Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (856251 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nastii: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
I need the link to download the consent form.
atiteb4:
The process involved in passport stamping:
Abuja Address;Visa Application Centre, sterling bank plaza, 3rd floor, plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria

Lagos Address;Visa Application Centre Ground Floor, The Manor Plot 110, Admiral ayinla way, lekki phase 1 lagos Nigeria

Requirement;if you did your biometrics in abuja, Theres no fee except for delivery fees.
buy an evelope.

IF NOT, You will first pay a transmission fee of N9410 to CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION account(0065165839) Sterling bank
Then print the receipt from your phone(coloured).

if you did your biometrics in lagos. Go to DHL closer to you and pay for 2-way courier and also pay for insurance to be sent to canada VAC Abuja, buy a fresh brown envelope and add the following NB; remember to give DHL a return address since its a 2 way courier

1.)put two photocopies of your passport data page(coloured)
2.)your yellow or white biometric strip(if you have misplaced these paper go to VFS so theyll sort you out). If you dont have the slip you can still send it regardless or you can add the BVL(biometric validation letter)
3.)Passport request letter
4.)1 copy of the consent form downloaded and signed( note u are filling and signing just the second page of your consent form)
3.)the passport itself
4.)one plain sheet of paper where you can write your Name, address, Email, phone number and signature
5.)one coloured copy of the receipt of the transmission fee payment

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hello dear guru
Pls I have a problem to resolve
I want to apply for admission,but my waec is carrying another date of birth to my passport,
Pls will there be any problem, if yes how can I fix It pls
Pls it urgent
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hi MimiDarling,

Upload it via webform and also via mail.

Regards
mimidarling:
Hello, can I upload upfront medicals, I did medical Nov 23 and have already submitted my application Nov 1. Have been waiting for IRCC to ask for medicals so that I can upload the e-medical form but nothing from them since Nov 1. My question now is should I upload it without them asking? And how do I do that pls. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hopeefe(f): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
makano:
Hello hopeefe

Please try and read from previous pages..

These question is being asked everyday, i still gave an answer to this question few days ago..

Its is not compulsory..

Peace
Thanks for d clarification
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nastii:
ITS PPR GUYS. It just came in around 11:55 am. I'm so excited. Please what is the next step to send passport. I need answer i will share my timeline later in the day... God is Good
Congratulationsss
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hopeefe(f): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2021
Anon123:

not mandatory
Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
mimidarling:
Hello, can I upload upfront medicals, I did medical Nov 23 and have already submitted my application Nov 1. Have been waiting for IRCC to ask for medicals so that I can upload the e-medical form but nothing from them since Nov 1. My question now is should I upload it without them asking? And how do I do that pls. Thank you.

Yes you can and should have sent it since.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

You can also send via email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
matthew080:
Hello dear guru
Pls I have a problem to resolve
I want to apply for admission,but my waec is carrying another date of birth to my passport,
Pls will there be any problem, if yes how can I fix It pls
Pls it urgent
Thanks

Affidavit of age solves it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jollytravels: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations........

Nastii:
ITS PPR GUYS. It just came in around 11:55 am. I'm so excited. Please what is the next step to send passport. I need answer i will share my timeline later in the day... God is Good
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hoodboy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Osemigho:

Compliments. I believe the bolded is illegal because international students are not allowed to work before their school starts. Avoid illegal stuff and stop advertising it online.

I've been learning online since september, I'm currently in session

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dotoracs: 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hi all!

Trust you are all doing great. Please who is coming to St. John's, Newfoundland & Labrador this winter from (Lagos) Nigeria? Either Memorial University or College of North Atlantic.

Many thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ilovemom: 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Good afternoon fam, Please I need the ircc's mail address , the one to remind them of one's application .. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Ilovemom:
Good afternoon fam, Please I need the ircc's mail address , the one to remind them of one's application .. Thank you.

Please go to the previous thread, its there
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Damanjay: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nastii:

Big congratulations to you man
Thanks for quoting me too…I really needed it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mimidarling: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thank you for your prompt response
Please can you share their email. Have never used the web form before can you guide me through it. I have sent you an email.
Scott99tish:
Hi MimiDarling,

Upload it via webform and also via mail.

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mimidarling: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations
Nastii:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
@Mimidarling

Jxool:

You can contact them here

NAIROBI WEBFORM
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

NAIROBI
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca

LAGOS

lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

LONDON

london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

ACCRA

accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Source Copied from @makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Responded above.

I just quoted a response that will help.
Click the link to send it via webform.

Then copy all the emails to send it via email also

Regards.
mimidarling:
Thank you for your prompt response
Please can you share their email. Have never used the web form before can you guide me through it. I have sent you an email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Carebeyondcure: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Please who's travelling on 28th from Abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GbemiBukk(f): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
I will be resuming September 2022
And while waiting for them, can I mail the MP attached to my province ?
Thank you for your reply.

makano:
Hello GbemiBukk

You didn't state the time you would be resuming..

