Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) (1176323 Views)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1007) (Go Down)

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by senny(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
What is your rate please
OmoManU:

yes,
how much did you need?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by 30card(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
OmoManU:

yes,
how much did you need?
Can you do 3k pounds and what’s your rate?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by OmoManU: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
30card:

Can you do 3k pounds and what’s your rate?

I can only do 2k and 748
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by 30card(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Goke7: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Amarathripple0:

Omo na my fear be this. We wey never settle down fully, we take style want make Boris remain so sand no go pour for our garri. I sincerely hope his exit doesn’t affect us new expatriates immigrants. Anyway, make we Dey look.

I just fear for the Brits, I hope they made the right decision with all the brexit wahala still hanging all around. Their emotions here too dey run riot.

For immigrants, we need to be strategic in ensuring we remain legal in the uk. The remaining months of the year will be crucial indeed

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Emmyk(m): 2:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Hi everyone, I need advice on an issue I have.

A few months back, I was a victim of phone contract fraud. Now, my credit profiles have "Cifas (Victim)" on them till 2023.

I've replaced my debit card and will soon be changing home address. Once I have a new home address and update it on the electoral register, will I be to get this Cifas warning out of my credit profiles if I reach out to the network provider? Or there is really nothing I can do till 2023?

I believe the warning on my credit profiles will limit me in some ways; I wasn't able to get a phone contract after the issue. The network provider didn't state the reason, but I feel it's due to the cifas warning I have.

Backstory: No phone was delivered to my home address. Just 4 or 5 simcards and a Mifi.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 5:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Emmyk:
Hi everyone, I need advice on an issue I have.

A few months back, I was a victim of phone contract fraud. Now, my credit profiles have "Cifas (Victim)" on them till 2023.

I've replaced my debit card and will soon be changing home address. Once I have a new home address and update it on the electoral register, will I be to get this Cifas warning out of my credit profiles if I reach out to the network provider? Or there is really nothing I can do till 2023?

I believe the warning on my credit profiles will limit me in some ways; I wasn't able to get a phone contract after the issue. The network provider didn't state the reason, but I feel it's due to the cifas warning I have.

Backstory: No phone was delivered to my home address. Just 4 or 5 simcards and a Mifi.

CIFAS follows you everywhere like MTN .......... wink

The CIFAS record should not have a negative effect on your application, but would just require extra checks by provider.........

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by rigvod: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2022
urgentterrrrrr… pounds for 749 (negotiable) . do email rigvod@yahoo.com if you need
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by wallg123: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2022
semmyk:
Nowadays, cybersecurity is synonymous with hacking (albeit unfortunately so). However, it can't be wished away. So, get on board the route; try the likes of CEH.
Seeing that you're coming from engring, although you didn't specify which field of engring and level, you might to look at security aspects of Process lines; like your CPS cyber physical system which covers SCADA, PLC, even IoT.
I'm sue, others will point out to specific online courses. On security certs; like Sec+, CEH, CISSP, ISACA CSX, ...

Perhaps, you might also want to check out below writing and others earlier in this thread

Noted. thanks
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2022
For your safety online, check this website.......

https://www.getsafeonline.org/checkawebsite/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by bujebudanu1(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2022
OmoManU:

I can only do 2k and 748

Is this still available?
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by jum33: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2022
Family ,
Pls what is the minimum balance to have in ones account for a Canadian visiting visa application .
The person concerned is a nigerian - skilled worker in uk and planning to visit a family friend based in Canada and spending only a week .
And are there any other requirement ,he might still need to fulfill for a successful application .
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2022
jum33:
Family ,
Pls what is the minimum balance to have in ones account for a Canadian visiting visa application .
The person concerned is a nigerian - skilled worker in uk and planning to visit a family friend based in Canada and spending only a week .
And are there any other requirement ,he might still need to fulfill for a successful application .

Minimum balance not required.............

Is the person in full time employment............
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Oggg: 10:35am On Jul 09, 2022
bujebudanu1:
Is this still available?
I have. you can dm
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Emmyk(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

CIFAS follows you everywhere like MTN .......... wink

The CIFAS record should not have a negative effect on your application, but would just require extra checks by provider.........

Noted. Thanks for your response sir. cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Dimejidude(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Good Morning. Please is there any streaming app or website to watch shows here in the UK. Something like National Geographic, Food Neteork and all. This boredom is too much.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by jum33: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Minimum balance not required.............

Is the person in full time employment............
Yes he is a full time .
What do u think he can show as minimum for this question on the application

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2022
jum33:

Yes he is a full time

A positive balance of £500 is enough..........

The invitation letter should state, he is hosted and housed, by the canadian resident.............

Submit applicants bank statements and payslips + credit card statements ...................

Good to go ..........
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2022
jum33:

Yes he is a full time .
What do u think he can show as minimum for this question on the application

Does he have a credit card ..............
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2022
Dimejidude:
Good Morning. Please is there any streaming app or website to watch shows here in the UK. Something like National Geographic, Food Neteork and all. This boredom is too much.

You missed the IPTV news ............. grin

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by jum33: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Does he have a credit card ..............
Not yet ,he just been in uk for like 6 months or so.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by ProfJYK(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Over correct news. Thanks baba Lexus for the plug. I dey enjoy the thing wella

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Dimejidude(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Please plug me to it chief.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by OmoManU: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2022
bujebudanu1:

Is this still available?

Yes private message me please
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
ProfJYK:

Over correct news. Thanks baba Lexus for the plug. I dey enjoy the thing wella

With this high cost of living........ Nah cost saving gear, person suppose engage.............. cheesy
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by mex551(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2022
Be careful who you dey follow change pounds. E get why. I will rather go with popular guys on this platform whose integrity can be confirmed. Lexus430, Omopapa etc are tested and trusted

4 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by kode12: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2022
People living in the south. Does anyone know good butchers? Somewhere you can buy a full goat, ram etc and have it killed and cut up for you?
Anywhere outside of London please.

1 Like

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by wonlasewonimi: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dimejidude:

Try Kapangtv

2 Likes

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Oggg: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2022
mex551:
Be careful who you dey follow change pounds. E get why. I will rather go with popular guys on this platform whose integrity can be confirmed. Lexus430, Omopapa etc are tested and trusted
Thanks. Your advice would have been better without soliciting for anyone. Everyone is not a thief. I have exchanged with several others on this thread and also had ‘unpleasant times with those of integrity’ … (this does not mean I am referring to those mentioned above). so pls speak generally without trying to advocate for anyone. You dnt know them more than NL.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Owoado(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2022
Anyone has BUSD or USDT for sale? Binance doesn't allow me buy with Monzo card, and I fear P2P due to bad experience
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Afmaag123: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
Please apart from Lemonade is there any other app with good rates for pounds exchange?.
Re: Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) by Oggg: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
Afmaag123:
Please apart from Lemonade is there any other app with good rates for pounds exchange?.
what do you need pounds or naira? meanwhile i have pounds

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (1007)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.