Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (811) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (874458 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Happyclassic: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jioke1994:
We have a group WhatsApp already.
U can join us.
We'll teach u how 2 apply urself.
My 1st refused app was done by an agent in Canada.
My 2nd approved app was done by me, with d help of d gurus on dis great platform.
Tnx to them though.
Dey are really nice and intelligent.

Hello, please I would appreciate if I can be added to the WhatsApp group.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Big congratulations to you.

HHH3:
It is PPR guys.

August 22nd 2021 and first time Applicant.

PPR and Correspondence Letter came in around 12. 35 but I saw it around 2 this afternoon.

MBA Program at UCW. I started class since October and completed the Fall Term online. Winter Term started on the 10th January, 2022 but I had to apply for leave of absence because of the delay in Study Permit approval.

Please don't give up on yours, keep pursuing. I am over 40 and got it. Just keep your focus on Jehovah God in the process.

I came across this thread after my application and invitation to proceed on medicals. Medicals was updated since November 13 and I had to come here to understand if the delay in PPR was peculiar to me. From following examples here, I raised several web forms and sent emails (I stopped sending them since last week). I requested for GCMS Notes (I heard that for the first time here) but I guess I don't need that anymore. Few days ago, I sent a mail to my MP who hasn't replied yet. This is all God and I give Him all the glory.

I had encouragement from Makano and PapaObi when I needed to start using part of my funds wink

It has now ended in PRAISE to God.

DOCS
The Regular Online Forms
Land documents
Family Pictures
Letter of Explanation
Police Character Certificate
Statement of Account
Picture of ongoing building projects
Resume
Spouse's employment Letter
Pay Slip
Letter of Employment
Letter of Approval of Leave of Absence, and many more.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by miimssss: 3:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello house,
Please i need a contact number for police character certificate in Abuja.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Semtu(m): 3:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
miimssss:
Hello house,
Please i need a contact number for police character certificate in Abuja.
Thank you

Ask of inspector Titi when you get there, she did mine for 5k.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Imalaeta: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please what is the next step after getting PPR. I don't seem to understand the information I am seeing on VFS website
HHH3:
It is PPR guys.

August 22nd 2021 and first time Applicant.

PPR and Correspondence Letter came in around 12. 35 but I saw it around 2 this afternoon.

MBA Program at UCW. I started class since October and completed the Fall Term online. Winter Term started on the 10th January, 2022 but I had to apply for leave of absence because of the delay in Study Permit approval.

Please don't give up on yours, keep pursuing. I am over 40 and got it. Just keep your focus on Jehovah God in the process.

I came across this thread after my application and invitation to proceed on medicals. Medicals was updated since November 13 and I had to come here to understand if the delay in PPR was peculiar to me. From following examples here, I raised several web forms and sent emails (I stopped sending them since last week). I requested for GCMS Notes (I heard that for the first time here) but I guess I don't need that anymore. Few days ago, I sent a mail to my MP who hasn't replied yet. This is all God and I give Him all the glory.

I had encouragement from Makano and PapaObi when I needed to start using part of my funds wink

It has now ended in PRAISE to God.

DOCS
The Regular Online Forms
Land documents
Family Pictures
Letter of Explanation
Police Character Certificate
Statement of Account
Picture of ongoing building projects
Resume
Spouse's employment Letter
Pay Slip
Letter of Employment
Letter of Approval of Leave of Absence, and many more.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Imalaeta: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
Imalaeta:
Please what is the next step after getting PPR. I don't seem to understand the information I am seeing on VFS website
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jadedlatt1: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello House, congratulations to all new approvals. I would like to know if anyone has used inheritance as proof of funds and what accompanying documents to use in to lump sum in the account for statement of account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by miimssss: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
Semtu:

Ask of inspector Titi when you get there, she did mine for 5k.

What station are you referring to ? Do you have a number I can call?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AOROGBEM: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Happyclassic:

Hello, please I would appreciate if I can be added to the WhatsApp group.

Make I sue dis basta** agent
Filed dispute ke
Last denied application

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Drop your student permit timeline first, then someone may be gracious to answer you if you don't want to use the search bar
Imalaeta:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sure. I don't have my visa yet though, but I'm also admitted for may 22 intake.
Temmyturpeh:
I doubt if there's any; but in the absence of none, I think we can create one. I'm also for May, 2022 intake in Conestoga and planning to take-off April, 2022.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Anon123: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
AOROGBEM:

Make I sue dis basta** agent
Filed dispute ke
Last denied application

This is a charge back and if not well treated, you will be banned for 5yrs.

Who made the last payment?

PLEASE ENSURE YOU MAKE THIS SECOND PAYMENT YOURSELF. DO NOT USE THE SAME PERSON THAT PAID THE LAST TIME TO DO IT.

