travel to Canada and further my studies, i intend to switch to tech, say UI/UX or maybe programming, i don't know if this would be possible plus schools i can apply to. please give me advise guys on steps and what is my possibility of switching.

Hi,

Do your research on the following PG.CERT/Post Degree programs, check the program overview, course curriculum (course outline of the program) admission intakes, tuition amount for international students etc. then apply for the one that suites you based on your work experience

PG. CERT, UX DESIGN
Humber College, Ontario
https://mediaarts.humber.ca/programs/ux-design.html

Web and Mobile App Design and Development (POST-DEGREE DIPLOMA)
Langara College, Vancouver, British Columbia
https://langara.ca/programs-and-courses/programs/web-and-mobile-app/index.html

PG. Cert, Enterprise Software Development
Humber College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Software Quality Assurance and Test Engineering
Conestoga College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Software And Information Systems Testing
Fanshawe College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Computer Software & Database Development
Lambton College, Ontario

Potential Documents needed to apply for admission in a College for PG. Cert program
https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/221#103080983

Since you are going for a Program not related to your degree, but related to your work experience, go through the contents in the link below
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/414#95068409

Good luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by chrysto: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
gaduchendu:
Get your quote using WuGlobalpay
Go to any bank
Request for Form A
The bank will take it up from there
They will sell to you at cbn rate.
Please note
Some banks will tell you some "third party bullshit stories" just walk to the next bank or branch

You don't need a dorm account to pay through WUglobalpay

I paid my school fees through WUglobalpay without at dorm account at Access Bank

Thanks a lot . I will like to reach out to you via email.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
I said it yesterday dat dis week is for may applicants. Just believe n it shall come to pass.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Davidbanky(m): 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2021
Davidbanky:
July 27th applicant

My eligibility review just started today

It will end in praise

I was refused, and it’s the second time
I paid full tuition
Over 16k CAD in statement
Doesn’t feel like they really check our documents …

time to move to another country.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Davidbanky:

I was refused, and it’s the second time
I paid full tuition
Over 16k CAD in statement
Doesn’t feel like they really check our documents …

time to move to another country.

Before you conclude, can we see the generic reasons?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Davidbanky(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
Teemenzo:

Before you conclude, can we see the generic reasons?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sammychi90: 5:22pm On Oct 07, 2021
Good evening everyone
Please my friend forgot to pay two way currier service for his passport request with DHL. Now his passport has been stamped and is heading to vfs office Abuja.

Please what can he do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Davidbanky:

The statement of account you submitted
- is it from a sponsor?
- is the sponsor related to you?
- if not, did you demonstrate your relationship with the person?

Home ties
Did you indicate your family members, your job and the need to go back to your job after studies
- do you have a registered business, landed properties or anything of value to warrant you to come back?

I believe if you address all these, you are good to go.

Just my own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2021
Davidbanky:

sometimes this people will just be discouraging someone, sorry bro, keep trying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lobinche101(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
Let him apply to Brandon university after degree program for Educationm it's perfect for him
Ishola049:
Good day House
Please i have a brother, that just finish februrary this year B. Ed in educational management and he like to study in canada more. And he want a related course to his previous study. Also he want to do another Degree or and Post Graduate course related to his previous one
Kindly help with any opinion and school he can applied for.
A good suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks House
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sisijumai: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
Please, what program do you advise a 2017 3rd class microbiology graduate with 2.37 CGPA from one of the top universities in Nigeria to do. I have 3years experience as a medical sale representative, post NYSC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.