Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,823 members, 7,844,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Worst Break Up Excuse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Break Up Excuse (4213 Views)

Worst Break Up Experience / Breakup: What Was Your Ex's Excuse? / Share Your Worst Break Up Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
Megatron77:
Sorry bro
Thanks ma'am
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
The only girl I remember ever did the breaking was like... Okay when i met her She told me clearly she had a serious guy but me I just wanted to knack. It was mutual. I guess she stopped knacking him because she was always on my black D 247/365 i was still a young gun with too much agility then. So after months of steady knacking babe started complaining about her guy. How he was always bad mouthing me calling me names but i couldn't be moved by her manipulations. So las las She talk say the mumu boyfriend is threatening suicide if she doesn't leave me that we should end it lol. I tried to make her call his bluff but she wanted me to go violent on the guy but I just couldn't be used that way so i let her leave. I was still hitting the pussy tho more brutally till we drifted apart due to schooling..

3 Likes

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:

Yu think yu're smart abi.?
Ned is 60+ while Regina na early 20s; that guy(ur ex) fit sit-back relaxed dey wait to wife ur pikin in future..... Karma is a MAN

Karma? What for? I didn't hurt nobody... I left cause relationship was toxic.... Was feeling choked... I don't believe in karma...
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Demigod22: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
that your secondary school girlfriend which village she come from

LoL, that girl is not serious. I was so popular in my town because of my active involvement in entertainment, I ended up studying Theatre Arts in the university.
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Demigod22:

LoL, that girl is not serious. I was so popular in my town because of my active involvement in entertainment, I ended up studying Theatre Arts in the university.
wow nice to hear that

How did u end up with her

1 Like

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2021
Lamanii22:

Jeeeez.... What's abange?
(spirit)
You can just wakeup one money and decide you are not doing again

Something most have led to that
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
(spirit)
You can just wakeup one money and decide you are not doing again

Something most have led to that

Ohh lol... I am not an abange but the queen of the sea.....
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
Lamanii22:

Ohh lol... I am not an abange but the queen of the sea.....
lolz I knew it
For how long have you been the queen of the sea
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 10:12pm On Aug 28, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
lolz I knew it
For how long have you been the queen of the sea

I have long existed before you were born
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by FalseOracle50: 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Father what opportunity have I lost yesterday that is making my today to be bitter and empty, Lord restore them back by your mercy IJN.
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by jollenbaba(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
I am seeing that future with you. you mind if i send a pm
Lamanii22:
I'd rather just stop talking to you.... Although I broke up with one, I just told him I can't do this anymore... I don't sugar coat anything...

The guy really took it to the extreme, was threatening me, maybe cause he was really in love with me or probably saw a future with me... I blocked him eventually, he still went ahead to text me on WhatsApp with another line, I blocked it again...

I think it's best to just stop talking, it hurts less....
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Demigod22: 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
wow nice to hear that

How did u end up with her

She broke up with me even before we graduated from secondary School, but recently we started communicating via Facebook, nothing serious, just as old friends. I have more and great Girls around now.
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 5:51am On Aug 29, 2021
Demigod22:

She broke up with me even before we graduated from secondary School, but recently we started communicating via Facebook, nothing serious, just as old friends. I have more and great Girls around now.
like seriously

How is the relationship so far
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2021
Lamanii22:

I have long existed before you were born
lolz grin I have been existing before the devil was dethrone to earth ..
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 4:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
lolz grin I have been existing before the devil was dethrone to earth ..

grin grin grin
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin
for your mind nah only you be spirit abi I be higher spirit

Where do you reside
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by umuerri1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
My girlfriend told me a guy is toasting her and he’s always calling her, trying to get her gifts but she refuses but she always tells me that her friends are saying she should date him but she told them no that she wants to be with me. When we were together this past weekend he was calling her in my presence and she put her phone on airplane mode. I try not to act insecure but I’m worried and confused if she’s actually telling me the truth cuz he’s constantly calling her phone, she was even chatting with him in my prescence I acted like I didn’t see her.. she keeps telling me that she loves me, I find it hard to believe she hasn’t slept with the guy.. has she cheated?? I want to fucking end it and move on Cuz how do you explain your girlfriend allowing a guy to text her if she has a boyfriend.. why doesn’t she just tell the guy to leave her alone? Asin plain and straight forward?? Why is she still chatting with him on WhatsApp and probably taking his calls when we’re not together.. I hate this type of shit I can’t deal.. what do I do??

1 Like

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
DanielAlhassan:
for your mind nah only you be spirit abi I be higher spirit

Where do you reside

grin grin grin... Jakande estate,isolo, Lagos. You?
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Youngpo413: 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamanii22:
I'd rather just stop talking to you.... Although I broke up with one, I just told him I can't do this anymore... I don't sugar coat anything...

The guy really took it to the extreme, was threatening me, maybe cause he was really in love with me or probably saw a future with me... I blocked him eventually, he still went ahead to text me on WhatsApp with another line, I blocked it again...

some guys sha...he really needs the redpill.

1 Like

Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by bigpicture001: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lamanii22:

Ur mouth dey sharp pra pra pra.... If person wey u love do u wetin u just narrate u go like am...? Wicked creatures everywhere!
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Victoria tell me say she’s not just interested again, what did I do? Nothing I’m not just interested, I still Dey talk am, na God go punish you Victoria
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin... Jakande estate,isolo, Lagos. You?
oshodi

We are very close

My email
danielalhassan6@gmail.com

My WhatsApp number

If you don't mind can we talk
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
bigpicture001:

Ur mouth dey sharp pra pra pra.... If person wey u love do u wetin u just narrate u go like am...? Wicked creatures everywhere!

Nah... You can't be with someone who makes you uncomfortable... you simply move on... If I make you uncomfortable just let go of me, if you didn't tell me directly, I'll eventually get the message... I had been heartbroken before too... I cried and cried but it didn't solve anything... I moved on still... Love is beautiful, it shouldn't be toxic...
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by bigpicture001: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Lamanii22:

Nah... You can't be with someone who makes you uncomfortable... you simply move on... If I make you uncomfortable just let go of me, if you didn't tell me directly, I'll eventually get the message... I had been heartbroken before too... I cried and cried but it didn't solve anything... I moved on still... Love is beautiful, it shouldn't be toxic...

Remember to speak this English when ur much older and genuine approaches dry up... Don't go and be disturbing Oyedepo... That is exactly how those stranded ladies gave multiple excuses till they met 35.... No one is perfect. If a guy ticks 65% of ur boxes, giv in and marry... There is no prince anywhy coming from England!

Be guarded!
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by Lamanii22(f): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
bigpicture001:

Remember to speak this English when ur much older and genuine approaches dry up... Don't go and be disturbing Oyedepo... That is exactly how those stranded ladies gave multiple excuses till they met 35.... No one is perfect. If a guy ticks 65% of ur boxes, giv in and marry... There is no prince anywhy coming from England!

Be guarded!

I'm married now.... Thank you.
Re: Worst Break Up Excuse by DanielAlhassan(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abfinest007:
Countless excuses
give us two out of million excuses you have heard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Like To Be Appreciated? / I Stole My Best Friend's Boyfriend / His Dick Keeps Shrinking - What Can He Do To Regain His Dick Size Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.