Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (899768 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jay316:
transferring that money to her new business account may amount to lump sum except if u are ready to build the account for 6 months plus the time it will take CAC to give u COI.The whole process could take you close your a year.find another way buy leave that money in that account that had good inflow and outflow
Good afternoon Boss.

What do you suggest in my own case?

I started importation of gadgets business after my job loss last year. I've been using my personal savings account for my business.

Fast forward to August 2021, I registered my business but still using my personal savings for transactions.

I only recently just created a corporate account without much activity.

Question:

Can I present my CAC documents with receipts alongside my savings account or I'll need to present the Corporate account?

N.B: I was just refused last week "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status".

Gracias.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
ohizzy:

Thanks a lot, Makano.

I believe I didn't do a very good job with my SOP.

As regards the loss of Job, I started a business of importing gadgets and selling them here but unfortunately, I couldn't get my CAC registration until 5th August 2021. I recently just opened a corporate account for my business last month and, before then I've been using my personal bank account for my business activities.

Once my GCMS note drops I'll share it here as advised.

Gracias.
how much did u use in booking the flight ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ola76421: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
@Lianna and other family Applicants. How soon after the approval of the principal applicant will the children's study visa be approved? Approximately how long?
Also, what is the minimum POF for a family of 3 if applying together. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
lilylurv:

UPDATED!!

I key into your testimony.

June 15 application date
Biometric completed June 28
Request for medical sept 29
Medical done Oct 14
Medical passed Oct 16
Bvl and ppr Oct....iJN

School already resumed Sept 7

#WhatGodCannotDoDoesNotExist

Praying for me an you to get it this week, i admire your courage sha sha grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lianna2020:
This isn’t an updated checklist but should be close.
Tuition payment
Visa
Proof of enrollment
Negative covid test result
Arrive can filled
Letter of authorization (the one received after pp was stamped)
Proof of vaccination if you are vaccinated
Quarantine plan whether vaccinated or not(would be decided at Poe)
Proof of funds
Please can my quarantine plan be at my Brother's house since he has a basement no one is staying with toilet and bathroom.I am fully Vaccinated though
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Perfectyyyyyy:
Great People and Gurus.

I am here again. I believe it is better to ask and get clarification for any uncleared issue than to make mistakes. So kindly pardon my continuous questions.

Now to the question. I have keenly observed that lots of people are getting refusal relating to finance and a larger percentage of them used sponsors.

I am married with 2 kids and going a 2years program with Co-op. Sadly i will only have 20k CAD left after 1year tuition fees payment. Will that amount be enough for self sponsor? I wants to ask so I could avoid challenges/poor documentation will proving business and relationships of sponsors.

please make sure u submit ur wife's letter of employment ooo to show she can take care of the kids while u are away.very important
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lekiboboe:

LOE - Letter of Explanation
The theme of a LOE is geared more towards the re-applicants (after their visa has been rejected in past). In this case, the applicant will start first-half of the letter by explaining what went wrong in previous applications and on what ground it was rejected. How those issues are addressed in the present application. In the later part of the letter the usual SOP stuff goes in.

See the link below for
Letter of Explanation (LOE) to address/tackle refusal reasons (Format and Sample in Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvi9p14sz5g
my Guru is back.How Canada naa baba?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dimeji0822:
Does anyone have an idea about this
that's the intermediary bank.you should ask the bank where the fund for the fees was sent from in the 1st place. they will give you the details you need for the refund
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Perfectyyyyyy:
@Bobomaigida and Others

Yes. The haulage is business is registered and I have some invoice as well as receipts for some transactions. But but the business account balance is relatively small because the nature of the business is often hand-to-hand transactions.

Lastly, I was denied a Uk vis in year 2018 for unexplained lump sum. However I immediately address the issue and got the 6months visa. Travel and retuned. Now, should I mention the refusal in my study visa application or hide it since it was addressed and visa issued?

if they dont ask you any question, don't answer. I cant remember the imm forms again but I think they asked if you have been rejected by U.S or Canada which you must answer truthfully but if u were asked if u have been rejected by any country before then you must answer yes and explain. If not,keep it low
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
kennyjoy:

Thank you so much!!! Oh I see that even FBN said I will have to write a letter of authorization for them to debit my acct when I called. Can you please suggest any of this bank that can fast track the payment.
I bank with FBN, GTBANK, WemaBank and Access.
Wema no1. someone said access is fast this days but am sure of Wema

