Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (862078 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2021
Please can you provide the email you sent the email to?
Thanks

Iffylove:
Good morning everyone
I sent a mail to IRCC this morning about my application and this was the response I got below.
I was advised to stop sending further mails...
Did anyone receive this from them too?

Good day,

Thank you for your emails.

In response to your enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

In view of our limited resources, we will not be able to respond to any further correspondences from you regarding this matter.

We respectfully request that you withhold from writing further emails until we contact you. We will not be responding to future emails received within this timeframe.

We appreciate your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Regards,

Migration Office | Bureau de migration- (WWZ)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box / C.P. 1013, Limuru Road, 00621 – Nairobi, Kenya
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Audrey1111: 8:38am On Nov 29, 2021
afrobrown2000:
Canada confirms first omicron virus cases from 2 travelers from Nigeria....Book your flights now. Nigeria might be banned i guess ... The African Virus....lets see how it unfolds ... Wahala dey

Aswear if you get visa comot ooo before dem lock gate ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Audrey1111: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Jxool:
Thanks

I know say I see this kine thing for dream na y I stop to Dey send email �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 8:40am On Nov 29, 2021
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

Jxool:
Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onaya(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2021
peace2007:
Good evening, please I need someone who studied linguistics or English to help me proofread and edit my research proposal

Thanks

Hit me up with a mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning everyone, with the fear that Canada might ban Nigerians from entering, can I travel this week or early next week even though my school resumes January 4. I have previously booked my flight for December 13. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 8:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Akanoa:
Good morning everyone, with the fear that Canada might ban Nigerians from entering, can I travel this week or early next week even though my school resumes January 4. I have previously booked my flight for December 13. Thank you.
You can only travel at least 30 days before resumption. I booked for December 13 too, let’s be hopeful they don’t ban us.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Akanoa: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2021
gracedson:
You can only travel at least 30 days before resumption. I booked for December 13 too, let’s be hopeful they don’t ban us.
I really hope so because this news is very depressing sad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 8:47am On Nov 29, 2021
Akanoa:

I really hope so because this news is very depressing sad
I can imagine, I have been refreshing CBC.ca every time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Normal generic response, we wey get coconut head , We didn’t stop sending grin
Iffylove:
Good morning everyone
I sent a mail to IRCC this morning about my application and this was the response I got below.
I was advised to stop sending further mails...
Did anyone receive this from them too?

Good day,

Thank you for your emails.

In response to your enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

In view of our limited resources, we will not be able to respond to any further correspondences from you regarding this matter.

We respectfully request that you withhold from writing further emails until we contact you. We will not be responding to future emails received within this timeframe.

We appreciate your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Regards,

Migration Office | Bureau de migration- (WWZ)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box / C.P. 1013, Limuru Road, 00621 – Nairobi, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2021
December 4 is one month to resumption and that still okay.
You can or wait it out , as far as you are vaccinated.

Na this covid thing make me rush leave Nigeria because I no been wan hear daddy kini kor sope, me wey house rent been expire n I no wan renew grin.
Akanoa:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2021
Lianna2020:
December 4 is one month to resumption and that still okay.
You can or wait it out , as far as you are vaccinated.

Na this covid thing make me rush leave Nigeria because I no been wan hear daddy kini kor sope, me wey house rent been expire n I no wan renew grin.
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Heledy(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2021
same here

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 8:57am On Nov 29, 2021
really??...
this a relieve then
Thanks Lianna...
please how long can I wait before sending another? because my tired is tired,, since July

Lianna2020:
Normal generic response, we wey get coconut head , We didn’t stop sending grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 8:58am On Nov 29, 2021
when did you apply

Heledy:
same here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chris182: 9:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Covid and his siblings should just leave us alone let us travel in peace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:03am On Nov 29, 2021
Everyone is different, most people fear that they might deny them if they continue but that’s not true.

You have passed processing time and so your mails are justified, the generic response is copy and paste .

Don’t stop asking them for a decision after five months, I know someone still waiting since May , it’s really unfair.

If you want, you can wait a week before resuming .

Have you tried appealing to Mp to assist?
Iffylove:
really??...
this a relieve then
Thanks Lianna...
please how long can I wait before sending another? because my tired is tired,, since July

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Heledy(m): 9:04am On Nov 29, 2021
late September,
Though they have started the reviewing my eligibility.
Iffylove:
when did you apply

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pinkkiss21: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2021
buchito1:
Wow! Congratulations ma'am! smiley

But to be sincere, it's actually cause you're a CANADIAN CITIZEN, more reasons why they didn't scrutinise your application so much.

We wey be Citizen of Nigeria, let us keep submitting References from our ancestors cry

Izz well... sad
Excuse me sir ( in jenifa’s voice) we are both using a green passport, I’m not a Canadian, I’m from Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 9:09am On Nov 29, 2021
okay,
I mailed an MP sometimes ago, and the response from IRCC is that they are still working on it.

Lianna2020:
Everyone is different, most people fear that they might deny them if they continue but that’s not true.

You have passed processing time and so your mails are justified, the generic response is copy and paste .

Don’t stop asking them for a decision after five months, I know someone still waiting since May , it’s really unfair.

If you want, you can wait a week before resuming .

Have you tried appealing to Mp to assist?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2021
It will definitely end in praise

Heledy:
late September,
Though they have started the reviewing my eligibility.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Masterlee13: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning nairaland family.
May abundance of PPR flow in this week.
My question is that I sent a mail to Nairobi, lagos, London and Accra and here is the response I got from Nairobi, does it means that my primary office is @accra or nairobi.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kelechi00: 9:11am On Nov 29, 2021
I got the same email last week after I sent many webforms

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2021
@iffylove you see, I even think they just send this response as they see fit, they don’t even read it.

Na why then my subject was always urgent and my main message was appealing n emotional.

Kelechi00:
I got the same email last week after I sent many webforms
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Nairobi
Masterlee13:
Good morning nairaland family.
May abundance of PPR flow in this week.
My question is that I sent a mail to Nairobi, lagos, London and Accra and here is the response I got from Nairobi, does it means that my primary office is @accra or nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Pinkkiss21:

Excuse me sir ( in jenifa’s voice) we are both using a green passport, I’m not a Canadian, I’m from Nigeria
guess you edited it now then! grin

Cause what you typed was Canadian Citizen in Brackets grin

Congratulations again! Wonderful! shocked
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Masterlee13: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Pinkkiss21:

Thank you!!!! Definitely it will come , they are currently on those that applied between 22 to 28 , so keep being positive and it will come. Amen
It’s Ma

Sure I'll ma, yes from their website it says finalising most applications received between 22-28 August ma. Very soon goodnews will surely set in. I believe, hope and pray so.
Which school are you going to ma?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Audrey1111: 9:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Akanoa:

Yeah but plan to quarantine

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Masterlee13: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2021
Lianna2020:
Nairobi

Alright Lianna2020, My primary office is at Nairobi and not Accra then. Thanks I really appreciate and hope it is not too cold ❄ overthere.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by pale232: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Audrey1111:

Aswear if you get visa comot ooo before dem lock gate ��
I want to confirm if the 1 month before school resumes is still applicable. Because even if one decides to travel now, will immigration not bounce u?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2021
pale232:

I want to confirm if the 1 month before school resumes is still applicable. Because even if one decides to travel now, will immigration not bounce u?
It is still applicable.

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.