Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee (49378 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Ifabernard(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Haaa
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by SavageResponse(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2021
Virusvetty:
Demons can use anybody

Na too much availability of food and idleness cause this one cheesy
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by endsarrrs(f): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2021
undecided Lets hear from the other side(chimp)

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by aribisala0(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Pierocash:
Watch how she sues the zoo keepers for preventing her from beastiality.

Strange human beings full oyinbo land

It is same oyinbo land we see full grown men getting married to sex dolls
There are stranger humans in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by DonroxyII: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Slickest:
I think humans are regressing
You are correct ...our dy/dx now tends to "0" .... It implies we are getting to the peak of our civilisation and Law of Gravity about to play faster one on us !!

We think we wise na ... !

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Bigii(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Beautiful Oyinbo woman wet go come marry me outta this zoo country fa. SMH angry
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Jerryherd: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2021
If you see how some Yahoo boys treat their dogs ... Mere dogs ooo, you'll know this woman isn't mad

Spending crazy money on vetinary checkups, dog treats, carrying them about, you might start suspecting if it's their own money rituals

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
RPirez:
Who cares abt dis when Nigeria is on fire... angry
Oya go quench the fire na cheesy
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by alizma: 10:44am On Aug 26, 2021
If you allow that woman in a close door with that animal, she will take advantage of the animal to satisfy her sexual urge, later she will go online to claim feminist. I pity people sleeping with some of those female celebrities that have dogs as pet.

3 Likes

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by November24(f): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2021
Pierocash:

Oga.
This isn't beastiality.

No sex involved
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Angelfrost(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
You are correct ...our dy/dx now tends to "0" .... It implies we are getting to the peak of our civilisation and Law of Gravity about to play faster one on us !!

We think we wise na ... !

I believe we are way past the peak... It's diminishing returns these days!

Just look at the amount of stupidity we read about daily.

2 Likes

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by aycapri(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2021
Oyinbo people and wahala be like 5/6
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2021
These white people self
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Slowamiir and his gangs disappoint me, it's like they are not bombing enough. How can this woman have time for this shit if they have been diligent with their bombings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by DonroxyII: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2021
Enoch07:
The woman should be checked for any mental disorder if none then things are becoming unbecoming. I remember a story on nairaland some time ago about a man doing something with a cow, at this point I join my pastor ( pastor righteousness) in saying the end is near.
The woman doesn't have issues she is just playing and fascinated with the Ape .. it is the Ape that's having problem .....

She is being arrogant to her community due to interaction with the lady and the rest also started discriminating her ...... Now, she doesn't get to see the woman every seconds but sees her community.......

The withdrawal effect as a result of relationship with that woman can give the Ape mental health issues and she can go violent ..

Before that ... That woman needs to be withdrawn and Ape reintegrated via therapy ...

Nonetheless, the woman can still take the zoo to court and argue her case .....she has every right to see that Ape and play with her ....

The zoo and the woman can argue their case before a Judge grin grin .....

1 Like

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by DonroxyII: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2021
Sufferingboy:
White people are very foolish.
Wehdone Sapa, Wise one !
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by DonroxyII: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2021
Angelfrost:

I believe we are way past the peak... It's diminishing returns these days!

Just look at the amount of stupidity we read about daily.
Stupidity has been with human since days ..... That's Natural....

Social media and cyber/Internet just make it widely known and blown ..........

Gorillas dey rape women and farmers in the olden days ....

1 Like

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Okhuadams(m): 10:57am On Aug 26, 2021
IamAsiri:

https://people.com/pets/zoo-bans-belgian-woman-after-affair-with-chimpanzee/
All those women for this kind matter tire me, Dem go love dog, horse, and any kind of animal wey fit blow dem.go dey masturbate up and down because of animal Dem do una
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Naijanascam: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
Hahahaha here goes the old saying..........
Monkey no fine but im mama like am
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by seunayantokun(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2021
"An animal that is too focused on people is less respected by its peers. We want Chita to be a chimpanzee as much as possible," the spokesperson for the facility added.

A lesson for Nigerians, a president that is too focused on Fulanisation co-agents has no respect for other Nigerians just as he is less respected by fellow Northerners.
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Femeto: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
I don't understand
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Sufferingboy(f): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
Wehdone Sapa, Wise one !

Who be this one,afonja leave me alone.

How is Ibadan.
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by wink2015(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2021
Nothing Wey Musa no go see for Sokoto !
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Sparklinglyte(m): 11:02am On Aug 26, 2021
Chai wahala full this life o
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by History555: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2021
Slowamir pls come. This woman needs bombing grin grin
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2021
WTF
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by OlawaleBammie: 11:07am On Aug 26, 2021
This oyinbo

Next news u go hear say she don sue the zoo management grin

Infringement of human plus animal right grin grin
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Flamemignon1(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2021
Pierocash:

When people insult y'all, you would take it to heart. Can the black man please learn to read before commenting? Did you even read the article or did the yellow journalism best you?
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by witworth(m): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2021
Enoch07:
The woman should be checked for any mental disorder if none then things are becoming unbecoming. I remember a story on nairaland some time ago about a man doing something with a cow, at this point I join my pastor ( pastor righteousness) in saying the end is near.
if people no tell Doctor say Dem get headache, doctor no fit know say Dem get, na guess he go just guess and ask Dem if Dem get?
Even if Dem do checkup for the woman, crase person na crase person. Na levels different.
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Skoonheid(f): 11:19am On Aug 26, 2021
By deductive reasoning,this event you mentioned took place in Calabar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Meet My Ladies / A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.