Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (867876 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 1:48am On Sep 03, 2021
ManLikeMace:
In the past we used to make a list of people who were waiting for PPR. Let’s do it again. Reply with the date you applied and if you did your medicals already and also your resumption month.

Manlikemace: April 4th upfront medicals - sept

Good Idea. Weldone. I will put my details here soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omiinii: 2:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by darey360(m): 3:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Yes I did that already
Jessica50:
did you pay deposit fee before submitting your new LOA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mzrosy(f): 3:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Stephblues:
Congratulations on your PPR.

If you did biometrics in Lagos and want to send to Lagos , no fees is paid .
But If you did biometrics in Lagos and want to send to Abuja , you are paying Transmission fee of 8920 NGN to CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839) sterling bank.

*Buy an envelope

*International Passport itself
*Two photocopies of your passport data page
*Your yellow or white biometrics slip (the document you received after doing Biometric)
*Passport request letter
*Consent form downloaded and signed (Note: you are signing just the second page of the consent form)
*One plain sheet of paper where you can write your address and phone number .

Print out receipts of the 8920 too

#Copied

Good morning everyone
Going with this information, I submitted just one copy of consent form with the page two only filled and signed, although I received a notification of the receipt of my passport from VAC Abuja yesterday
Please do I still need to send another consent form because going through the previous pages,I saw that two copies of consent form is required
Has anyone received passport stamping after submitting just one copy of consent form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mzrosy(f): 4:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Mzrosy:

Good morning everyone
Going with this information, I submitted just one copy of consent form with the page two only filled and signed, although I received a notification of the receipt of my passport from VAC Abuja yesterday
Please do I still need to send another consent form because going through the previous pages,I saw that two copies of consent form is required
Has anyone received passport stamping after submitting just one copy of consent form?
Please reply as soon as possible�,I have deadline of traveling latest next week,else till next year August�
Another one is,what should a friend that didn't submit any consent form do,should he send his consent forms there?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mmoo: 4:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Nope Conestoga

Omishor2020:

CBU?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 5:11am On Sep 03, 2021
darey360:
Yes I did that already
OK I think I will do that too, how did you submit the new LOA to ircc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 5:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Mzrosy:

Please reply as soon as possible�,I have deadline of traveling latest next week,else till next year August�
Another one is,what should a friend that didn't submit any consent form do,should he send his consent forms there?
it's best you send the two copies, when I went to do my biometric the woman who took my fingerprint told me to submit the forms the way she is arranging it when it is asked if not wahala, don't know if yours will have issue
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 5:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Olanray01:
No update since march 8
#feb28 applicant
Why have you not done your upfront medical ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Foladimejiw: 5:44am On Sep 03, 2021
ManLikeMace:
AWAITING PPR

Manlikemace: April 4th | Upfront medicals: Passed
Ketima: May 29th | Upfront medicals: Passed
davidbanky: July 27th | Upfront medicals: More test required, already did the test
Godsfave: May 14th | Upfront medicals: Passed
childgodly: May 12th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Harbay30: June 4th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
mercy445: May 5th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Kam3: April 23rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Ishola049: May 8th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
SAF2K: July 16th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jubileefraizer: June 3rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Akanoa: June 24th| Upfront Medicals: Passed | Deferred to JAN
JosephYemsol: July 19th | Upfront Medicals: Passed | JAN Resumption
Iffylove: July 21st | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Elixosodi: May 24th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Blazca: May 13th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
fejiromich: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jojorito007: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
ChisZom: May 14th | Upfront Medicals: Passed

Please share yours if you are still expecting PPR
It will definitely end in praise.

April 25th, medical passed,start date Sept 7 but deferred to January. New LOA received but not updated with IRCC
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Does Nairobi process every Nigerian application?0
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mzrosy(f): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Mzrosy:

Good morning everyone
??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2021
ChisZom:
May 14th applicant
Upfront Medicals done and passed June 11th
Eligibility is very very blank
No ghost update on my profile. Been praying to get even if it’s one
My classes starts today 2nd September
Low key I’ve given up hope sha but I paid 235cad. So I’m just patiently waiting for them to give me a decision whether it’s good or bad.

I wish everyone waiting successful outcome on our application. Amen

Please don't opt your expectations...

Always be positive as such; expect a good decision except if you have not made up ur mind to japa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KingofAfrica: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Foladimejiw post=105438559]
Heyy Guys, please I need your advice. June 22nd Applicant (Study Permit) still awaiting PPR. I used My upfront medical from my Express Entry in February 2020 which still seems to be valid. On my portal it says “you do not need any medical exam”. Do I still need to go ahead and do another medical? Or should I just await PPR like others?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KingofAfrica: 7:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Teemenzo:

Good Idea. Weldone. I will put my details here soon.
. Heyy Guys, please I need your advice. June 22nd Applicant (Study Permit) still awaiting PPR. I used My upfront medical from my Express Entry in February 2020 which still seems to be valid. On my portal it says “you do not need any medical exam”. Do I still need to go ahead and do another medical? Or should I just await PPR like others?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
AWAITING PPR

CLOUDWEB : July 8th | Upfont Medical Test passed

Foladimejiw:

April 25th, medical passed,start date Sept 7 but deferred to January. New LOA received but not updated with IRCC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayindesegun10(m): 7:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Good morning. What documents do I need to take to Q-Life for upfront medicals ?

