Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (72102 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by hatedisplace: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
allwell51:
Too Bad!!! “Fear Women” - Nigerian Man cries out in Pains after taking a DNA Test and finding out that His only Daughter was not His Child, His LOML tricked him into taking care of another mans child for over 4years!!!

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NxktTDz988

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTCho_btx29/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by RichAbujaGuy: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
The creator of this gif pls take a bow.
No disrespect to all the good chaste and honest women who don't harbour deceit in dem minds and hearts!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Regex: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Arewalegend:
After satan fear snake language translator

Python IDE?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Awise09:
This DNA test will begin to caution women now from batting bastard lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if hiv did not stop you people from donating pryck up and down , why should DNA test stop women ? .in Nigerian law any child born under you roof while ur married is your child - you will pay child support until that child is 18 . Just pray you don't meet a wahala woman who will give you another man's child and still use the courts to force you to pay child support.

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Nonexisting1: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
Arewalegend:
Satan dare not walk where daughters of Jezebel walk. No be satan dey give ritualists money after dem worship am. Simps who worship daughters of Jezebel, what do they get if not heartbreaks and DNA scams. Satan has good heart compared to vaginarians.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MufasaLion: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
DONORJIR:
U Mean the HOLES

It's really a sad thing seeing men go through such an emotional phase. After 7 years of their union/marriage/courting or whatever, she had to pay him with an ILLEGITIMATE CHILD.

I spit on her hoely soul.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by skywalker240(m): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
dynicks:
Shift make I cry for the guy!!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by GhostWisperer: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
daddytime:
Thank God say all my shidren carry my signature forehead luckily for me. DNA na just extra to fulfil all righteousness.

This guy think say God dey craze to give we humans some special and outstanding physical features.

These special features aren't for decorative purposes but to serve as our autographs/trademarks.

God and nature bless you with this kind kpomo lip. Woman come tell you say him born pikin for you. As a sharp man, your first assignment na to begin investigate whether the pikin upper/lower lip carry your signature.

Some might think this funny or senseless, but it's a simple fact.

Snake must give birth to long thing.
e just dey vex me say na only 35 likes you done get.

You suppose dey 5k by now.

You make brain.

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by millionboi(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If reverse was the case, you would expect her to forgive him. If you think women have fish brains, then you as a man, you have the same.
must u gender war over everything.

Is very bad to present another man child to ur man

10 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Yemi4luv: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
MufasaLion:

Don't fret, just go and do the test. Don't father anybody's kids. Never do that except with a genuine reason.

The reason why I'm doubting it's because those kids we didn't look alike and I have dated another lady that she didn't have pregnant for me I'm so worried right now

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
mrsteel:

Shut up!
I thought you people always love hearing the other side of the story ?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by iamtardey: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
As in 0% ... imagine
kmcutez:
Haba! 0%. Them just wan take all the man joy.Them no even give am small hope, like maybe 10%.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MufasaLion: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
obembet:

No one is perfect.

And pls don't blame the woman, let hear the other side of the story

Indeed, you just showcased what you are also. Birds of a feather.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by sylve11: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Arewalegend:

grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
CaveAdullam:
They fvck different d!cks and run back to the main guy to cap it all, so that any chance of pregnancy can be laid upon the main guy who's willing to cater for a child. The reason is to stabilize a vacillating conscience and escape the accusation of infidelity.

Paternity test will one day become as easy SIM registration so that men can truly decipher the true nature of their lovely, loyal, wedded wives. Perhaps, it may help in revamping the fallen nature in womanly character and behavior. But, this women got many cards inside their sleeves.

Men, be smart! Not all that glitters are gold. Human character is not a component of Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. However, before you commit, judge her pasts and vet her from head to toe. Better to die a happy lonely man than a wretched, unhappy husband.

Thanks.

God bless.
loooool you ppl are hypocrites sha ! The gender of " men are naturally polygamous " is crying blood because they are discovering that women too can be naturally polygamous !

