Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855289 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Davidganna10: 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Enjay316:
please wake me up ooooooooooooooo

ppr alert

cant believe it.

God is too wonderful
infact I dont know where to start from.
I will give u ppl an epistle trust me.
when I saw two messages, I wanted to faint cos it's only refusal that comes this fast.

August 24 application.
congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Congratulations!! God is Great!!

AKANLE2:
Indeed What God can not do does not exist. The book of John 14: 13-14 has been my guide as I pray to Him. I join Next Level Prayer of Pastor Bolaji Idowu daily and God of Next level has shown me mercy by pushing me to my next level. My application was approved today, Am so grateful, Happy to be part of this great family. My timeline is shown below:

Application submitted: June 6,2021 (with upfront Medical )
Biometrics completed : June 10,2021
Medical Passed: June 11,2021
Review of Eligibility : Sept 22,2021
BVL and PPR : Sept 23, 2021 at around 12:30 pm

I never sent webform or message to IRCC, I dont even know how to send it, I was just trying to learn how to do so .I didn't received the so called ghost update throughout my waiting period. From the admission to approval process i did everything myself with lot of information I got here, I am January 2022 intake going to university of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

God of SBJ Oshofa, God of Pastoe E,A. Adeboye , God of Prophet Ayo Babalola , God of Next Level Pastor Bolaji Idowu Just looked at me and show me mercy,I will forever be Grateful to this God
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iffylove:
Okay, can I pay using naira card?

Yes. That's what I used in paying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
gaduchendu:
Congratulations!

Baba God
These are the kind of things you do
You have done impossible things for me
I am using this as a point of contact
Make me and my family testify again
What Jesus cannot do doesn't exist
This time... oma loud ganh!!!!!!!!!

July Applicant

For everyone who is still waiting.... Prayyyyyyy!!!!

What date in July are you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Good day everyone, please I need your candid advise. An agent applied for a US Visit visa for me in 2017, but I got refused on the ground of ties to home country. In that application, there were two things he added that weren't true about me; my Marital status and a job.
I am about to apply for a study visa in canada now. Do I have to State this misrepresentation in my SOP or just tell them that I have been refused visa before?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
olabisi6438:
Please guys how do I get my ielts test report form? Which I'll use for visa processing??
Anyone?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
olabisi6438:

Anyone?

Which category of visa application, if it is SP, you don't need IELTS .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
ohizzy:
Please Guys,

When re-applying after a refusal do I need to provide the following afresh or use the same I used in my earlier application?:

Also, I'm not really clear on what is required of me in the "comment box" in the attached photo.

Are you reapplying now, l thought you had requested for your GCMS notes to know the concerns of the VO?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2021
olabisi6438:

Anyone?

When did you write the exam?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
flove62:
Good day everyone, please I need your candid advise. An agent applied for a US Visit visa for me in 2017, but I got refused on the ground of ties to home country. In that application, there were two things he added that weren't true about me; my Marital status and a job.
I am about to apply for a study visa in canada now. Do I have to State this misrepresentation in my SOP or just tell them that I have been refused visa before?

When you state that you have been denied, they will ask for the reasons, you can state it there the agent did not provide your full details, it is always good you say the truth to give you a clean conscience

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Youngman911: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
muhamadnur:
I dont want to go for masters now

Ok 10k CAD ONLY FOR UPKEEP AND possibly "1year tuition" how much do you think that would be

BSC is mostly between 16 and 40k CAD depending on school.
Your first search should be the course you want to study and schools that offer it.
I don't know why you don't want to use your degree so I suggest you state why so one of the Gurus can best attend to you. The more you reveal the better. If you don't use your degree, you'd have a 4 year gap you can't account for. That will definitely create a problem for sure.
Note that Your uncle has to have Well above the school fee amount + 10k because his dependents (Wife, Kids etc) will be considered when looking into your POF.

I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nifemi98: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello,

I just refused my visa. This is my first application and I had up to 30k cad in the statement provided. I had not even done medicals yet.

I do not even know what to do.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
program of studies that you intend to pursue.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family
members who are accompanying you during your proposed period of study
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 4:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
nifemi98:
Hello,

I just refused my visa. This is my first application and I had up to 30k cad in the statement provided. I had not even done medicals yet.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(b) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and
available financial resources, without working in Canada, to maintain yourself and any family

Sorry about that.
Firstly order your gcms notes.
They mainly based the refusal based on finances.
And I don’t think you paid any tution.
Finances isn’t only based on the bank statement. They look at some other things too.

But firstly order your notes so you can get the more detailed notes on what went wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bobomaigida:

Are you reapplying now, l thought you had requested for your GCMS notes to know the concerns of the VO?

