Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Wonder Why: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wonder Why: (1308 Views)

I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs / I Wonder Why Some Guys Will Get Erecktion While Dancing With A Girl In A Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why: by sammy6(m): 6:08am On Jul 20, 2007
I wonder why girls like guys who form for them.for instance if you are toasting a girl and you call her 2-4 times a day,chances are that she would stop picking your calls after a while but if you stop calling her,she'll be the one doing the calling.Another thing i observed is that girls prefare bad boys to decent boys.The truth shall set you free they say but girls enjoy been lied to even if they know.Could anyone explain to me why the contrast.
Re: I Wonder Why: by Macgreat(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2007
Guy! As i dey read na so i dey wonder,Na pure truth u yan so them go come get mouth talk say love no perfect.abeg shæ girl na péson?
Re: I Wonder Why: by osereka(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2007
love loves truth which women hate!
Re: I Wonder Why: by Everbright(f): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2007
Most decent guys are not strong willed,they get pushed around easily.
But bad guys know their ways around and can escape trouble at a slightest chance.
Again, most decent guys are so boring to be with,they keep doing thesame thing all the time.
But bad guys have a way of spicing up things and making the relationship more interesting.

Babes I didn't mean you should start dating baaaad guys sha oo grin
Re: I Wonder Why: by osereka(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2007
most babes need their ass to be kicked, bad guys will do it but good guys will not abi? angry
Re: I Wonder Why: by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2007
Please stop generalising. If you had experiences with some people try not to make it a general occurance.
Re: I Wonder Why: by hotangel2(f): 10:15am On Jul 20, 2007
I Think it's so cliched to say girls like bad boys.

I mean NOT ALL GIRLS LIKE BAD BOYS!!! You don't have to be a bad boy to be 'fun and unpredictable'. There are descent guys around who are well, descent, and fun, unpredictable and whatever the hell else you can think of.

Ladies who know what they NEED, actually don't want liars in their lives. They don't prefer "Liars/cheaters/abusive partners" to "descent Men". Get it right hunnie, and Get it straight!

Most girls that are dating 'formers and bad guys', don't actually see their guys as 'bad guys'. They just see that they have "very interesting boyfriends". (and before I forget, some ladies claim to be blinded by love, but i believe it's stupidity when something is right in front of you and YOU can't see it)!

It's their friends that'll see the guy for what he is, because they are not head over heels in deep like or love with the dude.
It's also other guys who know that the guy is a 'bad guy', that'll see the girl and be like "She likes bad boys", while in all truth and honesty, the guy could be a 'bad guy'. But as long as he treats his Girl right, she doesn't see him as a 'bad guy'.

Now if a lady dates a man who treats her badly and she chose to stay with him, that's her own cup of tea. But I'll strongly advice that, she gets out of that relationship.

Ladies, who end up getting the 'bad guys' should check themselves before also claiming that all guys are turning gangsta/bad.
Re: I Wonder Why: by olanajim(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2007
Your observations are correct. Thanks for opening that topic. That is why I used to say when a ladies are jilted or maltreated the causes is more frequently because of the rules they made. Rules which make them willing fall in love with a guy that is lying openly to them and they stupidly call it 'humour' ; rules that made them commit to a bad guy while snubing good guys. Women don't make sense. Most of them, not all of them. That is why I had my set of rules too. I know when a lady is a marriage material or a football. For the later, I don't have much to do since I am not a striker. I am a goal keeper. My job is to keep them off my post and throw them out of my life while watching over my back yard. For a stupid player who want to score an own goal.

Sammy, much of the troubles in dating were result of women irrationalites and stupid rule. Funny enough, they thought they are in control. Ever had of football being in control of players, though important. It is the players that made the game interesting not the ball. The quality of the ball can decide the out sometimes.
Re: I Wonder Why: by olanajim(m): 10:35am On Jul 20, 2007
Ayisha? You correct. Interestingly I have met a lot of wonder guys and gal who know how to enjoy the game without ending in the wrong hands. But thex are few and in most cases they can easily be recruited to join their colleages on the wrong side.

The habit is strangely contagious. The only cure seems to be painful heartbreak. There after, the smart ones learn to be sensible. The other cure is isolation. When a lady reaches 40 and single still searching, he would use her head before she expired. The third recommendation is to go spiritual. Muslims, check your quran and obey the rules of dating; christains, check your bible and do likewise; and traditionalist should stay glue to their traditions.
Re: I Wonder Why: by sammy6(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2007
Ladies y'all know the truth about urselves so admit it
Re: I Wonder Why: by CrazyMan(m): 2:04am On Jul 21, 2007
$ammy:

Another thing i observed is that girls prefare bad boys to decent boys.
Pure truth.
If you are so gently and barely talk, you might not be able to secure a girl for a long term relationship because according to her, you aren't her type.
Re: I Wonder Why: by olanajim(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2007
And when she meet her "type" and got badly bruised with brokenheart, she starts blaming it on whole of men community including the innocent she had rejected. Women don't make sense at all. They actually made men cheats.

Machiavelli rightly exonorated the "bad" men in his immortal words. I quote, "A MAN WHO WANT TO BE GOOD ALL THE TIME IS BOUND TO COME TO GRIEF AMONG D GR8 NUMBER WHO R BAD, A PRINCE WHO WANTS TO MAINTAIN HIS AUTORITY MUST LEARN HOW NOT TO B GUD, AND USE THAT KNOWLEDGE , OR REFRAIN FROM USING IT, AS NECESSITY REQUIRES"

In short, most girls actually invite what they got. Men are just responding to their demand.
Re: I Wonder Why: by olanajim(m): 9:43am On Jul 21, 2007
And when she meet her "type" and got badly bruised with brokenheart, she starts blaming it on whole of men community including the innocent she had rejected. Women don't make sense at all. They actually made men cheats.

Machiavelli rightly exonorated the "bad" men in his immortal words. I quote, "A MAN WHO WANT TO BE GOOD ALL THE TIME IS BOUND TO COME TO GRIEF AMONG D GR8 NUMBER WHO R BAD, A PRINCE WHO WANTS TO MAINTAIN HIS AUTORITY MUST LEARN HOW NOT TO B GUD, AND USE THAT KNOWLEDGE , OR REFRAIN FROM USING IT, AS NECESSITY REQUIRES"

In short, most girls actually invite what they got. Men are just responding to their demand.
Re: I Wonder Why: by tpia6: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2011
Re: I Wonder Why: by Mygoldie(f): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
ffs this topic is OLD. shocked
Re: I Wonder Why: by Dsense(m): 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2011
[size=30pt]Who's waking all these dead threads upppp shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Re: I Wonder Why: by 190: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2011
grin grin grin grin

who else,
Re: I Wonder Why: by Dsense(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2011
You? angry grin grin grin
NNot me ooo grin
Re: I Wonder Why: by 190: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense only you can talk,

whats 4yrs old topics doing in our midst,
Re: I Wonder Why: by Dsense(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
^^^You can talk on my behave grin grin

(1) (Reply)

It's Not Easy To Be A Man! / Distance Relationship Wahala: / :::the Sweetest And Most Touching Break-up Lines I've Ever Read:::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.