And how do I get to Q-Life in VI from Ojodu Berger?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by HorlarJP: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Hello, What’s the difference between these courses
a Bachelor of science General Major and Non major
I intend to go for nursing in the school I applied to but it’s not available currently so was told if I could go for bachelor in science General major I can switch to nursing later on , is it true
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Trueigbo: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2021
@ justwise please can you open a separate thread for those looking for admission in canada. Most questions asked here are not answered. Even the links you posted on page 1 are for visa applications

Pls open a separate thread for us looking for admission first after we come here for visa.

The only thing i see here is ppr, timeliness, vo, order ur gmcs etc.......... grin grin lol

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favour132(f): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Lekiboboe:

The minimum admission requirement to do Masters in Canada is a 2.1.

As a 2.2 graduate, you are eligible to apply for a Post Graduate Certificate (PG.Cert) program in a Mechanical Engineering Related program from a College.

Google search the programs below, check their overviews , course curriculums, admission intakes, tuition amount for international students etc., make your choice and apply

PG. Cert, Mechatronics
Fleming College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Applied Manufacturing Management - Mechatronics
Conestoga College, Ontario

PG. Cert, Applied Manufacturing Management - Welding Option

PG. Cert, Applied Manufacturing Management - Machining Option

PG. Cert, Practical Elements of Mechanical Engineering
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ON

PG. Cert, Applied Mechanical Design
Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology, London, ON

PG. Cert, Applied Aerospace Manufacturing
Fanshawe College, Ontario
Good morning sir.

Can someone get a fully funded scholarship for Masters in Education M’ed? Any link to that?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Andir: 7:31am On Sep 03, 2021
Olanray01:
No update since march 8
#feb28 applicant

I would advice you to do your upfront medicals hopefully this would speed up your final result.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
hi house, I found this on my status ' your application is in progress.we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility ' please is that the final stage?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
KingofAfrica:
. Heyy Guys, please I need your advice. June 22nd Applicant (Study Permit) still awaiting PPR. I used My upfront medical from my Express Entry in February 2020 which still seems to be valid. On my portal it says “you do not need any medical exam”. Do I still need to go ahead and do another medical? Or should I just await PPR like others?

Medicals last for only a year. And from your info now, it seems you did your medicals in February last year which is already more than a year. Its best you do another one.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Legacyedition: 7:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Mzrosy:

Good morning everyone

We were all here together when you were waiting for ppr. Why didn't you tell us you've gotten ppr?.

Why didn't you drop your timeline for others to learn?.

You need help, you came back and still refused to drop timeline.

@makano . Found you a client .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Legacyedition: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
usor00:
hi house, I found this on my status ' your application is in progress.we will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility ' please is that the final stage?

No sir. It will change to " we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements " .

Many had gotten ppr without their eligibility changing.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omishor2020(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2021
mmoo:
Please what is the meaning of CBU

Cape Breton University
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by onomss: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
ManLikeMace:
AWAITING PPR

Manlikemace: April 4th | Upfront medicals: Passed
Ketima: May 29th | Upfront medicals: Passed
davidbanky: July 27th | Upfront medicals: More test required, already did the test
Godsfave: May 14th | Upfront medicals: Passed
childgodly: May 12th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Harbay30: June 4th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
mercy445: May 5th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Kam3: April 23rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Ishola049: May 8th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
SAF2K: July 16th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jubileefraizer: June 3rd | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Akanoa: June 24th| Upfront Medicals: Passed | Deferred to JAN
JosephYemsol: July 19th | Upfront Medicals: Passed | JAN Resumption
Iffylove: July 21st | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Elixosodi: May 24th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
Blazca: May 13th | Upfront Medicals: Passed
fejiromich: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
Jojorito007: May 14th| Upfront Medicals: Passed
ChisZom: May 14th | Upfront Medicals: Passed

Please share yours if you are still expecting PPR
It will definitely end in praise.

Submitted: May 7th
Biometrics done and passed: 10th May
Upfront Medicals done: 10th June
Medicals passed: 15th June
Eligibility: Blank
Resumption date: 6th September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ODUNESKI: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Just got ppr!

Sending this here to encourage someone, wish everyone still waiting the best and good news soon!

62 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Legacyedition: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2021
ODUNESKI:
Just got ppr!

Sending this here to encourage someone, wish everyone still waiting the best and good news soon!

Congratulations.

Canada will favor you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Abbyfred: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Second application

Submitted application : Feb 27th
NSE REQUEST : March 24th ignored
Eligibility started like 4 months ago.
Since then no updated.l have booked for an upfront medicals. Medicals will expire this month.

School will resume on the 6th of Sept.

Still waiting for my PPR
Will testify soon.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dotoracs: 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Congratulations. May Canada favour you. Did you submit NSE documents?

ODUNESKI:
Just got ppr!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ODUNESKI: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
No, I did not submit ielts but I submitted MBS

dotoracs:
Congratulations. May Canada favour you. Did you submit NSE documents?

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (834)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.