AGAIN, BE PRESENT WHILE THIS REPAYMENT IS MADE AND SEND THE EVIDENCE YOURSELF VIA EMAIL OR WEBFORM OO

While sending, ensure you include an explanation to defend why the previous payment resulted to a charge-back..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Filanodivine(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello everyone, for those that got admitted to Thompson rivers university TRU I wish to inquire how you paid your school fees before getting the Letter of Acceptance for Visa Application. The paymytuition pathway they offered has a very high exchange rate value so I’m asking how others paid theirs. Please it’s urgent, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mk4fna: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello house, Please i need help. i help my brother apply for student permit and i received the letter of procedural fairness today .

"Specifically, I have concerns that the balance certificate and the account statement of UBA Bank
which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent."

Yes the bank statement is for me and i got it from the bank i just went to the bank they said i should notarize and send it back to them..
should i withdrew the funds and put it in another account and send them the account statement or what. i also have some withdrew slips that i withdrew about $50,000 before from the same account

Thank You

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dchamps: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
You need to select USD as currencuy and fill other part of the form. print the payment instructions and use it to apply for FormA at the bank. Form A is the cheapest way to pay
Filanodivine:
Hello everyone, for those that got admitted to Thompson rivers university TRU I wish to inquire how you paid your school fees before getting the Letter of Acceptance for Visa Application. The paymytuition pathway they offered has a very high exchange rate value so I’m asking how others paid theirs. Please it’s urgent, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by GentleBobo: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Please guys, what could be the general reason for "purpose of visit" refusal from the cases you have seen or handled?

@makano @Anon @Frank @Justmellow and every other person who has knowledge of this, please.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
mk4fna:
Hello house, Please i need help. i help my brother apply for student permit and i received the letter of procedural fairness today .

"Specifically, I have concerns that the balance certificate and the account statement of UBA Bank
which you have provided in support of your application are fraudulent."

Yes the bank statement is for me and i got it from the bank i just went to the bank they said i should notarize and send it back to them..
should i withdrew the funds and put it in another account and send them the account statement or what. i also have some withdrew slips that i withdrew about $50,000 before from the same account

Thank You

Go to your bank and this time around request for MBS ( a year ) will be better , instead of the printed one you uploaded in the first app . Then support it with small LOE and explain to IRCC what really happened.

Note : you can upload MBS and printed bank statement to be on a safer side .

Five years ban no be beans

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by deepwater(f): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Hello team
Is anyone experiencing any issues logging to his/her gckey since today ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankrobbn1: 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
tobe1997:
Ist time Applicant, I really cannot contain my joy.
I first started my Canada journey by wanting to go through FSW Express Entry. I was already in the process and trying to boast my points for ITA. But because of the hold on FSW I had to look for an alternative, and I found nairaland and this wonderful thread. Then I started seeing people's testimonies about working with frankrobbn, immediately I told myself I was going to use him to package my application,since it's a situation of throwing all eggs in a basket. I also got amazing friends from this platform (Donald's im waiting for your own ppr lol and Dami tanks for guiding me) that helped me through it all.
Also my mum was my sponsor and I work for her.
indeed this thread is great and very useful.
PS: If you are looking for an agent do not hesitate to contact Frankrobbn (F&Rglobal) to help you package your application,it is tested and trusted.lol
I sent mails to Abuja and Nairobi from Jan 5th,4 daily. Got some generic response but I kept sending,even went as far as ordering notes. I won't be needing it anymore grin

Application submitted: November 1st
Biometrics done and updated: November 5th
Medicals done : November 23rd
Medicals passed: December 1st
Correspondence Letter/PPR: January 18th.

*Sponsor's (Mother) Documents*
1. Business Registration Certificate
2. Particulars of directors of the company.
3. Article of Association and Memorandum
4. Tax clearance certificate (optional)
5. Drivers license
6. Letter of Sponsorship
8. Copy of Sponsor’s landed property documents as home ties to the applicant,
10. Copy of Approval and Survey Plan of Sponsor’s landed property,
11. Sponsor six (6) months bank statement,
12. My Bank statement with ticket ID and password,
14. Business invoices
15. Dad's affidavit for change of name way back in 1992.

*IRCC FORMS*
1. Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E),
2. Family Information form (IMM5645E)
3. Temporary Resident form (IMM5257E)

*Applicants personal documents*
1. Copy of Applicant’s Family Members Birth certificates.
2. College Unconditional Official Letter of Admission,
3. Tuition deposit receipt (from the College)
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate
6. Copy of West African Examinations Council Senior School Certificate,
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Bio data page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Statement of Purpose
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Volunteer letters from Legion of Mary
14. Siblings Birth Certificates
16. IELTS Certificate
17. Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA) Certificate.
18. Employment letter
19. Letter of Introduction from your employer.
20.Study leave approval letter.
21. Six (6) months Statement of Account (Personal Account).
22.Work ID card
23.Resume 
IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE.

