Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855933 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Katehasty: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Scott99tish:
You should work with the rate on CIC website.

https://www.tpsgc-pwgsc.gc.ca/cgi-bin/recgen/er.pl?Language=E

Do the mathematics when you see the NGN rate.

Pls explain the mathematics behind it ..how to calculate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by honeycandy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
honeycandy:
Hello guys,

I just received original passport request mail. I have deferred admission to next year. What do I do please?

Someone should please answer me biko. I deferred to September next year because the school informed me that the course won’t be available for Jan and May 2022. Except I’m willing to change to another course.

I don’t know what to do like this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
The site is not responding for now.
I just checked. So try it later…

You will see something like NGN at rate of 0000.0033261. (This is just a test run value).

That means 1 naira = 0.0033261 CAD
So you multiply your Naira value by the rate to get CAD value.

Katehasty:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
honeycandy:

Someone should please answer me biko. I deferred to September next year because the school informed me that the course won’t be available for Jan and May 2022. Except I’m willing to change to another course.

Send your new LOA to IRCC if you haven't done that already. And prepare for next year.

Share your timeline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by raimiade11: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
makano:
Hello Raimiade

First, its not compulsory you have 2 sponsors for an application especially when the Co-sponsor doesn't have the required funds for your study and also the expenses in Canada . In your case, your brother(hope its your blood brother though) can just be your sponsor, since your dad doesn't have money in his account according to you. Your focus should be on your main sponsor which is your brother, but since you have submitted your application, leave it like that... Do not submit any other thing until when IRCC ask for any document..

I want to believe you were able to convince the Visa officer that your brother is very capable of sponsoring your study in Canada, its not about the money now but about how well he (your brother) showed his commitment in your application..

In addition, its not compulsory an applicants submits his SOA, with the exception that the applicant is a self sponsored applicant.. So there is no red flag in you not submitting your SOA..

It will end in praise..

Peace

Thanks for the reply. Yes he is my blood brother

In my dads letter of co sponsorship, he stated in it that “ if further details is needed they should ask him”. At the time of submitting my application I didn’t know i was meant to submit his payment stub

I stated in my Sop that my elder brother would be the sponsor stating that he would make available all funds in the account for my education. And i made mention in just a sentence that “my father is also representing as a co sponsor” that’s all i said.

And to add also, i included the three of us, pictured in the application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Congratulations!!

CalcreteJB:
The eagle just landed,

PPR don drop

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
honeycandy:

You should also send your passport to VFS for stamping.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Well, let me start by asking that did you start class online since September before the deferral ?

If Yes, Then kindly send a pleading mail to school, explaining in details about the the permit you just got. You might be lucky to have your deferral reversed.

If No, have you sent your passport for stamping ?
If No, then kindly initiate numerous mail and web form to IRCC with new LOA before sending passport for stamping, explaining the whole in details. They might have you stamped for Fall 2022.

If Yes, still send them email and web form with sincerity of your challenge.

My opinion though.

But please wait for Gurus response anyway to advise you properly
honeycandy:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
CalcreteJB:
The eagle just landed,

PPR don drop

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theboyy: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
NommyD:
Hello everyone,

Please, which bank gives PTA with a one-way flight ticket?

Email me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 4:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
July 8th Applicant.... No response from IRCC till date

Abi they don forget us.

Any person on this table.

The waiting is tiring angry
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Josh121(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Katehasty:

The rate from what I see is 330 and few kobos , I multiply the figure by the naira amount I have it gives me the expected amount in CAD I now divide my value in naira by the CAD equivalent I got before.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cloudweb:
July 8th Applicant.... No response from IRCC till date

Abi they don forget us.

Any person on this table.

The waiting is tiring angry

My bro July 10th here ooo… grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bysolaro: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Our hallelujah is coming in Jesus’s name

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
I see that canada said you are not allowed to leave your quarantine space when quarantining, those who have quarantined before using Airbnb, how do you guys eat?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
I greet you all my people.

I did my Upfront Medical today @IOM Abuja. Should I send my MedSheet to IRCC now or wait till tomorrow.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kemmyk: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Plsss if someone cannot find the biometric slip again nkoor ,what can I do because is like I don’t know where I put mine again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
eclint:

I did my Upfront Medical today @IOM Abuja. Should I send my MedSheet to IRCC now or wait till tomorrow.

Fire if you can today. Why not if not?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
I believe you'll have to go to VFS and they'll sort you out. Hold extra case incase you'll have to pay.
kemmyk:
Plsss if someone cannot find the biometric slip again nkoor ,what can I do because is like I don’t know where I put mine again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by honeycandy(f): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Scott99tish:
Well, let me start by asking that did you start class online since September before the deferral ?

