Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,227 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1184786 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
hustla:

LOL

You jus dey pour frustration ontop who dey try help you

What is has said is no different from that which the other person said but I guess, pre-held vex

grin
Lol See this one, so for your mind now you think I don’t have the money? you are the frustrated one, read my comment clearly before mentioning me next time.

How you all just jump into conclusion is quite interesting ! I know you are a puppet to just wise, so I’ll pass dear.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
cutelekush01:
On this Thread, I think some people are afraid to say the truth because they feel some gurus or oldies might not respond to their questions when they need help.
We need to learn how to address people, if we feel we might not be able to reply to people’s questions due to personal reason then we don’t need to comment.

We are here to help one another not to discourage. There are better and matured ways to address issue without making others feel bad. In as much as we want to hit the Nail on the head we need to be cautious. Please kindly help if you can, you never can tell who the next victim is. @ Mimi lyrics I must commend you for dropping those job postings, God bless you,God bless us all.

NB: my write up no mean say make u no answer help
Me when I need your help o me I just yarn how I feel. I am still a learner ooo

Address me squirrely and i have no prob with it.

You can't come here to ask a question and still dictate how you want it answered. Many stopped answering questions here because people like you will get offended because you did not get your preferred answer. Then next is to claim victim or bullying.

There are some people here who will wipe your nose and talk to you like a child so as not to hurt your feeling...count me out.

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 15, 2022
justwise:

You can't come here to ask a question and still dictate how you want it answered. Many stopped answering questions here because people like will get offended because you did not get your preferred answer. Then next is to claim victim or bullying.

There are some people here who will wipe your nose and talk to you like a child so as to hurt your feeling...count me out.

Maybe na wetin I go dey do now.

Before person go feel say I dey bully am. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Better to stay mute then if your response contains nothing but insults smiley

3 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 11:40am On Jan 15, 2022
cutelekush01:

Me too I have join the gang, I guess one guy copied you by using 2 let me be using 3.
grin grin grin

Abeg make una no finish all the teeth na…

grin grin grin grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by cutelekush01: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2022
justwise:

You can't come here to ask a question and still dictate how you want it answered. Many stopped answering questions here because people like will get offended because you did not get your preferred answer. Then next is to claim victim or bullying.

There are some people here who will wipe your nose and talk to you like a child so as to hurt your feeling...count me out.

@justwise, you just jumped in to conclusion. I have said my opinion on what I observed. I didn’t mention names it’s what I observed.
Nobody will ask questions and dictate how he/she wants it to be answered. There are better ways to say the truth, give honest opinion and not act like VO.

You were part of the few than answered my very first question on this thread, I am not taking sides and I am just saying how it should be.

Eg: Can someone recommend how to go about studying in the Uk and Visa process
Ans:you can go to page 1 of this thread to read more
Not: are you sure you’ve read the thread very well? You can use google blah blah blah
I know some people wants to be spoonfed but there are better ways of attending to questions without hurting anyone like I said in my previous post.

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

Lol the Aproko lady? Because I read some gist about her on the student thread cheesy This is a faceless forum, don’t let anyone bully you, don’t even give them that room or chance.

Why should someone bully you?

What gist did you hear about me? I am reading because I have not said anything bad to you. Did I call you names last night? Did I drag you to listen to Justwise?

Imagine someone says they heard gist about you when you have never done the person wrong. Despite I left you since you made up your mind yesterday.

Tomorrow it's people like you that will say Nigerians don't help their fellow Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 11:44am On Jan 15, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

You are just a proud egoistic dude, honestly and it is boldly written all over you! Do you know my financial status? because many people worked their pof you assumed I did same too right ? Because I requested for loan you concluded I used an untouched loan? Please Abeg Abeg Abeg! You can keep your egoistic advice to yourself! Learn to talk to people right and there are better ways to pass a message without feeling like you are more than what you are! People are struggling and going through a lot, and you feel passing a message that way was the best? You think people are not aware of the struggles of leaving for a particular country without money and accommodation ? Check out how other people responded and learn from them.

Not because you requested for a loan, you are looking for someone to accommodate you for. According to you: Even if it is for one month

Then i asked you what happened to the maintenance money you presented to the embassy? That got you worked up because you are uncomfortable with the truth.

If you have the money to finance your foreign education then why are you here looking for free accommodation and loan?

You need to have a stronger backbone and have an honest conversation with yourself.

According to you...you have the school fees worth about 7M naira, that is for the school but the money YOU NEED FOR YOURSELF you don't have it. You come to the UK and punish yourself working flatout, no time to study, attend group meetings for the whole period of the course.

