Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852073 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Genny49:
Hi,
Please I need your help good people of naira land
My visa application is still processing and I want to defer my Admission but the only problem I have now is that I have reached the maximum number of deferring request. Don’t know how to go about it. Please can some one help me out?
You might have to reapply for admission to the school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sweetness24: 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
I read online that they brought johnson johnson to nigeria in August,pls if you know where I can take it kindly help a brother as that's my option cos I Wana travel by dec
cos physical
Tinakem:

Astrazeneca is part, is just that u will take two doses so if u are on a hurry Johnson Johnson is only one dose but don't think is in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teekay20: 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
They dont requireIELTS if you have a C4 in English in your Waec and your University transcript have a B in an English course.
For the refund process, you will only get the refund of your confirmation deposit if your study permit is rejected.
giftedchild009:

Any kwantlen polytechnic University students on here please I need more info about the school, I want to know if they are flexible in admission for international students from Nigeria, do they require IELTS exam, and also their refund process how its goes. I need info on this, I have options to choose between KPU and Thompson Rivers University and I want to chose wisely please I need advise on this matter urgently. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

A business management course is the best fit for someone working in the capacity of sales assistant.

It will end in praise

Pls check your email, I wrote to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fawaz12345: 1:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Akanoa:

Hello fawaz12345, according to your gcms notes, it was your sop that wasn't convincing enough. I was refused earlier in the year with similar reasons and I reapplied with the exact same documents I used earlier.
For your reapplication, I will suggest paying a substantial part of your tuition. Also I will advise you retouch your sop and give it to others to review. Include a LOE to address the vo concerns e.g you should explain your family ties properly with evidence, how your choice of program will benefit you, how you will take care of your parents etc. Also if possible submit landed properties.
And most importantly, na prayer de work for this whole Canada waka. All the best.

Not going to lie the SOP was trash it was an agent that applied for me twice I’ve showed a lot of people the sop and they wanted to cry for me.Check the attachment below for my SOP
I’ve paid $1500 tuition for my school conestoga college

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thank you so much.

makano:
Hello Henrie

She can try for a Masters' even with her 2:2, but truth be told, it is difficult getting a Masters admission with a 2:2 because of competition from 1st class and High 2:1 graduates..

A PGD will be ideal for her(less competition), but most times we advise applicants to go for a course related to their work experience especially if the said applicant has finished school more than 5 years.. i.e if the applicant has been working for over 5 years, then he/she should go for a course related to his/her work experience..

And if the applicant wanna go for a course relating to the 1st degree, then the applicant should do a lot of work by convincing the Visa Officer on the reason for going for that course despite not doing anything relating to that course for so many years..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thank you so much, her experience is in a sales company and I adviced her to go for business/marketing related courses.

Anon123:

Does she have an experience in management?

A 2.2 is guaranteed admission in a college for a pgd. A masters is 50/50 chance with no guarantees. It has worked for few but again no two apps are the same. As per universities, I dont know any I can recommend.

For PGD, college plenty but try and familiarize yourself with each schools refund policy. Conestoga college tuition deposit Is 1500cad abd its refundable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fawaz12345:

Not going to lie the SOP was trash it was an agent that applied for me twice I’ve showed a lot of people the sop and they wanted to cry for me.Check the attachment below for my SOP
This your sop get as e be o. I don't see anywhere you talked about home ties which was why the vo stated that you are mobile and no dependent.
Also, what have you been doing since you left high school? For me, I attended a programming institute which I attached the certificate in my reapplication. Explain to the vo what you have been doing since you left high school with proof. And please rewrite that sop from scratch. Ask for template on this forum.
Although that 1500 tuition deposit is okay, I will advise you pay more. Did you state your sponsors occupation, try to link it with how you will be able to pay your 4 years tuition.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sweetness24:
I read online that they brought johnson johnson to nigeria in August,pls if you know where I can take it kindly help a brother as that's my option cos I Wana travel by dec
cos physical

Well I don't know ooo, but u can still meet up late Dec if u get Moderna or Astrazeneca now since u have been asking questions. Its just 4 wks different. Try to get it tomorrow and in 4wks time u get the sec dose instead of waiting and looking for Johnson Johnson.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sweetness24: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thank you,someone replied me earlier that I can't take the 2 doses within a month that's why I am confused,I will do as you that.
Tinakem:

Well I don't know ooo, but u can still meet up late Dec if u get Moderna or Astrazeneca now since u have been asking questions. Its just 4 wks different. Try to get it tomorrow and in 4wks time u get the sec dose instead of waiting and looking for Johnson Johnson.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Olanrae(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anon123:

He can build the account and yours as normal as possible. Any need drop a lump sum, include an evidence to prove what the money was for like sales receipts etc
how much can we dump every month for 6 months..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 2:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Sweetness24:
Thank you,someone replied me earlier that I can't take the 2 doses within a month that's why I am confused,I will do as you that.