If Yes, Then kindly send a pleading mail to school, explaining in details about the the permit you just got. You might be lucky to have your deferral reversed.

If No, have you sent your passport for stamping ?
If No, then kindly initiate numerous mail and web form to IRCC with new LOA before sending passport for stamping, explaining the whole in details. They might have you stamped for Fall 2022.

If Yes, still send them email and web form with sincerity of your challenge.

My opinion though.

But please wait for Gurus response anyway to advise you properly

Thanks for responding.

No. I didn’t start online class.

No I haven’t sent my passport.

Ok.

Is it possible to get it stamped for next year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Romoke1995: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
beedyboy:

Please call IOM o. You need to call the result department.

They will tell you what’s up.

Thanks so much
Yes I called their results department and they said it will be sent out soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fleshofmankind1: 5:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
Where does ircc send ppr to is it the email first or it would just be on your portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Doziepac: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
When I submitted my passport it was just only it with ppr request setter and my correspondence letter. I remember the dhl staff at wuse asking me about envelope and I told him I was not aware, baba package my passport like that.
After one week dhl return my passport stamped with my missing biometrics slips included by vfs witout additional payment inside vfs package envelope, mind you I only paid 3100 to dhl cos I did my biometrics in Abuja. I did not pay vfs any charges excepte initial biometric fee while applying.
I would advice you send what you have and what you were actually stated by irrc to submit. It would end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
The site is up now
1 Naira = 0000.00302880 CAD

Scott99tish:
The site is not responding for now.
I just checked. So try it later…

You will see something like NGN at rate of 0000.0033261. (This is just a test run value).

That means 1 naira = 0.0033261 CAD
So you multiply your Naira value by the rate to get CAD value.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hello raimiade

I understand you very well..

Like I said earlier, wait and be hopeful for a positive Final decision for your application.

If you have not gotten any update as regards your application after the processing time, then you can start sending them Mails..

It will end in praise

Peace
raimiade11:

Thanks for the reply. Yes he is my blood brother

In my dads letter of co sponsorship, he stated in it that “ if further details is needed they should ask him”. At the time of submitting my application I didn’t know i was meant to submit his payment stub

I stated in my Sop that my elder brother would be the sponsor stating that he would make available all funds in the account for my education. And i made mention in just a sentence that “my father is also representing as a co sponsor” that’s all i said.

And to add also, i included the three of us, pictured in the application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yes I think it’s very possible.
Notify them immediately with your new LOA now.

It’s their fault not yours.
Guru in the house will drop you more opinion.
honeycandy:

Thanks for responding.

No. I didn’t start online class.

No I haven’t sent my passport.

Ok.

Is it possible to get it stamped for next year?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amblessed2021: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
Thanks for sharing!!

Doziepac:
When I submitted my passport it was just only it with ppr request setter and my correspondence letter. I remember the dhl staff at wuse asking me about envelope and I told him I was not aware, baba package my passport like that.
After one week dhl return my passport stamped with my missing biometrics slips included by vfs witout additional payment inside vfs package envelope, mind you I only paid 3100 to dhl cos I did my biometrics in Abuja. I did not pay vfs any charges excepte initial biometric fee while applying.
I would advice you send what you have and what you were actually stated by irrc to submit. It would end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hello Omini

Father, Mother, Husband, Wife, and Elder blood siblings are considered the sponsors expected for an applicant by IRCC...

Any other person is considered a 3rd party sponsor...

Peace
Omiinii:
Makano please I heard siblings are considered 3rd party when it comes to sponsorship. Please how true is this?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Any time you want, it doesn't really matter... The clinics will send the result to IRCC Afterall..

Peace
eclint:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eboigbedavid1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
theboyy:

Email me

I sent you a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hello Flesh

IRCC doesn't send PPR to your email, what you will get in your email is a notification that your account has been updated prompting you to go check your account where you will see PPR sitting pretty cool in your account like a boss...

Peace
Fleshofmankind1:
Where does ircc send ppr to is it the email first or it would just be on your portal?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ketima:

hahaha. No, it won't so long as you don't have a history of it. I had the same when I went for mine. going from ph to do medicals in Lagos same day, my heart was beating like St peters the basilica bell, bp went high to 160. but I had a nice chat with the doc to let him know it was tension and anxiety. I passed it 2days after I applied.
whewww thanks for this I needed it I was scared

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.