Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852066 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
No one knows at this stage. Been a Sunday, we need to wait and see Ottawa's response this week.

gracedson:
What do you think about December 13th ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
elenewton1:
No one knows at this stage. Been a Sunday, we need to wait and see Ottawa's response this week.

You are correct, thank you for the update.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 11:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Lmao! Me i'm a lazy applicant cheesy Na this kain shortlist dey encourage me
Teemenzo:

No be like people wey dey collect reference letter from their ancestors. grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 11:50pm On Nov 28, 2021
Teemenzo:

No be like people wey dey collect reference letter from their ancestors. grin grin grin

Hmmmm Teemenzo If you want to talk to me, talk to me directly stop taking corner lol �

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 12:03am On Nov 29, 2021
grin
kennyjoy:

Hmmmm Teemenzo If you want to talk to me, talk to me directly stop taking corner lol �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Masterlee13: 12:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Pinkkiss21:
Good evening everyone, I’ve been a silent reader so I feel it’s right to share my journey.
First time applicant
Application submitted: Aug 26
Biometric instructions: Aug 27
Biometric done and uploaded on: 1st of September
Medical instructions: 21st of October
( I couldn’t get an early date , so I did it November 11)
Uploaded and passed :November 22
Correspondence and PPR: November 24
I’m still on eligibility review ( � )
Passport sent !!! Will come back when I get my passport

Documents:
* I only filled the file online , those form family, temporary visa form, study visa form and all that
*the only document I uploaded was ;
- My passport ( Canadian size )
- proof of fund ( 6months)
- letter of explanation
- Acceptance letter

Congratulations to you. May we all awaiting our PPR revive goodnews this week by God's grace.

@pinkkisa21 we submitted our application the same date wow. AUGUST 26th. BIL on the 27th and uploaded on the 30th of August. Did upfront medical September 6th and updated to pass 12th September but since then nothing even eligibility has not started but I know it will surely end In praises. ��. Congratulations to you once again. I sent you an email because I might have some questions to ask. Thank you in advance sir/ma.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by zxxtx: 4:20am On Nov 29, 2021
freemanj:

A change of name affidavit, newspaper publication can suffice in the case pending when WEAC will correct the name and you can send to them if it is still required

Thanks so much for your response. God bless you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by afrobrown2000: 4:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Canada confirms first omicron virus cases from 2 travelers from Nigeria....Book your flights now. Nigeria might be banned i guess ... The African Virus....lets see how it unfolds ... Wahala dey

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:31am On Nov 29, 2021
kennyjoy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 6:00am On Nov 29, 2021
Semtu, you don't have to translate your name. It was directed at those whose names are written in non-English characters (arabic, chinese, Korean, etc)
Semtu:
Hello guys. Please I want to ask about the family information form, we were asked to fill the names in English and our native Language.

Please how do I go about that? My native language is Yoruba

My names are Christian names, I’m confused as to how I’ll write it in Yoruba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2021
Hello Tracy, I don't have answers to your questions on the top of my head. But you can find answers to all those questions in the IRCC official website. As a novice, it would be wise if you get your answers directly from there. That way, you will hear from the horse's mouth. Moreover, in doing so, you'll come across more information that may be useful to your application. IRCC website has most of the information you will need in your application.
tracy0803409:
Good morning Family, please i need your responses please--

1)How much is the visa fee I am to pay for my 2years old Son that is accompany me to favour Land

2)What is the best way to pay for Visa fee (for myself and my son

3)Am I to pay the visa fee for my Son and I together, or it should be paid differently with our names

Thank you for your responses, pls am a novice biko

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks for this.

Lianna2020:
Nigeria Airport

ArriveCAN filled
Enrollment letter
Covid test
Stamped visa
Letter of introduction

Layover Frankfurt or Addis Ababa
Arrive can
Covid test
Proof of vaccination or quarantine address in ca
Stamped visa

Port of entry(depends on the port of entry but most likely)
ArriveCAN
Proof of funds
Letter of introduction
Enrollment letter
Proof of fees paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Einstein70: 6:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Anyone going to memorial university, St John's campus this December?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by MsJanez01: 6:33am On Nov 29, 2021
Jxool:

December 15 is it okay with you?

Sure. Perfect. I will send u an email now pls kindly accept.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ayok90: 6:49am On Nov 29, 2021
afrobrown2000:
Canada confirms first omicron virus cases from 2 travelers from Nigeria....Book your flights now. Nigeria might be banned i guess ... The African Virus....lets see how it unfolds ... Wahala dey

I hope they will not ban flight dis dec ooo....

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 6:59am On Nov 29, 2021
I reply your message

MsJanez01:

Sure. Perfect. I will send u an email now pls kindly accept.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kelvinphy: 7:02am On Nov 29, 2021
I would need a good guide on my new SOP please. I did a change of program due to delay/rejected visa and the program I applied for originally is not open yet. So applied for another, I need help on how to go about this please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 7:18am On Nov 29, 2021
kennyjoy:

IRCC current exchange rate as of today 0.00312680 * 3M = 9380CAD

Thanks, am just confused about the online transaction, cos that's not 0.00312680.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2021
Hello. Sorry for the rejection.
How long is your residence permit in Qatar? Usually, if you have a short residency, it's a problem.
So while you wait for your GCMS notes, try to extend your residency in Qatar.
em3kae88:
Hi guys, I just got a decision and unfortunately it was rejected due to

1 - Family ties in Canada and country of residence (I reside in Qatar).
I don't have any direct family member in Canada nor in Qatar. I used Nigeria in my application as my family ties and tried to prove it using my properties and siblings and mother.

2 - Based on purpose of visit.

