Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (875611 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 11:18am On Nov 08, 2021
Garki mall
Garki 2, Abuja
Cloudweb:
Who knows the address of the DHL office in Abuja, you can sent your passport to.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 11:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Iseeeeeeeeee
Iffylove:
So shall it be in Jesus name

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Leyemoshood: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Jermaie0009:
Good morning family, I got a mail that I should re upload the first bank statement I used for the processing of my visa in a clearer image, after then I checked my mail I saw my eligibility has started…i Dey shiver like this …..God go do am for me and others waiting ….Amen

PPR is around the corner in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Amennnnnnnn

Leyemoshood:

PPR is around the corner in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Romoke1995:

No second time
Oh cool. Congratulations once again.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ifeolu234: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2021
I think you can upload them this way,

1. POF
2. Client Information
3. Client Information
4. POF

You should also mention the gift deed in your SOP while the financial sponsor's letter should mention the attachment of his/her international passport and other documents.

ManLikeB:
I am a bit confused on where to upload
1.sponsors int. passport,
2.Dad/s death cert,
3.my personal car documents n/b ( i am not self sponsored).
4. property deed of gift by sponsor
any help will be largely appreciated thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kelvinphy: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Greetings great people. My student visa has been denied due to Personal assets and financial status. I have ordered for my notes for a month now and I am yet to receive it, beside I have a landed property and two cars registered under bolt as my business which I didn’t summit with my application because my agent discouraged me to, because he feels I am still young to have those, beside I’m 23. Please I need help on this, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 11:57am On Nov 08, 2021
Kelvinphy:
Greetings great people. My student visa has been denied due to Personal assets and financial status. I have ordered for my notes for a month now and I am yet to receive it, beside I have a landed property and two cars registered under bolt as my business which I didn’t summit with my application because my agent discouraged me to, because he feels I am still young to have those, beside I’m 23. Please I need help on this, thank you

Chai, all these agents sha. You can start your application on your own with this platform. Abeg after your notes reach you, pls upload everything you have. Even your ancestors properties and pictures. Abeg no loose guard at all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
congratulations to all PPR recipients... the God that did it for you go do am for me real soon...

Anyways do we still have May applicants here?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ChampO(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
I'd like to be added.
I sent you a PM

eclint:
Yes ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mudiwest(m): 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Johnchan2:
congratulations to all PPR recipients... the God that did it for you go do am for me real soon...

Anyways do we still have May applicants here?

Yes ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ifeolu234:
I think you can upload them this way,

1. POF
2. Client Information
3. Client Information
4. POF

You should also mention the gift deed in your SOP while the financial sponsor's letter should mention the attachment of his/her international passport and other documents.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbie345: 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Keema2404:
What God can't do doesn't exist
I finally got my pprrrrr
Since may6th
Today that is Saturday
Saturday of all days
Timeline loading

Congratulations, may 29th still hoping and praying, it shall come out this week in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thanks boss

eclint:
Garki mall
Garki 2, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ilovemom:
Please if 600,000k enters account that 100k,150k ,50k has been entering b4.. Is that considered as a lump sum?
I don’t think it is a lump fund.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Romoke1995: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
BabajhideySammy:

Congratulations, did you raise webform at any point? And did you get a mail or you just checked your application please.

