Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! (3172 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Timson527(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
I will be cogent and coherent in this write up.

My name is Timzy and I have been dating my girlfriend for a year and 8months now, I have a major problem I have been facing in my relationship and that is anytime we have sex. Anytime i make love to my girlfriend after a day or 2 I discover I have been infected, more like a yeast infection, it pisses me off all the time and I have always been on drugs both native and co, she doesn’t accept us using a condom and moreover I like it raw, I met her a virgin and I can’t swear on her behalf but I believe I am the only guy she is seeing, I have talked to her about this so many times and each time I complain this to her she cry’s and always apologize and even send me money to go get drugs, I have tried breaking up with her because of this but one way or the other I discover I truly love her, this particular girl have been a saving grace to my life, any time I’m broke she helps me with cash, she brings foodstuffs and cook for me all the time, she’s loyal and her character is � but our only problem is how I get infected by her all the time we make love. She is in her 300L and she is coming from her family house mine while I am in my finals and I stay in a lodge (self con) the last time I complained about this she purchased drugs of 22k to treat herself, she even brought some for me and it worked, after 2weeks we make love again and lo and behold I saw those nonsense on my dick again(yeast) even still this moment I’m treating it. I am really confuse and I don’t know what to do. I think it’s from her family toilet or something. Tomorrow is my birthday and she have already planned a surprised birthday for me with my friends but my frds told me about it. Still pretending I don’t know. She have been angel to me but my life is important. Getting infected all the time each time we have sex. Please what should I do? Help a brother
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by fati2001(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
Timson527:

My name is Timzy and I have been dating my girlfriend for a year and 8months now, I have a major problem I have been facing in my relationship and that is anytime we have sex. Anytime i make love to my girlfriend after a day or 2 I discover I have been infected, more like a yeast infection, it pisses me off all the time and I have always been on drugs both native and co, she doesn’t accept us using a condom and moreover I like it raw, I met her a virgin and I can’t swear on her behalf but I believe I am the only guy she is seeing, I have talked to her about this so many times and each time I complain this to her she cry’s and always apologize and even send me money to go get drugs, I have tried breaking up with her because of this but one way or the other I discover I truly love her, this particular girl have been a saving grace to my life, any time I’m broke she helps me with cash, she brings foodstuffs and cook for me all the time, she’s loyal and her character is � but our only problem is how I get infected by her all the time we make love. She is in her 300L and she is coming from her family house mine while I am in my finals and I stay in a lodge (self con) the last time I complained about this she purchased drugs of 22k to treat herself, she even brought some for me and it worked, after 2weeks we make love again and lo and behold I saw those nonsense on my dick again(yeast) even still this moment I’m treating it. I am really confuse and I don’t know what to do. I think it’s from her family toilet or something. Tomorrow is my birthday and she have already planned a surprised birthday for me with my friends but my frds told me about it. Still pretending I don’t know. She have been angel to me but my life is important. Getting infected all the time each time we have sex. Please what should I do? Help a brother

leave fornication alone

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Freestainworld(m): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Take her to a good hospital and get treated the both of you, it's as simple as that.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by chatinent: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
She'll cry’ and always apologize

E no go better for Eve.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Boykevwe81(m): 4:31pm On Aug 25, 2021
Timson527:

since you don't know what to do, cut it off

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by shampooh: 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2021
Treat her and treat yourself then do a test before endulging again so you guys can have a healthy sex life ,its obvious she has had disease for quite sometime and the best treatment is for you guys to use herbal and no sex till you are done , where in naija are you I could refer some very good herbal drugs for you very affordable after using you will still keep some with you , women get this diseases not necessarily by having sex , even when they pee in infected area, if you love her treat yourselves you can reach me on zero seven zero three eight seven five one four two four thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by chatinent: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
By the way, why must you engage in premarital sex?

Since you decide God was stupid when he warned against it, enjoy your Staphylococcus and its big brother on the way.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by dacblogger: 4:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
To the poster above me...there is nothing like staphylococcus infection
Back to the post, while treating the infection,both of you should abstain from sex cos that's why it's still recurring.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm okay
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by ahnie: 5:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
chatinent:

E no go better for Eve.
Same way wey e nor go better for adam

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by iamtardey: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin grin grin
chatinent:

E no go better for Eve.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by iamtardey: 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
Amen grin
ahnie:

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by iamtardey: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
If I tell you she seeing someone else now , you won't believe, so I'mma just shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by chatinent: 5:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
ahnie:

So the Eden thing na una plan.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by chatinent: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamtardey:
If I tell you she seeing someone else now , you won't believe, so I'mma just shut up lipsrsealed

How do you feel comfortable in this una gender?

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by iamtardey: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
I don't understand undecided
chatinent:

How do you feel comfortable in this una gender?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by yuping(m): 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2021
Stay away from sex till she is cure from it, but no you can't be patient. You want to dey ride.
You are just fooling yourself use condom even when she refuse to agree on using it, Atleast for your protection.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by ImaIma1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Instead of the constant self medication, let her visit a hospital and complain and get treated properly for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by siofra(f): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Don't go to the hospital for proper medication with your girlfriend, be there doing nonsense. Imagine after doing all these things to please you even planning surprise birthday party, this is the flimsy excuse you want to use and breakup with her. Men!!! Tueh!! I spit on all the redpillers in this world. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Johnsown1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
I think you two should visit a good hospital in other to ascertain the cause of the infection and it's reoccurance then treat it. So that you will know your next step instead of drugs upon drugs
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Cerebellum: 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eweeh...Mumu OP

Bcoz of ordinary phekus, you won destroy your destiny

Your eyes go soon cleargrin

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by MufasaLion: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
She's a public property, don't let her manipulate you with her crocodile tears because that's one of their efficient tools especially for weak men like you. You can never privatize her becuase she's public entity. Get strapped always, bro.

Don't forget, GET STRAPPED BEFORE YOU STRAFF

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by billynoni(m): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamtardey:
Are you seeing someone?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Youngpo413: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
Yeah,break up with her...
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by iamtardey: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Was cry
billynoni:
Are you seeing someone?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by bammo: 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bro.. don't brake up with her, it's hard to find such a good woman... I think you should stop having sex or just use condom for God sake.. there are many infection these days, it's totally impossible to find a girl that won't infect u, just thank God it's not aids or harpes.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Ola17: 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Timson527

Breakup with your friends. How can they inform you of the surprise birthday party your loving girlfriend planned for you thereby ruining the thrill and fun?

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by Newboss(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
Drop her ass.
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by billynoni(m): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamtardey:
Was cry
Ooooopppss, sorry... Planning to see to someone?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by iamtardey: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Hmm? NO anyways
billynoni:
Ooooopppss, sorry... Planning to see to someone?
Re: Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! by billynoni(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
iamtardey:
Hmm? NO anyways
Awwwwwwnnnn, I guess the last someone really did a number... How sure are you tho about your NO, on a scale of 1-10?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bulge & Ladies / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.