Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (852889 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by EPICUnleashed: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good Afternoon everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good day

I applied on the 11th of June and my review of eligibility is still yet to begin.

However, I submitted my LOA, and it has an expiration date of 8th September 2021, which is tomorrow.

My courses will be online for the fall semester, but I would like to know if and how I can mention this to IRCC.

Please advise

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ritzzybaron: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
smiley We are many. I’m even among the category of people that login to their GC account 20 times in a day. We will testify here very soon.

Feyisharah:
Congratulations to those that just got ppr.
The wait is killing, been refreshing my mail and here every min.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fav2deep: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Prayers are working.
Rain of PPR.
Do not give up.
We are next in line for a miracle

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sandra734030:
Please when do they start counting the application. Is it the day I submitted or the day I did the biometrics ?
the day u did biometrics
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Legacyedition:
Application refused based on personal assets and financial status.

Sorry for the delay, be encouraged to order your notes, address VO's concerns as you reapply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
prada1:
PPR dropped this morning....This is the Finger of God...'Cause my application was absolutely nothing and this is no lies. I'll drop my timeline soon to encourage us and to let us know that God can break all protocol for your sake and that what GOD cannot do does not actually exist. This platform is the very best. Trust me.
Thank you all

Congratulations...... It ended in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
Legacyedition:
wow.why naaaa.I was seriously routing for u.share ur timeline, especially ur financial timeline, let the gurus see where u probably made mistakes. I hate when active members like u that help others get rejected. so sorry bro but let's see ur timeline so u can refire

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mirian91(f): 2:24pm On Sep 07, 2021
Okay thanks alot
Lianna2020:
i have told you the moniker to contact, do not fall for a scam!
Send an email to frankrobbn1 since you said you cant read from the beginning of the thread.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Victoryokondu: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Enjay316:
the day u did biometrics

That's not true. The day you click on submit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2021

Enjay is right, it's the day you do your biometrics. The information is even on their website!
Victoryokondu:

That's not true. The day you click on submit

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
it's the day you do your biometrics
Sandra734030:
Please when do they start counting the application. Is it the day I submitted or the day I did the biometrics ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lianna2020:
it's the day you do your biometrics

Okay thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sandra734030:

I think your complete application starts counting when/after your medical result is updated.

But with someone getting approval without medical request or update then only God knows the mystery behind the scenes of applications count down grin grin grin

I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by fejiromich: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2021
So so sorry about this

Legacyedition:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Legacyedition:

So sorry man, it's not the end of the road, please don't relent...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by usor00(m): 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
not all course can be don online
Leyemoshood:

Do you know some people work 9-5 Monday through Friday? Imagine someone staying on the mainland and has to go the island for work? Do you think they can start online?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Legacyedition:

Please reapply ASAP!
We will all testify IJN

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Thank you

demmyg4real:

I think your complete application starts counting when/after your medical result is updated.

But with someone getting approval without medical request or update then only God knows the mystery behind the scenes of applications count down grin grin grin

I stand to be corrected
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by debabaz: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Yeemmy:
My PPR dropping this week✍️�

Please house...

How do i raise a webform to post my new admission letter.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Royalty00: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2021
Silent reader but i have to share that it has finally ended in praise.
PPR just dropped this afternoon.
Didn't get any update since I submitted , eligibility review started today too.

57 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hello all,

So I got a refusal a few hours ago with the below reason:
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status"

I did apply on July 7th, refused today September 7th
I did put in a complete application(Medicals included).

Kindly, someone give me the procedure for ordering my GCMS Notes.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gaduchendu: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
No go play with your health Ooo
Most things that enter this country takes another shape. Is better you take here or there, don't compare "naija weed with canadian weed" don't mix it up. If you are over there you can mix it but to carry one shot from here go mix up with another shot there , hmmmmm.
Na beg I dey beg Oooo.

SweetJJ:
why do you say you can't mix them? I think it's only in Nigeria they say that. My school said a combination of Morderna, Pfizer and Astrazeneca is good

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Victoryokondu: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sandra734030:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Royalty00:

Congratulations �
This is Just God

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by femmmmi94: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hi everyone. I am yet to submit my visa aoplication but i have booked my medicals with qlife. Can i go ahead with this.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Adeoluwa1110: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good Day Everyone,
Oh what a good day to see so many PPR Congratulations to everyone. This message is for anyone who received a mail of denial, it is damn hard to take but do not give up. I was denied a Canadian study permit October of 2019 and after sulking for some weeks I took myself up and started the process of schooling in Australia. I started February 2020 applied for visa December 2020 and I got my visa July 2021. Although I am not yet in Australia I am still overjoyed. What I am trying to say is do some research, there are so many other countries out there and if you still prefer Canada, do your homework and reapply with a better application. Just don’t give up. It shall end in praise.

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Victoryokondu: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
Royalty00:

Please when did you do your biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2021
So sorry to hear this
I hope you reapply soon
It’s well
You will surely come back to testify ijn

FKipepeo:
Hello all,
Silent follower here figured I might share this:

So I got a refusal a few hours ago with the below reason:
"I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status"

I did apply on July 7th, refused today September 7th (I am Kenyan)
I did put in a complete application(Medicals included).

Kindly, someone give me the procedure for ordering my GCMS Notes.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
femmmmi94:
Hi everyone. I am yet to submit my visa aoplication but i have booked my medicals with qlife. Can i go ahead with this.
yes please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sandra734030: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Adeoluwa1110:
Good Day Everyone,
Oh what a good day to see so many PPR Congratulations to everyone. This message is for anyone who received a mail of denial, it is damn hard to take but do not give up. I was denied a Canadian study permit October of 2019 and after sulking for some weeks I took myself up and started the process of schooling in Australia. I started February 2020 applied for visa December 2020 and I got my visa July 2021. Although I am not yet in Australia I am still overjoyed. What I am trying to say is do some research, there are so many other countries out there and if you still prefer Canada, do your homework and reapply with a better application. Just don’t give up. It shall end in praise.

Thank you for the encouragement

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
TennieYF:
Its PPR guys! May 14th Non-NSE.
Eligibility has still not started till now.
Will come back and share my timeline.

God is just too faithful!!!!
He's to faithful to fail me!
Congratulations! We share the exact timeline! I tap from your testimony in Jesus name, Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by amiecandie: 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
TennieYF:
Its PPR guys! May 14th Non-NSE.
Eligibility has still not started till now.
Will come back and share my timeline.

God is just too faithful!!!!
He's to faithful to fail me!

Yes! yes! Congratulations ����

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.