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bobomaigida:

Always good to declare all past denials, since they will be on record, your travel history will be stated on the IMM forms too, so they will see that.
The haulage business is good for home, the funds in the account does not mean much, just make reference to it that you want to come back with skills to grow the business and while you are away it will be running. Submit all CAC documents on the business during application.
ah declare it ooo.I 4got travel history is there.
Info sharing will detect it.be honest o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dimeji0822: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Alright thanks so much
Jay316:
that's the intermediary bank.you should ask the bank where the fund for the fees was sent from in the 1st place. they will give you the details you need for the refund
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
ohizzy:

Good afternoon Boss.

What do you suggest in my own case?

I started importation of gadgets business after my job loss last year. I've been using my personal savings account for my business.

Fast forward to August 2021, I registered my business but still using my personal savings for transactions.

I only recently just created a corporate account without much activity.

Question:

Can I present my CAC documents with receipts alongside my savings account or I'll need to present the Corporate account?

N.B: I was just refused last week "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status".

Gracias.
please order for that ur note and read it bros oo.it is not advisable to apply without seeing ur note.

Also how will the business be sustained when you leave?.are u married?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Perseverer: 3:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
feistymikey:
Good evening, looking at this reason for refusal, how do I tackle it please??

My course is a two year course… I’ve asked my sponsor to send my tuition fees to my account, so I can use my statement of account too. Will that work?

Let your sponsor transfer your living expense allocation to your bank account.

Submit your statement of account when next you apply.

Pay first year tuition if possible.

If I may ask, (about proof of fund), did you show more than the minimum 10000 CAD living expense, and did you get a loan?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ohizzy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jay316:
please order for that ur note and read it bros oo.it is not advisable to apply without seeing ur note.

Also how will the business be sustained when you leave?.are u married?

I've requested my Notes Instantly on the same day of refusal. I'm only getting myself prepared and more equipped against my next application

I'm single and I still intend on running my business even while I'm away.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Your sponsor has to show commitment. Yes you're on the right path let him pay your school fees(let them know he was the one that paid) and send you your living expenses to you. I believe doing GIC is unnecessary stress. A gift deed will be adequate to substantiate commitment.
For your course, you didn't say enough to know if there's educational progression or career advancement. You need to show these traits so the VO understands that your program is of reasonable expense.
feistymikey:
Good evening, looking at this reason for refusal, how do I tackle it please??

My course is a two year course… I’ve asked my sponsor to send my tuition fees to my account, so I can use my statement of account too. Will that work?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
ohizzy:

I've requested my Notes Instantly on the same day of refusal. I'm only getting myself prepared and more equipped against my next application

I'm single and I still intend on running my business even while I'm away.
nice bro.you have to find how to proof that the business can run without u and try to convince the V.O.assuming u were married then ur wife would have been the one to run it.you have to explain in details o.remember that ur proof of funds for studies is in the same money u hope to use to continue ur business .u may need to show more than sufficient funds to proof that expenses for tuition, living expenses and travel will not affect the ability of ur business (home tie) to function properly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AOROGBEM: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Help me guys
Application date june25th
No response yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sirenoel: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Let me join this trend in faith...

December 31st, 2020 application date
Biometric completed January 4th
Request for medical September 10th
Medical done October 5th
Medical passed October 14th
Bvl and ppr October... IJN

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bismillahi...

Am joining this trend in faith too Insha Allah.....
@Tourphland
@Lilylurv
@Sirenoel

Application Submitted: August 31st, 2021
Upfront medical done August 23rd, 2021
Biometrics Req Sept 1, 2021
Biometrics done Sept 2nd and updated same day
Medical passed September 8, 2021
BVL and PPR.......is in God's hand Insha Allah.

This is my favourite Quran quote..Is in .Almighty Allah I put my Trust and is the best disposer of affairs.
it will end in praise for all of us waiting for PPR...
Ameen

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
sirenoel:
Let me join this trend in faith...