It depends on the type u take. Moderna is 4wks different why Astrazeneca is 6wk+ or thereabouts
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fawaz12345: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
It it try to huh huh ijn I I I
Akanoa:

This your sop get as e be o. I don't see anywhere you talked lol u I ties which was why the vo stated that you are mobile and no I huh I kill huh Uk I look ok � I’ll Uk huh Uk Kiki I’m I y tracking dependent.
Also, what have you been doing since you left high school? For me, I attended a programming institute which I attached the certificate in my reapplication. Explain to the vo what you have been doing since you left June Ij high school with proof. And please rewrite that sop from scratch. Ask for template on this forum. I’lll I I I use
Although that 1500 tuition deposit is okay, I will advise you pay more. Did you state your sponsors occupation, try to link it with how you will be able to pay your 4 years tuition.

Omo I’ve been helping my mum in her shop at Lagos island selling night wears and other stuffs( Trading).Which I don’t think there’s proof to show them.
Yes I showed my sponsors occupation I submitted my dad’s cac
But I noticed somethings the agent didn’t ask for like affidavit,tax clearance and my siblings birth certificate and some other documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teeprecious: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ceas0001:

Are you saying you won't be allowed if you take any vaccine aside that. Please I need clarification. I took AstraZeneca.

I believe he meant Johnson is the only available vaccine with a single dose. Others have 2 doses.
Astrazeneca is allowed tho as one as u completed your dosage to be deemed as fully vaccinated.
I also took astazeneca.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teeprecious: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
giftedchild009:

Any kwantlen polytechnic University students on here please I need more info about the school, I want to know if they are flexible in admission for international students from Nigeria, do they require IELTS exam, and also their refund process how its goes. I need info on this, I have options to choose between KPU and Thompson Rivers University and I want to chose wisely please I need advise on this matter urgently. Thanks

For KPU, no IELTS and you will get your full refund but on the basis of a refusal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lmao. The person that wrote this SOP just dey para. Was just writing anything that came to mind.
Fawaz12345:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fawaz12345: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Omiinii:
Lmao. The person that wrote this SOP just dey para. Was just writing anything that came to mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyIE: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good day house. After waiting for several months for PPR, correspondence letter (BVL) drops with no Final decision attached. what does this mean please? Has anyone experienced this? Are the outcomes usually positive? What are your advice also?
Also my biometric slip was done in Lagos and the slip is missing. What do I do if I send my passport to Abuja to get the visa stamped on it. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fawaz12345: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
LadyIE:
Good day house. After waiting for several months for PPR, correspondence letter (BVL) drops with no Final decision attached. what does this mean please? Has anyone experienced this? Are the outcomes usually positive? What are your advice also?
Also my biometric slip was done in Lagos and the slip is missing. What do I do if I send my passport to Abuja to get the visa stamped on it. Thank you
Drop timeline and get your passport ready
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KoinsOfLagos: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
LadyIE:

Most times it’s positive

You’d get a decision soon

Wish you all the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
A decision has already been made on your application. Congratulations in advance.
No knows the outcome but I believe it's positive for you.
You don't need the slip just attach the BVL you just got with the documents you'll send later to abuja. I'm hoping you know the requirements already and the fees to be paid.

Hopefully you'll come back here and we congratulate you properly.
LadyIE:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Prettymi20: 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
makano:
Hello Prettymi20

You do not need to wrap your head about a "Purpose of Visit" refusal reasons..

It is one of the easiest reasons to tackle even without ordering for GCMS notes..

But please order for your gcms notes, if you can (Recommended)

Thank you @makano, I have recently ordered for my gcms note, I hope I get it early though . School resumes in January
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyIE: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Amen ooo. I will definitely drop my timeline. But please do you know how I can go about my missing slip? I intend sending the passport to Abuja
Fawaz12345:

Drop timeline and get your passport ready
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyIE: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thank you
KoinsOfLagos:

Most times it’s positive

You’d get a decision soon

Wish you all the best!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LadyIE: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Amen. Thank you so much
Omiinii:
A decision has already been made on your application. Congratulations in advance.
No knows the outcome but I believe it's positive for you.
You don't need the slip just attach the BVL you just got with the documents you'll send later to abuja. I'm hoping you know the requirements already and the fees to be paid.

Hopefully you'll come back here and we congratulate you properly.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AyomiAfo: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi everyone
For anyone going through BA, can I hold my hand luggage and a back pack apart from the two 23kg given?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onikoyijnr: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pls can anyone recommend a very good writer that can help with drafting of my statement of intent
Onikoyijnr:
Good afternoon everyone, pls can anyone recommend a very good and professional S.O.P writer to me that can help with the drafting of my statement of intent for graduate school admission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
AyomiAfo:
Hi everyone
For anyone going through BA, can I hold my hand luggage and a back pack apart from the two 23kg given?

Hand luggage, laptop bag & handbag are allowed as carry-ons plus 23kgx2

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thanks, I have sent you an email and will be looking forward to your response.

ILoveDLord:
Hi, I just replied. You can send me a message now.
Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaeul(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
There are always exceptions to every general rule...Try your luck and state your valid reasons
Genny49:
Hi,
Please I need your help good people of naira land
My visa application is still processing and I want to defer my Admission but the only problem I have now is that I have reached the maximum number of deferring request. Don’t know how to go about it. Please can some one help me out?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Wonderboy1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Freshestc:
Yet to get any message

Can you quote me with your email address or number that I can use to reach you..

Thanks..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi, you can reach out to me.

Onikoyijnr:
Pls can anyone recommend a very good writer that can help with drafting of my statement of intent

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.