Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) (41022 Views)

Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) / Stanley Okoro Was Poisoned At A Movie Location – Cousin / Nollywood Actor, Stanley Okoro Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Numerouno94(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by MufasaLion: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Destiny Etiko with her killer curve. My preek must enter her toto for this life.

Why her?
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by GOFRONT(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Chaiii.

Misplaced priority all the time.....Nobody is even in a sober mood in all of those pics...

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Folabifreeman(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Vv
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Redpillar:
Never to be caught unfresh. Even at the burial ceremony of a very young man, they still want to slay. Spits
imagine! Brainless slain
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by McOluOmo: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na wah

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by JaskanFactor: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
the story of middle and upper class west Africans, a bunch of fake people, dangerously fake people.
Never trust anybody who can smile and pose for picture, i still cant do it, take my picture if you like, but it feels very unnatural to pose for picture , never mind at a FUNERAL .

Fear Niger culture , this is why i surround myself with more cats and birds than people this days. The animals offer true friendship unlike fake people that go to pose in grave yard.

Where i live abroad, i now avoid west Africans for this type of reasons , fake, people, sell-outs, materialistic beasts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
These one dey senseless, una come burial to slay, especially the fair idiot that is holding a woman by the waist..ndi nzuzu sad
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
pappilo:
Damn niggar.... issorit.

Abeg who be this gyal? For research and census purposes....
soapu ooooo!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2021
majamajic:
Na only 3 girls u see snap ?

The guy on hat , be like he come fashion parade

Some girls still carry their 'market' come the burial
Please I don't want to laugh. this is a solemn thread.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Christistruth00: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
majamajic:

Their actions are “Suspicious”
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by cbrezy(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2021
pappilo:
Damn niggar.... issorit.

Her name is Destiny Etiko see her Instagram page below.

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by seyz91(m): 6:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
cheesy

Before nko

Wetin you expect?

Naija vagina people dey always look for avenue to advertise themselves ni na
We all know that already
majamajic:

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by wizdooarchy3(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
na women sponsord the burial?

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Destiny Etiko with her killer curve. My preek must enter her toto for this life.
Why kill yourself for a lady that generates Bodyodour during coitus.
It's not necessary.
She's not neat as purported.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by prophetfire: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
majamajic:

I dey teee you. They follow deadi body come sell their market.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
All the unnecessary showoffs, not necessary in someone's burial, should at least respect the dead.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Bamzyriches451: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Op where is the funeral pictures?? All I'm seeing is bitches and their regular customers
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by RichAbujaGuy: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
pappilo:
Damn niggar.... issorit.

I'm not sure but it looks like Omosexy and Nollywood mate Ramsey Noah.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by wallarwallar(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Idiotic set of people using someone burial to slay and snap pictures. Does not look like they are mourning at all but using d opportunity to show off dere Stupidity
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by dionma: 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Na pictures this ones go there go take. Mtschew
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Ruthymoon(f): 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Them dey bury somebody , but these girls still dey slap in black and black, undecided and dat Regina be like who just newly sign 9 months deal with her husband : cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by lagusboyyy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
GOFRONT:
Chaiii.

Misplaced priority all the time.....Nobody is even in a sober mood in all of those pics...
Minus Regina Daniels. .
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Monday60655(m): 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
RIP.
Wow! I just sight my course mate as well as my assistant course rep, Ekene Umenwa aka Angel Palazo. Bae you're too beautiful.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Realmi: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Why kill yourself for a lady that generates Bodyodour during coitus.
It's not necessary.
She's not neat as purported.
guy did u go there
How u take know
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Realmi: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ruthymoon:
Them dey bury somebody , but these girls still dey slap in black and black, undecided and dat Regina be like who just newly sign 9 months deal with her husband : cheesy cheesy
where u see regina, if u are talking about the lady in the first picture, she is not regina Daniel
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by Dpaulie(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
ph0t0shoot or burial
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by candidbabe(f): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Did they come for fashion parade or burial?

Nollywood actresses will always find opportunity to market their products in every circumstances

Just look at destiny Etiko mourning the bro on Instagram after the photoshoot

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by eddykaka(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

grin grin grin who you
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by buchilino(m): 5:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Redpillar:
Never to be caught unfresh. Even at the burial ceremony of a very young man, they still want to slay. Spits

WAIT, THEY CAME FOR A BURIAL.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by emakind(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Abi Regina Daniel

Kuku tel us u wan show us Regina Daniel photos.

But why a dey confuse this man appellation with RABBIT O RABBIT

Were u for see regina daniel
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Stanley Okoro (rabbi O Rabbi) by bizzibodi(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
To examine that last gal savanna dey hungry me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Caroline Danjuma, Her Husband & Kids Attend Event Amid Divorce Rumor (Pic) / Tiwa Savage & Korede Bello Share New Lovely Selfie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.