Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (876924 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Waskylala: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
God of Nov 3rd please locate your children.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ext1234: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jam2jam:

When are you traveling?

Im already here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'm so sorry for the delay bro
Teemenzo:
Guys, i got refused just now. See attached
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ext1234: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anybody is toronto looking for a friend to hangout with. Im here
Im a gal though. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Order your notes
frankob:
I greet the house o.
My application is 12 weeks old today.
Medical was updated to passed 4 weeks ago.
Till now no update, no request nothing nothing.
What can I do now? What should I do?
I swear I’m exhausted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin
Ext1234:
Anybody is toronto looking for a friend to hangout with. Im here
Im a gal though. Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaeul(f): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Delay is never Denial...it must end in Praise..All the best
Teemenzo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaeul(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Don't know about you MSc but please do not mention your PhD when applying to schools
Alobay:

Thank you my brother for the reply.

Concerning your first advice, are you saying l shouldn't mention my master and Phd when applying to SCHOOLS or when applying for STUDENT VISA, kindly clarify please my brother

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anon123:

Sent

I don't understand nairaland ooo, i didn't seevyour mail either. Please reach me at makanakiexpress@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Alobay: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
gaeul:
Don't know about you MSc but please do not mention your PhD when applying to schools

Alright, l am grateful. You guys are so nice smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Alobay:

Alright, l am grateful. You guys are so nice smiley

Yes ooo

See the way dem dey pamper me since morning after refusal. E be like i dey do baiday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Alobay: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gurus, l also notice that most colleges in Canada l have seen have Advanced Diploma and Graduate Certificate programs for the courses l wish to apply for. I hardly see Postgraduate Diploma and l heard that it is easy to get student visa with Postgraduate Diploma than with Graduate Certificate.

Again, my questions are;

1. Is Advanced Diploma the same as Postgraduate Diploma?

2. Can one get student visa easily with Graduate Certificate?

Educate me please ���. Thank you all for your patience
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls If u fly Ethiopia airlines recently pls share with me abeg. This is the second time l'm sending it. Abeg my people, l still they wait
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Teemenzo:

I don't understand nairaland ooo, i didn't seevyour mail either. Please reach me at makanakiexpress@gmail.com. thanks

sent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dollymon: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is just a mere delay, order for your notes and reapply. I'm almost certain that your next application will be successful.

It will end in praise.

Teemenzo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Teemenzo:

Yes ooo

See the way dem dey pamper me since morning after refusal. E be like i dey do baiday

Birthday brother lol, send your address make I send your wine. No worry bro this time around your visa approval is certain IJN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jojorito007: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls what is the right address for Abuja ? I did my biometrics in Lagos but I want it signed in Abuja. I just tracked my shipment and I saw that it was rejected because of the wrong address . Pls someone should help me with the right address ASAP

The address I used is attached . I got it on Nairaland yesterday

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Alobay:
Gurus, l also notice that most colleges in Canada l have seen have Advanced Diploma and Graduate Certificate programs for the courses l wish to apply for. I hardly see Postgraduate Diploma and[b] l heard that it is easy to get student visa with Postgraduate Diploma than with Graduate Certificate.[/b]

Again, my questions are;

1. Is Advanced Diploma the same as Postgraduate Diploma?

2. Can one get student visa easily with Graduate Certificate?

Educate me please ���. Thank you all for your patience

I have never heard of the bolded and it is not TRUE.

1) There are not the same.

PGD is known as Ontario Graduate certificate... if you dont see that, it is not PGD while Advanced diploma is written as advanced diploma.

You can opt for an Advanced diploma if your didnt make a 2.1 or 2.2. Reason is if you go for it with either of the two, you will get admitted but your chances of a visa approval is LOW. You will most likely be denied based on purpose of visit.

2) Canadian study visa approval is not guaranteed. what we do here is to increase the chances of getting approved with documentation, how you sell yourself/Convince the VO and YOUR FAITH. Nobody here can guarantee/answer your question with certainty.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
kennyjoy:

Birthday brother lol, send your address make I send your wine. No worry bro this time around your visa approval is certain IJN.

Gbayi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
STAMPED PASSPORT RECEIVED TODAY

I wish all success in there PPR hussle

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is the right address for Abuja

VFS GLOBAL VISA APPLICATION CENTRE
VFS CANADA
3RD FLOOR, STERLING BANK PLAZA
PLOT 1083 MUHAMMADU BUHARI WAY
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT
ABUJA
NIGERIA.