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yemi4luv:

The reason why I'm doubting it's because those kids we didn't look alike and I have dated another lady that she didn't have pregnant for me I'm so worried right now

I understand your angle, but however, you should go do the test to satisfy your curiosity.

There might not be physical semblance between you and the kids and you want use tgat alone to judge, but the DNA test will confirm wether they are yours or not.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
BetExpert:
90% of Nigerian husbands are not the real father of their children but the mumu idiots don't even know it and will be saying I trust my wife. Trust kee you there. Una wives dey fúck all over town carry belle come give you, Mr Simp go say thanks you I have another baby. Fools! If you think I'm exaggerating, do DNA test on your children. 4 out of 5 no go be your own. Nigerian girls are useless, all of them - Mosdiii, 2021
no be you people teach us ?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by seproperties(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Too bad of that woman. She must have been living in torments. Well, at least now she’s free from self torment.

On the contrary,
It’s not DNA that determines who’s your child and who’s not. It’s fatherhood based on acknowledgment.
What is this one saying ... Paternity Fraudsters Sympathisers... Acknowledging Fraud .

10 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by VULCAN(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
And the men who have kids outside tell their wives that the kids are the wives own!

They also collect money from the wives to cater for the kids!

The wives also spend years investing care and effort into those kids outside!

If you have enough grey matter to think about these three statements then you should realise that what you wrote previously is an embarrassment on those who think you are intelligent.

TWLifestyle:
Lol , u people really need to man up . How many men have kids outside wedlock that the wife didn't know about . You people will now be crying blood when women do what you do with impunity . People who don't see anything wrong when men cheat should not cry foul when women cheat and the results show up .

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by iamtardey: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Mama isn't no more, cry
At least she for fih tell who my papa is tho .
The one I know na flop tongue

Calibrator:
89% of first child in Nigerian marriages from 1999 to present are products of paternity fraud.

Argue with your mother if you happen to be a first child. I no get strength.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by tosaino95(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
advanceDNA:
Women, what’s the deal with making a man raise a child that’s not his own without him being aware....it’s fvcking sick and annoyingly twisted...

Shey una dey mad niiiiiii??
This your rant is useless is better you yourself no loose guard i say my 2 cents

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
cescky:

Wow..
What sort of question is this?..

Later you'll blame people for saying women have fish brains
so it's the fish brain that men have that makes them give women this advice when men cheat ?

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by WetSmoke: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Better go and get a second confirmation and test the woman also.
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Newboss(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
BKayy:
Simp.
You got what you deserved.
For those that care to listen; Marriage is not dating. Never enter marriage with your heart but mind.
Marriage is a business transaction. Be sure that what you ordered was exactly what was delivered

Nobody should blame the Woman please.
Lets be guided

He's a simp?

So you should enter dating relationship with your heart because dating is not marriage?

Don't use your heart to relate with any female whom you're not related to. Simple. Marriage, dating, courtship... They're technically the same thing. You can breakup anytime you get tired

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by daddytime(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lightorder:
lol! Oga it has been proven that a person who stays close to a pregnant woman or whom she sees often determines the appearance of the unborn child. Do not celebrate yet

grin grin

You be idiot aswearogod. But you still get sense pass the lifeless one.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by bigcee(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
obembet:

No one is perfect.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by iamtardey: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nothing to here
obembet:

No one is perfect.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Momoh7(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
E no go better for that woman
Court suppose put special payment plan for man way train pikin way no be e own i swear

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by cescky(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If reverse was the case, you would expect her to forgive him. If you think women have fish brains, then you as a man, you have the same.

My apologies ma'am, wasn't a direct insult at you... Just said "when men say"

Lol, she would because their lots of women waiting and praying for this.. There's probably 1 man to 7 women on earth.. Weather we like it or not its a mans world.. Best a woman can do is leave a chaste/Godly life, pre marriage in marriage.. Suiters will always be available for her

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Blackdisciple(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Arewalegend:

Snake translator like the woman

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Undetected Sickle Celler / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.