Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors (33722 Views)

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym / Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Organizers Suspend S'arabia Recruitment, As DSS Disperses Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2021
That's a very good move by the DSS.

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools all through your 6-year stay, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by aminusodiq(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

Is this not military régime?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.
u made sense but for your last sentence

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by seunoyeleyep: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Buhari and his supporters are buffoons. May peace be far from them

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by dvkot(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
Build facilities you say no
Provide jobs you say work no dey
U don't want them to look for a better place but vegetable buhari and spoilt waterleaf tinubu traveled to the uk for treatment
So u want these medical doctors should become native doctors abi?

Let them prepare to build a bigger prison

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by LegendaryLover(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Why is the federal government frustrating people's efforts at having a better life, when they know they won't do anything about the living conditions here in Nigeria

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by oluwaseyi0: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
buhari will surely go done as one of the worse president ever
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Minjim: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2021
“The recruiters had to suspend it because the Federal Government said it felt embarrassed by the news.

Embarrassment Jam you there!

The only reason this inefficient FG is getting away with most things is the unflinching and undiluted support it's getting from the North.

The North is not bothered about performance as long as the President is a Northerner, and must be Muslim.

Just ✔️ those two and they're good

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Plut01: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2021

DSS people are not better than secondary school bully boys......They lack sense and the only thing they can do successfully is bullying.

And you ask why citizens will rather believe the words of Nnamdi KANU and Igboho than believe any nonsense coming from DSS.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Give me job, you refused. Said I'm lazy. An organisation who knows my worth came to give me job and you disrupt it. Arrested journalist.

What wickedness is this?

I am quite sure if a woman was the president of this country it won't get worse like this.
I absolutely agree with you.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by IceQween(f): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2021
What a shame and disgrace put together by the Nigerian government!

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by wabbyland(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Elbinawi:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist - Punch Newspaper

"Operatives of the Department of State Services, on Thursday, dispersed medical doctors, who stormed the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja, to take part in the recruitment interview organised by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health."

"The PUNCH had on Tuesday reported that medical consultants in their hundreds flooded the Ladi Kwali Hall of the hotel to participate in the recruitment, while another exercise was scheduled for Thursday."

Mee:

For the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime in the midst of a global Coronavirus pandemic to come boldly to the Nigerian capital city Abuja to snatch hundreds of our Doctors is a slap on the face of the Nigerian state.

The Saudi barbarians do not even respect their Black monkeys in Nigeria who are their willing slaves to mass murder thousands of innocent Shia civilians.

And if I may ask what took the Nigerian secret police (DSS) this long to take this action? Is Nigeria a Banana Republic and client state of the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime?

#WakeUpNigeria

#ElbinawiTweets
idiot

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by clothingonline(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2021
Fg is doing some funny stuff recently national Shame

Quality men clothing payment on delivery Lagos and worldwide dispatch
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by humberjade: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2021
Now tell me, what's the difference between these Buhari people and the Talibans who do not want frustrated and apprehensive Afghans to leave the country.

You can't guarantee jobs and good renumeration for people who schooled for years with so many loans to to settle their tuition and other bills, why not let then seek greener pasture...As much as brain drain kills a nation, the govt too should sit up tight to their responsibilities.

It just keeps getting worse with this Buhari's wicked administration. 2023 please come!!

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by olawonder(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2021
they probably hv seen that 90% of those attending this recruitment exercise are not Hausa/Fulani! seems we’re totally fu€k€d in this country for the nxt 2yrs… God help us

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by saintol(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2021
This government na bastard. Job you no give, pay you no pay. Person wan con see job wey fit pay, you stop am. Why na?
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by southsouthking(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2021
DEAR PHAROH, LET MY PEOPLE GO.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Emu4life(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2021
Elbinawi:
Organisers suspend Saudi Arabia recruitment as DSS disperses doctors, arrests journalist - Punch Newspaper

"Operatives of the Department of State Services, on Thursday, dispersed medical doctors, who stormed the Sheraton Hotels, Abuja, to take part in the recruitment interview organised by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health."

"The PUNCH had on Tuesday reported that medical consultants in their hundreds flooded the Ladi Kwali Hall of the hotel to participate in the recruitment, while another exercise was scheduled for Thursday."