NB: you have to insure it and make a 2way courier

Cross examine the documents you sent to vfs in Abuja maybe you omitted something.

Did you include your bvl slip and pay the transmission fee?

Jojorito007:
Pls what is the right address for Abuja ? I did my biometrics in Lagos but I want it signed in Abuja. I just tracked my shipment and I saw that it was rejected because of the wrong address . Pls someone should help me with the right address ASAP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Katehasty: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
makano:
Hello Dorisdii

Click on the link below and follow the instructions as regards your delayed GCMS.

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/512#107340486

This also applies to those awaiting their delayed GCMS notes

Cc- Scott99tish
Mr makano i actually did this but only for me to get this mail from ircc in the below image and Also I got a mail from aitp that I should resign my document October 22 which was the due date that am supposed to get the notes I did and submitted it again and also got below mail from them since then I have gotten no response
Please what do you think could be going on ..doz it mean I have to wait for another 1 month which is dec 3 and I already defer admission to Jan intake..will visa processing meet up

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Alobay: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anon123:

I have never heard of the bolded and it is not TRUE.

1) There are not the same.

PGD is known as Ontario Graduate certificate... if you dont see that, it is not PGD while Advanced diploma is written as advanced diploma.

You can opt for an Advanced diploma if your didnt make a 2.1 or 2.2. Reason is if you go for it with either of the two, you will get admitted but your chances of a visa approval is LOW. You will most likely be denied based on purpose of visit.

2) Canadian study visa approval is not guaranteed. what we do here is to increase the chances of getting approved with documentation, how you sell yourself/Convince the VO and YOUR FAITH. Nobody here can guarantee/answer your question with certainty.

@Anon, l don't really understand your second paragraph very well. l have 2.2 for undergraduate, do you suggest that l choose Graduate Certificate and with that, my chances of getting student visa is high?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onaya(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Katehasty:

Mr makano i actually did this but only for me to get this mail from ircc in the below image and Also I got a mail from aitp that I should resign my document October 22 which was the due date that am supposed to get the notes I did and submitted it again and also got below mail from them since then I have gotten no response
Please what do you think could be going on ..doz it mean I have to wait for another 1 month which is dec 3 and I already defer admission to Jan intake..will visa processing meet up

Hello Katehasty,

How did you reach out to ATIP about your delayed notes? Mine has taken more than two months already, since I made the payment for my notes. I'd like to reach out to them as well, if you wouldn't mind telling me how you did it.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Katehasty:

What i do is to send mails daily, two times a day to atip..

It works for me and they always send 2-3days later. I use this and got 6notes sent at once.

NB: I apply for gcms notes on behalf of persons here.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Alobay:

@Anon, l don't really understand your second paragraph very well. l have 2.2 for undergraduate, do you suggest that l choose Graduate Certificate and with that, my chances of getting student visa is high?

What makes your chances of approval high is not just the level of program you choose. There are other factors which is why i mentioned documentation and your SOP.

On the school site, do you see ONTARIO GRADUATE CERTIFICATE ON THE SELECTED PROGRAM? IF YES, THATS A PGD.

With a 2.2, you are to go for a PGD and not an Advanced diploma.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Damn Tee, boss take heart. I know say you know the next step. It can be really frustrating, but I know you'll prevail. It's a delay not a denial.
Teemenzo:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jojorito007:

So I am addressing my envelope as

VFS Global Office Abuja
Sterling Bank Plaza
3rd floor, Plot 1083,
Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District
900211, Abuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Alobay: 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anon123:

What makes your chances of approval high is not just the level of program you choose. There are other factors which is why i mentioned documentation and your SOP.

On the school site, do you see ONTARIO GRADUATE CERTIFICATE ON THE SELECTED PROGRAM? IF YES, THATS A PGD.

With a 2.2, you are to go for a PGD and not an Advanced diploma.

I understand now. Thanks so much for taking your time to answer, l really appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teekay20: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
@eclint please I am still waiting for you to respond to my mail. please I beg
eclint:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onaya(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anon123:

What i do is to send mails daily, two times a day to atip..

It works for me and they always send 2-3days later. I use this and got 6notes sent at once.

NB: I apply for gcms notes on behalf of persons here.

Hello Anon,

Thanks for this. Could you please provide me with ATIP's email address? I used a friend's contact details in Canada during my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tollyton(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
So sorry bro!

Teemenzo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.