Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852067 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Audrey1111: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Audrey1111:

They don’t carry ruler abeg as long as that baggage can fit into the overhead bin it’s fine I have sha told u what to do

Not you teeprecious it’s debii
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fawaz12345:

Not going to lie the SOP was trash it was an agent that applied for me twice I’ve showed a lot of people the sop and they wanted to cry for me.Check the attachment below for my SOP
I’ve paid $1500 tuition for my school conestoga college

This SOP is a catastrophe.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Henriie:
Thank you so much, her experience is in a sales company and I adviced her to go for business/marketing related courses.

She should stick to sales/marketing or business
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olanrae:
how much can we dump every month for 6 months..

No specific amount
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good evening my people, is it advisable to go to Qlife very early before my schedule time? . I choose 11AM but I’m planning to be there before 9AM.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fawaz12345:
It it try to huh huh ijn I I I

Omo I’ve been helping my mum in her shop at Lagos island selling night wears and other stuffs( Trading).Which I don’t think there’s proof to show them.
Yes I showed my sponsors occupation I submitted my dad’s cac
But I noticed somethings the agent didn’t ask for like affidavit,tax clearance and my siblings birth certificate and some other documents

Do not use thos agent again as this agent doesnt know jack.

If thats what you have been doing and your intended course is related to business or finance. You can say yiu were learning the trade.

You can attach an internship letter or certificate.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Andytheo: 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't think going there early is a problem. However, you'd have to wait till your appointment time before they attend to you.

kennyjoy:
Good evening my people, is it advisable to go to Qlife very early before my schedule time? . I choose 11AM but I’m planning to be there before 9AM.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Onaya:

I hope bombarding them with more emails won't result in more delay?

No boss it will not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chiziteremary:
Hello good people of nairaland, pls i need your help. Which hospitals in lagos can i do my medical. I want to do upfront medical because of the all the delays ive read on this thread in getting date. Pls can someone respond. I need urgent help pls, biko, ejoo, abeg reply

IOM Ikeja

Qlife family clinic Vi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
kennyjoy:

Thank you.

Yes to avoid traffic

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
kennyjoy:

Thank you.
Going early is even better. At the clinic, you will see one television playing a video at the reception, they said irrespective of your appointment time, you will be attended to according to your time of arrival so first come first served

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AyomiAfo: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi
Noted. Thanks

Debbieeeeeee:

Hand luggage, laptop bag & handbag are allowed as carry-ons plus 23kgx2
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AyomiAfo: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi. Thank you

Audrey1111:

Yeah you can the smartest way is put ur laptop in. The bag pack add clothes in it if they ask say it’s ur laptop bag and chargers

The hand carry they rarely ever weigh it so it shouldn’t be too big 10kg is fine avoid boxes cos they have their own weight
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lucas4903: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello house, please how do u check the status of an application from Nigeria on ECAS?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Make your booking online,then call the airline with your booking reference for the naira equivalent and account details.
Stallion93:
hello guys, Please how else can I buy a flight ticket directly online with my naira debit card? Since the herculean restriction on online naira to USD transactions, this has been a problem
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MARINA49: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Good evening house. I've been a silent member of this group for a sometimes now. I'm a Nigerian but reside and work in the gambia. I teach in an international school. I've just secured an admission for a 2 year PGD in strategic global business management at conestoga college for spring 2022 . I'm preparing to apply for visa soon but I don't know whether my statement of account would be adequate to pull me through as I am going to sponsor my self. I got CAD24,000 in my personal account, please note that I have paid first semester tuition. I'm using my dad as support and he equally got about CAD 12,000 in his own account. Do you think those statements will be enough to take me through as per proof of fund sufficiency? Experts should please analyse and tell me If I have any chance. Patiently waiting for your responses.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
kennyjoy:

Thank you.
When's your appointment? Monday 22nd?

I heard it's First come, First Serve. I plan to be there before 7am.

Cause traffic in this Lagos no be here. And I'd be coming from Ojo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jumax28: 12:31am On Nov 21, 2021
Good morning. I pray this new week favour us and the mercy of God shall shine on those awaiting PPR (Amen).

I have a question regarding the sending of mails to these visa offices concerning visa application. Is it a must for your application to be more than 3months before you can send mail or is there a stipulated time to reach before one can send mails to them?

Secondly, how can one send the mails (the email addresses of the visa offices). Lastly, can someone share a format of sending the mail on here so others interested can have an idea.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 12:43am On Nov 21, 2021
Akanoa:

Going early is even better. At the clinic, you will see one television playing a video at the reception, they said irrespective of your appointment time, you will be attended to according to your time of arrival so first come first served

Noted.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 12:46am On Nov 21, 2021
buchito1:
When's your appointment? Monday 22nd?

I heard it's First come, First Serve. I plan to be there before 7am.

Cause traffic in this Lagos no be here. And I'd be coming from Ojo.

Actually, my Apt is in 2weeks time. Na to reach there before 7am be that oooo since it first come first serve.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Alobay: 12:57am On Nov 21, 2021
@Anon 123, please which college can l choose for Ontario Graduate Certificate that has full refundment policy in case of visa denial?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 21, 2021
Do your due diligence, but above all, have faith that you're going to get your visa.

Cheers!