Then course ends, at least 7M gone in 9months, you barely cross the line and holding a shiny certificate that doesn't worth the paper its written on,

PSW will do you very little in terms of finding a graduate job because that visa is a closed-end, not to talk of when you don't have a good result.

If you knew my history here ..that i''m such a bad person why then did you respond to my question?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by cutelekush01: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2022
justwise:

You can't come here to ask a question and still dictate how you want it answered. Many stopped answering questions here because people like you will get offended because you did not get your preferred answer. Then next is to claim victim or bullying.

Well as for this let me just keep mute because “you’’ was omitted.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by cutelekush01: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Chreze:

Abeg make una no finish all the teeth na…

grin grin grin grin

Bros I Dey wait for person wey go use 5 then.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by degelinglacis: 11:49am On Jan 15, 2022
degelinglacis:
Hi guys, I just got a job offer in Uckfield. When I googled I found out it is in East Sussex. Is this place an expensive place to live? This is urgent please
@justwise
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Aprokodaughter:

Why should someone bully you?

What gist did you hear about me? I am reading because I have not said anything bad to you. Did I call you names last night? Did I drag you to listen to Justwise?

Imagine someone says they heard gist about you when you have never done the person wrong. Despite I left you since you made up your mind yesterday.

Tomorrow it's people like you that will say Nigerians don't help their fellow Nigerians.
Yes, really that’s what you have done so far to people here with your comments.
I read and agreed with what they had against you, you don’t help so it’s better you keep your comments to yourself.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2022
cutelekush01:

@justwise, you just jumped in to conclusion. I have said my opinion on what I observed. I didn’t mention names it’s what I observed.
Nobody will ask questions and dictate how he/she wants it to be answered. There are better ways to say the truth, give honest opinion and not act like VO.

You were part of the few than answered my very first question on this thread, I am not taking sides and I am just saying how it should be.

Eg: Can someone recommend how to go about studying in the Uk and Visa process
Ans:you can go to page 1 of this thread to read more
Not: are you sure you’ve read the thread very well? You can use google blah blah blah
I know some people wants to be spoonfed but there are better ways of attending to questions without hurting anyone like I said in my previous post.

Stay back here and start answering questions the way it will not hurt anybody's feeling.

Thousands have benefited from this thread and others in this section but very very few are back to answer questions ''nicely''

They only get offended why i did not tell them what they want to hear

5 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by hustla(m): 11:53am On Jan 15, 2022
cutelekush01:

Me too I have join the gang, I guess one guy copied you by using 2 let me be using 3.
grin grin grin

Plagiarism

Pay $100K fine

angry
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 15, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

Yes, really that’s what you have done so far to people here with your comments.
I read and agreed with what they had against you, you don’t help so it’s better you keep your comments to yourself.

Okay I have heard
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lindakam: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Yes it is but not impossible. You don't have to pay 6months. And you can book from Nigeria if you are comfortable with it. Try Zoopla, open rent, right to move. All the best

HopeLoveLife:

Thank you.

I actually heard it isn’t easy to get an accommodation from Nigeria, how true is this? Do you need to be there first and must you pay 6 months upfront ?

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Logzzy:
Lol, his wife will come for you soon. cry cry

Dude direct your silly joke to someone else..i don't find it funny
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Chreze(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

You are just a proud egoistic dude, honestly and it is boldly written all over you! Do you know my financial status? because many people worked their pof you assumed I did same too right ? Because I requested for loan you concluded I used an untouched loan? Please Abeg Abeg Abeg! You can keep your egoistic advice to yourself! Learn to talk to people right and there are better ways to pass a message without feeling like you are more than what you are! People are struggling and going through a lot, and you feel passing a message that way was the best? You think people are not aware of the struggles of leaving for a particular country without money and accommodation ? Check out how other people responded and learn from them.

This matter never reach like this. No need to de call person name for something this simple. If you ask question, and people give you advice, but you feel like say one person advice no seat well with you, it’s simple, just ignore.

You have to understand that we are all different here, that doesn’t make anyone better. Some people can sugarcoat things to make it understandable. Others don’t believe in sugarcoating anything, they just say it as they think it is. The Justwise in question has said it severely that he doesn’t sugarcoat anything and that he is blunt. I am sure you have read that. Calling someone all this name doesn’t make you any better of what you have accused him of. This thing na small matter of, ignore the advice or not respond to question that you find offensive.

I said this when I first responded that this topic causes so much argument, and here we are. Thing no suppose de reach like this.

This na simple matter, plus I will advice you try to accept people the way they are. Life no hard at all.

Sorry I had to quote you, I just thought you needed to hear this. Life no hard like this.

