Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (874852 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
LadyMerciee:
PPR ALERT!!!
Good morning everyone!! May 4th applicant here!!!
I’ve been a hopeful applicant and a silent reader on this platform and God gave me my ppr this morning.
Timeline:
May 4th: application submission
May 7th: biometrics done
July 8th: biometrics updated
August 12th: upfront medical done
August 16th: medical updated
August 25th: Correspondence letter received
September 1st: Passport request

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
kenbracey:
People of God, please help me thank the Lord God almighty!!!

Praises to the Lord God Almighty
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Dandollarfx:

Pprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr landed safely on September 1, 2021. All glory to God.
And it came to pass after a long time of 5 months and 7 days. Thanks to the Almighty Helper of the helpless.
I’m a mature candidate of age 40. I applied at age 39. The only 40th birthday gift I asked from God some months ago was PPR and other special gifts.
Programme – Diploma programme in Seneca College
Application submission date: March 25, 2021
Upfront medical done on April 21, 2021
Medical passed on May 19, 2021
Biometrics update reflected on my profile on August 8, 2021 after I have done it since March 27, 2021
GCMS Notes requested on June 18, 2021 and received it on July 29, 2021. Medical passed, criminality passed but Eligibility (Blank) and Info sharing was in progress.
I declined NSE request because of IELTS.
Abeg, help me praise God for this good news.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Davidbanky(m): 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bukuns2000:

How i fit get your whatsapp number bayi?

On my profile there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iphielove11:
My PPR has landed!!!!! God did it for me and He will do it for all PPR hopefuls#march10th.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Papapa1234: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR

Thanks to those who have come back to share their transcript and timeline

To those who refuse to give back to this great forum by sharing their timeline and transcript..God is watching you..

Congratulations to me and all hopefuls in advance

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Mummy4life1:
My application was refused today

So sorry about your refusal. Please do not be disappointed or sad. Do not give up, order your gcms notes. So you know the reason for refusal. Cheer up sis, it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Genyc: 6:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
For me, first day was okay, just a tingly feeling on the arm which you’ll feel if you take any other injection. Second & third days were brutal. My arm felt very heavy like someone put a heavy weight object inside my arm, also very painful to touch, and general body weakness like someone suffering from malaria. From day 4 onwards were okay.
Hope you’ll have a better experience

Enjay316:
I am about to take my moderna Vaccine. it's free but u have to book online 1st.I advise ppl that are waiting for PPR to go and get cos the crowd is much here.more nd more ppl are now embracing it unlike the 1st phase and it's just 28 days(4 weeks) interval between 1st and 2nd doze.I am sure this one will finish earlier than the 1st phase cos ppl realize that they wont die if they take it unlike the previous mis information. I am taking it in Lagos.I came early this morning, yet I am no 44.lol.I am still there.

please what can I expect as per reaction from taking it for those who have taken it.I dey fear oo.some ppl say they fall sick.is it true?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
gbolex:
Got my PPR today. Need information on how to send my password, kindly assist.

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 6:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
ray007bu:

Yes it is required for all travelers. Once your fully vaccinated status has been confirmed, you will not be required to quarantine and based on the arrangements with the hotel (refund policy) or Airbnb, you will be refunded. Hope this helps

If one is fully vaccinated, how many days quarantine plan do you advise the to book, it's one day okay?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Andir:
God is wonderful!!!!!!!!!
PPR arrived today
April 13th applicant
Bvl 13th August
PPR 1st September

Help me thank God!!! Would post details on my application later.
Please I’m in Abuja can I take my passport to vfs office or I must send it through dhl? What’s my next move

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
rasheed329:
Funny enough I used an Agent before I came across this trend... I did biometrics since April, I finally received messages in my email yesterday and told him to check it out for me because he didn’t give me the login to my portal.. So he sent some pdf files stating I was denied due to personal Assets and financial status.. he said I can reapply with a landed property document or CAC.. I’ve been asking him for the login he refused.. what do you suggest please?
this is not right, you have right to your login details, my agent gave me my login details, anytime message comes on my mail I normally forward the message to her and she forward what she sees in the portal until I started knowing how to login the portal, she made sure I must check myself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
Obiag:
It has ended in praise.
PPR received today.
I actually joined this platform on behalf of my daughter. We worked through her application process together. Though I found this platform about a weeks after applying, but learnt a lot from the wonderful people here. You guys are amazing.

Timeline:

1st May : submitted application (normal route)
13th May: NSE request - was ignored.
19th May: Did Biometrics
22nd June: 'Action Required' indicated on her portal. A word document explaining why she couldn't submit the NSE documents was uploaded.
26th June: Upfront medical
12 July: Medical uploaded passed.
23 August: BVL
1st September: PPR.

Documents Submitted:
Application forms
Bsc certificate
Nigerian Police Clearance cert
FBI clearance ( lived in US 2013 to 2020)
Travel history
Bank statements - just enough money to cover tuition and cost of living.
Introduction letters from our employers (am her cosponsor).
No landed property
No photo.