If your resumption is January 2022, I will advise you keep sending them 5 mails daily until you get a response from them, your application has passed the approved processing time and its in its final stage, so you have every right to keep sending them mails..

But if your resumption is in May, you can still give them this month and the 1st week of January, and if you do not still get any response from them. then you start with the 5 daily dose of emails to them...

Send individual mails to Nairobi, Lagos, London and maybe Accra..

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jermaie0009: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nastii:
I need the link to download the consent form.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations!

quote author=Nastii post=108719896]ITS PPR GUYS. It just came in around 11:55 am. I'm so excited. Please what is the next step to send passport. I need answer i will share my timeline later in the day... God is Good[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nastii: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Thanks for this information it was helpful. I'll be dropping my timeline soon. Just got back home from DHL
atiteb4:
Abuja Address;Visa Application Centre, sterling bank plaza, 3rd floor, plot No 1083, Mohammadu Buhari Way, Central Business District, Abuja Nigeria

Lagos Address;Visa Application Centre Ground Floor, The Manor Plot 110, Admiral ayinla way, lekki phase 1 lagos Nigeria

Requirement;if you did your biometrics in abuja, Theres no fee except for delivery fees.
buy an evelope.

IF NOT, You will first pay a transmission fee of N9410 to CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION account(0065165839) Sterling bank

if you did your biometrics in lagos. Go to DHL closer to you and pay for 2-way courier and also pay for insurance to be sent to canada VAC Abuja, buy a fresh brown envelope and add the following NB; remember to give DHL a return address since its a 2 way courier

2.)your yellow or white biometric strip(if you have misplaced these paper go to VFS so theyll sort you out). If you dont have the slip you can still send it regardless or you can add the BVL(biometric validation letter)
4.)1 copy of the consent form downloaded and signed( note u are filling and signing just the second page of your consent form)
3.)the passport itself
4.)one plain sheet of paper where you can write your Name, address, Email, phone number and signature
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
aminat2000:
Yes, you need it. Even if you are only transiting.

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EhischemNg: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nastii:

Congratulations nastii

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
Congratulations Nastii
I tap into this grace cool

Nastii:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Wow!
This is an eye opener

atiteb4:

buy an evelope.

3.)the passport itself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dude99(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2021
quin9:

Why are you creating GCKeys?have you gotten admission already?Abi is it not your enquiries I read a few pages back?
You need to be calm down,take your time to read the thread,search schools,get admission,build on you proof of funds and get all documents ready .
Please can a letter that shows you want to apply/applied for a study loan be enough for POF for VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Blurpy: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
No...you have to get the loan first
dude99:

Please can a letter that shows you want to apply/applied for a study loan be enough for POF for VO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnmark247: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2021
YES. Without it, there's no other way they could verify the authenticity of your WASSCE.

matthew080:
Hell my people
Pls do I need a waec scratch card to apply for admission at Conestoga or centennial college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by adventurez: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys,

I want to start processing my Canada study visa.

Who can direct me to the right thread to start with?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nastii: 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
TIMELINE

First time Applicant

Application Submitted: 21st of September, 2021
Biometrics Completed: 23rd of September, 2021
Upfront Medical: November 2nd, 2021
Review of Eligibility Started 23rd November, 2021
Medicals updated to pass: November 29th, 2021
BVL & PPR DROPPED 22nd of December, 2021

Documents submitted

PROOF OF FUNDS
1. My Sponsor Bank Statement (Father)
2. FIXED DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE
3. Letter of sponsorship from my Father
4. Affidavit of support From my Father
5. Tuition Receipt for 1st semester
6. Sponsors Payslip for one month.
7. Introduction letter from my sponsor's (Father's) place of work stating he is capable of financing my studies.
8. Letter of Explanation for a lump sum deposit few days before submitting application.

CLIENT DOCUMENTATION
1. Statement of Purpose
2. Birth Certificate
3. Police Character Certificate
4. Degree Certificate
5. Waec Certificate
6. NYSC Certificate
7. CV
8. Introduction letter from my place of work.
9. School Transcript
I didn't submit any landed documents, i just kept the application as simple as possible. I used my parents and two siblings in Nigeria as home ties and in my SOP explained how my study plan goes in hand with my interest and career part and the benefits it will be to Nigerian Economy when i return.

Though my application wasn’t perfect, I believe God perfected it for me.

I Handled my application by myself

I pray that PPR shall be the portion of those still expecting a decision.
Nastii:
Thanks for this information it was helpful. I'll be dropping my timeline soon. Just got back home from DHL

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.