6 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by cutelekush01: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2022
justwise:

Stay back here and start answering questions the way it will not hurt anybody's feeling.

Thousands have benefited from this thread and others in this section but very very few are back to answer questions ''nicely''

They only get offended why i did not tell them what they want to hear

I hope to learn more from this thread and be able to help others in my own way.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 11:57am On Jan 15, 2022
justwise:

Not because you requested for a loan, you are looking for someone to accommodate you for. According to you: Even if it is for one month

Then i asked you what happened to the maintenance money you presented to the embassy? That got you worked up because you are uncomfortable with the uth.

If you have the money to finance your foreign education then why are you here looking for free accommodation and loan?

You need to have a stronger backbone and have an honest conversation with yourself.

According to you...you have the school fees worth about 7M naira, that is for the school but the money YOU NEED FOR YOURSELF you don't have it. You come to the UK and punish yourself working flatout, no time to study, attend group meetings for the whole period of the course.

Then course ends, at least 7M gone in 9months, you barely cross the line and holding a shiny certificate that doesn't worth the paper its written on,

PSW will do you very little in terms of finding a graduate job because that visa is a closed-end, not to talk of when you don't have a good result.

If you knew my history here ..that i''m such a bad person why then did you respond to my question?
Mr Analyzer, he already feels I won’t have good grades etc You are full of negativities and it disgusts me so much because you feel you know my account balance and I’m just going there to be stranded! Chai

And to your last question, I actually forgot it was you that talked down on one lady here until I saw your annoying way of interviewing me as if you are one kind superior. Enough please!!!

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by cutelekush01: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2022
hustla:

Plagiarism

Pay $100K fine

angry

Na visa I just get I never start to Dey study let alone work. Please bear with me make I Dey use the 3 like that.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chreze:

This matter never reach like this. No need to de call person name for something this simple. If you ask question, and people give you advice, but you feel like say one person advice no seat well with you, it’s simple, just ignore.

You have to understand that we are all different here, that doesn’t make anyone better. Some people can sugarcoat things to make it understandable. Others don’t believe in sugarcoating anything, they just say it as they think it is. The Justwise in question has said it severely that he doesn’t sugarcoat anything and that he is blunt. I am sure you have read that. Calling someone all this name doesn’t make you any better of what you have accused him of. This thing na small matter of, ignore the advice or not respond to question that you find offensive.

I said this when I first responded that this topic causes so much argument, and here we are. Thing no suppose de reach like this.

This na simple matter, plus I will advice you try to accept people the way they are. Life no hard at all.

Sorry I had to quote you, I just thought you needed to hear this. Life no hard like this.
I didn’t call him names, my expression about him isn’t an insult, it’s just an expression of how he reacts. I didn’t call him names, he only irritated me with his questions and his intentions were to mock me.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
cutelekush01:

I hope to learn more from this thread and be able to help others in my own way.

Good, i'm looking forward to that.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chreze:

Abeg leave am o before they call you bully abi supporter club cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lindakam:
Yes it is but not impossible. You don't have to pay 6months. And you can book from Nigeria if you are comfortable with it. Try Zoopla, open rent, right to move. All the best

Thank you, really appreciate.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

I didn’t call him names, my expression about him isn’t an insult, it’s just an expression of how he reacts. I didn’t call him names, he only irritated me with his questions and his intentions were to mock me.

Yes because you know it as much i do that you do not have the money you presented to the embassy. Fact!
...and that money is for your own use, your maintenance in the UK,

So asking if you have the money is not mocking you, its not bullying you or insulting you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by justwise(m): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
HopeLoveLife:

Mr Analyzer, he already feels I won’t have good grades etc You are full of negativities and it disgusts me so much because you feel you know my account balance and I’m just going there to be stranded! Chai

And to your last question, I actually forgot it was you that talked down on one lady here until I saw your annoying way of interviewing me as if you are one kind superior. Enough please!!!

I don't have to guess that.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
justwise:
[/b]

Yes because you know it as much i do that you do not have the money you presented to the embassy. Fact!
...and that money is for your own use, your maintenance in the UK,

So asking if you have the money is not mocking you, its not bullying you or insulting you.

Wawu! I love this!!!

And you know how ?

If you don’t tell me how you know with evidence then get the hell outta my mention!!!

I laugh ooo! You are just so proud with a bad attitude honestly.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by HopeLoveLife: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
justwise:

I don't have to guess that.
Oh yes, you don’t have to after all you saw my bank account right ? grin
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Logzzy: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truth be told dude. You compliment one another WRONG & RIGHT….

justwise:

Dude direct your silly joke to someone else..i don't find it funny

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1007)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.