Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee (49357 Views)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) / Chimpanzee Pictured Updating His Instagram Status And Watching Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Okuda(m): 11:30am On Aug 26, 2021
yeye oyibo women. they would fit do this one but make you come as a black man ask then fir sex, them fit call you rapist sef. lol
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by SeriouslySense(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2021
Lol, grin grin grin
RPirez:
Who cares abt dis when Nigeria is on fire... angry
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by SeriouslySense(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okuda:
yeye oyibo women. they would fit do this one but make you come as a black man ask then fir sex, them fit call you rapist sef. lol
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by SeriouslySense(m): 11:40am On Aug 26, 2021
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
aribisala0:
There are stranger humans in Nigeria
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by GeneralPula: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2021
Slickest:
I think humans are regressing

Yes, it’s just evolution..

The earth only rotates

1 Like

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by SeriouslySense(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2021
This is how Nigerian Journalists behave, they arrive at a conclusion, where nothing happened.

alizma:
If you allow that woman in a close door with that animal, she will take advantage of the animal to satisfy her sexual urge, later she will go online to claim feminist. I pity people sleeping with some of those female celebrities that have dogs as pet.
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by SeriouslySense(m): 11:54am On Aug 26, 2021
okay, good luck to them

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by advanceDNA: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2021
Polynek:
Dix 1 na small, I received a shock of my life wen a girl enter a bus with Her small beautiful white dog, carried d dog like Her child grin, I was at d back of d bus jox starring at how She is playing with d little dog, some pple like animals shaa

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Quahl: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
where is the woman picture na!
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by suffering: 12:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stupid choice of words in the title. No wonder people hate the media.
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by AngelicBeing: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
Foreign madness with a touch of loneliness and stupidity..
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by alizma: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
SeriouslySense:
This is how Nigerian Journalists behave, they arrive at a conclusion, where nothing happened.

The same way the zoo keepers concluded and ban the woman
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by babapressy(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
This is so funny
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Pumpumking: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Pumpumking: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Slickest(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
DonroxyII:
You are correct ...our dy/dx now tends to "0" .... It implies we are getting to the peak of our civilisation and Law of Gravity about to play faster one on us !!

We think we wise na ... !
Hmmm...nice analysis

1 Like

Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Polynek(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2021
[quote author=advanceDNA post=105196514][/quote] grin grin why u de look me like dat grin
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Gfskw: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Really
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Amiteye(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
I would say don't believe everything you hear about Belgians especially if it is negative. They are some of the most pleasant people I've ever had the pleasure of living and interacting with. I've also visited (for weeks, months and years at a time) places like Australia, Japan, Korea, Afganistan and Iraq (although I was on a military base, I had some interactions with quite a few locals), the Philippines, Germany, Italy and Spain.

You sound like a damn tool. Gettoutta here.
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by caandi: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oyibo no get problem walahi. Affair with a chimp? Na wa wa
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by chaloskyx: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
THE BEST SOLUTION IS TO LOCK HER UP WITH THE CHIMPANZEE AND USE THEM AS AN EXHIBIT TO TOURISTS THAT VISIT THE ZOO ON THE BOND BETWEEN HUMANS AND CHIMPANZEES
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
hahn:
Women just enjoy being confused.

She thinks she is in an affair but that ape just wants to bang grin
HahhahahhahHha real bad boy grin grin grin
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lols... someone up there said she thinks she's in a love affair with the chimpanzee not knowing nigga just wanna bang.
Hahahha
Re: Belgian Woman Banned From Zoo After 4-year 'affair' With Chimpanzee by Bamzyriches451: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
No be Juju be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Mean Looking Muscular Dog (Photo) / Habibu Muazu Yahaya: Nigerian Man Willed 20% Of His Wealth To His Cat / Dapper Dog That Is Famous For His Impressive Floor-Length Beard (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.