Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (805) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (867983 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Tomorrow is going to make it a month in Canada for me, I came in through Mexico during the Omicron ban,
I am going to find time to write my Landing gist and all.

Make una no vex for me, e never soft for here.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hollawalexzy(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jioke1994:
We have a group WhatsApp already.
U can join us.
We'll teach u how 2 apply urself.
My 1st refused app was done by an agent in Canada.
My 2nd approved app was done by me, with d help of d gurus on dis great platform.
Tnx to them though.
Dey are really nice and intelligent.

please, how can I join this group?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Osemigho: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Legacyedition:

3rd party funds, insufficient proof of relationship of 3rd party funds. This is straightforward sir.

Visa officer is trying to ignore evidence on file.

Attach your school receipt, repeat and boldly underline that your sponsor had paid your school fee . Show evidence of living expenses too. Point out your findings on your gcms note.

Title it updated Letter of explanation and tuition receipt.

Send via mail and webform to both nairobi and ircc direct.

Make sure they confirm receipt.

Great response, but I think payment receipts and all only tackle sufficiency of funds not proof of relationship to sponsor. The candidate will need to explain and document his/her relationship to the sponsor.

Better documentation to proof relationship to sponsor might include the following:
Family Sponsorship - Birth or marriage certificates, pictures, and explanation in SOP/LOE and affidavit or letter of financial support.

Third party sponsorship- evidence of previous support ( e.g. One year Bank statement showing regular transfer from sponsor to applicant to support previous education or travel), pictures with sponsor, plus explanation in SOP/LOE and affidavit of financial support.

These documents do not guarantee a visa. They are just better proof of relationship. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Osemigho: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Overcomer1234:
Please I need your advice towards my reapplication, I have attached my gcms notes and my delay reasons , I will appreciate positive responses on how to tackle these refusal reasons . First degree , mechanical engineering, going for masters , uni of Ottawa MEng. 25y/o. Ps I was unemployed when I submitted my application but I have a job now but no travel history ,Thank you

Your GCMS note contains general statement. Beyond your job, you need a better SOP/LOE. Also, tighten your sponsorship documents because that may be the next trap. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GbemiBukk(f): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Lianna2020please I sent you a message
Lianna2020:
My pof had inflow and outflow as it was a business account but it had cash stay in there for days or weeks tho.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 7:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
A friend in Canada help me to request for mine. I think there is a site one can request for it. Please wait for the gurus in the house to attend to you.
Sorry for your delay. When did you submit your application? Request for your Gcms notes and refire. It will surely end in praises.

mimidarling:

Good afternoon, I just got refusal email now. How do I apply for the GCMS notes? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Saloiba: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gurus in the house please help!

Business Management + Supply Chain Management at Saskatchewan Polytechnic

Supply Chain Management at Northern College, Ontario

Please which of these two would you advise?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
gracedson:
Tomorrow is going to make it a month in Canada for me, I came in through Mexico during the Omicron ban,
I am going to find time to write my Landing gist and all.

Make una no vex for me, e never soft for here.

We dey wait…….

May the canny land favor you IJN.

Best wishes Gracedson.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello kokolanre

Guess you didn't pay the deposit fee or part of your school fees for the January Intake, cos if you did, they would have deferred your seat to a closer date..

Now them stating you are on the waiting list
means the intake for May is full, so if by any chance any of the May applicants do not pay their Deposit fee or part payment before the deadline given them, then there would be opening for applicants on the waiting list who are ready to pay.. So be hopeful..

And if May is still full, then you defer to September 2022 before that intake gets full too..

Them informing IRCC isn't necessary...

Peace
kokolanre123:
Good day Makano thanks for always below is the response i got after telling the school we cant make the Jan 13th deadline and choose the deferral option

Response:
Your deferral request to May 2022 intake has been received. Currently this intake is full. You are now on a May 2022 intake waiting list. An approval of a deferral request is not guaranteed and is dependent upon seats becoming available. We will contact you at a later date should any seats become available.
Please note that effective immediately, your seat for Jan 2022 intake will not be kept.
There will not be an updated Letter of Admission unless seats become available.
So my question is , Do we inform IRCC about the latest development ?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Viewoliver: 7:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank you for your response .
It will end in praise.

ifechidi:
You have to exercise patience, the first one I applied for was in September, I got it in December too, I waited for the one from Ircc, it didn't come so I applied to CBSA, Ircc note came early December, while the CBSA came this morning. They have plenty of requests pending, so there's no definite timeline to get it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mimidarling: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello, pls how do I apply for GCMS notes.. I got rejected today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hello mimidarling

Sorry for your refusal, its good to know you knowvthe next action to take..