Congratulations to you Tobe once again on the successful outcome of your study permit application. We strive to handle each case with great attention and utmost care. I am pleased to know you are happy with the services rendered to you. I appreciate you taking the time to write out this review and wish you all the best in Canada!

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mk4fna: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
KellyKk:

Go to your bank and this time around request for MBS ( a year ) will be better , instead of the printed one you uploaded in the first app . Then support it with small LOE and explain to IRCC what really happened.

Note : you can upload MBS and printed bank statement to be on a safer side .

Five years ban no be beans

Thank you for you reply. Sorry what do you mean MBS and the UBA bank account is in Guinea not Nigeria but they all operate. also do you think the withdew slips will help and getting a new bank statement and notarizing it.

Thank You
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Predator188: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
GentleBobo:
Please guys, what could be the general reason for "purpose of visit" refusal from the cases you have seen or handled?

@makano @Anon @Frank @Justmellow and every other person who has knowledge of this, please.

Thank you.
It was from your sop you failed to convince them that you are going to Canada for study!

Not stating academic goals:

Skills to acquire and benefits

What the program is about ..

Career options after study...

Why study in Canada when the program is available in your home country...

Job prospects after completing the program in your home country

NB:If this program relates with previous study or work experience as reason to pursue the program not available..

"That you are not a genuine student who will leave Canada after study "

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Blurpy: 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
When there's no academic or career progression in your study Application
GentleBobo:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankrobbn1: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
deepwater:
Hello team
Is anyone experiencing any issues logging to his/her gckey since today ?

It's normal, try to log out and close the browser tab. Try it again.

It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Blurpy: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Not possible
Richdee1:
Big Man, I wan ask question

Is it possible to do masters in law and practice after studies when one is done and maybe after some years decide to come back to Nigeria to Practice? Is it possible

Note; One does not have an undergraduate degree in Law but Philosophy

Looking at Nigeria setting about call to bar and others, what is your advice

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
mk4fna:

Thank you for you reply. Sorry what do you mean MBS and the UBA bank account is in Guinea not Nigeria but they all operate. also do you think the withdew slips will help and getting a new bank statement and notarizing it.

Thank You

MBS : my bank statement, bank will send your statements directly to embassy . Why not printing it here in Nigeria since you submitted your app in Nigeria ?

Let other gurus shed more light
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bertv66: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
hayoBams:
just for clarification you mean to say I need both my sponsor's account statement, my own account statement which the money was transferred to, and also the deed of gift?

Since its a gift deed, you dont really need your sponsor's statement. The deed and your statement should be enough.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Aissy: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good morning everyone, hope we all had a wonderful night rest?
I please what’s the duration my bank statement can last? If I print it a week or two weeks from visa submission is that a red flag?
Please also what about lump sum deposit on the day I print out put my bank statement?
Please these are for a friend in urgent need of answers and you people are the ones I trust most to answer it. Than you all and have a productive day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DonAmos123: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
PPR ALERT JANUARY 20 2022
3rd time applicant.

1st application: January 22 2021
Upfront medical: April 2021
Salary account: 6m
Savings account: 11m
Refusal : May 2021 (purpose of visit, travel history, insufficient funds)

2nd application: July 2 2021
Did GIC, paid part of my fees 5000CAD
Still yet was refused Aug 12 2021(insufficient funds)
Salary account: 3m
Savings account: 5m

3rd application: November 15 2021
Literally submitted the same documents from my 2nd application.

Medical request: January 13 2022( My upfront medical from 1st application was still valid so I just resent it)

PPR January 20 2022

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
A week before submission is fine.
You have to explain and prove where the lump sum is from though.
Aissy:

Good morning everyone, hope we all had a wonderful night rest?
I please what’s the duration my bank statement can last? If I print it a week or two weeks from visa submission is that a red flag?
Please also what about lump sum deposit on the day I print out put my bank statement?
Please these are for a friend in urgent need of answers and you people are the ones I trust most to answer it. Than you all and have a productive day

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

Medical request: January 13 2022( My upfront medical from 1st application was still valid so I just resent it)

PPR January 20 2022

Literally one year of visa processing....
na wah oohh
Congratulations joor,..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gift212: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Damn! 3 applications in less than a year. Congratulations!
May canada favour you.
DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

PPR January 20 2022

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EyinjuGod(f): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
DonAmos123:
3rd time applicant.

PPR January 20 2022

Congratulations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) ... (834)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.