Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (72210 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by BRATISLAVA: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It's really a sad situation, poor little girl. If only the man could forgive, especially if his wife is truly repented and has apologised.

Yeah, God hates divorce. It's his responsibility to hold his family together at this time, that's what a worthy man would do. Not running to social media to post the girls face as revenge.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2021
Spider20:
Nigerian ladies will always be useless.........
Date them at your own peril
Nigerian men are waaaaaay more useless. We date you at our peril.

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
obembet:

No one is perfect.

And pls don't blame the woman, let hear the other side of the story

You this boy, when will you stop being a simp? someone cheated and had a baby for another man and you are saying this? be reasonable for once, jeez!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
addictiv:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to verify the origins of one's supposed offspring. Only a little minded person or guilty party will look at wanting a DNA test as casting aspersions on the integrity of the mother of the child. If organisations and embassies can request for these test results and we provide them willingly how much more the very man to which these kids are supposed to propagate his genes and possibly inherit his wealth
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool - funny how you people get all in ur emotions when you discover women too can be naturally polygamous . So funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by sylve11: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
Botking:
When you married a woman that contributed nothing to your rise, that's what you get

Valid. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by dominique(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
8% possiblity of paternity? For a person you're of the same race with? Doesn't make sense one bit. Most false paternity DNA results I've seen are around 70% thereabouts because they have some similarities to an extent. But with a 8% possibility, that means the father is African and the child is Caucasian or Asian. There's something shady about that result, he and the mother should seek an different opinion. Not disputing that the child is is or not though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Susily(m): 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
if hiv did not stop you people from donating pryck up and down , why should DNA test stop women ? .in Nigerian law any child born under you roof while ur married is your child - you will pay child support until that child is 18 . Just pray you don't meet a wahala woman who will give you another man's child and still use the courts to force you to pay child support.

Under which Nigerian law is that?? There's no place under Nigerian law that is applicable

Get your facts right so you won't become a victim of indiscretion

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
GboyegaD:

I am trying to understand your analogy as it is inappropriate in this case.
what is hard there ? Women have illegitimate babies inside the house , men have their own outside the house - both are illegitimate - biology is different - if men carried babies - im sure 95% of all children will be illegitimate - you know men are hoes naturally ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TWLifestyle: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
Susily:

Under which Nigerian law is that?? There's no place under Nigerian law that is applicable

Get your facts right so you won't become a victim of indiscretion
lol . Better go and read up on it .

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by addictiv(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool - funny how you people get all in ur emotions when you discover women too can be naturally polygamous . So funny
There is nothing wrong with a woman wanting to be polygamous and father kids by different men, however why commit paternity fraud? Why lie to a man about the origins of a child that is not his and make him commit emotionally, financially, spiritually etc to the upbringing of the child? Why not just tell a man, look this pregnancy is not yours and allow him to decide on supporting you in raising the child on his own free will?

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by sylve11: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
BetExpert:
supporting that ugly monkey typing future is female grin

You don see her before? cool
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Strawberryg(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Too bad of that woman. She must have been living in torments. Well, at least now she’s free from self torment.

On the contrary,
It’s not DNA that determines who’s your child and who’s not. It’s fatherhood based on acknowledgment.

You are obviously a serial cheat and very sick in the head. Your likes are the ones disgracing womanhood.

5 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by cescky(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
oga , it's not 7 womwn to one man - there are actually more men worldwide than women . Please read up on things before you give false information.

A 7 year old can put anything on the internet..

Dont blindly follow what you see online..

Think.., look around you.. And calculate, look at America and estimate, even if you haven't been there watch documentaries and do estimates etc.., start with china, do your reaserch

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Susily(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol . Better go and read up on it .

Such law is non-existent here in Nigeria, unless you're talking about the Western countries where this law maybe applicable

Here in Nigeria, you're on your own once your hubby finds out the child isn't his
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by sylve11: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
It's really a sad situation, poor little girl. If only the man could forgive, especially if his wife is truly repented and has apologised.

Can you forgive in such circumstances? cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MisterGrace: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
kmcutez:
Haba! 0%. Them just wan take all the man joy.Them no even give am small hope, like maybe 10%.

So they should give him fraudulent result?

I wonder why you didn't condemn the lady.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
grin grin

More tears for fools that trust women..

They are all cheats.. AWALT

Modified; I have gone to the guy Facebook page.. Omo the story is 100% true.. dude has been ranting.. even the OLOSHO said that the truth would come out and bla bla bla..

No wonder this useless gender always get angry when men mention DNA test.. you will be hearing words like.. you don't trust me.. let us end it.. just to blackmail a man Emotionally to drop the idea..
Hoes..
Dem don do this one strong tin

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Susily(m): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

The wife should return the child back to her biological father. It's a straight forward stuff, no need getting emotional about it

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
If he is truly repentant, maybe, just maybe.
sylve11:

Can you forgive in such circumstances? cool
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Tobianojoel(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
GRACEGLORY:
Too bad of that woman. She must have been living in torments. Well, at least now she’s free from self torment.