You can use any of the 3rd party GCMS notes websites like gcmsonline and gcmsnotes.. Just Google them, and u will get tangible results...

Peace
mimidarling:
Hello, pls how do I apply for GCMS notes.. I got rejected today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kokolanre123: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
Boss i have made full payment for tuition, just that since IRCC has not responded and have missed out on January intake , i do not want a situation whereby the Visa will be out and we dont have a seat yet, asked earlier today if september was available too and they said its not. So what can i do , Also would like to tell you we have an admission with University of Winnipeg too for September. the other option is to withdraw as suggested by University of manitoba. and not be on the waiting list any more . please what do you suggest boss. What do you think IRCC will do, Will they let us be even if they give us Visa and we wait for the Seat or it wont affect anything at all .. Need some insight boss

makano:
Hello kokolanre

Guess you didn't pay the deposit fee or part of your school fees for the January Intake, cos if you did, they would have deferred your seat to a closer date..

Now them stating you are on the waiting list
means the intake for May is full, so if by any chance any of the May applicants do not pay their Deposit fee or part payment before the deadline given them, then there would be opening for applicants on the waiting list who are ready to pay.. So be hopeful..

And if May is still full, then you defer to September 2022 before that intake gets full too..

Them informing IRCC isn't necessary...

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mimidarling: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank you for your response.. November 1 application
Viewoliver:
A friend in Canada help me to request for mine. I think there is a site one can request for it. Please wait for the gurus in the house to attend to you.
Sorry for your delay. When did you submit your application? Request for your Gcms notes and refire. It will surely end in praises.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mimidarling: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thank you. Will do that now.
makano:
Hello mimidarling

Sorry for your refusal, its good to know you knowvthe next action to take..

You can use any of the 3rd party GCMS notes websites like gcmsonline and gcmsnotes.. Just Google them, and u will get tangible results...

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mimidarling: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
mimidarling:
Thank you for your response.. November 1 application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Saloiba: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please help with the below.

Saloiba:
Gurus in the house please help!

Business Management + Supply Chain Management at Saskatchewan Polytechnic

Please which of these two would you advise?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Overcomer1234: 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Overcomer1234:
Please I need your advice towards my reapplication, I have attached my gcms notes and my delay reasons , I will appreciate positive responses on how to tackle these refusal reasons . First degree , mechanical engineering, going for masters , uni of Ottawa MEng. 25y/o. Ps I was unemployed when I submitted my application but I have a job now but no travel history ,Thank you

I’m still welcoming responses/advice. Please help , Thank you. Gurus @frankrobbn1 @makano @anon123 @ @ @
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by canada2022: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Saloiba:
Please help with the below.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Overcomer1234:

Did you include your own bank statement.

You shouldnt have said you are unemployed, that is enough reason to deny you. Being unemployed means to the VO, you are
1) using this avenue to japa without return,
2)your employment situation does not support the funds that may have been in your account(if you submitted your own bank statement)
3) finally your employment situation proves that you do not intend on returning after graduation and as you dont have strong ties linking you to country asides family.

Therefore when reapplying ensure you mention you are currently employed and include all relevant employment docs to prove this.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Overcomer1234: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
Anon123:

Did you include your own bank statement.

You shouldnt have said you are unemployed, that is enough reason to deny you. Being unemployed means to the VO, you are
1) using this avenue to japa without return,
2)your employment situation does not support the funds that may have been in your account(if you submitted your own bank statement)
3) finally your employment situation proves that you do not intend on returning after graduation and as you dont have strong ties linking you to country asides family.

Therefore when reapplying ensure you mention you are currently employed and include all relevant employment docs to prove this.
Thanks for your prompt response, I didn’t include my bank statement, just that of my sponsor , my dad. 2. I didn’t state that I was u employed, I explained that I was undergoing an unpaid internship, since I just completed my nysc some months ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnbravo1994: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
unilag100:
Good morning house, pls who can volunteer to help me read my academic letter of intent for phd in economics for western university in Ontario before I submit it?
I also applied to the university of western Ontario for my master

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaeul(f): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Please anyone know how I can contact Canada's London Regional Medical Office? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Overcomer1234:
Thanks for your prompt response, I didn’t include my bank statement, just that of my sponsor , my dad. 2. I didn’t state that I was u employed, I explained that I was undergoing an unpaid internship, since I just completed my nysc some months ago

Not including your bank statement in addition to saying you were currently on unpaid internship makes your application difficult. A VO needs to see that funds are readily available to you therefore, you have to include your own bank statement. Also, you will need to show you have a chance of returning home after studies which means saying you are applying as an unpaid intern won't cut it.

