Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now (1842 Views)

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by koyen(m): 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
Source: www.knowefritin.ng

I always hear that some women can be heartless but I never believed it because I was never a victim not until now.

I married my wife about 2 years ago though I didn’t have a great Job, I was earning 70k and I am a graduate but I know better Jobs are coming so I encouraged her to have faith that things will get better.

We got married and have been waiting on God for children, little did I know that my wife knew what she was doing.

She didn’t really have a Job and we lived in a room and parlor self contain which was not too bad so I wonder why she had to do what she did.

Its been 2 years of waiting and waiting for a child and my salary got increased to 85k of recent then I saw the shocker of my life…

I got home that day earlier than expected and when I got to the door and called my wife to come open the door, I peeped through the window and saw her rushing to quickly carry some drugs on the center table away.

I kept quiet but on entering I ordered her to bring out that drug she went to hide, she swore that there was nothing o that it was just a drug for fertility that a friend prescribed for her.

At first I had believed her but my spirit told me that if it was so she wouldn’t rush to carry it and hide it. So, I scattered the whole house to bring it out. I found the drugs, it was then my wife knelt down and started crying. She said she was trying to help us, that we don’t have money now for children and that she suffered too much in life and so won’t want her children too to come and suffer.

I could not close my mouth, infact for the first time, tears dropped from my eyes. I thought I was Impotent not knowing my wife was a devil. She had aborted more than 5 times according to her and from the way I saw it, abortion was not a new thing to her.

We don’t want to make it a public matter yet if she corporates and promise not to try it again, but if in few months time I don’t see pregnancy, she will land in her parents house.

Source: www.knowefritin.ng

Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by DaddyRochie1642: 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2021
She had her reasons but that shouldn't stop me from saying that those reasons were from the pit of Hell.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by Abfinest007(m): 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Ur wife will blame u if she can't by the time the drugs damage her womb .85k is not bad but it depends on ur location
Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by Debest4u: 3:52pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmm madness in rehearsal
Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by HeOrShe: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
The heart of a woman is deep, very deep. One cannot just completely imagine what a woman can possibly do ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by buchi4action(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
Fear who no fear women
Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by Lamanii22(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
85k isn't bad... Even if it's just two kids... Your wife should have some pity....
Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by prophetfire: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Choi!!! I never cheee shomtin shef. This one na ruthless killer? I can't live with such a deadly creature and feel safe.
Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by Caramia2020(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Smile, dis cut is deep o, she doesn't know that d drugs will affect her on d long run n only after den u will be accuse of impotency by saying na watery sperm he get or na kerosene sperm he get o. Depending on ur location 85k can take care of a child plus u two while u look for a way to engage her to be productive.
Re: I Just Discovered That My Wife Had Been Aborting All Our Babies For 2 Years Now by bjprodint1: 4:04am On Aug 26, 2021
And i am sure she joins you to pray and fast for the fruit of d womb.not having kids is not d problem,but the gusts she has to look into ur eyes and pretend to u after carrying d abortions is d problem.may God help u 2 trust her again.

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is The Best In The Whole World ! / I Think My Gf Is A Sociopath / American Boys Asking Girl Out Vs Indian Men Asking Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.