Mee:

For the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime in the midst of a global Coronavirus pandemic to come boldly to the Nigerian capital city Abuja to snatch hundreds of our Doctors is a slap on the face of the Nigerian state.

The Saudi barbarians do not even respect their Black monkeys in Nigeria who are their willing slaves to mass murder thousands of innocent Shia civilians.

And if I may ask what took the Nigerian secret police (DSS) this long to take this action? Is Nigeria a Banana Republic and client state of the savage Saudi Wahhabi regime?

#WakeUpNigeria

#ElbinawiTweets
Is it true that you guyz insult Nana Aisha and other Prophet companions

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by luizpippo(m): 7:09am On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy

Resident BBQ grills

Jamo whatever

Seunmsg

What's your take on this embarrassment your darling daddy is dishing our national.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 27, 2021
I love the ingenuity of this APC government. They really know to optimize the instrumentality of the DSS.

Many can still remember how Buhari made use of the DSS to 'stabilize' the forex market, in 2016/17, by harassing the BDCs, at gun point, and forcing them to sell US$ at N400 max.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by annyz: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2021
KEKONweezy91:
There's this man I know, he stays in ASO ROCK. he has failed his country and the hope of his country men and women!
I don't know his name, but may GOD have Mercy on him.....AMEN

Which mercy

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Eriokanmi: 7:10am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

What wickedness is this?

Stop complaining. If you want to see the worst, vote apc again because the worst is yet to come.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Emmerlee(m): 7:11am On Aug 27, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

What wickedness is this?

Nah, it is not a military regime. It is a witchcraft regime.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by techWriter1: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2021
Another one from buhari govt Nigerian's will do that feeling by blaze by army before 2023
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Fweezy(m): 7:12am On Aug 27, 2021
Useless DSS, as usual doing what they do best. When will we hear of DSS dispersing bandits and terrorists rampaging in the North. Only when the interests of this government is threatened, there you will find the DSS doing their job. I say again DSS is Useless. Nonsense!!

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by brio1408: 7:12am On Aug 27, 2021
But your President and Party leader can go abroad for Medical treatment. Selected Hypocrisy everywhere
PataAlhajaKeji:

The Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

And to all the ungrateful doctors who got subsidized medical education, ę ma bęru yin n'ibode.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their college plan loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots.

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay the tuition fees.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Afritop(m): 7:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Rubbish. Even Afghanistan that know that they are wicked allow their citizens to run away from the country.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2021
brio1408:
But your President and Party leader can go abroad for Medical treatment. Selected Hypocrisy everywhere

Buhari going for medical treatment abroad while the country's health sector lies in decay is wrong.

Very very wrong.

What is bad is bad.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by southsouthking(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

Saudi authorities recruiting doctors from a struggling African country amidst a pandemic is not only inhumane, but insensitive and a threat to Nigeria's security.

You pay less than 150k in government medical schools, then you decide to pay the government's good deeds with evil while your mates abroad are still trying to offset their student loans years after graduation. Ungrateful lots!

And for the government, stop subsidising medical education. Medicine is a capital-intensive and costly field. Those who are willing to study it should be ready to pay through their noses or go for botany, biochemistry or nursing.

slaves and hass lickers everywhere.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by SLOVFO(m): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2021
They could have done that interview via zoom.
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2021
southsouthking:

slaves and hass lickers everywhere.

Your papa ... slave!
Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by GorillaApp(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2021
houseontherock:
Taliban loading...forcing people to stay in the hole they dug with their AK-47s undecided
The vulturegrilling guy should be ashamed of his darling daddy by now
You won't see him in threads like these. Stewpid mofo.

Re: Organisers Suspend Saudi Arabia Recruitment As DSS Disperses Doctors by Miosendyin: 7:18am On Aug 27, 2021
Where is that useless fake bbq seller and his goons? I am sure if there is free ticket and visa free to flee this country he won't hesitate.. useless people. Anybody supporting this useless govt shall never know peace and their children shall face the hardship and wickedness Nigerians are facing. Very demonic set of clowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flooding: Snakebite Kills Village Head’s Wife In Plateau / Niger State COVID-19 Patients Protest Over Poor Treatment (Photos, Video) / Does It Really Mean That There Is No Cure For Staphylococcus?