On the contrary,
It’s not DNA that determines who’s your child and who’s not. It’s fatherhood based on acknowledgment.
Something is wrong with your brain. This is a clear case fraud, deceit. For you ladies supporting this, I wish a midwife will tell you that the child that you have known all your life and care for is not yours but was swapped, let's see how you will take it.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by TheWolfen(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol what exactly are u waiting to hear from the other side again lol abi u no see the test result?
We know no is perfect and should that be the reason she deceive the man to train a bastard? Does the innocent child not have a real/biological father? Why did the mother denied that person of his right to the child?

Lol paternity fraud is bad and ought to be condemned
Dont justify her stupid action
If a woman don't want shame then simply not bring in a bastard child..

obembet:

No one is perfect.

And pls don't blame the woman, let hear the other side of the story

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Susily(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Are you saying it isn't traumatic for a woman when a man has children outside his marriage, while married?

This is caused by a husband who isn't submissive and loving, understanding, to his wife. There must be something he's doing in their home that she's told him about but he won't change, and you know that all women value is peace in marriage. He must've used his bad temper or nagging to push her into the arms of another man who gives her true peace. Most men are something else.

Solution:

They actually need to pray and reconcile in the presence of the priest who married them or their families. They should invite the real father to have a part to play in the girls life. If the husband doesn't agree, she must find a way to get rid of him, because a contentious husband is worse than poison. Or the elders should find a way to give the real father the daughter and be paying him support.

He should get used to the reality. Women are polyandrous by nature. If he cannot accept it, he should be ready to lose his wife to the arms of a more loving man probably with a much juicier D**k.

Yeah you're right, the best thing for them to do is get divorced and let the woman return the child to her biological father

The man is lucky he discovered early, he's not at loss. He can still HOPEFULLY get a better woman in the future who will give him his own kids
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Susily(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Yeah, God hates divorce. It's his responsibility to hold his family together at this time, that's what a worthy man would do. Not running to social media to post the girls face as revenge.

You're wrong, infidelity (both in the man's part or woman's part) is a ground for divorce even in the Bible

It's his responsibility to dissolve the marriage let everyone go their separate ways, that's what a Worthy man would do

Anyway he's wrong by posting the girl's face, she's innocent of all these
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Champneys: 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Obinrin buru!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Ishilove: 8:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
fear women.

Niggalations chapter 6v4.

You're following them to say 'fear women' and advertising your services at the same time. So women are not among your potential clientele? Instead of you to face your business and leave gender matters alone, you dey use mouth spoil your market.

You need to learn business ethics.

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
TWLifestyle:
Lol , u people really need to man up . How many men have kids outside wedlock that the wife didn't know about . You people will now be crying blood when women do what you do with impunity . People who don't see anything wrong when men cheat should not cry foul when women cheat and the results show up .
Truth

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by FamTomx2(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2021

FORWARDEVERLY:
grin grin

Modified; I have gone to the guy Facebook page.. Omo the story is 100% true.. dude has been ranting.. even the OLOSHO said that the truth would come out and bla bla bla..

No wonder this useless gender always get angry when men mention DNA test.. you will be hearing words like.. you don't trust me.. let us end it.. just to blackmail a man Emotionally to drop the idea..
Hoes..

Na so one came last two months to tell me about her pregnancy, as an experience niggur I told her to put to bed,

Then after that we will head to DNA test for prove, bro up till now she no call me again not to talk of picking her calls..

Now I dey send threatening sms to her oh, not to abort the baby.

She wan run me street shoor!

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
grin grin

Hoes..

Look at this bastard, i think u must be mother less to call all women fools. It shows that u crawled out from a dysfunctional family. And your miserable mom will be thinking she has a child not knowing that she is childless. Fools like u die on top of women so i get it. Did a woman break ur heart? No wonder u dont have reservations for them. Useless Nincompoop of a son. So u did not come out from a vagina ba?

Making noise like men dont subject women to such. What did p square do? Shebi u said Anita cant do nothing. But now u are grunting like a pig that u are. Aberration of a human being

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
GRACEGLORY:

On the contrary,
Why please, I have Been hearing this alot of time, but can you change biology
Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by FamTomx2(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin

You are so much Pained why?

From that comment that is not meant for you..

Just thinking loud

MummyD2020:

Look at this bastard, i think u must be mother less to call all women fools. It shows that u crawled out from a dysfunctional family. And your miserable mom will be thinking he has a child jot knowing that she is childless. Fools like u die on top of women so i get it. Did a woman break ur heart? No wonder u dont have reservations for them. Useless Nincompoop of a son. So u did not come out from a vagina ba?

Making noise like men dont subject women to such. What did p square do? Shebi u said Anita cant do nothing. But now u are grunting like a pig that u are. Aberration of a human being

1 Like

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2021
A vast majority of those mouthing off on this thread prolly wash their girlfriend's panties, but come online to flex their puny muscles. The sensible ones have read, dropped wisdom nuggets and moved on but the senseless (who are in the majority) are writing epistles about what they know nothing about. Typical

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test by MummyD2020(f): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
palsenator:

Honestly you are a kid and you don't understand what marriage stands for...

Watch how kids will make this topic a mess. Always feeling like they know

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / Undetected Sickle Celler / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.