I only raise webform and sent mails on my medical that refuse to be updated ...that all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
studywell:
Good morning house , I applied for my Gcms over a month ago and I have not seen anything yet , please what website is reliable for application of Gcms note as I don’t know if the one I used is a credible one . Thanks for your responses in advance
IRCC must have delayed it, Contact the Support of the website you ordered it from.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aissy:
Good morning Everyone
I know the waiting is very exhausting
But God is bigger than any waiting period
We pray in this new week God will go before us to remove any delay and give us approval.
Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Jermaie0009:
Good morning family, I got a mail that I should re upload the first bank statement I used for the processing of my visa in a clearer image, after then I checked my mail I saw my eligibility has started…i Dey shiver like this …..God go do am for me and others waiting ….Amen
It is a positive request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hello, please do will you get a message in your mail if your counterfoil has dropped?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oviebright: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na wa oh everybody just dey do their own. I don't know if my questions are irrelevant because no one seems to answer me
Good afternoon everyone. Please I've been going through recent comments here about denials and the rest. And the most common cause I usually see here are LUMP SUM deposit. I would be applying for my study permit come Jan so I would like to know how to tackle the lump sum deposit issues. Like what amount can be considered as a lump sum in ones account? And what's the remedy to explain it in ones SOP if there's indeed a lump sum? Like what's the most commonest or MOST acceptable reason to explain your lump deposit to the VO? If there's a cash flow of let's say 100k to 400k monthly in ones account then 3 months to application there's about 3m in the same account. Can that be considered a lump sum? I'm thinking of submitting my Dom account statement of account along side my naira account. But my Dom account has been idol for months. How do you think I can explain the idolness of the Dom account? Or i shouldnt submit it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kingseven7(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thank God ma
Please I'll like to ask some questions concerning my application if you'll be so kind to assist me my emeisl is
Udezechinedua@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oviebright:
Na wa oh everybody just dey do their own. I don't know if my questions are irrelevant because no one seems to answer me
Good afternoon everyone. Please I've been going through recent comments here about denials and the rest. And the most common cause I usually see here are LUMP SUM deposit. I would be applying for my study permit come Jan so I would like to know how to tackle the lump sum deposit issues. Like what amount can be considered as a lump sum in ones account? And what's the remedy to explain it in ones SOP if there's indeed a lump sum? Like what's the most commonest or MOST acceptable reason to explain your lump deposit to the VO? If there's a cash flow of let's say 100k to 400k monthly in ones account then 3 months to application there's about 3m in the same account. Can that be considered a lump sum? I'm thinking of submitting my Dom account statement of account along side my naira account. But my Dom account has been idol for months. How do you think I can explain the idolness of the Dom account? Or i shouldnt submit it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
What do you mean by common/most acceptable reason? Person A situation is different from person B. Are you trying to be dishonest?. That's will even be worst for you. Tell them in all honesty where your 3 million came from and back it up with valid documentation!. There is no specific period to which funds need to be dormant in an account. It's even better if the Account is always active with various transactions.It's that simple.
Oviebright:
Good evening everyone. Please I've been going through recent comments here about denials and the rest. And the most common cause I usually see here are LUMP SUM deposit. I would be applying for my study permit come Jan so I would like to know how to tackle the lump sum deposit issues. Like what amount can be considered as a lump sum in ones account? And what's the remedy to explain it in ones SOP if there's indeed a lump sum? Like what's the most commonest or MOST acceptable reason to explain your lump deposit to the VO? If there's a cash flow of let's say 100k to 400k monthly in ones account then 3 months to application there's about 3m in the same account. Can that be considered a lump sum? I'm thinking of submitting my Dom account statement of account along side my naira account. But my Dom account has been idol for months. How do you think I can explain the idolness of the Dom account? Or i shouldnt submit it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kenthro: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
UgoJay17:
Sharing my testimony God is Faithful, Ist Applicant
Application Submission Sept 12th
Biometrics. Sept 20th
Upfront Medical Oct 22nd
PPR Nov 3rd

wow congratulations, I'm a September 13 applicant and still waiting
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kalfy: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Greetings,
please ma, I will like to make enquiries from you. I need your advice. Please send me email..ifeyinwaegbueri@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vicvicvic(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
I really enjoy being a silent reader & learning, but people’s PPR testimony used to make me happy during my wait. So I’ve decided to testify also.
I applied in May.
Did my biometrics 24/25 thereabout.
And that was the beginning of the wait. At first, people’s PPR testimonies were giving me ginger, but after August, I stopped reading this page. Haha. It was making me doubt and I didn’t want to doubt God.
I joined in page 1 of this topic, and 500+ now, and I’m so excited.
We didn’t know our account statement was not submitted all the while, so we were waiting in vain. When we realized, We submitted on Oct 25.
And the PPR came in Nov 5.

No upfront medicals.
Very grateful to God. All things work together for the good of them that love him. My first semester was compulsorily online, so it goes well.
Don’t lose hope!

grin

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fashgolden: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Good day house
God bless everyone making effort to help and teach with this knowledge. I’ve been following the thread for a while now.
I have an uncle in Canada who is willing to sponsor but doesn’t have information. what’s the best chance I can get with his help?
What kind of help can he render to help the process.
Get me a job offer, Study , or ??

Please can anyone help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.