I thank you all for all the questions answered and the courage drawn from the information available on this portal helped us to survive the wait (was killing).

I wish all the PPR recipients success in the land of Canada. For the PPR expectants, you will all receive in no time. For the delayed, it is not the end of the road. Please order your notes, address the queries and refire. It shall end in praise.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Esom16(f): 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations Andirr. So happy for you.May Canny favor you.

Andir:
God is wonderful!!!!!!!!!
PPR arrived today
April 13th applicant
Bvl 13th August
PPR 1st September

Help me thank God!!! Would post details on my application later.
Please I’m in Abuja can I take my passport to vfs office or I must send it through dhl? What’s my next move
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Testimonytime: 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ivygive:
LONG POST ALERT

PPR REQUEST
First application
Applied 2019 October and was denied Dec 2019 for purpose of visit and family ties. Reasons given in GCMS was; VAGUE SOP, had an MSC and applied for PGD. I used my kids and husband as family ties yet was denied. There was a rain of rejection that set. Covid came so I took a break 2020.

Second application
April 2nd 2021
Medical upfront march 26th 2021
Biometrics 2019
Ordered 1st GCMS July eligibility blank
Ordered 2nd GCMS August 4th hasn't arrived.
Sent webforms to update bank statement because I ddnt give MBS and new passport In July.
PPR 1st September
Eligibility ddnt start till I saw ppr request ,background as well is still under review.

Documents submitted
IMM forms
Tuition receipt for a semester is MBA 2yrs
SOP 6pages
LOE 4pages
CAC documents for hubby
Personal bank statements first bank no MBS
Certificates
Admission letter
IELTS Academic and General
Self-sponsored

What I did differently!
I want to encourage people with visa denied, this post is for you it will surely come no matter the amount of trials as long as you don't give up.I felt very one from 2019 to date, never missed a post. You guys are a faceless family.
I rugged this Canadian dream with 2PNP's not successful, awaiting another, expired IELTS twice.

I explained in details purpose for MBA and future prospects back home. I expressed sadness for the reason of family ties even though it could mean more(Assets) but I used my kids and hubby. I added lovely christmas family pictures, me on my farm feeding animals. Pictures and receipt of machines in the farm. I opted for self sponsored so I had to do extra with just pictures as proof. Every application is unique do what works for you. Nigerians are not trusted easily so I hard no choice, heard the way other countries apply honestly we do extra to proof a point. They don't stress yet get approved in weeks. I choose self sponsored so they will concentrate on only my account. Hubby transferred 1st semester tuition and I made an excel breakdown of how I get payed, not a salary earner so my monthly pay is not regular and I explained. Paid myself so the account keeps running.

Started online and sent enrollment letter and vaccination card, bank statements updated. New passport with validity of 1+ year not ready to queue in Ottawa, abeg thing are still easier here. If webform and mail was a person, I will be sanctioned.

They school asked me not to register for second semester because they cant refund 2terms just 6hours to PPR. I made up my mind to continue.

Chocs, Justmellow ,Frankrobben1,@lekiboboe all contributed to my submission but you all contributed most to the knowledge . I am glad I started in the month so there was no way I wont testify here. Excuse my typos I don't have English certificate .

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ray007bu: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Elixosodi:

If one is fully vaccinated, how many days quarantine plan do you advise the to book, it's one day okay?

Quarantine is for 14 days, so you should show a plan that covers 14 days. Safest option is Airbnb (where you would inform them that you are already fully vaccinated and you would need a refund on arrival) or hotel or even your school to assist you with a quarantine plan

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by OGRukky: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations May Canada favour you
Iphielove11:
My PPR has landed!!!!! God did it for me and He will do it for all PPR hopefuls#march10th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by OGRukky: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2021
Congratulations May Canada favour you
Iphielove11:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Saintee45: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
mercy445:

Congratulations!!! May 5th applicant. Are you for fall admission?

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NOWIZ: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
CHIKACIC:

This info should be on your Humber LOA. Check:

http://international.humber.ca/fees

BTW, we have a Humber whatsapp group. If you are interested send me a DM.

Hope this helps.

How can I join humber whatsapp group?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Testimonytime:

Praises to the Lord God Almighty
Thanks to God, l'm next online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Testimonytime:

Congratulations.
Just like my story, I believe God will do mine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CHIKACIC: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Teemenzo:

Chiiiiiikkaaa, how far? Your accent don dey change? Because we wey never comot sef don dey feel the change for our own voice ooo.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManlikeDee: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Please how does the biometrics slip look like?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bushboy009: 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Just got my enrollment letter and I noticed the program duration is 3 years and my admission letter says 4 years for BSC. is that correct or I should contact the school please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ManLikeMace: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
In the past we used to make a list of people who were waiting for PPR. Let’s do it again. Reply with the date you applied and if you did your medicals already and also your resumption month.

Manlikemace: April 4th upfront medicals - sept

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
ManLikeMace:
In the past we used to make a list of people who were waiting for PPR. Let’s do it again. Reply with the date you applied and if you did your medicals already and also your resumption month.