December 31st, 2020 application date
Biometric completed January 4th
Request for medical September 10th
Medical done October 5th
Medical passed October 14th
Bvl and ppr October... IJN

Everyone that has been doing this received medical request which is 90% sure. I have not seen upfront medical join this trend but I'm joining now in faith.
May 25 applicant

BVL and PPR October 21 IJMN
#WhatGodCannotDoDoesNotExit. Hallelujah!!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please those who have successfully sent mails to IRCC Nairobi, how are you guys doing it?.
All the mails I sent them last week was bounced.
My VPN was off

Abeg how una take dey send the mails successfully
because me I no understand again Oo

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
I know we're all optimistic, but can we all stop posting these PPR declarations until we've gotten it ? It's now starting to get confusing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
gaduchendu:
Please those who has successfully sent mails to IRCC Nairobi, how are you guys doing it?.
All the mails I sent them last week was bounced.
My VPN was off

Abeg how una take dey send the successfully
because me I no understand again Oo

Yes its now bouncing back. E be like say, we wan kill them with message.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hello ohizzy

Is there anything to show you have registered for CAC? You will need to submit that, since you do not have your CAC yet..
Also submit the transaction receipts of the sales of the gadgets and your personal statement of account that will reflect these transactions..
Your SOP should be constructive and convincing in your next application..

Once your GCMS is out, do not hesitate to drop it..

Peace

ohizzy:

Thanks a lot, Makano.

I believe I didn't do a very good job with my SOP.

As regards the loss of Job, I started a business of importing gadgets and selling them here but unfortunately, I couldn't get my CAC registration until 5th August 2021. I recently just opened a corporate account for my business last month and, before then I've been using my personal bank account for my business activities.

Once my GCMS note drops I'll share it here as advised.

Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
E be like say everybidy dey receive PPR with faith.

Me sef i join you in receiving mine this week.
Application submitted - Sept 20 2021
Biometrics Done and Updated - Sept 22 2021
Upfront Medicals passed - Sept 24 2021
BVL & PPR Oct 2021.

Amen Amen Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hello Jay246

The most important thing is for you to do your medicals before the deadline, and do not worry your self about the submission.. The clinic will def submit it, also you can submit to IRCC immediately you are given the slip, you can do that with your phone scanner and send tto them via Email and Webform..

So you have nothing to worry about..

Meanwhile are you a Twin to Jay316?

Peace
Jay246:
Good afternoon nairalanders….. please I need an answer to this.
I received my letter for medical on the 23rd of Septemberand I was given a 30days deadline to do it… I was scheduled by IOM to do it on the 21st of October. My question is isn’t the date too close to the deadline for doing and submitting my medical details
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Some of those VO no dey hear word
I have instructed them to send our PPR so that they can have rest of mind and concentrate on new applications but they are forming difficult

Until we begin pursue them with broom for dream that's when their eyes will clear

Teemenzo:

Yes its now bouncing back. E be like say, we wan kill them with message.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shawnmich: 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thanks for that information.
I really appreciate it.
Will work towards it.

Bobomaigida:

It won't fly, rather you can borrow the funds and show IRCC documents that you have borrowed the funds for schooling, someone here has used borrowed funds to get PPR, it will also be a hometie, in that you have an obligation back home to settle.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hello gaduchendu

You are not yet in Canada, you are already instructing Visa officer...

Lets note that Visa officer/IRCC reps or agents are very much aware of this thread, in fact they are on this thread but silent.

I remember a case in 2018 0r 2019(cant really remember the year) of a moniker that was suspected to be an IRCC agent with the accurate and precised response the moniker was giving applicants.. Once he says there will be a final decision for May applicants or June applicant tomorrow for instance , we will witness rain of approvals and refusals that same day he mentioned for the said applicants only.. He was that accurate...

His posts and accurate information made us suspicious of him to be an IRCC agent, before he was blocked by the Moderator..

So please let us be mindful of how we talk and post against the Visa officers.. It is their country and they have every right to do whatever they wanna do...

All you applicants can do is to pray and hope their decision fall in your favour..

Peace
gaduchendu:
Some of those VO no dey hear word
I have instructed them to send our PPR so that they can have rest of mind and concentrate on new applications but they are forming difficult

Until we begin pursue them with broom for dream that's when their eyes will clear

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hello AOGOGBEM

We cant help you as no one of us is an IRCC official or prime minister... We can just advise you on what to do..

Do what others with delayed applications are doing and back it up with prayer..

Peace
AOROGBEM:
Help me guys
Application date june25th
No response yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (834)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.