Alobay:
@Anon 123, please which college can l choose for Ontario Graduate Certificate that has full refundment policy in case of visa denial?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Teeprecious:

Wahala be like bicycle!
How does one know this their own specification with that dimension tori olorun.
Be like I shd close my eyes and see myself for the canada gan sef, cos me I no dey like stress ooo.
Everything is on their website, there’s also no cause for you to be bothered. The essence of dimensions for hand luggage is to make sure the bad isn’t too big for cabin space. So if you’re going with a suitcase make sure it’s not a huge suitcase that won’t fit and that’s all.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:20am On Nov 21, 2021
Audrey1111:

All that one is talk I’m a frequent traveler with different airlines know one has that time
Okay.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Debbieeeeeee: 5:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Audrey1111:

They don’t carry ruler abeg as long as that baggage can fit into the overhead bin it’s fine I have sha told u what to do
Did you read what I wrote ? Did I say they carry rulers or measuring tapes ?
If you’re a frequent traveler with different airlines then you should know some weigh and some don’t(these ones who don’t weigh just look at the bag and see it fits) and also some just have a bin they fit the luggage in and once it fits you’re good to go. Where is it written that they carry rulers.
And yes there are dimensions set by airlines for hand luggages , the essence is to prevent bogus bags.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Wanice: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2021
Frankrobbn1:

The portal will change to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" after which it will change to "not applicable". Subsequently, the final decision will be communicated to you. To expedite the review of the additional documents, please contact IRCC office in Nairobi via webform. Be rest assured that there is light at the end of the tunnel as there are higher chances of your visa been aprooved by the immigration officer in view of the request for your updated LOA.

It will end in praise

Good day boss, pls I sent you an email request. I will love to consult with you. Kindly reply my email request. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Muideenakera(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2021
Good morning,

Pls kindly avail me the university that accept second class honour lower division for msc in either computer science or software engineering, without the standardize test e g GRE GMAT and SAT. I have been duped by an agent, my friend refer me to naira land though I have registered on it for a very long time. Pls kindly help me out.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2021
Hi, good morning.
Have you considered the option of post graduate diploma at various Canadian colleges? Admission is easier without those standardized tests.
All the best.

Muideenakera:
Good morning,

Pls kindly avail me the university that accept second class honour lower division for msc in either computer science or software engineering, without the standardize test e g GRE GMAT and SAT. I have been duped by an agent, my friend refer me to naira land though I have registered on it for a very long time. Pls kindly help me out.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Alobay: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2021
I know, but l'm seeing confusing stuffs in some colleges, that's why l'm seeking gurus advice. Thanks for your response.

@Anon123, your opinion please!!

nairagrounds:
Do your due diligence, but above all, have faith that you're going to get your visa.

Cheers!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MARINA49: 7:49am On Nov 21, 2021
[Can someone please answer my question ❓quote author=MARINA49 post=107813087]Good evening house. I've been a silent member of this group for a sometimes now. I'm a Nigerian but reside and work in the gambia. I teach in an international school. I've just secured an admission for a 2 year PGD in strategic global business management at conestoga college for spring 2022 . I'm preparing to apply for visa soon but I don't know whether my statement of account would be adequate to pull me through as I am going to sponsor my self. I got CAD24,000 in my personal account, please note that I have paid first semester tuition. I'm using my dad as support and he equally got about CAD 12,000 in his own account. Do you think those statements will be enough to take me through as per proof of fund sufficiency? Experts should please analyse and tell me If I have any chance. Patiently waiting for your responses.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dollymon: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2021
I am no guru, but let me contribute.

I think the visa officers will like to see funds available to pay your fees for the whole study period, 10000cad for living expenses, about 3k cad for travelling & other expenses, and a little more left in the sponsors account for his/her other dependants if any. So you can do the calculation yourself.

Like I said, I am no guru but that's my own understanding about the funds thing. Let's wait for the experts to answer as well.
MARINA49:
[Can someone please answer my question ❓quote author=MARINA49 post=107813087]Good evening house. I've been a silent member of this group for a sometimes now. I'm a Nigerian but reside and work in the gambia. I teach in an international school. I've just secured an admission for a 2 year PGD in strategic global business management at conestoga college for spring 2022 . I'm preparing to apply for visa soon but I don't know whether my statement of account would be adequate to pull me through as I am going to sponsor my self. I got CAD24,000 in my personal account, please note that I have paid first semester tuition. I'm using my dad as support and he equally got about CAD 12,000 in his own account. Do you think those statements will be enough to take me through as per proof of fund sufficiency? Experts should please analyse and tell me If I have any chance. Patiently waiting for your responses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jumax28: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Jumax28:
Good morning. I pray this new week favour us and the mercy of God shall shine on those awaiting PPR (Amen).

I have a question regarding the sending of mails to these visa offices concerning visa application. Is it a must for your application to be more than 3months before you can send mail or is there a stipulated time to reach before one can send mails to them?

Secondly, how can one send the mails (the email addresses of the visa offices). Lastly, can someone share a format of sending the mail on here so others interested can have an idea.

Thank you.

Morning gurus in the house pls kindly help in answering this questions above so everyone can benefit. Although you might have answered in previous thread and if so kindly quote it. Thank you God bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.