Manlikemace: April 4th upfront medicals - sept
Excellent idea.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CHIKACIC: 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
makano:
Hello House

Let me start by congratulating those that have gotten their PPRs, especially the applicants that started their September with the biggest news on this thread, its really raining PPRs in this new month, and I pray it continues like this for everyone on this thread in Jesus name.. AMEN

And for those that have been refused, like I always preach here, you were just refused but not denied, its not over until you Win. So do not give up.. As our norm is on this thread, after refusal, order for your GCMS notes cos this will paint the real picture of your application, the progress of your Application from scratch to finish and also the real reasons your application was refused as against the generic reasons you get with your refusal...

Now to the reason for my post this morning, and this goes to the applicants that have gotten their PPR of recent and not come back to share their timeline.. I consider this action selfish and unpleasant.. Before you all got your PPR, you came here daily to get information on how to get your application approved by either asking questions or reading silently... Now you got your PPR, you feel you do not need the thread again, this is not so good behavior...

Sharing your timeline helps this thread a lot, not just the newbies but even we the gurus.... Cos things change everyday as regards this Canada study permit application.. I personally, despite my wide experience on this thread, I learnt something last 2 weeks or so of an applicant that got his/her PPR without Medical request or Upfront medicals, also his/her Eligibility review didn't start not until when the PPR dropped, and note that this person is a Nigerian that needs to do Medicals. Before then, if anybody had told me that someone will get PPR without Medicals, I would have argued with the fellow, but thanks to that PPR timeline, now I know it is possible to get PPR without doing any kinda Medicals even though we know protocol was broken for that applicant..

The truth is that even the gurus learn from this thread as no guru works with IRCC or is any Guru an IRCC approved consultant, neither are we trained Visa officers. what we give out here is what we study and learn here and also in our other personal researches..
I see so many PPR applicants here saying they are coming back to drop their timelines,and we wont see their green light here again, all they kow is to take take and take and not giving back to the thread, this is not too good for this thread I must be sincere..

We are not asking for too much from you, when you get your PPR, share your timelines and let peeps here learn from your success stories as no two application is the same, lets know the different approaches you took to get your application approved so others can follow suit..

For those still expecting their PPR please take note of this cos I am certain your PPR is dropping soon..

It shall surely end in praise..

Peace

MAKANO

I support this more than 100%.

Please, please and please, give back to the community that helped you, (on-line or in-person).
You do not know where your next help may come from.

it will end in praise.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CHIKACIC: 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
ray007bu:

grin grin grin thanks Chikacic. I’ve sent you a message already. York university

Omo I wanted to experience hotel life oo since the school had that option before I move to my family’s house. Make I enjoy small lol.
May Canny Favour you too

Seen.

Oh, I love your style grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Titan1295(m): 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Enjay316:
My dear,sometimes though very rarely, they ask for updated statements of account if they have reasons to doubt the fund is still there.for instance, Lump sum, non payment of tuition fee or living expenses and if there was no sufficient funds during the beginning of ur bank statement. also if the Credit and debits were not too consistent. my personal observation but most get lucky
Thank you man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ivygive:
LONG POST ALERT

PPR REQUEST
First application

What I did differently!
I want to encourage people with visa denied, this post is for you it will surely come no matter the amount of trials as long as you don't give up.I felt very one from 2019 to date, never missed a post. You guys are a faceless family.
I rugged this Canadian dream with 2PNP's not successful, awaiting another, expired IELTS twice.

I explained in details purpose for MBA and future prospects back home. I expressed sadness for the reason of family ties even though it could mean more(Assets) but I used my kids and hubby. I added lovely christmas family pictures, me on my farm feeding animals. Pictures and receipt of machines in the farm. I opted for self sponsored so I had to do extra with just pictures as proof. Every application is unique do what works for you. Nigerians are not trusted easily so I hard no choice, heard the way other countries apply honestly we do extra to proof a point. They don't stress yet get approved in weeks. I choose self sponsored so they will concentrate on only my account. Hubby transferred 1st semester tuition and I made an excel breakdown of how I get payed, not a salary earner so my monthly pay is not regular and I explained. Paid myself so the account keeps running.

Chocs, Justmellow ,Frankrobben1,@lekiboboe all contributed to my submission but you all contributed most to the knowledge . I am glad I started in the month so there was no way I wont testify here. Excuse my typos I don't have English certificate .

Thank you so much for stating how you handled the refusal and what you did differently to correct your new application.

Things like this make this group and people more opened to share their experiences to educate others since Refusals are so high than Approvals.

You got help and information here and you gave back also to this community.
God bless you.

Not like some persons who got help and information for free here but came back to request to be paid before they say how they did things differently.

May Canada favour you Ivy!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dotunwa(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2021
Good evening all,
Pls is there anyone here that knows about Canadian Career Education College: https://www.cancollege.ca/home.html
I need info about how it works and if it's legit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.