No Boss, I'm not reapplying now.

I'm working on re-evaluating my previous application and getting all necessary documents ready for my next application pending when my GCMS note arrives.

I'm trying not to give these guys any room for refusing me this time with God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nifemi98: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
How do I order the GCMS notes?

TheGbemisola:

Sorry about that.
Firstly order your gcms notes.
They mainly based the refusal based on finances.
And I don’t think you paid any tution.
Finances isn’t only based on the bank statement. They look at some other things too.

But firstly order your notes so you can get the more detailed notes on what went wrong.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
elenewton1:
Police certificate is valid for 3 months. Hence,it might have expired. Although, it's not a mandatory document. You might not use it for reapplication.
For the others, if you can, just provide an updated letter with a new date.
For the attached picture, it is correct.

Thanks Boss.

My issue is what exactly am I to write in the circle box. "The VO's reason for denial"?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's just a delay
Na all us get this Canada
Nobody can refuse you
Fortunately a lot gurus here are available to help

Please order your GCMS notes
You will definitely get good advice on how to refire

nifemi98:
Hello,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bankkydarry: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello good evening people, I want to ask if it is advisable for someone who wants to resume I January 2022 in Canada to start visa applications by now.Or I should just defer till September. Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nifemi98: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
How can I order my GCMS notes?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
nifemi98:
How can I order my GCMS notes?

You can contact Anon123 with your payment or you can do it yourself. Thegcmsonline dot com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVE REQUESTED FOR GCMS NOTES.... I NEED YOUR HELP

I ordered for GCMS and I was sent a consent form to fill... Please I want to ask if I am to fill the section 1 of the form 'the designated representative's information'.
Also, the section for accompanying minor, where will both parents append their signature on the form to support the release of the minor information.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheGbemisola:

When did you write the exam?
on Friday? And the result is out
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Youngman911: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
nifemi98:
Hello,

So sorry for the delay. Please order your GCMS notes so the full picture of the officer's concerns can be revealed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TheGbemisola: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
olabisi6438:
on Friday? And the result is out

Yes just hold on. They will deliver the trf to the address you put when you registered for the exam. Just stay put
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Youngman911: 5:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iffylove:
PLEASE THOSE WHO HAVE REQUESTED FOR GCMS NOTES.... I NEED YOUR HELP

I ordered for GCMS and I was sent a consent form to fill... Please I want to ask if I am to fill the section 1 of the form 'the designated representative's information'.
Also, the section for accompanying minor, where will both parents append their signature on the form to support the release of the minor information.
Thank you.

1. Section 1 is not for you to fill. That is where the GCMS rep will fill.
Can you attach a pic of the consent form? Or you can wait for a Guru to attend to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
ohizzy:

Thanks Boss.

My issue is what exactly am I to write in the circle box. "The VO's reason for denial"?
The generic reason for the denial should go there

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Youngman911: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bankkydarry:
Hello good evening people, I want to ask if it is advisable for someone who wants to resume I January 2022 in Canada to start visa applications by now.Or I should just defer till September. Thanks as I await your reply.

You can start now even for September intake. If you get PPR, it will still be valid by September. The earlier the better
If your application is simple you could be lucky enough to even get PPR early enough for January intake.
Overall, I suggest you start now. You can defer your admission if the PPR doesn't come before resumption in January.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bobomaigida: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
nifemi98:
Hello,

• proposed period of study

Hi Nifemi, sorry about the refusal, while you wait for the notes, was the SOA from your account or Ur sponsor? If it was yours were there lump sum deposit? If they were provided by your sponsor did you show your relationship with him or her? Did you also write an SOP?
We can start tackling it now if you provide answers before GCMS notes arrive.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by pufframmy: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
wow congratulation kindly share document submitted

Enjay316:
please wake me up ooooooooooooooo

ppr alert

cant believe it.

God is too wonderful
infact I dont know where to start from.
I will give u ppl an epistle trust me.
when I saw two messages, I wanted to faint cos it's only refusal that comes this fast.

August 24 application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Keema2404: 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Someone please help ooo.
Why is it looking like I'm the only May applicant remaining .
Please if there are still May applicant can you pls signify.
Let my mind come down small..
#may6th

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bobomaigida:

The generic reason for the denial should go there

Thanks Boss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hello Bank

You can start your Visa application now and expect a miracle decision from IRCC before your resumption date in January..

Use your LOA for the January resumption to apply for your Visa, if your resumption day comes without a final decision, you will have to defer to September and send the LOA of September to them via Webform and also Email...

But like I said, a miracle can happen for you, Canada may give you a Christmas gift of approval..

So apply now with faith, if you can...

Peace
Bankkydarry:

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.