How can I address this? I feel very gutted with this decision. I'm consodering abandoning the whole thing as I know I put forward a very tight application covering all aspects.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pinkkiss21: 7:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Masterlee13:

Congratulations to you. May we all awaiting our PPR revive goodnews this week by God's grace.

@pinkkisa21 we submitted our application the same date wow. AUGUST 26th. BIL on the 27th and uploaded on the 30th of August. Did upfront medical September 6th and updated to pass 12th September but since then nothing even eligibility has not started but I know it will surely end In praises. ��. Congratulations to you once again. I sent you an email because I might have some questions to ask. Thank you in advance sir/ma.
Thank you!!!! Definitely it will come , they are currently on those that applied between 22 to 28 , so keep being positive and it will come. Amen
It’s Ma

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Donkunxex(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2021
Hello, good morning.

Please someone help me out. I think I have made a huge mistake.

I submitted my documents without adding my sop file. It contains my sop, transcript and result. Please is there any way to reupload this.

I just discovered this while checking the portal. I goofed up big time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 7:43am On Nov 29, 2021
You can send webform and attach the documents

Donkunxex:
Hello, good morning.

Please someone help me out. I think I have made a huge mistake.

I submitted my documents without adding my sop file. It contains my sop, transcript and result. Please is there any way to reupload this.

I just discovered this while checking the portal. I goofed up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pinkkiss21: 7:44am On Nov 29, 2021
Teemenzo:

Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Carebeyondcure: 7:48am On Nov 29, 2021
Medical request

Jxool:
Do you get medical request or you want to do upfront?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pinkkiss21: 7:51am On Nov 29, 2021
Johnbravo1994:
Congratulations to you, you've done impressive brief quote author=Pinkkiss21 post=108039149]Good evening everyone, I’ve been a silent reader so I feel it’s right to share my journey.
First time applicant
Application submitted: Aug 26
Biometric instructions: Aug 27
Biometric done and uploaded on: 1st of September
Medical instructions: 21st of October
( I couldn’t get an early date , so I did it November 11)
Uploaded and passed :November 22
Correspondence and PPR: November 24
I’m still on eligibility review ( � )
Passport sent !!! Will come back when I get my passport

Documents:
* I only filled the file online , those form family, temporary visa form, study visa form and all that
*the only document I uploaded was ;
- My passport ( Canadian size )
- proof of fund ( 6months)
- letter of explanation
- Acceptance letter
Thanks .. that’s pretty much everything tho because the man keep telling me that if they need anything the VO will update me and for me gain admission or have an acceptance letter I have the remaining documents, that they are not fools … I paid part of my school fees 8k and I wrote it there in sop that as of Today 26 of August, 8k has being paid to the school…
I didn’t upload receipts also ! Omor this thing that sounds easy Ehn almost me heart attack because I heard of this forum after my application and when i see what people are uploading I just gave up … the day I got my Medical instructions letter I almost died because my account was logging me out and the day they refused my friend that was what happened hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Pinkkiss21: 7:54am On Nov 29, 2021
Gift212:
Lmao! Me i'm a lazy applicant cheesy Na this kain shortlist dey encourage me
Lol ! No stress at all because the stress from medical alone Ehn
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by buchito1(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2021
Pinkkiss21:

Thanks .. that’s pretty much everything tho because the man keep telling me that if they need anything the VO will update me and for me gain admission or have an acceptance letter I have the remaining documents, that they are not fools … I paid part of my school fees 8k and I wrote it there in sop that as of Today 26 of August, 8k has being paid to the school…
I didn’t upload receipts also ! Omor this thing that sounds easy Ehn almost me heart attack because I heard of this forum after my application and when i see what people are uploading I just gave up … the day I got my Medical instructions letter I almost died because my account was logging me out and the day they refused my friend that was what happened hmm
Wow! Congratulations ma'am! smiley

But to be sincere, it's actually cause you're a CANADIAN CITIZEN, more reasons why they didn't scrutinise your application so much.

We wey be Citizen of Nigeria, let us keep submitting References from our ancestors cry

Izz well... sad

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 8:00am On Nov 29, 2021
If you get medical request.

Send email to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

And when you get the auto response message you attach the medical request letter and the passport copy to it they will reply with a day for you to come for the medical.

Congratulation in advance

Carebeyondcure:
Medical request

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Donkunxex(m): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2021
Jxool:
You can send webform and attach the documents

Ok, thank you. What visa office will the form be directed to (visa office in Lagos ) ? And is there any format for this ? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 8:18am On Nov 29, 2021
Hello, I made a very concise post on page 592 on how I was able to do my exam the same day at IOM Abuja.
Sending emails won't work. I sent several emails and they told me that they were fully booked. Qlife gave me an appointment for the 13th of December.
But when I went in person, I did it the same day.
Since time is not on your side, I strongly recommend that you go in person.
Carebeyondcure:
Medical request

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 8:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning everyone
I sent a mail to IRCC this morning about my application and this was the response I got below.
I was advised to stop sending further mails...
Did anyone receive this from them too?

Good day,

Thank you for your emails.

In response to your enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under active review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.

However, we wish to inform you that our office is doing the necessary to ensure that this application is processed and finalised within the shortest timeframe possible.

In view of our limited resources, we will not be able to respond to any further correspondences from you regarding this matter.

We respectfully request that you withhold from writing further emails until we contact you. We will not be responding to future emails received within this timeframe.

We appreciate your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Regards,

Migration Office | Bureau de migration- (WWZ)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

P.O. Box / C.P. 1013, Limuru Road, 00621 – Nairobi, Kenya
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Onaya(m): 8:37am On Nov 29, 2021
Winnn:
If you want to hang, u can contact me.

Hit me up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.