This is what I feel you should do, include your new employment docs. Try to use the need for the course to convibce the vo that eevn though you are still a startr in the labour market, but you have ideas or plans for the futur which the course would guarantee yiu its possibility. Have your dad transfer your living expenses to you(attach a gift deed).

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ifechidi: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
Thanks for the advice, will do just that. I appreciate.
quote author=Legacyedition post=109481656]

3rd party funds, insufficient proof of relationship of 3rd party funds. This is straightforward sir.

Visa officer is trying to ignore evidence on file.

Attach your school receipt, repeat and boldly underline that your sponsor had paid your school fee . Show evidence of living expenses too. Point out your findings on your gcms note.

Title it updated Letter of explanation and tuition receipt.

Send via mail and webform to both nairobi and ircc direct.

Make sure they confirm receipt. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ifechidi: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
I did the application myself, I made use of the Lagos Visa office checklist and ticked off all documents I attached. Like I said earlier, sponsorship letter was notorized, tuition payment made in full, CAC docs, SOA for 6 months, tax clearance for 3 yrs bank reference letter showing the accounts operated by d coy with sufficient fund. Employment letter signed and printed on coys letter headed paper. I'm still in wonder what the VO is actually asking for, or is it a crime to have a third party sponsor?
Although it's a pre-assessment note, I'm still going to address it. The application is still in progress so I have hope it'll end in praise.
quote author=Osemigho post=109484406]

Great response, but I think payment receipts and all only tackle sufficiency of funds not proof of relationship to sponsor. The candidate will need to explain and document his/her relationship to the sponsor.

Better documentation to proof relationship to sponsor might include the following:
Family Sponsorship - Birth or marriage certificates, pictures, and explanation in SOP/LOE and affidavit or letter of financial support.

Third party sponsorship- evidence of previous support ( e.g. One year Bank statement showing regular transfer from sponsor to applicant to support previous education or travel), pictures with sponsor, plus explanation in SOP/LOE and affidavit of financial support.

These documents do not guarantee a visa. They are just better proof of relationship. Thanks.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nafsodiq: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good day everyone.

Can a cooperative statement of account be used as proof of funds stating that the individual comes top as the annual brightest student to be awarded a university scholarship?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nafsodiq: 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nafsodiq
Good day everyone.

Can a cooperative statement of account be used as proof of funds stating that the individual comes top as the annual brightest student to be awarded a university scholarship?

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
kennyjoy:

We dey wait…….

May the canny land favor you IJN.

Best wishes Gracedson.
Amen, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2022
Nafsodiq:
Nafsodiq
Good day everyone.

There has to be a commitment by the cooperative if and only if the application will be consider.

Not paper commitment it literally paying the tuition fee or a deposit and attaching a letter to back it up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jioke1994(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
You're right.
I did d same.
I was able to get statutory declaration of age at a high court 4 both uncle and mum...2 show relationship btw me and my uncle.
I also used pictures of me and uncle too.
Guess what hpnd?
D rest is history. grin

[quote author=ifechidi post=109489359]I did the application myself, I made use of the Lagos Visa office checklist and ticked off all documents I attached. Like I said earlier, sponsorship letter was notorized, tuition payment made in full, CAC docs, SOA for 6 months, tax clearance for 3 yrs bank reference letter showing the accounts operated by d coy with sufficient fund. Employment letter signed and printed on coys letter headed paper. I'm still in wonder what the VO is actually asking for, or is it a crime to have a third party sponsor?
Although it's a pre-assessment note, I'm still going to address it. The application is still in progress so I have hope it'll end in praise.
quote author=Osemigho

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Osemigho: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
ifechidi:
I did the application myself, I made use of the Lagos Visa office checklist and ticked off all documents I attached. Like I said earlier, sponsorship letter was notorized, tuition payment made in full, CAC docs, SOA for 6 months, tax clearance for 3 yrs bank reference letter showing the accounts operated by d coy with sufficient fund. Employment letter signed and printed on coys letter headed paper. I'm still in wonder what the VO is actually asking for, or is it a crime to have a third party sponsor?

Once again, you have listed all documents to show you have the money. The note question your relationship to the source, not the sufficiency of the money. What is your relationship to your sponsor? What documents did you submit as evidence of the relationship? Did you submit any evidence of previous support from your sponsor? Those are the questions i think you need to answer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) ... (834)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.